Laura Loomer fucks her dog

Laura Loomer fucks her dog

Attached: Untitled.png (630x662, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KccUudE6B0
people.com/celebrity/arrest-warrant-out-for-american-pie-star/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1388640/Far-Right-lawyer-guilty-of-lesbians-dog-attack-murder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all girls have fucked their dog.
Why wouldn't they?

She gets hotter every time I see her

This

that's not a real pitbull though

If that nigger dog tore her face off it would be an improvement

How can people enjoy getting licked by an animal and calling it kisses.

whats a laura loomer?

Shitty bait. This reminds me of that one fat fuck balding 30 something boomer from return of kings writing an article stating that all roasties fuck their dogs. Lol. Shut the fuck up.

shes hot

Laura Loomer is a disgusting kike, pls no more Loomer posting

*Rips her face off

Patrick Little rescued a kitten.

Attached: 16AB802D-FBDB-4A05-8DCE-BF98706BCDB5.jpg (663x1024, 111K)

I wish i could find a chick that would fuck a dog

You are the worst type of masochist

Attached: icux1zqx1sh01.jpg (569x591, 54K)

This. I was able to keep my little dog in check with that shot, but sometimes she gets you happy and licks. My pitbull was 5 years old by the time we got him. So he's stuck in his ways so he doesn't get nearly as many pets and love.

girls who are actually attractive (the polar opposite of laura loomer) have fucked their dog and recorded it for the world to see

every single teenage girl lets her dog or cat lick her pussy. the fishy smell allows the animals to go at it for a longer time and the constant licking gets them off. WOmen are nasty gross creatures who lie to everyone with their "holier than thou" bullshit while allowing their animals to lick their ass and pussy.

They also have a nasty discharge of whitish/yellowish stench shit that perpetually "cleans" their pussy with internal mucus and slime.

I haven't even mentioned their periods, which is literally the nastiest shit ever, bitches have to wear diapers.

Once you see women like this, it's a lot easier to fuck them or treat them like the shit that they really are. They aren't special besides the stinky warm moist hole they have between their legs.

Attached: 1527269447367.gif (450x290, 3.14M)

Finally have an excuse to post this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KccUudE6B0

jewish girls are fucking degenerate, im sure this one bangs her dog, being that ugly she couldnt get her depraved need for constant dicking any other way without getting full blown AIDS from niggers

I hope it bites her face off.

Dogs eat shit, lick their assholes clean after a big messy shit.

kek what in the fucking hell holy shit, see what im talking about people, jews are fucking DEGENERATE

>kikes
>ever being pretty

Attached: 1527190983551m.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>Cat licking pussy

i doubt that, cat tongues are like sand paper. dogs i can picture though.

taking a break from r9k??

Way ahead of you sven

Ha!
Furries win (once again)!

Having a drunk bitch hit on you that you don't want to fuck will give any guy autism, you can tell this dude wants to ditch her.

I think the dog took a foot off of her nose.

Notice how she calls HIM degenerate.
Even if they didn't look disgusting they'd still be easily spotted, they have absolutely zero self awareness

Attached: 1526743070736.png (808x777, 10K)

>thinks people want to ban pitbulls

I don’t want to ban pitbulls. I want to exterminate the species from the planet. I want to make it a felony misdemeanor to own a pitbull. I want to make it a felony manslaughter to breed a pibull.

What a dork; a nigger would have bent her over right in the middle of the club and buried his dick in her warm moist silken rubbery anus and ejaculated deep into her guts with a miserable grean.

You need to get laid before you say shit like this in public.

>a nigger would have bent her over right in the middle of the club and buried his dick in her warm moist silken rubbery anus and ejaculated deep into her guts with a miserable grean.
truly they are the patrician race

This. I used to share a house with them. Period stench smells like rotting sea animals. The smell goes everywhere

You righ wing poltards deserve BBC in your ass and should be shot dead after getting fuck by niggers

i had a way more attractive jewish girl do the same to me and i was completely disgusted by her because her breath smelled like shit and she was annoying

woke up on the wrong side of the shitting street this morning?

I bet you want a lot of things

>t. LEAF visiting new york

Attached: 1483941719106.jpg (936x1024, 194K)

kek.

A jew shilling for a dangerous breed of animal. Tell me something new.

Attached: (((laughter))).gif (419x313, 2.84M)

You know cucked boy when you post shit like this

/thread

>Laura Loomer fucks her dog

i think you have that backwards, m8

Laura isn't the only dog fucker out there. Natasha Lyonne has a dirty little secret people.com/celebrity/arrest-warrant-out-for-american-pie-star/

Attached: natasha-lyonne-an-evening-with-orange-is-the-new-black-5-26-2016-9.jpg (1280x1577, 229K)

You're proud of having no standards, quite revealing. You allow these sluts to exist but I'm sure you complain about feminism later

Funny how you're either pricks or söyboys who are always looking down

"hey this breed of dog is known to snap at random even after years of good behavior"
"yeah? well mine hasn't snapped yet so it will never happen"

Lost

Why does this cringey meme still exist?

An old woman in Oklahoma was mauled by a few doxens, are they now a violent breed worthy of extermination?

Attached: 07a940a6a7d1f7d72de62be0a7dbc96ed3ceab1423827a6fd296107a3e35a0ac.jpg (1024x923, 156K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-30-at-6.59.36-PM.png (1440x978, 2.56M)

I can't fucking unsee this shit. Women are disgusting.

>doxens

Attached: 1517646656978.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

>She gets hotter every time I see her
Imagine the stories the peanut butter jar could tell.

Canada. Funny

Attached: 1470779483469.jpg (336x229, 16K)

correction: they're only pricks when they're behind a compooter screen

>somewhere in the world there is some 4'8" street shitter beating his infantile shrimp dick to a gay fantasy of a black dude raping a white dude
lmaoing at your pathetic existence right now faggot, might as well just admit that you're gay

She has to play jew sometimes for christ sake, she's a jew.
I was shocked i tell you shocked she was posting about the rich jew mogals on elons post tonight.
I think there a probably quite a few younger jews now that want nothing to do with ZOG ship sinking now that the goyim literally know.
But still she knows about the pit thing and mike posted that because he probably was drunk again. He aint a troll or propagandist hes trying to be a social journalist (sic) and make money. He should leave the propaganda war to the semi-pros.

My question is where does loomer stand on white Identity in general. Is she a silverman super kike, no she is not, but I don't know how to ask "noncombantant" jews directly where they stand on white genocide. It has to be asked that way too.
Burned jews that are kicked outside the jew clique like her can be great or the worst yentas of all, and If a jew deflects at all on the white genocide question that means they support and are ZOG. If they say the are against white genocide they are probably ok because they aren't playing ball with their team. We sure wont get Ivanka to admit or say anything since she went to Jared, and he has to be ZOG.

Anyway loomer and other "friendly" jews need to be put to the direct question. If they admit genocide they are forever out of team kike, they cannot walk into temple and may as well become Christians.

Why did she post that her pit picture is an important question. Was she trolling or being a kike. The pitpatrol should ask. Goose or antiwhite racism dog should bark at her pit pucture till she answers.

Her face is in the uncanny valley
Very unsettling

>she owns a shitbull
Just as bad as having a nog child. No it's worse, you have a better chance surviving a nog attack. Into the trash she goes.

If her dog ever mauls someone she will lie and say the person tried to gangrape fist her to death and the dog was heroically protecting her, even if said mauling victim is a toddler.

Not that I disagree, but who hurt you, user?

Did that cute white girl turn you down, pajeet?

Lol

hijack pitbulls for the far right
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1388640/Far-Right-lawyer-guilty-of-lesbians-dog-attack-murder.html

My shitbulls keep the nogs away.
Nothing works better, as they cant read the signs for alarm systems too well, and I work long shifts.

Her rhinoplasty was actually just her dog getting angry looking at that dumb slut and biting a part of her nose off.

Stop trying to push this lame ass meme

>another day
>another eceleb gossip thread on Jow Forums
and mods allow it
Jow Forums has fallen

wew, lad. I hope you keep going your own way. I think that's best for everyone.

Attached: maria-elena-hoyos.jpg (743x900, 54K)

based!

Fuck I'm gay now

Literally every dumb bitch with a pitbull has that mindset before it "just snaps" and rips apart someone's kid.

Why did women evolve to be so illogical, does irrationality help their babies survive somehow?

Attached: owner_not_the_breed.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

Kek check out these kikes shilling for their loony loomer

jews are failmops

Attached: Anne Zappa.jpg (353x340, 35K)

the fact that that's an Arab guy pretending to be a Jew is what makes that gif so god damned funny

Attached: Untitled3.png (808x659, 508K)

If someone wants to risk owning one of these dogs (real ones), and be responsible for them, maybe they shouldn't be prevented. They can be very loving pets when they don't snap. Sure they will "kiss" you and swallow tons of cosmetics in her case. But pushing them in an effort to appeal to Americans is irresponsible and tacky as it gets. She's probably the most memeworthy stuppertypical eceleb of them all. Remember when she used to stamp her tags all over photos?

Where is the lie???

Forget about the 3 girls in the room, mary lou's terry friends, and the possible hostage situation at Sundance Helicopters.

there is no lie, the people who replied are roasties mad because they dont want their secret to get out

id is kot