Is anyone else friendless? Why?

Is anyone else friendless? Why?
t. Abandoned by high school friends after school and couldn't convince normalfags to become friends

Attached: 2D75315A-F3D6-46B7-83F8-308F0ADAD7F3.jpg (1000x563, 263K)

Why are you friendless?

im friendless due to my own fault. I'm pretty hard to get along with and offer little in a relationship

I don't know my classmates have the personality of cardboard cutouts and when I try talking to them they just wanna talk about mundane shit like the avengers

moved after my junior year in hs, never bothered making new friends in the new school or in college either. kinda stopped caring after a while, realized I was just using my friends for free food n shit

Nobody wanted to directly contact me after high school. I have not spoken to some of them in over two years. I realized that they never liked me, they only tolerated for short periods of time.

Wait did you graduate highschool? You said abandoned. Did someone ghost you?

Graduated high school last year. All my "friends" ghosted me

I am. Maybe it's because I don't share the same experiences others do or fake laugh at every fucking unfunny thing. It's lonely.

Fuck I hate that. Some peoples jokes are so fucking unfunny but I just have to laugh ya know

>tfw no fellow friendless gf to experience all the cool things you never did like visit another country and get drunk watching the sun rise

I've outed this problem and got told to do exactly that, laugh. I can't force a laugh for something so retarded. But hey, "fake it til you make it" I guess.

Do online friends count? I haven't felt the embrace of a friend... in... uh... shit, I never actually did.

>checked
It's because Im too real for them. No one wants an honest friend

All my friends got the fuck out of this shitty town but I'm stuck here because sixty job applications later nobody wanted to hire me and I couldn't afford college.

Could you explain?
Original comm

They're a hassle.

I don't think I'm friendless per se. Just that the friends I have are mostly just people I worked with or my old partners friends. Only one of them I would actually call a friend. I don't know what happened. I've never been a very social person and everyone says I'm "intense."

I look for REAL friends that will stay with you through all your troubles
but a friend in the 21st century is nothing but an overrated acquaintance

>old partners friends
You're friends with your exes friends?

I moved 11 times during my childhood so I got used to leaving people and eventually gave up trying to keep contact with people. Never knew someone for more than two years. Nowadays I ghost people so easily it scares me, both online and irl. I feel no connections and just drift away from people and they let me. Can't blame them though

Attached: 19i52.jpg (1003x1200, 222K)

never really had any friends. had one that i liked and related to. just because of our mental illnesses.

as far as keeping in touch with people from high school... thats torture. bunch of empty shells. nobodies.

Literally me, how's it goin these days brother? The only ppl I keep in contact with are my immediate family and little at that

We didn't really break up.

I have a couple of old friends but I hardly ever see them. Other than that I just kinda enjoy spending time with my housemates very occasionally. People just seem to hate me so I have basically no real friends. They get pissed off when they're around me and arguments seem to happen alot, I honestly don't know why because I do try but I just have natural repellent on me I guess.

Attached: 1537044124920.jpg (610x610, 110K)

>my classmates have the personality of cardboard cutouts
seems like you're a narcissistic fuck like most of the people who "can't make friends"
if I'm wrong, try talking to the older students

It gets lonely sometimes but I keep my mind busy with work.
I'm sorry you've had the same experiences, kinda makes it impossible to believe you can have any long-term friendship/relationship huh?

Ya but I've grown accustomed to the isolation and the numbness is comforting in the sense its hard to feel pain emotionally since I've grown so unaccustomed to it. Still wouldn't mind a GF to try and see if that would change my Outlook on things but I've got work and uni soon to keep my mind off that.

Yeah. I was never really good at making friends. It's not that I'm shy but just quiet, I don't have much to say but I do think a lot. I'm more or less just resigned to loneliness now though. Gives me time for my own things, like hiking, painting etc.

My relationship with my ex-gf ended the same way as any past friendships, she couldn't stand that I was so distant but I was just afraid of the inevitable falling out and was trying to protect myself. I still regret it so hopefully if it works out for you, you'll be smarter than I was

>if you don't have a normie personality you are a narcissist

jesus mate you sure are retarded

im an above average looking dude and that was all it took to keep beta orbiters doing the social heavy lifting for me. once i graduated college, snapchat started to become mandatory for social interaction, and i moved back in with my parents, everyone stopped hitting me up because i had nothing to offer them.

friends are a waste of time after college. id rather just be alone and selfishly spend my money on my self and my enjoyment. i dont even want a gf. i hate people

ITT we come up with a foolproof scheme to makes frens

I'm completely friendless. I talk to people at work sometimes, but that's barely acquaintances

I moved half way across the country when I was 18 to a small town and never really made friends after that.
Now I'm 30 and have no idea how to associate with people. People just ignore me wherever I go. I'll probably end up killing myself pretty soon.

My highschool friends are all either married with children or opioid addicts.

Friends are overrated.

But I used to have friends that I knew from middle school up until last fall. I was actually the one that abandoned them because I was living a lie and they were normies which I only hung out with to fit in. I grew tired of being fake so I stopped talking to them. Its my fault though. I should have found real friends that were more my type but only cared about being popular and realized later on in life that it was a mistake. Theres no animosity towards them, its just Im tired of acting like a fake normie.

Real talk, how the fuck is an adult out of college supposed to make friends?

I dont know but I need to find out before I graduate soon

Same shit OP but I've been friendless since 2010.
I only have 1 online friend aswell and hes been becoming more normie by the day so he'll probably leave me soon.
Gona feel like shit when he does since it seems like im both incapable of making any online friends and IRL ones now.

Well, in the old days you'd have a wife and 2 or 3 kids by now.
You'd be friends with your neighbor b/c your kids would play together.

everyone I've ever known has done that by means of coworkers. If you're a neet then I have no idea how you're supposed to, if you find out please tell me

>no friends in high school
>no friends in college
>graduate with meme degree
>can't get job anywhere
>live in middle of nowhere
>running out of money to drive anywhere
Last time I went out was last month to a grocery store to buy some things and apply for a job. Some normie girl from high school recognized me and was like "didn't you go off to college?" I didn't really know what to say so I just said yeah but I dropped out.

Why even have friends? I've lost contact with so many people over the years I'm struggling to see a point for establishing it in the first place.