I hate women, I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Women have to ruin absolutely fucking everything...

I hate women, I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Women have to ruin absolutely fucking everything. They should be barred from entering academia. The fact that women "philosophers" are allowed to talk on national television and expound their pretentiousness is a disgrace to philosophy as a whole. Also, women psychologists have never helped me in the slightest and they're too fucking dumb to understand a thing they're talking about. They're worthless. A male psychologist or psychiatrist is worth a hundred female ones. I just absolutely hate, hate, hate, loathe that women have freedom to spread their bullshit everywhere and we have to put up with it. If it were up to me, we'd never have given any rights to this disgusting, inferior gender. Fuck women.

Attached: portrait-happy-woman-smiling_1303-9953.jpg (626x417, 61K)

Based and absolutely fuckin misogynous-pilled in the most reasonable and original way

OMG the future is female incel! I am still going to get my eggs frozen and have lots of sex with black boys and there is nothing you can do about it!

Attached: 1554412256674s.jpg (125x106, 3K)

Based post user

Oregano

sorry man but the black boys thing is a cope.
girls are fucking white men but the most attractive kind. the black boys actually tend to struggle.

My sister has a female philosophy professor who does nothing but talk about race from a social justice perspective.

Based. Time to go gay brother.

I mean yeah but they're kinda cute.

I realized today that men have a little bit of autism in them. That's why they are all the artists and innovators. Think about mozart's behavior and Kanye. Men have the potential to be geniuses or retard while women are literaly NPCs. They get by but they never soar and I think the hatred they have for men because of that is literally what penis envy is supposed to be about.

>make a thread about woman hate
>proceed to demonstrate why women are bad
Good job at invalidating both your hate and your arguments at the same time.

Makes me wonder how women can claim to be more educated than men, when they are educated in social justice doctrine that can be learned anywhere.

go away low iq beta.

So much this. There is no hope

NAWRLT

Attached: Wahmen.jpg (552x451, 58K)

Kill yourself faggot. Both you beta males and the faggot redditors from inceltears can kill yourselves. You people will never contribute anything to society and will never accomplish anything. You are confused and living in a prison in your own conscious, living every day in fear and anger. You'll never find happiness and you will never be liked by anyone. Every single ounce of irrational hatred you have towards other people you don't know stems from your own insecurity so you try to cope with that by lashing out on the internet, looking for someone to reinforce your beliefs. It's quite pathetic. You believe that you've got it all figured out when in reality, you're just delusional and probably jealous of the ones you despise.

Based as fuck, perfectly said.

Attached: 1559680832078.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Great coping! and I love the low hanging fruit reply! nice work buddy go serve the girls!

Thanks,, and nice dubs user.

It's not about the fact that you (if you are OP) have hatred towards women in particular. It's the principle. You will never find happiness with the way you view the world. Your negativity will consume you slowly everyday because you let it. Your own ignorance will be your downfall. You are a grown ass man sitting here telling me that what you believe in is right because you want it to be. Deep down, you know that your hatred isn't based off of reality however you try to convince yourself that it is as if you're on the side of good.

I'd love to have a conversation with you, because I've seen many people who behave just as you do. If so then answer this please. Do you genuinely believe that you are doing good for the world. Do you actually believe that you are on the side of good and all those who oppose you are evil. I want to know how you are able to actually function and not be self aware of your bullshit. I am sitting here replying to you because I want to pursue the truth and get to the bottom of your whole philosophy. Will you like to do that or are you just going to make some effortless reply in an attempt to drown out the conversation and flee?

>10 minutes
>no reply
That's what I thought, run away you intellectually timid coward when someone actually confronts you and demands a reason for your bullshit, you refuse to respond because you have absolutely nothing to say. That alone speaks for itself so I think I'm done here.

>Unfavorable circumstances led to a life of resentment and misfortune

Not that user, but this is my answer.
You people hate other people because of circumstances and other things that they don't control. It's unfair but I get it is the way things are.

Oof removed my tripcode (yeah yeah whatever im a tripfaggot)

They may not have control over other people but they do have control over themselves and their mindset. If someone can't look past their own life and take into consideration other people then they are close minded NPC tier.

You couldn't be more right. Robots are consumed by hatred, they see the world the way they want to see it because it hasn't handed them the life they think they deserve. With that, they take it and turn into something to live by. Complete ignorance, they are no better than an NPC. They think they are unique for being blackpilled and participating in that hate. Living by hatred isn't living at all, yet they have the audacity to sit there and wonder why they aren't happy and continue to blame it on the world. When in fact what it is happening is what is wrong with them is just them, they are so far gone they don't know any other way to live by than that hate and no words you let out are going to change them, you're wasting your words and I am speaking from experience.

shut the fuck up you are a disgusting junkie and a namefag

>They may not have control over other people but they do have control over themselves and their mindset. If someone can't look past their own life and take into consideration other people then they are close minded NPC tier.

Then how do you suggest, I mean what are they supposed to do then? A robot born with an ugly/fucked face can't do anything to change his face or the way people regard him for it. So what now? Cope? I think venting is a coping mechanism op did that. But when someone like op copes/vents then they get attacked even more by self righteous zealots like the one I'm replying to now. Seems like a stalemate of a situation.

>Women don't have to change how they feel about ugly men
>But ugly men have to change how they feel about being rejected/ostracized/persecuted on daily basis by said women/normalfaggots

Attached: 1557146714370.jpg (1000x666, 75K)

Not necessarily, but some of them do behave as such. The definition of robot has become skewed over the years by reddit trying to correlate them with incels. Although I can't speak for them because I haven't gone through what they have but I can at least put myself in their shoes. You're using robot as an umbrella term to kind of describe incels and other toxic people here but I don't believe they're robots. The same kind of behavior you described does apply other people in general besides "robots" though. Robots are the ones here who autists that don't fit in with society, they don't NECESSARILY blame other people. Most of the time they know that it's their fault which is why they are depressed. I've talked with some of them in a couple of threads before and they're usually people with good intentions that need guidance of some sort.

The flaming faggot OP of this thread however, is a prime example of toxic human filth that to call him a robot would be an insult to robots themselves!

Yeah come on, let's be real for a second. The chance of OP looking like blackops 2cel or eggman is pretty damn low. Unless you're born with some kind of fucked up garred physical deformity then that's just an excuse. Generally, men aren't judged on how symmetrical and perfect their face is like women are. We are judged based on our genetics in terms of our test levels and personality which manifests in how we look. Any robot or faggot like OP can improve his look and reach his genetic potential if they actually tried. I don't believe that's a fair argument. They inherited half of their genes from a man who was able to find a woman.

"The robot born with a fucked up face" is a very small percentage of robots and in turn their reason why they can't find a girlfriend or whatever.

>White
>Not the most attractive guy
>Got sex before I had a gf getting sex now

How do you explain that?

A lot of Robots do protrude their anger with the world and it's selection in bad ways, I wouldn't consider them much of anything rather than what you said yourself but either way they think of themself as a Robot and take this place as a way of them letting out that anger that fills them and never being let up because they spend every last living moment on whatever hatred it is that has completely engulfed them, never wanting to change only wanting to continue to light the flame. Either way, it is rare to see someone thinking outside of the usual clouded angry people on here, it is fresh to see someone rebel and not be afraid to call this faggotry out and not only that but in an inciteful way, I appreciate you user.

>Unironically posting on r9gay
>Calling someone else beta
user I have bad news

Fuck off incel
Based

they mistake indoctrination for education

>We are judged based on our genetics in terms of our test levels and personality which manifests in how we look.

Personality and genetics I think those are heavily inter related; and even still they are nessacarily dependent on circumstances. Fate is fate is fate

whole lotta samefagging going on itt

Attached: 1355630018705.jpg (1060x988, 405K)

Thank you. Good night, user.

ori

Nighty night user, hope to see you around.

Attached: 1559586932487.jpg (1223x1325, 404K)

>Fuck off incel

Pretty sure that 'incel' was using this website before you probably even found out about it. Take your own advice

THE FACT that White knights, faggots and Whores are overly defensive about RedPilling Zoomer generation about WOMEN MENACE shows that we are doing something right.

They wouldn't react to strongly to our what they call "beta loser" threads if we weren't right.

WE ARE ON FUCKING RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, Women are MENACE to be dealt with swiftly

Attached: 1492205189090.jpg (1019x1159, 328K)

>hatred isn't based off of reality however you try to convince yourself that it is as if you're on the side of good.
it is and thats whats frustrating, that what I wish wasnt true is literally fucking true
>You will never find happiness
im actually pretty comfy and content, i guess that makes me stand out. after about a year, given that you have plenty of hobbies and friends like me, your hatred will feel very natural and pure, you behave like a nice and normal person but your opinions are your business as religion is to some people.
>Do you genuinely believe that you are doing good for the world
working hard in college and living with a very healthy body as to encourage my peers that having a healthy lifestyle is easy and achievable. its not much but its my 2 cents.
>Do you actually believe that you are on the side of good
I think im pretty neutral, its a reaction to the nature of people not a pick a choose kind of deal, its not a big deal. hating women isnt a rare opinion or point of view, thats why there's a whole word for it and so many accounts of it in history.
>Will you like to do that or are you just going to make some effortless reply in an attempt to drown out the conversation and flee
literally rip me apart, go crazy.

Ah yes OP.
Im sure you are an incredibly well functioning productive member of society who improves the quality of life for countless people if you are posting random rage on an image board.
Seriously go fuck yourself.

This. The world was made by gay men, and only gay men know how to love

Aside the memes of how Kanye loses his shit - is he a good musician? An artist? I dinno, I can't take his speeches seriously.

who hurt you and when fren

based satan
One of the weird things that people assume about misogynists is that we're a bunch of malfunctioning virgins or whatever. Nothing can make you hate women more than being popular with them. I'd love to meet one, just one, who doesn't wind up being another aggressively self-obsessed shithead who cuts others down and wrecks lives and families out of boredom.

Attached: 1548790289359.png (535x460, 349K)

The thing they don't realize is that we are having beautiful sex with other misogynists almost every day.

He definitely is a good musician. He is a very creative trend setter and his ability to develop hooks are pretty original, especially in his older music.

Women are pure Evil, and its simple to explain why.
Women have inferior Brains, so naturally they are more stupid and they perceive world in simple terms.
Women view world as some kind of game where you have to get Highscore or destroy others to win, when in fact life is better with co operation with each other and creating civilizations.
NEVER TAKE WOMEN Seriously, behind naive cute face sits ruthless monster who wants to absolutely destroy you.

Ahhh women fucking serial killers is that a News?

Attached: stab ex.png (832x568, 770K)