God. Imagine if a man embraced you with his strong...

god. Imagine if a man embraced you with his strong, firm arms as his musk puts you in a trance and you look him in the eye and he kisses the top of your head and tells you he loves you more than anything in the world and you don't even know what to say because your heart is beating at 300 miles an hour and all you can think about is how much you're in love with him and want to spend your life with him and then you lay down in bed with him and he makes you the little spoon and he holds you and you feel so protected and loved that you instantly fall fast asleep and then you wake up and the first thing he does is tells you good morning honey I love you have a genuine smile on your face because you're so happy you have such an amazing boyfriend in your life

t-that sounds so lame and boring, r-right? I-I'm so happy I'll never get to experience that in my life, h-haha

Attached: 16732167213.jpg (850x1020, 80K)

and then this OP walked out the front door, propositioned the first male she saw, and her fantasy was complete. women are oppressed and have hard lives btw

>implying the first male she saw was Chad
Sorry sweetie, but it's hard to find a good man.

I'm not a real woman though I'm just a shut-in neet tranny

Attached: 1554070609958.png (458x393, 213K)

and then this OP went on grindr, propositioned the first male he saw, and his fantasy was complete.

I want a boyfriend not a hook up.

And then you woke up and added to the 40%

oh God why op. it feels really bad that I'll never have a gf to do this to.

Attached: cb2ae9750b1a4e2714c6d0e457a91de5.png (504x800, 405K)

are you at least a cute girl(boy)?

and then this OP went on d*scord, propositioned the first male he saw, and his fantasy was complete.

I guess I'm mostly twink with boobs though for now...

you realize how hard it is to find someone near you that isn't just looking for a quick fuck right

been readin too many of them japanese comic books i take it

nope, it really isn't hard. you have genuinely not tried, and I can tell by the fact that you're complaining about it. being a faggot is one of the easiest things on the planet.

It's easy if you're looking for dicks and bug, less so if you're looking for a decent human being you'd like to spend your life with.

Nah, those fags are degenerates. If this guy wanted wholesome love, being a faggot was the wrong move

you obviously haven't been in my shoes

trying to get a male partner (and not just a hook up with hpv or aids) is HARD

post you faggot

Youd be wrong (sorta)
Us fags are extraordinarily kinky, but we're also pretty monogamous. Sure you have the fat old men who sleep around solely because they were in the closet their whole life, but i grew up openly gay so i dont need to sleep around to feel happy. Young fags are watching for bugs and fixing the damage of old fags.

being alive in the 21st century was the wrong move

shut the fuck up tranny
you all have mental illness and even if a man came to you, you'll push him away with your other shitty traits

>post you faggot
Post what?

I want this but as the man

post your Iocation

cali-cali-california

>only looks for the chads, the douchebags of the male spehere
>LIKE WHOA WHERE'D ALL THE GOOD MEN GO?!?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (676x380, 25K)

good luck
no wonder why you cant find someone decent if you live in commiefornia

WHY IS EVERYONE IN CALIFORNIA WHERE IS MY GOSH DARN ILLINOIS GF

Attached: 661670682501a334d5155a9d12544097.jpg (824x782, 325K)

>go on dating site
>match a tranny
>ask if they'll suck my dick
>they say yeah
>>am bad at logistics
>just ghost them
>check their dating profile later
>"TIRED OF FAKE PEOPLE"
>complaining is masculine
>big turn-off

>ILLINOIS
She got shot.

I'm still waiting for my Minnesota GF.

I want a tranny gf to cuddle with, OP. Would you consider me?

bay area? originol

If you kill yourself, the waiting will go by much faster.

AAAA WHY AM I CURSED WITH LIVING NEAR CHICAGO. SO MANY NORMIES BUT NO AUTISTS LIKE ME.
THEY TELL ME WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BUT MAYBE THE MIDWEST IS THE EXCEPTION

Attached: 3c91afe9a1466fbc4587998bb5884110.jpg (694x1000, 132K)

Beneath every town lies its sleazy underbelly that it keeps shelled up. You can choose to avoid it or use it to your eternal advantage.

user YOU SEEM TO BE GIVING ME ADVICE BUT I AM TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CRYPTIC WORDS CAN YOU DUMB IT DOWN?

Attached: 1294d230880be0412e4f8fb027a4f762.jpg (697x1000, 158K)

I think he's talking about prostitution.

I like beer

Are you in california?

No, I'm more in sac

It's too bad you aren't near me :c

You already know, your ass.

THAT'S NOT VERY GOOD ADVICE. A PROSTITUTE WON'T LOVE ME. ALTHOUGH, I'M A VIRGIN I DON'T JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX. I WANT TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!
I'M GLAD YOU'VE FOUND SOMETHING YOU LIKE user, BUT I'M NOT SURE THIS IS RELEVANT.
IT'S TOO BAD INDEED OP, BUT I STILL HAVE SOME HOPE I'LL EVENTUALLY FIND A GF. I HOPE YOU FIND A MAN TO LOVINGLY EMBRACE YOU AND CUDDLE YOU TO SLEEP

Attached: 4b3edcf792d1d7b4efa1ae93523d0cf8.jpg (800x600, 719K)

Yes, but I live in Riverside County.

Ok, I'm OP, may as well ask. Are you financially capable of flying me over and ensuring my needs are met?

ABSOLUTELY NOT OP. I DON'T MAKE ANY MONEY, I'M JUST A STUDENT.

Attached: 890d84ee1692ac0180b428f9ea1a5f50.jpg (702x999, 122K)

Oh ok, I hope that you can find a girlfriend to love you forever and ever then!

there's never a valent gf in oregon, only chad-attached gfs

I WISH THE SAME TO ALL ROBOTS ACROSS THE GLOBE AS WELL. MOST OF MY BRETHEREN DESERVE TO BE HAPPILY IN LOVE!

Attached: 528f9d0a1433c79a70463847af11.jpg (1400x875, 215K)

Trannies are the equivalent to women on this board. I'm a tranny give me attention

Attached: 09j30jasdf.png (500x500, 90K)

I could have a tranny at my beck and call probably within the next hour if I wanted, and I'm a fat NEET. Your move faggot

Woah a tranny!? So cool! Can I orbit you dude?? I mean ma'am..

tell us your secret then

Ok? I don't care, I don't want a hookup. I want someone I can LOVE, not to be someone's cum rag

>I don't want a hookup. I want someone I can LOVE, not to be someone's cum rag
How do I find someone like you?

They are literally desperate. What's more to say?
I didn't say for a hookup you fucking retard, I said "at my beck and call". That means they're my bitch in general. Quit coping and start acting you stupid HIV sponge.

>I said "at my beck and call"
>That means they're my bitch in general.
Yes, that means they are your booty call AKA hookup
>Quit coping and start acting you stupid HIV sponge.
No fuck I don't wanna have sex before marriage anyway

pure and cute!

Attached: 3dfd4d0dc46a388abf7c68f12bb509ae.jpg (659x900, 132K)

I wouldnt date a fat neet

GOD I hate you trannies why do you have to make these threads and tempt people, that sounds so great but at the same time it would be damning, uuuh

>calling others an hiv sponge
>when he has a harem of trannies
Lmfao

I want this as a bf (male). Either side of the coin really. Spooning and being spooned is nice.

Attached: 1557419238617.png (457x364, 95K)

I think we have a similar mindset in a lot of ways, want to talk more?

Attached: 1559365281284.jpg (1600x1200, 640K)

>implying there isn't a LEGION of trannies just like you lusting for straight love out there
lmao. no, it's not a booty call, it's not a hookup. Keep coping though, my MALE BROTHER!

and I wouldn't date you, disgusting faggot. It's just a hypothetical.

I'd love to user, I'm assuming you're asking for contact here. Slain # one67four

Attached: 4ac363de1bc48964b664e72e8812847.jpg (706x999, 179K)

or am I an absolute retard here and you were just making a cute and funny remark

Attached: 6379eaa92aa1633c4833ff272cfe6c88.png (564x800, 309K)

looks like OP is proving me right. He's too much of a retarded cuck to seize an opportunity, but he'll keep bitching and shitting up the board with his complaints nonetheless. Don't worry, I'm sure you both will find a hon harem to join someday!

Sorry, I get a lil bit nervous when adding someone, I always take maybe 10 minutes before hitting the send button for whatever reason. I sent you a request 5 minutes ago, please accept it...

Attached: aahhh.gif (720x405, 1.14M)

I just want to say OP is a super qt and I'm glad I wasn't able to fall asleep today

Attached: 7a1845260138219d347e1154745a5750.jpg (682x1000, 104K)

Id love you embrace you just to savour the hypocrisy in your screams of revulsion

you'll find someone soon enough
fuck around on weird tight knit communities, people tend to actually care there when it comes to being together
and do about not being cis, just make sure to avoid chasers and you'll inevitably find someone that doesn't give a fuck if you're cis or not and loves you for we'll... you.

Attached: this post is pretty much my current situation anyway lol.jpg (1242x1379, 174K)

hahaha i can't into grammar sorry

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck u god damnit fuck my heart in the ass

Reeeeee I want a qt bf to hold me now!

>tfw also a tranner
>tfw have that
life is good

>only anons near me are trannies
Ffs California rly is a meme state

Based and redpilled, gave me a good laugh
The rest of this thread is cringe and fagpilled

>weird tight knit communities
Like what

I would love to be this man for someone
sadly im alone in this world with no way of meeting anyone cause I have too much pride to go on a dating site

Bump for answer, yes this comment is original