Poll: Most normie social media platform?

What is the most normie social media platform and why?

Poll:
strawpoll.me/18123944

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18123944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is the most normie social media platform and why?
>Poll:
>strawpoll.me/18123944
Twitter all the way

Interesting, why's that?

snapchat becuause you actually have to add friends manually

That's my intuition as well.

I'd say Snapchat, with Instagram as a close second. I don't think nearly as many people use Facebook anymore. Reddit is clearly not as normie as the aforementioned ones. And YouTube doesn't really have that notable level of normie engagement either I feel. All the other ones don't really feel worth arguing about.

I can't say anything about Twitter t b h.

Maybe I should have added Tinder to the poll.

Instagram and Snapchat are for normies, Reddit is multiple communities so it really depends, Facebook is for my mom, Twitter is 50% politics, Youtube isn't a social network conventionally, and it would be pretty shit not to have it, Tumblr.... is Tumblr, TikTok is up there with Snapchat and Instagram, and... Pinterest? Really?

Odd how Jow Forums isn't included.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 24K)

Pinterest.

If you want to dig way deep down into the normie psyche, you want to look at Pinterest. Only the most normie of normies use that thing. Middle-aged moms swapping craft tips and that sort of thing.

I agree. Op is a big ol cock sucking faggot

SOCIAL MEDIAS I USE
>LinkedIn
>Instagram - dummy profile
>FB - dummy profile
>Reddit - shitposting in wallstreetbets

Attached: image.png (480x270, 158K)

Instagram is really the normiest social network. Snapchat isn't, as no one uses it anymore since that weird update, so Instagram takes the number one.

Well, my professors do use Pinterest to gather images for some lectures, so that's why Instagram gets the prize.

You need to add VSCO because every dumb, unbearable, cunt that I know links it in the bio of their instagram.

What's VSCO?

origorigig

The more ""artsy"" Instagram

so a website filled with shitty, generic photography and female "models"?

Attached: 7.jpg (3024x4032, 1.41M)

exactly correct my friend
dgryehdgdhdfhf

Id say snapchat because there's no way to "fabricate" your social value there. You're either snapping cool moments from your normie social life or you're nothing. and yea as another user said, you have to add friends manually. instagram, fb, and twitter don't require you to actually be a cool person with a thriving social life to actualize their social utility

It'll be r9k any day now.

that's because it is the normiest social media man has ever created, specially this board

Facebook overtook Snap, interesting.

Do people still use Facebook that much?

Facebook with 17 votes?
Not even the normies use facebook anymore

In order, it should go
>Snapchat - for addicts who keep checking their phones and love sexting
>Instagram - dumbed down as hell but you don't have to keep opening it
>TikTok - As above, but has potential for cute girls to look at so not that bad
>Twitter - Can be used to follow normie shit but plenty of non-offensive non-norman uses (like following local orchestras or academics)
>Facebook - Norman neutral; only use it to keep in contact with parents, organise class group assignments when I can't be fucked cycling to libraries, or take note of extra lectures I'd be interested in attending
>Youtube - Learn how to use subscriptions
>Pinterest - What
>Reddit - Shit, but still for greasy neckbeards and 3dgier types

LinkedIn by miles. Shit is too depressing.

Shiiiiit I use Instagram and Snapchat, but I'm not a norman. Fuck you guys