There are people on this board who DON'T wipe their ass with hand soap on the toilet paper

>there are people on this board who DON'T wipe their ass with hand soap on the toilet paper

Attached: 1559860991776.jpg (849x686, 132K)

That sounds like it would sting all the torn areas.

you would have to make the toilet paper slightly wet in order to rub handsoap on the toilet paper. so then the toilet paper would tear and leave little pieces in your shitty asshole. in summation, you're a fucking retard
>no i meant the liquid soap
still would make the toilet paper less durable and it would tear. you're a fucking weird faggot retard

>not using a bidet
the fuck people.

Fuck bidets, wipes are way better.

>Not catching the poop as it falls out of your hole

Anyone else having an ass-period every time they take a shit? It's red falls man.

Rarely, I get a bloody asshole all the time from wiping too much/hard.

You can't flush wipes, so what are you doing with them?

dude you have colon cancer

i wash my ass always i could be the only one in my country that do this

My poops are suddenly all runny and very gaseous. Is this a sign of some disease?

I throw them in a miniature bathroom trashcan.

Putting them in the garbage can obviously.

That's literally third world.

There is literally nothing wrong with having a trashcan for toilet paper.

Exactly, that's where the fucking trash goes is a trashcan. Keep rubbing shit on your ass with toilet paper and being uncleanly just because you think putting trash in a trashcan is a bad thing faggot.

>dry toilet paper
>wet toilet paper
>dry toilet paper
clean butthole

Toilet paper isn't any good wet, it crumbles and isn't anywhere near as effective or clean as wipes, wipes are more durable and thick and toilet paper is a mess when it is wet.

incorrect, there are flushable wipes.

Attached: flush.jpg (2365x2365, 356K)

uh what the fuck? how about flushing it down the fucking toilet you 3rd world pinoy mango nigger faggot

You can't flush it down the toilet you fucking autismo, even flushable wipes you have to be careful with and you shouldn't put in the toilet anyway. What's more niggerly is having an unclean asshole when you have the products to clean it properly with, you're the one running around with a shit covered asshole like a complete fucking monkey.

They say they're flushable but plumbers have to pull them out all the time.

Yeah, this is why I don't even bother. I saw a video where they have to deal with tons of wipes and advise you not to flush them, this is why trashcans are handy and get the job done way better and wont cause a hassle for them or your toilet.

Not toilet paper that you have made wet
>wet toilet paper
>aka butt wipes

Wet paper towels are just as good as wipes. Maybe better.

That's insufficient to get it clean.
The correct procedure is:
Wipe with (dry) toilet paper
Repeat until there's no brown visible on the paper
Then take a shower and use soap.

>not having the kimochi bidet
Unlit the West demands heated water ass blasters, the gooks will keep it all to themselves.

Toilet, bidet, wet wipes?
Jesus Christ.
Just plan your restroom time
Shit in the shower
Easy cleanup
Able to get fully empty with a nice deep squat
Easy to use your foot to stomp the turd down the drain
Come on why do you think the military says Shit, Shower and Shave
Shower time boys

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON THE FUCKIN' INTERNET CARE SO HARD ABOUT THE SHIT ON MY ASSHOLE AFTER I TAKE A DUMP AT WORK AND WIPE WITH REGULAR DRY TOILET PAPER THAT'S COMPLETELY GOOD ENOUGH? IT'S MY FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU DEGENERATES

>that one filipino kid in middle school who told everyone that he wiped his ass using only hand soap

You were always a fucking weirdo niko

Wetwipes plebian, use wetwipes

Does anyone else wipe with toilet water on the toilet paper in public restrooms?

>he didnt just import a fancy toilet from japan
shame on you, shame on the shit on your ass that mingles with western chemicals

There is literally nothing wrong with having a trashcan for a toilet

>flushable*
>*see back panel
>"do not flush down toilet"

Based wet wipes and having a trash can the restroom user, I hope you have a good rest of your day.

am i the only one tbat imbs onto the sink and washes my ass with the faucet? just me?

I very often shit in sinks, not in my home ofc

>hand soap
>in ass
nah