MBTI Thread

NT Hate Edition
1. State why you hate NT types.
2. Name a specific NT type you hate and why (use a personal experience if possible).
3. Say something that would hurt an NT's feelings.

>Tests
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
jung.test.typologycentral.com/
sakinorva.net/
similarminds.com/
>MBTI notes
mbti-notes.tumblr.com

>1. They aren't nearly as smart as they think they are, they're just emotionally detached retards
>2. ENTJ, ESTJ, INTJ, ISTJ, ENTP, ESTP, INTP, ISTP
>3. That's tough because NTs don't have any feelings besides a completely unwarranted sense of smug superiority

Attached: NTs suck dick.jpg (638x479, 80K)

>be intp
>im not entp

i cant believe that i was so close yet so far from asbsolute greatness

1. Intellectual arrogance.
2. INTP, because they are not smart like they want to believe, they are confused more than anything.
3. Your computer build is sub-optimal.

Co-signing on this post 1000 percent.

INFJs are deceptive, manipulative, and evil

sad but true

1. Some NT types are good fuck you.
2. ENTJ/ENTP is shit and should be kept in containment.
3. Why do you have so much lighting on your computer? Are you 12 or something?

I will simulate the NF brain.

>nothing
>nothing
>farting noises
>save the whales
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing

I did not realize I would enjoy this. Continue hating on NT types, please.

>be butthurt brainlet retard
>make butthurt brainlet thread shitting on your intellectual, moral and philosophical superiors
Do you feel better? Think you can attempt to function today sweetie?

>1. State why you hate NT types.
Because they make me feel insecure of my intelligence. I am actually very smart.

>2. Name a specific NT type you hate and why (use a personal experience if possible).
All of them!

>3. Say something that would hurt an NT's feelings.
You can figure out the secret of the universe but you weren't nice to me so it means you are actually retarded because you don't do everything I say.

1. State why you hate NT types.
I only dislike one

2. Name a specific NT type you hate and why (use a personal experience if possible).
ENTP, you could literally see the smugness from their computer

3. Say something that would hurt an NT's feelings.
keep coping

Mybe you shouldn't dedicate a thread to hating types lol. The last one didn't hit bump limit either. Anyway INTPs are fake robots, that's about it

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p053 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.png (937x934, 1.18M)

Who are the real robots?

WHO /ENTP/ GANG GANG?

Attached: C566584A-3998-4910-87F5-416A06413726.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

1. Because we have no social awareness
2. Fuck ENTPs in particular. Stop arguing and start getting shit done. I'm not giving out private info on here
3. I doesn't matter how smart you are because in the end people will ignore and reject you anyway whenever possible
t. INTP

>Your computer build is suboptimal.
That's exactly what someone who's trying to sound smart would say xd

The vast majority of every type are normies but I'd say NFPs, INFJs, INTJ, and ISFJs have the highest proportions real robots. Of course any type can be a robot or a normie but INTPs in particular have a habit of pretending to be robotic when they actually are not. It's soething about inferior Fe. They overcompensate a lot, put themselves down "ironically" and try to fit in as best they can. "I'm a robot because I don't have many friends and I am unhappy with my girlfriend" is like the INTP catchphrase here.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p053 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (828x927, 240K)

*INFPs
ENFPs were not meant to be included

Imagine seeing competitivity and skepticism as weaknesses. Imagine blaming someone because the people around them are too retarded to understand them.

Different user:
What about INTPs with literally 0 social life? The description of intps shares many similar traits with DSM V schizoid personality disorder... So it happens that many schizoids are INTPs of whom many are kissless and friendless virgins with zero feelings for other people, even for their family

Fuck you I'm an entp

ENTJ here. A lot of the hate seems to be directed towards ENTP & INTP in particular, less towards the *NTJs. Why is that?

i am istp. Why am I such a sociopath, why am I incapable of love or being loved. I am so alone.

Exactly as an entp myself I don't see why we get hate

Cause ENTJ and INTJ are the cool NTs, both have a better understanding of how to act properly thanks to Te.

>be intp
>literally dont bother anyone, actively avoid people
Still get shit on by robots
Feels good man

You avoiding people bothers them though.
Checkmate, inferior Fe.

Because they have an easier time connecting to people and unlike ENTPs don't tend to make fun of them

My point was that there aren't nearly as many of those as INTPs say there are. "Sharing some traits" isn't the same thing as actually having SPD, and even having SPD doesn't automatically make you not a normie anyway. There's an awful lot of normies with personality disorders out there and that includes SPD. INTP, like every other type is a perfectly socially valid personality archtype, even if they themselves would beg to disagree.

People forget ENTJs exist and INTJs keep to themselves more. NTPs get everywhere so there's more pushback against them.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p053 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (944x632, 123K)

Huh it used to be entp just a year ago

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-10-58-53.png (480x854, 49K)

>16memes
Every time.
Removing 16p from OP when?

how would a computer build even be suboptimal? using too much thermal glue? ;p

what's a better test?

Bad parts?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p053 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (838x618, 380K)

All the others in OP seem okay

lol I still haven't even read the OP

The absolute imperial master race, reporting in, My Lord.

All of the other tests listed by OP. 16personalities uses a different system to determine your type

High school psychology bullcrap. Go back to tumbler

To further elaborate, I used to ask all my friends to take this test and send me their results, to this date that is still the most cringy thing I can recall doing with my sad little life.
So grow up, forget about all pf this and leave Jow Forums. Thnx

Why do you feel it is so cringy? It does a good job at describing people's behaviour.

It does a good job to describe cognition/thinking patterns more than behavior, though the former will inevitably affect the latteer.

Interesting. Thanks for the input.

How do you Thinkers feel comfortable debating with people all day every day? Disagreeing with people stresses me out. "Was I polite enough? What if I just knocked down a pillar of their belief system that helps them to cope in everyday life and feel secure in themselves? What if I hurt their feelings and made them feel bad about themselves?" Arguing makes me anxious, people are supposed to get along

Attached: ao-chan cri 2.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Literally don't give a shit about this.

Elaborate on which part you mean

The whole post.
>was I polite enough?
>what if I just knocked down a pillar of their belief system that helps them to cope in everyday life and feel secure in themselves?
>what if I hurt their feelings and made them feel bad about themselves?
None of those are concerns of the thinkers.

I like how you dumb niggers worship an e celeb like his words are God
INTP is plenty robot

I don't get how feelers are such feminine faggots that they can care about shit like this. I hope animeposter cuck isn't representative of feelers in general.

>What if I just knocked down a pillar of their belief system that helps them to cope in everyday life and feel secure in themselves?
This doesn't happen. Get over yourself.

>This doesn't happen. Get over yourself.
It happens to me (though not permanently), it can happen to others. Some people have more of an emotional range than "If Grog have food, Grog happy," Thinker.

I'm an ISTP, and I worry about this, but I only worry about it after I've said everything to hurt feelings. For example I'll say
>Maybe you'd be happier if you didn't sit around like a fat sack of lard all day and do something
And then 5 minutes later I'll think to myself
>Man, maybe that was harsh and I might have hurt their feelings
It's why I don't really talk very much

Have some faith in people. They're not going to implode from being questioned or having to doubt themselves. Infantalizing people is very rude, most would rather be disagreed with than babied. You should be able to argue and get along, after all arguing with someone lets them know that their opinion matters to you.

you get over it though right? why do you assume other people can't?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p053 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (1955x963, 858K)

Do xNTPs make for better parents than xNFPs?

If anything, I noticed that xNFPs tend to never teach their children how to think for themselves or be individualistic, they like it when their child is dependent of them so they could forever ''protect'' them or some shit. Everything they teach them is based on feelings and shit like that as well which might not be very well based in the actual world if the idea that the parents has isn't the ''right'' one.

xNTPs on the other had, while they might be distant or maybe absent at times, I noticed they might be more likely to teach their children to think logically and how to do so in situations, usually not basing stuff on their feelings unless necessary I guess and they have a more 'grounded' opinion on most stuff. They seem to thrive more on individualism so they're probably going to teach their children how to become able to sustain themselves later in their life alone without being completely dependent of their family.

Attached: 1550698754988.jpg (866x1200, 88K)

Kek fuckin Fegots/Figots getting pissed about people that dont care about them

Debating makes me feel like I'm doing good in the world because of the possibility of the other person changing their mind for the better. It makes me anxious as well, but it's because I want to present the point as clearly and convincingly as possible. I've never really thought about the "cope pillar" thing, but I don't think I've ever tried to knock down one of those pillars unless I had a good replacement to offer.
>people are supposed to get along
Yeah, but it's even better if they get along while also knowing the right things.

>tfw all i want is a cute goth boi who reads and occasionally tap dances and summons a black pussy from his D magic or some shit

INTPs are the Feelers of the Thinkers because Inferior Fe. Just like how INFJs are the Thinkers of the Feelers.

Even if it hurts my ego I become a wiser person by debating my flawed ideas with others, so that's why I seek out arguments. Now that reminds me of those extroverts who actively seek out other people even at the risk of it hurting them... I still just can't get myself to approach someone if it isn't for the express purpose of clarifying something, so I think I understand the 'not wanting to be hurt' aspect.

Im usually not debating unless it's science or the person is a coping retard and they need to redpilled. I kinda like destroying other people's pillars, give me a jackhammer if you have one, please and thank you. Truth is more important then feels.

I'm an INFP and I worry a lot and feel like I'm perpetually out of touch with my own feelings. To the point that I don't really know what I want, and worry that I'm either too selfish or too giving and lenient to other people.

I'm not a total pussy by any means (if you've seen some of the feelers in these threads you'll know how bad it can be) and I wouldn't want to change too much about myself (having a capacity for introspection is a good thing in my book), but I wish I could be less neurotic and be able to find meaning in achieving stuff.

>INTPs/ENTPs are loveless husks, but at least they can teach you to be unfeeling automatons just like them!
No, that doesn't sound like good parenting.

But in order to point out the truth, you need to be intelligent enough in order to figure out what it is, and you just kind of sound like a douche who thinks they're smarter than they actually are. Being unemotional and unfeeling doesn't equate to being logical or intelligent.

Would you rather prefer being a weak effeminate and easily hurt, feeling pussy that would end up turning gay or some shit after he finds out women don't like that in a man?

I never said they wouldn't get over it, but hurting someone's feelings even fleetingly is bad. And who knows, maybe the memory would continue to sting them here and there whenever they think about it far down the road. And no, trying to approach people in a way that doesn't hurt them isn't infantilizing them, and I think you need to interact with more people if you think that the average person takes being disagreed with or having their thoughts/feelings shit on very well. Jow Forums isn't a representative sample of the average person.

Nice false dichotomy, though I guess this post isn't too surprising given that most 'Thinkers' in these threads are complete fucking retards. Having a dad who isn't a stern, emotionally unavailable 1950s father does not make you effeminate, easily hurt, gay, or anything else. There is a happy middle ground between spoiling your kids and being an emotionally distant douchebag who espouses some "Survival of the fittest" philosophies every rare once in a while but is otherwise completely disinterested and uninvolved.

motherfucker you're dumb. that's exactly what i was trying to say the very first time with that whole thing being balance, how the fuck you didn't catch onto it is not my fault. why do you people always have to act like you're somehow smarter than whoever you reply to?

I don't hate anyone!
No need to hate, dislike is better or hard to get along with!
Hate is such a strong word after all D:

Attached: 9b350fb3c74370f6ef5a9cc0da52ee16.png (1414x2000, 1.86M)

>how the fuck you didn't catch onto it is not my fault
'Thinkers' in these threads don't have a very good track record for having nuanced opinions, so I guess I threw out the baby with the bathwater here. But yeah, if you're advocating balance between the approaches, I'm in agreement.

I love you another ENFP

>INTPs are the Feelers of Thinkers because of inferior Fe
Not INTJs, ISTJs, ESTPs or ENTPs, all of which have F as their tertiary function meaning they use it more and it helps them communicate with people, you think that the most autistic type that can't even understand other robots let alone normies is a Feeler. Are you sure about that?

Oh no
No need to love me!
But you are very nice, thank you! I like you a lot!

Attached: f3664785cc7ae8d08ced0e1970c934fe.jpg (1447x2039, 783K)

Nigga I get a mental erection everytime I prove someone wrong, or force them to rethink their believes

Have you noticed a trend of people identifying with traits such as 'logical' in order to make sense of their in-gracious attitude? I speak from experience, so it may simply be a sign of immaturity. It's where the mbti/jung analogies stop working too well unless you consider the fact that this person prizing certain traits in a vulnerable time in their lives is contingent to their core psyche, rather than them being a fool who's larping as a certain type. ... Some types must be grown into.

You seem fine with hurting that guy's feeling lol. Anyway maybe your problem is you argue too personally, like in your little bout with user you went straight to calling him a bad person rather than attacking his ideas. Of course people are going to be upset if you do that. How often do you play devil's advocate or argue for positions that you don't personally hold? Btw it's true that I don't talk to many people, but the ones I do seem to really enjoy arguing with me.

Inferior Fe is more stereotypically "feelery" than tertiary because tertiary F functions are more controlled and balanced with the T function. Of course this is more how people perceive what it means to be a feeler but INTPs have the Fe of a baby making them more noticably "feeling" since they can't control it as well as an ENTP can.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c024 (v05) - p054 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1 and 2.jpg (1797x912, 604K)

Is the Underground man the ultimate INTP?

>Anyway maybe your problem is you argue too personally, like in your little bout with user you went straight to calling him a bad person rather than attacking his ideas.

Only when I get mad and it feels as though I'm not going to be listened to (Jow Forums often hitting both check marks). I'm very polite and patient the other 99 percent of the time. Pretty much 100 percent whenever the other person is arguing in good faith.

>How often do you play devil's advocate or argue for positions that you don't personally hold?
Pretty much never.

I literally stated that i debate rarely and only on occasions when it's my merit e.g. science( and not politics, psychology etc...) or the person is a coping retard ( for example saying they morally object having relationships with women when they really are just incels that cant get their dick wet)
I wouldnt even bother justifying this but i realised your opinion of thinkers on Jow Forums is negative.

>I like you a lot!
This is a lie. Observe the enfp as it engages in it's deceptive tactics.

I like almost everyone!
Is it wrong to do so? D:

Attached: bb3d2c4a34e4c1128edb5ae5ac741c5b.jpg (1266x720, 155K)

It's possible that I'm mistaken about you, of course. A Thinker on r9k that says "Truth is more important than feels" just sets off a lot of red flags. I also wasn't sure how to take the "I set coping retards straight" thing since Jow Forums isn't known for having intelligent or fair-minded people. You sound reasonable here in this post though, so I take back what I said.

No, it's lovely. Continue loving people dear ENFP, we need that here the most.

Walmart likes all it's customers just like you.

Dostoyevksy? Yeah, probably. He goes and falls in love with a hooker. That's something an INTP would do, maybe INFP.

It's deceptive. What do you know about user? Why immediately use such heavy language? Also when people do this, it's obvious they're only trying to compensate for a lack of feeling loved in their own lives. It does nothing but signal that you desperately wish someone would say the same to you.

But I am not a grocery store!
And I don't sell anything!
I just get happy when I see others happy!

Yay!

I think I am loved quite much, I just want to share my love and happiness with others, as it is said rarely online that someone wants you to be happy and that you deserve to be loved~

Attached: 946116ba1d2b29c211ebb766cb55a82e.jpg (800x1153, 91K)

>I think I am loved quite much, I just want to share my love and happiness with others, as it is said rarely online that someone wants you to be happy and that you deserve to be loved~
I know it sounds like a nice thought to you but all you're doing is showing off.

Gosh darn it you adorable NT! Some people find it stranger to withhold kindness than to give it out freely to everyone, as you do with your suspicion!

He's basically just Sophieanon version 2.

You are selling fake love in return for attention and admiration. You're not a grocery store but you're still a business. You're a whore house. You don't have Fe, you're not capable of genuinely giving love. You interact with people using Te.

Okay, well, I can't hate you for actually replying to me instead of ignoring what I've said like so many other "happy go-lucky" types would have. Carry on.

Hopefully not.

But I am not doing it to show off! Everyone is equal and I am not better than anyone else~
I just really want to others be happy happy! It isn't too hard for me to write that I want someone else is happy! If that is wrong, then I dunno anymore.

I am not selling anything! I don't need anything in return from others. I get happy to see others happy!
But I care about you too and want you to be happy as well! Sorry if I am doing something wrong, but I rather want to be positive than negative!
And I am not a whore house! That is quite mean to say about someone else!

Attached: 0014ec7b6af1eb981e8f1e99bb602a22.png (1240x1754, 1.55M)

Dont you think though that it's both feelers and thinkers that are falling for BS. I know that the typical /poltard will write something in the line of my political opinions arent emotionally based... But actually to be so alligned to one ideology( be it infowars faggotry or sjw faggotry) you need to have a strong sentiment to stick with it. Both feelers and thinkers have the capability to develop a strong sentiment.
I cant statistically prove this though.

Sophie was fine. He's gone, let it go.

>he's gone
*cough cough*

INTP here

Why do I simultaneously want lots of friends but also complete isolation?

Attached: __ikari_shinji_shikinami_asuka_langley_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_etc_dra (450x636, 119K)

ENFP'S WHORE HOUSE
Come get your perfectly simulated love today!

Who knows if that's him. Tons of people post anime girls.

he has the exact same opinions and posting style

I'm always Mediator INFP

And I don't know what an NT is.

>But actually to be so alligned to one ideology( be it infowars faggotry or sjw faggotry) you need to have a strong sentiment to stick with it
What utter nonsense, it is perfectly possible to hold a notion purely because it is logical and maintain that stance without sentimentality blinding you.

The irony of your post is that the fact you believe all ideas must be born of emotions just proves why feelers are so disliked in these threads, YOU are emotional so EVERYONE is emotional.

kill yourself you stupid cunt
and fuck your orbiter

Adler hasn't posted in a while, the feelers are gaining confidence again