Weird comfy

Currently going on a Google maps adventure where I go from my house to my ex's (half way across the country) using only road signs, while listening to a my nostalgic uni music playlist. Any one else here doing anything weird/sad-comfy? Also, general comfy thread, if they don't exist here already

Attached: 1558992206545.jpg (720x780, 55K)

Listening to music that reminds me of my alien buds who have not visited me in a while. I really miss them.

Alien buds? Gotta elaborate there my dude.
What music reminds you of them?

Literal space alien friends. Listening to John Maus, quite a bit of his older stuff is about his own visitations.

I'm jealous man, I don't know why I never thought of doing that.

When did you first meet them? And why did they leave?

I know, I don't know why the thought only recently occurred to me. Might start making a habit of it (although I'd need to find more places to set as destinations)

me too fren, but in my sutuation, theres a parent divorce issue

I popped in my PvZ game disc from 2009 into my pc and it still installs and launches. I wasted lots of time in middle school playing it.

fugg, hope you still find ways to remain comfy
not sure if it's worse for parents to divorce when their kids are older, or when they're younger

Attached: cangetbetteranon.jpg (500x349, 33K)

Middle school exists to be wasted fren

I first met them when I was a child. They would visit me and help me stack blocks taller than I could possibly physically do. My mom got incredibly freaked out by finding them stacked so perfectly. Started when I was one year old, 15 months probably more accurate. Throughout my life I regularly experienced extreme night terrors and would wake up with feelings that something was not right. Their visitations are always remembered as a knowing, like remembering vividly the best parts of your favorite book. In the last couple of years the visits have really picked up. I would regularly wake up to find them in the bedroom with me crouching on the end of the bed using some sort of long fishing rod looking tool that reminded me of something that would be attached to some deep sea angler fish. They have a sophisticated camouflage that refracts visible light down to what I can guess is about 410 nanometers or near ultraviolet. Ive always had an extreme sensitivity to these spectrums. Ive had my vision tested professionally and respond to these blue white lights with bizarre sensitivity. They dont exactly talk to me but after I find myself missing time or otherwise feeling like something is about to happen like a horrible fear I will come to and realize 45 minutes have passed. Ill wake up with information I didnt have before that is usually very complicated in nature but otherwise explainable by modern science that I have never been exposed to before. They have projected themselves in smoke and dust like a high fidelity but low refresh rate hologram, like 6 hertz where all I can see is their head and torso. Instead of thinking im seeing a ghost or something else weird I recognize it as a form of advanced technology. They wear a haptic interface like a thin membrane that is a ccd matrix that can generate a signal based on each sensors relative position to one another, like a 3d scanner imbedded in apiece of cloth you drape over your face.

What do they look like? Or, how do they appear to you, I guess?

>Had a taste of love and never recovered
Hold me frens

>John Maus
My oneitis listens to him is he good?

I hardly even remember them anymore. The hate has washed off and it feels like that connection permanently died forever.

Same deal here, not even sure I can date a woman again, do they even have the same capacity to love?
At least it was nice while it lasted, right?

how can i contact them. Idgaf about anything I wanta go to the stars with space niggers. I literally don't scare because i'm an anhedonic nihilist so i'm ready immediately no questions asked

Attached: 1431232685404.jpg (1735x1671, 588K)

Why the fuck do people lie!?

Every now and again, I feel like I can rekindle it; but even though it's only been 3 months, I'm almost certain she's moved on

>be sad
>think you're worthless
>read this post
>dude literally befriending ayylmaos

I honestly don't know what I'd do without this website. Whichever way you take it, this is hilarious.

They are weird but mean no harm. They are extremely friendly in their own way and are concerned with the psychological impact their visitations have on people. They are aware that existential shock can possibly give people cardiac arrest or more common cause people to spontaneously faint. I almost fainted the first time three of them visited me. One of them, this fellow that is an expert in this process gave me a very concerned but stern look and tapped his chest, conveying to me to remember to breathe and relax. It was a purely noble response to my stress. Another one tried to add levity to the situation my puffing out his cheeks. They all look different in a general way like we do, but not so unfamiliar that we could not tolerate their appearance. They are from here in the milky way but very far away, they detected us a very long time ago via a spectrum analysis like we are just now discovering with our exoplanet analysis. They discovered us during one of the peak CO2 emission phases when early humanity was performing alot of deforestation with slash and burning when we first were getting the hang of fire control. They realized that theor societies ultimate goal was to come here but since warp drive does not exist they had to digitize themselves and exist as photonics. Essentially they became timeless and embarked on a multi 10 thousand year journey to come here as anthropologists and explorers. Pretty much just werido dorky scientists. They used to be around all the time but once enlightenment started up they retreated because they knew the pressure to share technology and yadda yadda, help out would interfere with our natural evolution. They pretty much just shotgun blasted our solar system with their technology a very long time ago and when the need arises they grow bodies and jump into them like we put on a hazmat suit.

People are selfish user, they do whatever is easiest for them (especially women)

>Any one else here doing anything weird/sad-comfy?
I should be studying and it's 2:21 AM. Haven't showered, haven't eaten. I exercised in the morning. Had an exam. Played some Game Boy Advance. Slept for 4 hours. No clue what I'm doing with my life, my head is a complete wreck currently.
I'm having difficulties putting this text together.

We're all gonna make it bros

This thread has turned into a weird kind of comfy in its own right, I dig it
Also, I've gone from Birmingham to Lichfield now... started cheating an using the little compass in the bottom right a bit now too

My first love it took me 3 years to get over her
My second one it took me 5 years.
I felt really good then met a 10/10 QT that was the exact same type than my first love and I fell right back in. It's been 6 month but I still think about her even though I'm fucking another girl
Don't date women. Turn that sadness into rage and fuck the most bitches you can, one day you'll fall for one of them.
It's the oldest trick in the book but it works everytime
Women love but they don't do it like a men, they don't understand absolut love.
If they dislike you they'll laugh about your love, if they love you, you can do whatever you want and they won't bulge
Never fall for a girl until she fell for you

Don't worry user, university makes everyone question their existence
It'll be okay, I promise

John maus is great, pretty cool music and the guy is a phd genius. He has mentioned in several interviews he wants to spend his time looking for them. If you read between the lines like you can with lots of enlightened people from the past, like pretty much any great thinker of the past 400 years you will find plenty of literature of them referencing the light, experiences with close encounters spoken in the parlance of their time, or otherwise writing fiction about it like carl sagan. Even based ass steven hawking talked about them from time to time. They are starting to show up on FLIR data over the pacific and other places where even the frat bro f-18 pilots are getting concerned. There have been several articles in the NYT and other newspapers about this even in the last month.

You can contact them by believing in them in your heart, its super lame and hippy tier but it works. Some drugs help you reach this state medically like shamanistic shit, or heavy meditation. You really have to be in a state of mind to do it sometimes. They also pick people generationally and they pick people that they honestly believe wont just go batshit insane when they show up. John E Mack of harvard wrote several good books on visitations. Hes dead now but he got in hot water at Harvard over it and was eventually allowed to continue his research into this, as objectively as he could with this subject matter.

You are not worthless. What makes you feel so worthless?

I finally found the 90s song whose name I couldn't remember, hours after trying to get some help for it on a 25+ thread.
It didn't sound as good as I had thought it would be. But the pleasure of finally finding it after trying as hard as I can to hum what I thought the song was like and getting to the chorus, finally making me remember the title, was so great. That put me into a great enough mood to finish Kurovadis.
Apparently the game had a "ground smash" move I have never known about. This move was essential to beat the final boss.

this is majory pathetic. but interesting nonetheless

Learning is a kind of comfy of its own, especially when you have to work for it fren
probably, but I'm learning a lot of geography and stuff; I might go on a cycle tour or something once I've done this enough (obviously not to her house, probably a nice pub or something)

Sorry to derail your thread op with alien talk but like an ex gf I miss my buds, they pretty much are giving me a break right now because they want me to work on myself and not worry about them so much.

what is there for you to work on, do you think?

Just sitting at my breakfast bar eating cold pizza, drinking a whisky and talking to you guys. Empty home like usual.

What kind of whisky fren? I'm a bartender part-time, but my whisky knowledge needs work
Cold pizza is the best pizza

A glenfiddich 12 year single malt scotch. Yeah I was going to cook something but the pizza was here from earlier so I'm having this instead. I just can't be bothered.

>shitty bone structure, genetically predisposed to mental illnesses, cancer, diabetes
>needs extreme concentration and effort to achieve average grades
>only has surface level knowledge of some obscure topics, none of them interesting
>no social life; no personal life; hobbies and interests shared almost exclusively with users of Tajikistani pigeon herding forum

Oh, that's one of the ones I do know about (always my go-to father's day present).
As long as it's not Hawaiian pizza, I think you're good

General life improvement, skill development, improve interpersonal skills, forgive people for wrongdoing, developing an internal locus of control.

Yeah it's not bad, pretty enjoyable. Only really drinking so I can sleep easily. I don't even mind Hawaiian pizza. My old partner used to really enjoy it.

I empathize with you, its hard to make friends when the only thing you are good at is visiting a peruvian boxmaking forum. Have you ever given art creation a serious go?

Broke my tv screen, which I used as a monitor, earlier today and gf broke up with me a bit later. I don't know what to do. I have nothing.

learning to forgive people is a hell of a task, especially if you keep having to do it; I wonder if we're even built for it, evolutionarily.
Drinking for sleep is one of those things I've always avoided, apparently it makes me talk in my sleep. It definitely gives me nightmares too.

it gets better fren, you've got more freedom than before now... can't really think of a way of spinning the broken monitor into something good though
Update; I'm now in Burton, birthplace of shitty lager.

I appreciate your insight, forgiveness is not an evolutionarily viable tactic. I think however that to be successful as individuals on this planet and in society striving towards internal reflection and forgiveness is a good way to discover the inner constraints that keep you from achieving your goals. It cant be 100% someone elses fault no matter how hard we believe that.

I think as long as you are always proud of whatever actions you make, given the situation at the time, that's all you can ask for.
I've made lots of mistakes, but placed in my own shoes back then, I'd make them all over again

I get nightmares anyway. The only issue is waking up drunk. Though since I have nothing to do in the days it isn't too big a problem.

i don't know how i feel because this isn't rock bottom but i still feel bad.

i have to have a captain america civil war airport battle level argument with my ex girlfriend/current girlfriend/whatever the fuck about her lack of attraction to me. i don't know why love has to be argued over

i've been talking to my ex, she's a lot nicer to me. we're going to hang out soon

i'm sitting here in the dark watching the newest jim gaffigan special eating a smore.

i dont know if im ok or not

Attached: bugs.jpg (578x442, 25K)

im sorry i didnt mean to kill the thread

I can't draw and I lack both the talent and knowledge to go beyond performing music and instead create music on my own.
I'm planning on building a PC case out of wood/MDF though, that's pretty artistic for my standards. Already have the raw material, also bought a knockoff dremel tool. Just need to borrow a jigsaw from a relative. Planning this has been the most ambitious thing in my life; And I haven't even started working yet.
I'm so hyped.
>i dont know if im ok or not
And nobody will ever be able to tell you. We answer these questions on our own, by our own merits.
Be careful not to confuse your life's inevitable cycles of strength of weakness with alternating between 'ok' and 'not ok', because they are not the same.

Happy 4AM, anons.

Thread isn't dead yet (although I'm going to bed now that I've finished exploring Uttoxeter). If confused about whether you're okay or not okay, always go with the former.
you'll be proved wrong eventually, but you'll be happier for a little while in the meantime

what do you get nightmares about? you should find something to fill your days
>we're going to hang out soon
I can see this ending badly user. think it over. you'll be okay.

Weirdly comfy thread has been weirdly comfy, hope you guys keep it going until I get back whenever; have an old photo I took of the moon through my hand-me-down Celestron as a parting gift

Attached: IMG_20171227_170902455.jpg (3120x4160, 961K)

Someone I was close to passed away a year and a half ago. I dream about them a lot and it's hard to move on. Probably shouldn't call them nightmares but it's close enough. I hike sometimes, go driving a lot but I wrecked my car so I can't now. Sometimes I just drink for a day or two continuously.

This seems believable and it makes me a little sad.

I'm at work, I fucking hate it hear so much, all I want to do is get high and watch movies

It's so amazing to just cozy up in my chair, turn off all the lights except the old christmas lights behind my TV, light a candle, smoke a joint and just watch an amazing movie, I live movies so much

I wish I could still stand to be around my friends

this hurt to read. hope you can move on user.
movie nights are comfy. movie nights with friends are even better.

i want whatever drugs you are taking

>Never fall for a girl until she fell for you
Truest words ever spoken. But I still wouldn't fall for her just in case.

i see it ending pretty poorly as well but i don't know how to describe our relationship other than "literally perfect for eachother" except for she got a little bored near the end. maybe things will rekindle, i don't know. i don't have much like riding on it, sort of a "what can i lose" type deal

What's the purpose of being a bloomer? You can't just be happy 24/7 and expect life to go how you want based on how you feel.

Last few times ive been out with friends ive been a complete bore and i hardly talked. I think its because every time i go to some sort of party, i hope to meet a girl, but i never do. Then i end up bummed out for the rest of the night and, the next few days. I am getting so fucked up by this constant desire that i just cant fix. And its screwing me up socially. I can not pick up girls. Every time im around one or just see one thats cute im filled with a short burst of distain because i cant do anything about it. I don't blame anyone but myself, it's just im really good at solving problems, and this is one i cant. Its fucking killing me..

Attached: 1556765354843.jpg (802x960, 41K)

Why can't tou be around your friends user? I might relate to that..

>gf
>has friends
>"weeks"
0/10

Yes, actually.
My youtube Liked videos are organized in a way that I can look back on older videos and reminisce about those bygone days. It mostly consists of music that I've found and enjoyed over the years, and in between, I say about every two weeks or so, there are non-music videos that act as a date stamp just to remind me about what time I first found a song and what my life was like during that time. There are about 1600 vids encompassing 6 years in my playlist now.
I almost always go back about 3 to 4 years and listen to the music that I would listen to then and cry about the better, easier, and more carefree times I had as a teenager.

Attached: 1556939831104.jpg (612x948, 240K)

I get really nostalgic driving the way I used to walk home from after hanging out with friends. The closer to the house we used to hang out at the harder it gets, but that's over and there's nothing I can do about it.
It's about self improvement and trying to make the best of a bad situation, at least that's how I see it.

I've been meaning to do this, but for educational purposes. I am studying an atlas and trying to memorize coordinates of anything I can. I am currently studying all features of Russia.

Attached: 1557801525869.png (1038x540, 294K)

Just deleted all the videos and photos of my ex and blocked her on all social media. It's been a month since we last talked and idk how she'll react but I'm not letting her into my life ever again.

>Had a taste of love and never recovered
I had this but with the tomboy/hippy girl next door that I was friends with all four years of high school
I gave her everything and played fair and square
She took it all at face value and still chose to keep the convienient beta she was with that she said wasn't as great as me (probably out of pity desu)
>this was 3 months ago
I don't know whether or not I should actually kill myself or punch things until I have broken and bleeding hands
Lifting is all that keeps me grounded anymore

Attached: 1520459931241.png (635x661, 227K)

I take Google trips all the time. I don't understand why anyone would travel for real anymore.

What's this meme, why isn't it just called beta bitch?

Good idea user. gonna start from my house (Cali) and head east. Listening to Van Halen

Listening to the Katawa Shoujo soundtrack even though I haven't played that game in 6 years.

Attached: 274646.jpg (1200x1200, 287K)

>having a truly good soul
>being a beta bitch
Choose neither and rope yourself.
The way I see it, the purpose is your mental state is in such good condition that for the first time in your life you don't give a damn about other people, looks, genetics, success, being an incel etc. In my mind, the only true goal in life is self improvement, and at the end of the day if you don't improve your mental health you can only progress so far.
I think it's the right thing to do to support these kinds of normies, user. They are not that deep down our rabbit hole and don't need a lot of manipulation to surface to normieland again.
The xedditors and the people who have been "depressed" for 3 days who come here, they don't know what they're getting into. Nobody should go into this fight without knowing what's ahead.
We might not have been spared like this, having entered this struggle when we left our mothers' wombs. But we can spare others this same pain.

Some of us may try and find our way out, and some may even succeed -- However, make no mistake, those who manage to escape never come back, and so there is no one to guide us. We all have to pick our path, then pray we chose the right one.
Don't wish for more normies to turn into monsters like us, user. Monsters like us are beyond salvation. Help instead those who are not beyond redemption.

*holds* I know how you feel, its like we don't belong in this world sometimes.

Attached: Treating anon to a soft hug.jpg (2039x1378, 239K)

Op here, I've returned, but with coffee and bleary eyes
Yeah, this should be a lot of fun for you guys across the pond, most of the UK scenery looks like pic related

Attached: whereiamnow.png (1058x640, 970K)

Good morning op, alienbro here. Are you feeling any better after a nights sleep about your ex?

Thank you for all these words bud. Deep down all robots strive for human connections and this place may be the only available outlet for many. It seems the best way forward that I have learned is continued positive reinforcement. This is what Therapists do for the first few months you start going. We should all strive to project positive vibes for each other and not make it so dark. So many of us are obviously smart, articulate and have what would be called an old soul. Extreme cases aside like major physical problems I believe we can make it. It just means quite a few of us need fo seriously step out of our comfort zone.

Hi there alienbro
Well, I meant to wake up at around 10 am, and it's now 1 pm, so failed in that regard I guess
I didn't feel particularly bad about her to begin with, really; hopefully if I get nostalgic enough often enough, I'll only remember all the happy stuff
How's it going with the self-improvement?

Being vertical is great. Hoping for those good moments is nice. Write them down from time to time. Self improvement is going good from last night, planned out an art project that is due Monday and know what I need to produce to make the professor happy.

What sort of art are you studying? Do you have any examples of stuff you've done that you'd be okay with sharing?

Drafting and drawing. Regrettably I dont have anything in front of me right now. I store my pads at school in a vertical cubby. If this thread is still up later ill post some OC.

Ok i found a quick sketch i did for an interior design mockup

Attached: B9B205DC-7706-40D6-97D0-FE685A6EB3FD.jpg (3898x2922, 1.72M)

Like, technical drawing? Crossing my fingers that this thread stays up

awesome
I'm a physics student (although I'm mid-way through swapping universities, so I'll be studying again properly in October...)
One of my heroes, Paul Dirac, was a physicist who had a strong background in technical drawing, so it's awesome to meet someone who actually studies it

I do technical drawing but what i will be producing later today will be a figure-ground study that st will be highly abstract.

I have an equation, do you have an equation?

Isn't figure-ground an urban planning thing?
Does that mean it'll be an abstract cityscape too?
And Dick Feynman never recovered...

Figure ground can totally be used for urban planning. Its the basic tool used for articulating space.
Feynman trying to take a robo to a party

I think Feynman spent the rest of his life just trying to get as much stuff named after him as possible (still no equation, alas)
So what sort of space are you trying to articulate in your abstract work? Is it just going to be mind-warping?
Also, managed to make it to her home town... I'm surprised I can recognize so much of it after only really driving around the place once

God that pic hit way to close...

Attached: 1554279513648.png (578x522, 307K)

It will be a pretty nonsensical looking rendering of a real space filled with everyday objects. Like a shelf at a goodwill store filled with knickknacks.

Ahhh, I see
When you say 'rendering', does that mean a literal digital rendering?

Not digital, just an interpretation. Alot of art uses snobby words like the lines and shapes are read like one reads or interprets poetry or theatre

I like riding my bike past midnight and going to old spots for nostalgia sake. One of my favorite things is to have a cigarette and go over old memories while I'm there. It's even more comfy when it's raining. I do this once a month.
>mfw cruising in first gear with an M4 exhaust in both rich and ghetto neighborhoods

Attached: 1464702419548.jpg (898x964, 266K)

>I think it's the right thing to do to support these kinds of normies, user. They are not that deep down our rabbit hole and don't need a lot of manipulation to surface to normieland again.
>The xedditors and the people who have been "depressed" for 3 days who come here, they don't know what they're getting into. Nobody should go into this fight without knowing what's ahead.
>We might not have been spared like this, having entered this struggle when we left our mothers' wombs. But we can spare others this same pain.
fuck off retard
normies can get support anywhere they want, anytime they want

Attached: 5hs4h3u3wsu.jpg (838x638, 64K)

You know what I like to do I like to plan out vacations like look at airbnb's/hotel rooms and plane tickets and stuff like that and then I go on google earth and type in my destination starting at the airport and making my way to the airbnb/hotel and then I leave the hotel and walk around the streets of wherever I'm visiting while having lofi or jazz in the background although sad it is quite comfy
Pic is a visual representation of me doing minus the cig

Attached: Shitposting at night.jpg (692x554, 62K)

Holy shit, 75% of this me, espicially the "want to do something, but make excuses no to", but I'm willing to change this, I'll do it guys, I'm only 18. I have to go out more.

I have to do my part as a white male, I am ashamed of myself. I fear girls and what other ppl think