Install tinder two days ago just to see the state of girls in my area

>install tinder two days ago just to see the state of girls in my area
>put stuff about me in bio in a silly way, both good and bad such as being 5'6
>put up two pictures of me and a video of me flossing in front of the class at uni
>get three matches and +10 likes already
What the FUCK bros I thought you had to be a 6'1 chiseled jaw and body chad MINIMUM to get matches. How could you lie to me this much?

Attached: 1457035412077s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

most of the people here complaining about no gf actually put 0 effort into acquiring a gf myself included

Attached: 1465177790831.jpg (199x253, 13K)

Getting matches is very easy. I fucked qt asians and latinas (fuck wh*teoid """""women"""""") regularly when I used it before getting a gf. All I had on there was my job (nurse) and a picture of me in front of my mustang lol.

Fact check: True

Fluke. I have 5 matches and I'm same height

this. I've never actually asked a girl out
closest I ever got was a conversation but
I chickened out before the "asking out" past
cause I noticed she would've said no

You don't ask girls out after having a conversation you autistic fucking sperg. You use tinder, bumble, and other dating sites/apps. Or you talk to a girl in person, regularly for at least a week and then ask if she wants to see a movie, go out to dinner/bar, etc.

>be me
>find a girl who i can relax around
>we start talking
>she finds out my number and starts texting me
>calls occasionally
>start to think she might like me
>"h-hey do you want to get dinner"
>"oh my god yes i thought youd never ask"
best feeling in the world

Yes, that is how you do it. And this is why most people on Jow Forums cannot do it. They are boring losers who probably spend all day on their computer watching anime, playing video games, watching streams/youtube, and shitposting. They have no real interests or hobbies, or at least they don't have enough to be an interesting person able to hold conversations with the same person over multiple days.

Yeah I do pretty well on tinder but it's mostly Asian girls and they aren't my taste.

I didn't. I was going to but her body language
and subject changing made me stop before I got to

>tinder likes dropped from 10+ down to 3+

fuck this app and fuck normies

The flossing video showed you have a modicum of confidence and know how to have fun

Get out chad origbdbsbdly

It means hes a normie who needs to leave r9k

>install tinder for the first time
>realize i dont even have a picture of myself or with friends or anything past elementary school
>put on one of these cargo shirts on my mom bought me since im fat and "style" my hair with tap water and do a picture with the wall behind my back
>left swipe everything
>no match

Attached: 1552998949021.png (1832x2366, 532K)

3 matches?

Good luck actually going out with any of them.

I've had 50+ matches and haven't met a single one of them.

Oh and lemme guess, you right swiped every single girl even if she was a landwhale?

Nigga...
Bruh...
Are you retarded?

At least you made the account, user. I've literally never taken a selfie in my life before, and already I'm fucked by not having any recent photos and friends too far away to meet up with.
Hell, how the fuck do selfies even work? Like, how close are you supposed to be to the camera and shit? All the normies make it look easy.

Anyone notice that people got more matches from 2012-2016? Ever since the bullshit pay to win gold, spotify inclusion, instagram whoring, the copypaste profiles, etc. I used to get 10 matches a week, but now it's 5 a month.

i even made myself a new facebook acount for it and used a fake name
im so fuckin jaded

Attached: 1539521991047.png (648x526, 21K)

Well, you can always try again, I guess. Apparently backgrounds are supposed to be important, which is why I took mine in a nice, clean kitchen filled with light rather than my dark, somewhat messy room. Maybe try taking a picture out at the park or something, I guess? There's a nice lake with a beach nearby, so I'm probably going to go get a shot from there, too, before making my account.
Is your bio decently filled out, too? That apparently matters, as well.
But hey, all in all, while it may not seem like you've succeeded, you've at least pushed yourself farther than I have, and especially more than you would have otherwise. Now you can review your work and see what can be improved.

you sound like the biggest fag ever