How do I convince people this is a firm butt?

Some people think this butt doesn't look firm. How do I argue it is?

strawpoll.me/18121513/

Attached: average.jpg (750x484, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ic9-R49IWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please, no one vote on this.

Because it looks saggy as shit

That's a counter argument, user. I asked for arguments as to why it looks firm.

DAT ASS IS FAT
WHAT YOU GOT HERE IS A BADONKADONK BUTT

Yeah yeah, I know it's funny to troll and do the exact opposite what I asked for. I should've known and asked for arguments as to why it looks fat instead.

My mistake.

Get outta here you cyborg, we don't want you

It looks soft and flabby

She has a bubble butt, how is that flabby? Come on, now.

Is English a second language for you?

Yes, but that shouldn't matter in this case. A flabby butt is pancake flat and droopy. Hers is a bubble.

No thats just stupid highlighting. Its flabby but you do whatever you want with it Pajeet

I'm not Pajeet. Also, how do you get it to be flabby? Are you able to explain that or is shitposting the most you can do?

It is difficult to help you because that is not a firm ass.

OK, so why doesn't it look firm to you?

It is too round and bubbly to be firm. Also it sags, making it look flabby. Honestly it is closer to being fat than just unfit.

A round ass usually signals that the butt is firm, though. Also, where the hell does it sag?

No, muscle tone signals a butt is firm. Her butt has zero muscle tone, it is just big. It sags on the leftmost image. Her right ass cheek.

No idea how people don't get this. Round fat ass doesn't feel good, it doesn't feel like anything, just pudges out on any girl over low 20's. actual muscular ass stays firm.

Women typically don't have muscle tone in their rears, though. So according to your argument all women have fat butts by default. Also, about the "sagging", it's just her stance. She's leaning on one leg, see?

You're into men, too?

No. While it is true women usually do not have visible muscles on their butts, they usually have smaller butts than that girl. It is the size that makes it look fat.

Also, I can see she is leaning. But her gluteal crease is way too wide.

Saggy ass is common but a lot of girls run or go to the gym. I prefer firm over saggy

What makes you think her butt is big?

So you think OP girl's butt is both fat and flabby? Or just a little saggy?

It's fat, flabby, and saggy. Like the gut of a fat man, it is untoned and reminds me of gross overweight roody-poo butt.

All right. Post an ass you think looks firm then.

Compare her booty to the rest of her body and you will see how big her butt is.

This is firm. Like, true firm and flabby butt.

Attached: 56032749.jpg (600x383, 33K)

Not* flabby butt. Of course originally.

Those are fucking body builders! Of course you think OP girl has a fat, flabby ass compared to those. The butts you posted there are muscular and somewhat extreme.

I'd rather no butt to a gross soft flabby one.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=8ic9-R49IWs

No offence, but are you gay? You post images of body builder butts

This. It is just a big fat butt

How is a firm butt gay? I love pounding nice strong ass, nothing gay about it.

Attached: inspire-my-workout-fitspiration-1135.jpg (400x600, 31K)

Why the hell are people voting firm in the poll? Like, it's clearly a fat butt, no?

What number are we on? I've seen this thread before, what iteration is this? Third? Fourth? Seventh?