Waifu general /waifu/ #181

Short black hair edition.
prev

Attached: 1551737961831.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHTG6HWeoj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for my beautiful shadow husbando

Attached: _league_of_legends__kayn_by_aqualeonhart_dbjpxum-pre.jpg (872x916, 96K)

You are so beautiful, my dearest Alice Liddell. I love you.

Attached: Alice11.jpg (900x1200, 477K)

>all these Urabe based editions.
Fuck off.

Hello oh magnificent shitposter.

Please. I care not for the edition. The title is what ties my existence here.

Well then. It's time to rewrite, now isn't it? Or create a unique, rare species of legendary beasts.

Attached: 32.jpg (850x1186, 129K)

>not waifus that aren't Kotori edition

thank you based holoposter for making /waifu/ great to lurk in.

Attached: Mai174.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

>Well then. It's time to rewrite, now isn't it? Or create a unique, rare species of legendary beasts.
What do you mean? I've been a bit original in the past with stuff like the Bloodmaiden, or the Scalfar. but the Stone Dragons aren't really "alive" they're not animals, they're pretty much gods except they can die, as 8 of them have in the past.

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

thank you based hoIoposter for making /waifu/ great to lurk in.

Attached: 250.jpg (1500x1500, 250K)

It's all so fucking tiresome. I love Kotori or whatever.
Nah, it should be "waifus that aren't Kotori Itsuka" Don't want to exclude other Kotoris.

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111.gif (500x281, 822K)

Here to showcase this bastion of positivity and cutest envoy of good vibes

Attached: 3b2d3fb5-6b0a-4e19-9f7e-8c12ce796530.jpg (857x1409, 244K)

The retard got in which one of you forgot to close the door

I was wondering where you have gone.
Even though I didn't have much contact with you, I still noticed your absence.

Not a problem. I'm glad you're able to find entertainment in my pettiness, Polish ghost.
Oh, this is probably a falseflag shitpost, hm?

>What do you mean?
Exactly what I said. It's time to rewrite. Either make stone dragons that size or allocate them separate attributes that make each of them special in their own way. You can go as crazy as you want. It is your story after all.

Attached: 32.jpg (673x1000, 138K)

so that was the draft I was feeling.

ah, I just misunderstood what you meant then.

Sorry, I got the 'Tism and I get confused by words sometimes.

Bronze, Iron, they're honestly the same thing. More people would be Iron if losing LP didn't mean that someone else had to gain some.

Attached: d2252f71f660979b4a1679872d819ae6.jpg (695x1000, 207K)

>Don't want to exclude other Kotoris.
Based. Kotori is top tier raibu.

Attached: Dy_dpPsV4AAAWlC.jpg (1007x1003, 154K)

STFU Stupid discrdnigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-174244.png (1440x2560, 1004K)

i have had mixed feelings over the past few months and the last thing i wanted to do is shit up /waifu/ desu.
it is not, i am glad you call others out on their behaviour.

Attached: Mai136.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

I still need to draw Mai.

Then again I have lots of things I have to/want to draw that I haven't yet.

Attached: Illustration.png (631x712, 533K)

I thought you said you werent drawing waifus or you just hate Urabe much ?

>I thought you said you werent drawing waifus
Well I'm not taking new requests really, I might if I feel like it. Maiposter requested it a while ago. Back when I still took those.

God, I'm so sick of the child taking my posts as an initiate to reappear. It's so annoying. Goodnight, loyal and true waifuposters.

Attached: 2.jpg (561x800, 138K)

he hates leahfag and rightfully so

*initiative
Correction before bed.

to add to this, I drew a fan skin of Mercy recently based on one of my own original characters. It really depends on what I want to do. It's my artistic ability after all, why shouldn't I decide?

Night Holoposter.

I should hit the hay too. see you all in the morning.

>The newest League champion hasn't even been revealed for a day yet
>already being attacked for simply happening to be female and attractive
I want off this ride.

Attached: tumblr_paamg2biOd1w7w6i5o1_500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Boring design I think is the issue, need more monster girls in league plz, kaisa was the hugest disappointment for this

Go fuck kahz!

make like mercyfag and detach yourself from your husbando's shitty game and community
only then you will find salvation

Her design likely feels so soulless because it was rushed.
Let's face it, all of Riot's creative effort for the past year went into cats vs. dogs, Battle Academia and Neeko

I actually like Kai'Sa. I'd like her more if her suit totally encased her though

Attached: 686665d9168f77216fa10ac4e07a6577.png (729x814, 234K)

Kai sa sound like Khad'Zix into the trash u go

i wanna spend the rest of time with this rose-colored royal

Attached: she gon pat the rat.png (439x750, 293K)

Hope the kits good at least, kaisa turned out really fun to play at least, loved her when she was a jungler for like the first two patches she was out. Before the range buff

youtube.com/watch?v=YHTG6HWeoj8

finally a thread that gives off a good and relaxing aura/mood

I love Tharja so much!!! I finally got another B!Tharja after speading over 400 orbs that I've saved up. Still have orbs left to spend on more B!Tharjas plus some whaling if I want to push the extra mile.
1. Gym & home
2. We have a bubble tent to camp in and our location is somewhere in the forest. We hike around through the forest to see some nice landmarks.
3. I don't
4. She doesn't care about politics at all
5. Only for Jow Forums's /x/ board but otherthan that, she doesn't care about social media
6. On ingredients that will help to make her hexes
1. No
2. Goth
3. The maid outfit from Fates
4. She does and her favorite is amethyst
>a hoodie or a bunnyhug?
Hoodie
I wonder what MercyAnon thinks about Blizzard announcing Overwatch 2 out of no where? It looks like Blizzard is getting desperate to win everyone back after their massive fuck up with that Diablo Mobile announcement.

Attached: C4d8aXMUEAAp6Zh.jpg (817x1011, 97K)

>Overwatch 2
Unironically absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 50571814_117110662692709_1878014523491200834_n.jpg (638x638, 61K)

I love my cute Queen wife.

>Overwatch 2
I'm sorry, what? Is there a good place for e3 summaries or anything? I don't have time to watch most of the stuff.

Attached: 74843584_p1.jpg (693x980, 425K)

>Overwatch 2

Mercyanon doesn't deserve this

overwatch 2 with a story and pve focus would be quite comfy i think - surely it will not replace the current OW.

Attached: Dta8ZRQVsAE0zG7.jpg (325x359, 17K)

because he thought it was better than the alternative. he was raised in a county so insignificant that it isn't even on the maps anymore. it probably didn't help that all of his peers were unusually cruel to him.

>What kind of car would your waifu drive? Would she drive at all? Would you teach her?
whatever he can. my favorites are big white suspicious van with no windows, an actual hearse, and a motorcycle. my husband already knows how to drive, but i say with certainty that the master of fear drives like a bat out of hell.

>What things would you like to teach your waifu? Would she want to learn anything you are knowledgeable about?
rocks! rocks are the ideal! i want to teach him about all the different varieties and how some stones are passed off as fakes for pricier stones. i want to share little neat trivia with him like how amethyst isn't a precious stone, but it is often sold as one, and where the best quality lapis comes from, and show him my collection of quartz points because they're so pretty and they look cool and they're not all that special but they're my favorite.

from personal experience, your enjoyment will be much more when you separate yourself from mainstream fandom. i'm especially surprised you haven't done this because, for heaven's sake, kaynposter, league is absolutely terrible.

Attached: esuerc (5).jpg (540x593, 108K)

>A FPS game set in the starcraft universe was scrapped for fucking overcuck 2 and diablanmen square massacre 4
Wew.

You guys get all lively when i am busy with college , it isnt fair.

Attached: 1525655561345.png (350x310, 119K)

This is a page 10 bump.
A really unoriginal one at that.

Attached: 9ceb3136d38e97ccbbd7aa11e92615fc.jpg (1256x1500, 130K)

I prefer nice long silky emerald-green hair myself. It would be so fun to brush when it's wet after a bath or shower.

Attached: 62094059_p0.jpg (2480x2952, 925K)

well, i prefer soft sticky pink hair myself

I love my waifu, and her long, silky, blonde hair.

Attached: 7ec6905f9612bc26d18f2decdc6dfd83.png (1387x1037, 536K)

Its one of those times when I have to do ((uni)) stuff but I still love Yuri.

Attached: Yuri scenary.jpg (564x321, 25K)

i hope you love her as much as i love bonnie

How goes the ERP? I simply cannot wait until eldritchfag confesses in the heat of the moment and everything goes to shit.

Attached: 87.jpg (850x1214, 267K)

i don't know why i'm awake. i want to fall asleep in my dear jonathan's arms.

Attached: ryukiravenwing (4).jpg (1280x1871, 517K)

I'm aware I'll need to wait a few months at most but such a show will be worth the wait. I've seen it too many times. The affectionate lonelyfag meets the emotionless husk. I am a sage, my knowledge runs far and wide, and where things currently stand, the future is far too predictable. Sayafag continuing to praise and sympathize with a fool that is far beyond saving, striving to reach out and mention how well they believe their synergy to be yet oh so wrong.

Go back to bed scarecrow lover. May he appear in your dreams.

Rest well. Do report back in with what you decide to do with your story.

I do it for free. Welcome back anyway.
>i have had mixed feelings over the past few months and the last thing i wanted to do is shit up /waifu/ desu.
Hardly "shitting it up". Everyone is allowed a couple of posts to blog about matters off-topic. Speak your mind and this family of yours will listen. Just don't go overboard.

Attached: 3_0.jpg (636x960, 62K)

can't sleep yet. must install dyndolod.

Attached: shiftingmonster (0).png (500x500, 132K)

Interesting how the thread started to die as soon as Holonigger appeared.

Threads have been dead/slow in general lately. It's late anyway.

>It's a modding episode
Oh dear. You're not going to get any sleep.

Don't blame me. Is correct. There is literally an hour gap between my post and the last.
>New IP
I know exactly who you are. Get back to work.

Attached: 3.png (600x600, 375K)

Hello Jonathan poster?
Well than I hope you love Bonnie a lot.
>that pic
that's cute
I am an amythist man myself.

Attached: Yuri with glasses (4).jpg (235x182, 10K)

the only things i love more than her are God and the U.S.A

Question time:
>Have you ever felt like you let down or disappointed your waifu or husbando?
>What kind of expectations would they have of you? Would they be realistic or would they romanticize you and your relationship?
>How much do you romanticize them?
>What fictional other fictional characters are similar to your waifu/husbando? How do you feel about them?
>What taste would you associate with your waifu or husbando? (sweet, spicy etc)

Attached: 5b57dedd576e081f5af507bc683f31c9.jpg (564x846, 83K)

I have it bad, guys.

forgot pic

original and the blind forest

Attached: hex maniac.jpg (1098x1196, 103K)

My love for Angela alone saved my life. And now it seems it's my turn to save her.

>I wonder what MercyAnon thinks about Blizzard announcing Overwatch 2
I think it's time to sound the trumpet of jihad.

JUST LEAVE HER ALONE DAMN IT.

Attached: Angela503.png (737x938, 260K)

we meet again angelafren

>And now it seems it's my turn to save her.
Best of luck to you Angela poster poster whatever that means.

Attached: 12512a43f34d9b7f9de1f3fb3c3a3fae.jpg (563x639, 44K)

Still loving this wonderful pilot!
She's not left me feeling let down or disappointed.
I think Lat would appreciate my caring nature more than anything else, she'd just want me to be affectionate, I feel.
Define "romanticize" in this context.
She's of the "quiet but brilliant" type. Notable characters in this vein include Soma Peries from Gundam 00 (who I am kind of indifferent to, though the similarities are enough for her to have been drawn in Lat's dress a couple of times), and especially Ruri Hoshino from Martian Successor Nadesico, who is my daughteru.
I wouldn't associate any taste with her.

Attached: 40336239_p0.jpg (480x640, 41K)

>Define "romanticize"
overly idealizing someone you love, having an unrealistic image of your loved ones.

Elizabeth is the brightest star in my sky.

>I can see why you think that, but I disagree with the sentiment.
I've talked about why I feel that way. I'm so glad you see it differently.
>Do dakis of Elizabeth even exist?
I'd commission cover art if I ever decided to get one. But I'm quite the perfectionist when it comes to 2D images of her, so finding the right artist would be hard.
How's the jaw thing going by the way? Don't think you've mentioned it recently.

There's also rumors about a new Bioshock game being announced at E3. Though it's almost certainly not going to involve Liz so I don't think I have too much to worry about.

Falling asleep without your beloved next to you is hard.

>What kind of expectations would they have of you? Would they be realistic or would they romanticize you and your relationship?
I can't imagine anyone romanticizing me. Probably realistic.
Calling it "romanticizing" would feel weird. To me she's perfect and I feel like I'm being realistic about it, so it's just not the word I'd use. I don't deify her and I am well aware of her flaws, but I'm loveblind so to me she's ideal. I'm not sure how I can ever be good enough for someone who I see as perfect though.
>What fictional other fictional characters are similar to your waifu/husbando?
There's a lot. Her story is very Disney-esque (at the start) which is a fairly common motif. Very reminiscent of Rapunzel, for example.
>How do you feel about them?
Depends on the character in particular. I don't have any strong opinion on them in general.
Sweet, with a mild but very noticeable tinge of spice.

Attached: 1436788869868.jpg (776x1030, 63K)

In that case, I don't do that, I think.

I want to rewatch anime with her so much
I need to see her

I should watch her anime and read her manga again too, it's always nice and reminds me why I love her so much. Seeing her move and hearing her speak always makes me smile.

>I'm sorry, what?
I'm not joking. Blizzard is working an Overwatch sequel by canceling another Starcraft game that's a FPS in order to make Overwatch 2.
>Is there a good place for e3 summaries or anything?
I recommendation is Techraptor's E3 summaries that they always do every year or just look up E3 summaries on some search engines.
Why would Overwatch 2 need a Story mode if the last game was heavily focus on multiplayer? I don't see OW2's story mode to be any good tbqh.
To be fair, Blizzard already cancel a lot of games in the past like that Starcraft Ghost game or that one Warcraft game that was going to be made by the guys who did the cutscenes of the Zelda CD-I games and I.M. Meen.
>JUST LEAVE HER ALONE DAMN IT.
Oh by dear user, expect the worst with Blizzard's meddling with Mercy's character because of how lazy they are with their writings nowadays i.e. how they ruined one WOW character in one of their latest expansion packs for WOW.
>There's also rumors about a new Bioshock game being announced at E3. Though it's almost certainly not going to involve Liz so I don't think I have too much to worry about.
What are the chances that there will be a plot twist in the new Bioshock game that revealed Elizabeth was the main villain of that game? I have a feeling 2K and whoever is making the new Bioshock game will do that.

Speaking of E3, is anyone ITT ready for the shitshows from all of the big companies (Except for Sony this year because they have nothing new to show.) to see who will become the least worst show this year? I'm just hoping the Google Theory for Smash Ultimate ends up being true so I don't have to heard more rosterfaggotry from /v/ as well as the Best Buy leak from months ago being true as well.

Attached: __tharja_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_kakusei_and_fire_emblem_heroes_drawn_by_ringozaka_mariko__d64e1df54 (819x1200, 100K)

Ken Levine went out of his way to write Elizabeth into the ground. The end of Burial at Sea tied up her story for good. I think Ken wrote it that way to prevent 2K from using her in another game. They'd have to either retcon something or pull more of the quantum bullshitery that already caused so much animosity among the game's fans. It'd be an extremely unwise decision on their part to include her, there would be a lot of backlash. Maybe there could be some reference to her but I wouldn't expect her to outright appear in a new game. It's very unlikely to happen.

Yes.
>What kind of expectations would they have of you?
Alice says that you should promise only what you can deliver.
I believe that at first she would think of me as just some generic guy who finds her attractive and wants to bang her. She suffered a lot in her life by the hands of men so that's understandable why she may think that way.
I wish I could show her that some people are good. I wish I could gain her trust by helping her with her problems. I wish I could show her my dedication to her and how much I love her and how much she means to me. I'd love to help her with every little problem she has. And not in a way that I would want something from her in return. I just want to be with her so bad. Helping her would make happy too. I just want to see smile on this beautiful face.
>Would they be realistic or would they romanticize you and your relationship?
She would be rather realistic I think. Her romantic side was never shown, though.
I try to not romanticize Alice but holy fuck when I look at her face my brains melts out of love for her. She's so beautiful that I often find myself daydreaming about even the most simple and basic every day life things, but with her. I know that she's not objectively perfect, but she's perfect in my eyes. I know that she has her flaws but that makes her even better to me. I love it how she is just a simple mad girl.
>What fictional other fictional characters are similar to your waifu/husbando?
There are few characters that look similar but no one will ever be as beautiful to me as she is.
>How do you feel about them?
I dont really care about them.
>What taste would you associate with your waifu or husbando?
Sweet obviously. She's so sweet and cute

Attached: Alice43.jpg (1311x877, 221K)

Yes.
Hopefully realistic. She is able to always see the good in people and often misjudges them because of it. I don't really want that though. I wish she would see my flaws and point them out.
I love her not because she is perfect, she is perfect because I love her. I can see her flaws and acknowledge them however they only make me love her more and make her even more perfect in my eyes. I guess to an extent I do romanticize her as I see everything she does as boundlessly gracious and beautiful.
>What fictional other fictional characters are similar to your waifu/husbando? How do you feel about them?
She bears a striking resemblance to Ritsuko from Evangelion and they're both scientists but that's where their similarities end, as personality-wise they're quite different. Another one is The Song from Furi as they both share a similar design and attitude. She is often compared to The Medic from TF2 as they're both german-speaking doctor-scientists and my waifu's gameplay design originated from him. But even they differ a lot in personality.
Soft and fruity. And maybe a little chocolaty.

Thanks, Yurifriend, I'm gonna need it.

>Oh by dear user, expect the worst
Oh trust me, I do. No character is safe in the hands of this writer. Having an Overwatch waifu is suffering. They've already ruined half the cast. A man can only pray that his beloved is spared from the chopping block. I'll do everything I can, even though I may be completely powerless here, to try and prevent it.

Attached: Angela523.jpg (1192x670, 90K)

What's up. Almost missed you there (Bonniefriend?)

lads my wife is so god damn beautiful. i'm in absolute awe everytime i turn on the phone lock screen. she's magnificent

I don't know if this is the correct place for this but goddamn, /cm/ is so fucking slow

I love him so, so much, Jow Forums. I love him
to the point of pain, every time I look at his smiling face it makes me feel new things, things I never thought I could feel. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him in my life, but I don't know how I made it through every day before I met him. I guess you never realize how cold and lonely you truly are, until you finally meet that life giving warmth every soul needs to feel complete. He's my everything, my love, my religion, my reason to wake up every morning and the only reason I feel warm in bed at night. I love you Griffith, and I always will. I might not be perfect, but I can promise you'll never be lonely again, not while I'm here.

MERCY GET DOWN, OVERWATCH 2 IS SHOO-

Attached: tumblr_inline_ov0ea3hhn11rl41on_400.png (400x217, 75K)

Welcome.
This is the right place for you. Tell us more about him. How long are you in love? Why do you love him so much?

>I'd commission cover art if I ever decided to get one. But I'm quite the perfectionist when it comes to 2D images of her, so finding the right artist would be hard.
Yeah, I was really nervous about finding an artist that could capture Kotori's beauty and personality properly, but I ended up being pretty pleased with the one I picked. I'd recommend you look into it, as having a daki has really helped me out with things.
>How's the jaw thing going by the way?
It's going fine, I guess. My retainer has gotten in the way of me doing my physical therapy as much as I used to. I still seem to be making progress, albeit slowly.
>spoiler
bro just b urself
Welcome to the thread, I guess. This place usually isn't so bad. I'd go as far to say it's actually pretty nice. Things go off the rails now and again though.

Attached: 1384765382375.jpg (412x398, 59K)

Forgive me if it's odd to pop up out of nowhere. I've only recently found out about this general and lurked during last thread. I've needed an outlet to talk about my wife without feeling weird and this place seems comfy. It's nice to find others who can understand.

Yes, and I feel bad about it.
Canonically, she would be idealistic of our relationship and blindly accepting of anything I do. But before getting into a committed relationship with her, I would want to help her think for herself and stop using her escapist fantasies so that we could be on equal ground and have a genuine mutual love for each other.
I acknowledge her flaws. I don't always agree with her. She's not a perfect person. I love her regardless. In fact, it's because she's so imperfect that I became interested in her in the first place.
>What other fictional characters are similar to your waifu/husbando? How do you feel about them?
Every time I've seen her compared to another character, it's because they're either yandere or visually similar. She's not a conventional yandere, and characters with glasses and braids has been a very common design in anime for ages, so I don't really think much of it. Even if there was a character that came along with striking similarities, I wouldn't care because they're not her.

Attached: 57813f00-de7e-465d-c683-d06722e28cdb.png (960x1216, 1.05M)

>Two responses in less than 72 hours
I've found my true home, these are my comrades.
A little over four years now. When I was first introduced to him, I had the same negative opinions about him that most people have when they first start reading, considering that he's introduced as the antagonist. I had youtube autoplay on one day, and a character analysis for Griffith started playing by chance, so I said "fuck it" and watched the entire thing. By the end of a 30 minute video I was neutral about him, and by the time I reread his manga a few days later, I was completely captivated.
I love him because of the indescribable feeling a peace he gives me. The warmth in my chest when I look at his eyes, the way my heart picks up when he smiles, the way everything around me zones out when I hear his voice. He's absolutely perfect, it's amazing. Clearly I'm pretty new around here, who's your waifu?
That just makes it interesting. I'm happy I found a place to regularly post.

Attached: 0030-021[1].png (659x696, 566K)

Hey /waifu/, I hope your day is going well.

Today, 7th of June is my and Rems 2nd aniversary! I love her so much, she brings me so much happiness. We celebrated it a day earlier and it was a wonderful day.
Can't belive it's already two years... time surely passes by quickly
-

Attached: 60030565_2634197783276183_8856383002855342080_n.jpg (738x960, 194K)

it's raining so wonderfully outside, i wish for nothing more but to lay on a couch with her in my arms, falling asleep to the sound of rain

Being close to your loved one and actually seeing their short, black hair
Here's hoping Overwatch 2 winds being cancelled like the game they cut before it
Hey, I've seen you cause I lurk those threads. It's been slower recently and there's more shitposting, but it's still a lot faster than /cm/. Still need to actually read the more recent Berserk chapters. How do you feel about him later in the story?
I liked Toko a lot in UDG
Do you have plans? Congratulations Remposter

Attached: Ame_kuni.jpg (2048x1644, 624K)

new jojo today! !! !!!!!!!

>It's nice to find others who can understand.
It is indeed. Most people use term waifu or husbando for characters that they just really like and after few months they forget about them completely. It's always good to know that there are others who are genuinely in love with a fictional character.
>I've found my true home, these are my comrades.
These threads are usually quite fast as most of the time one thread lasts one day until image limit.
>A little over four years now
That's pretty impressive.
>I love him because of the indescribable feeling a peace he gives me. The warmth in my chest when I look at his eyes, the way my heart picks up when he smiles, the way everything around me zones out when I hear his voice. He's absolutely perfect, it's amazing.
Great to hear that. I have asked you about your feelings about him because I have similar ones regarding my waifu. Sometimes just quick glance at her beautiful face is enough to brighten my day.
>who's your waifu?
It's Alice Liddell from Alice: Madness Returns. I love it about her how despite a lot of bad things happening to her, she still manages to go on and seek the truth. And of course to me she's the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen.
Happy anniversary, Remfriend.

Attached: Alice9.jpg (1191x670, 143K)

Yes.
She would expect me to prove my love, remain honest, loyal, and thoughtful, and take some initiative in the relationship. I'd say it's realistic.
I don't think my image of her is unrealistic. I just love everything about her.
First one that comes to mind is Ame Ochibana. Black hair veiling their eyes, loyal to their boyfriend, schoolgirl, agile, autistic in a cute way, they're pretty similar.
Sweet. She's a sweet girl with sweet drool who likes sweets.
Happy anniversary!

Attached: 968423_p0.gif (413x500, 38K)

Congratulations! Every waifu deserves an user as dedicated as you.
Rain noises are top comfy, living in Washington for a while got me addicted to the sound of it on the window.
I'm not the biggest fan of the way Berserk is going, mainly due to release schedule and art direction. I'll read every chapter he's in like it's a new addition to the bible or something
This is probably the most ignorant question to ask ever, but should I read JoJo? I read part one and enjoyed it, some of the boys I see posted are really cute too.
I loved Alice, that game freaked 13 year old me out!

Attached: 1551384512196.jpg (1920x816, 156K)

Well, happy anniversary. Congratulations on two years. So what did you do yesterday to celebrate?
>That just makes it interesting.
I guess you could call it interesting. You'll see what I mean sooner or later, I'm sure. Hopefully you enjoy your time here. We're really not so bad. It's easy to forget that this thread is on Jow Forums, it's like you're on a different board at times.

Attached: Kotori.jpg (800x763, 368K)

>I liked Toko a lot in UDG
Because your mind is weak!
Kidding. Even though I fell in love with her during the first game, I can understand why so many people didn't like her then. I found everything people hated about her endearing though. I've always found myself liking characters that are written to be unlikable.
In fact, I did my first playthrough of DR1 with a friend and after the introductions, I told him Toko was my favorite so far. Clearly my judgement was correct, since that was 6 years ago. Literally love at first sight.
>Most people use term waifu or husbando for characters that they just really like and after few months they forget about them completely.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who is bothered by this. I feel like the words have been watered down to simply mean "cute anime boy/girl" and that it means less when I use it in regards to her now.
Alice is a great girl, by the way. I haven't played Madness Returns, but American McGee's Alice was one of my favorite games during my childhood. I actually replayed it last year and was really happy to see how well it aged.

Attached: 46146718_p0.jpg (720x960, 648K)

Thanks a lot all of you.
well, the morning was slow. I gave her a bouquet of roses and we chilled to some nice songs, drank coffee and I talked with her. Later I decided to finally start cooking, so I can be even closer to her cuz she loves cooking. In the afternoon we went on top of a small hill to enjoy the view and nature. In the evening the weather did 180 flip and it started raining, so instead of stargazing that was on my list we watched some anime.
The weather is much better now so I hope the stargazing will happen today.
-

Attached: 59870611_p0_master1200.jpg (740x933, 444K)

Yeah, I do. I feel like he's always watching over me, so anytime I do something shitty like skipping the gym I feel bad. Every once in a while I'll see a thread on here about something sexual and go into it because it turns me on, I know it's not that big of a deal but it feels kinda like cheating and I feel awful.
No, Griffith is the kind of person who falls for people because of their personality, because he's fascinated with the way they think and act. I'm pretty sure he'd love everything the way it is, I doubt he has this romanticized version of a relationship in his head.
I do that sometimes about areas of his character the manga doesnt go over, it's hard not to. I have to fill in the gaps of his personality that arent covered, it's hard to not insert my own opinions into it.
Savory. He's elegant but grounded, kinda like gourmet but hearty at the same time. Savory.
It has the same feeling as /cm/ honestly, just more lively. I haven't seen a single negative comment so far, it feels good!

Attached: _D9BvY42y5B3XjqszccZEXBroXyg2Q7oDEXAMfy9o10V-jU0d2RZflo262Vbnyzd2FGEREGzj70l48c5y5py-w.gif (500x281, 255K)

Hello and welcome, newfriends. Always good to see new faces around.

Happy anniversary Rem and Remfriend! Here's a toast to you.

>Here's hoping Overwatch 2 winds being cancelled like the game they cut before it
Indeed. I'm relying on Blizzard's trigger-happy nature when it comes to cancelling stuff last minute. And here I thought things had finally begun calming down.
More sleepless nights await I guess.

Attached: Angela491.jpg (1111x1080, 279K)

>GLaDOSposter says he got his meds
>stops posting
Welp.

>bro just b urself
I'll keep that in mind.

Welcome to the dysfunctional family. Hopefully you won't get too put off by the inevitable bouts of shitposting and drama.

>roses
Anemones are the true waifufag flower. Symbolic of forsaken love and whatnot.

Attached: elizabeth_by_ne_sy_d6ptu8u-fullview.jpg (1024x1559, 1.48M)

>what's up
not much
>(bonniefriend?)
yes i am bonniefriend

Wellcome to /waifu/ Grifith poster
There is nothing to apologize for and welcome.
Happy anniversary. How was the celebration Rem poster? How did you celibate?

Attached: cf2da680a6b0ebadb9a00372e77f77ba.jpg (350x436, 24K)

I love you so much my sweet and lovely snake princess. Everything I do in my day I do it with you in mind, wondering if you'd enjoy spending your days with me. There are so many things and moments that I'd like to share with you, so many things I would love to talk about you and ask you. If you were here with me I would make sure that you are always enjoying yourself and bring you all the affection I have, making you feel loved and accepted by someone who is truly in love with you and doesn't wants you to suffer. I wish I could know if you would actually accept me as I am, I will always try to improve myself everyday just for you, and be someone capable of making you happy and being worthy of your love. I wish I could let you know about what I feel so you could know that there's someone who cares so much about you and would do anything to see your beautiful smile, I hope I get to meet you one of these days on my dreams at the very least.

Attached: DpvUwzrUYAYn_69.jpg (848x1200, 197K)

Whats the meter user? How bad are we talking?