Dolls

Would Jow Forums ever buy a sex doll?

Attached: 4B9963D5-B598-402B-8E62-89F2F3224389.png (1334x750, 887K)

Look how happy you would be.

Attached: 6ADD33C7-1205-4B76-A745-B0142C9369CA.png (1334x750, 748K)

They would have time a reason to abandon onaholes. Tech isn't there yet

So perfect................!

Still not oroginalll

Attached: 7ADDDB41-BFAC-4E33-BD5E-A2A2E284D6CF.png (1334x750, 1.23M)

Post coital loveseeee

Attached: EFBF00F0-B37E-450A-9A3E-171129D408B0.png (1334x750, 1.48M)

>Would Jow Forums ever buy a sex doll?
I will when they're self-cleaning. The main reason I haven't bought one already is that it's way too much work to maintain them.

Yes, I'd love to buy a sex doll that would look exactly like my waifu. I love her and that would be a really good way of her becoming real to some extent.

I'd love to just go out with her, eat meals with her together, buy her new clothes and fall asleep while hugging her and reminding her that I love her.

No, I feel already so much shame of paying hookers for sex, so imagine if I was spending money on a piece of latex to get laid.

My parents often ask when I will have a wife and kid.
I could even tell them that I pay to get sex and its the only way I can ever get near a girl but fucking a doll its below pathetic.

You sound like me a year ago.

You might as well get over that "shame" thing now and buy a doll, eventually you're going to. Sex dolls and hookers make for a pretty good combination desu because hookers are too expensive to pay as often as I would like to have sex but a doll is there whenever you want it. So you can use the sex doll for most of the sex you want and then treat yourself to a hooker.

Don't frame it as "I am doing this because I can't get laid." Frame it as "you're boycotting women because they suck."

What's the point of this? Women already have male sex dolls, they're called ATMs.

Attached: 1530746556530.jpg (1300x1534, 281K)

Yes, so I can beat my roastie whenever I want.

I don't pay hookers to get laid, I pay them to drown my misery and feel like I have somebody I can be with, talk and touch, like she is my girlfriend for a hour or two you know?

Dolls are just made of rubber, it doesn't matter what never seen silicon matter composition some rocket scientist made up. As long as they aren't like the real deal, and you ought to go seek psychiatric help if you actually talk with them...
If I feel horny I can just use my hand, men have done it for thousands of years, masturbating devices for men are a fad of our modern days.

You really sound so much like me a year ago it is startling.

I get it. GFE and all. Get either a doll or a waifu pillow and use your imagination to make them seem as real as possible.

Its not masturbation, its artificial sex.

Ok so go seek help, if you really pretend like they are real.
I just told you, I'm over 30 now I'm not a horny little kid desperate to fuck.

Maybe. I haven't gotten tired of masturbation yet and I've been doing it for almost 20 years. A doll might be worth it for the novelty factor but I suspect keeping it clean would be a pain.

>tfw I have a bigger dick than the male sex doll

Attached: big snake.jpg (480x240, 17K)

wtf is this
i cant find the video
someone link it

this is that 'foursome at 30th birthday' and 'why am i still single' chick?

she's only pretending to like it. she can't social climb by fucking a piece of plastic

You can hang onto your pride or you can actually do something about your loneliness. Its your choice. You don't have to advertise to everyone you know that you have a waifu pillow or sex doll.

feels good boi