We should imprison people who have BPD...

We should imprison people who have BPD. They contribute nothing and their only trait is trying to destroy anyone who shows sympathy for them.
They're basically human emotional pitbulls.

Attached: f.jpg (393x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone tell me the signs of people who have BPD? I'm real scared I got it but don't know actually.

True.
t. BPD-sufferer

Attached: 1555273642295.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm

Never let it be said we don't admit what we are

stay back, pitbull

Yikes, guess I actually have it. Not a femanon here, just a fag.
Guess the best thing would just to stay out of relationships or neck myself which would be nicer desu
Thank you for this mental disorder yet again, whoever you are.

Attached: 1547267531707.png (718x720, 430K)

Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards fixing it.
Take me out back and shoot me, user.

Attached: 1557013041959.gif (540x303, 493K)

Unless you genuinely attack people for no reason you're not bpd

What do you mean as in 'attacking? The things I did include doxing someone over the internet, stalking him and choking/stabbing someone irl.

>in good mood
>life seems warm and fun
>want to live forever
>someone says something to me that feels slightly cold
>mood collapses
>people are scary, the world is scary
>"I'm garbage I'm disgusting I deserve to die, of course that person was cold to me, I'm a bad person and don't deserve to be loved"
>feel like I'm going crazy for the rest of the day
>so emotionally exhausted I end up sleeping for 15+ hours

Do I have BPD?

Attached: 1559855656205.png (276x221, 20K)

christ
are all animefigs this crazy?

No. You seem clinically depressed an prone to neuroticism. Don't self-diagnose.

No, just me. And I know I'm fucked in the head. I tried getting help but they keep ignoring me so please blame them for letting people like me on the loose.

>doxing someone over the internet, stalking him and choking/stabbing someone irl
Same person or different ones? Why did you do it?

I did talk to a therapist once - outside the context of an official meeting - and CPTSD was her guess for me.

Attached: 1559853882991.jpg (595x811, 130K)

doxing and stalking was one person. Which just resulted in them hating me more so I stopped it because I still, to this day, love them.
>choking/stabbing
The one girlfriend I had. She voiced concerns when I did what I did with the previous person (she allowed me to be with them because it was 'just' an internet relationship). When she threatened to leave me I started choking her and in the end stabbed her in the chest/neck. Police was called and then she could leave me.

Attached: 1557138955655.jpg (595x585, 283K)

>Why did you do it?
No fucking idea. I wanted to kill her and then myself but when I thought I did enough damage to her I didn't want to kill myself anymore because I realized I felt nothing for her. The only thing I do want it being with the person I mention first again.

>
how did you not get jail time for that

I did for about two weeks until I got a mental health evaluation from a psychiatrist. I claimed to not be suicidal at that time so they let me go home. That was almost 6 months ago and since then nothing happened. Great fucking help.

Also got 'diagnosed' with a bunch of shit so that's why they let me go because I wasn't 'aware' of the things I did to her while it happened. I'm pretty sure I did what I did and would still do it again to be honest.

Bump
I love my bpd frens

How about this. I constantly dream about killing my first partner too. I know where he lives but that's across the planet so it might be hard but it's my dream.

Attached: 1559030027335.jpg (1200x801, 86K)

That's an insult to pitbulls and i dont even intend that as a joke. It's just degrading to pitbulls to be compared to bpd baka

As someone who has BPD, you would be doing us a favor if you killed us all. I don't have the nerve to kill myself but I have thought about hiring a hitman to pull a hit on me

I have adhd and my partner has BPD we both have shitty impulse controll. The relationship is never boring. All i hace to do is reasure her alot that she is loved which I really enjoy.

S

I want a BPB girlfriend.

You don't. You don't. You fucking don't.

We don't want to be imprisoned. We want to die. BPD and Incels are too miserable to live. Clean the gene pool, there are too many turds floating around.

BPD is the master race, our emotions are on a hair trigger, I feel more deeply than any of you neurotypical scum thanks to BPD and can pick up on slightest emotional cues and body language, its a superpower.

Attached: E7310E58-48A7-4351-8566-44B9BA37AC68.jpg (900x900, 51K)

I want her to destroy my shit for some nonexistent reason. I want to love her so very much.

Are you sure about that? If yes, the world needs more people like you. Normal people can't handle psycho bpd people.

Attached: 1559022997219.jpg (1200x995, 127K)

People with BPD are just the emotional equilevent of a puppy with separation anexity. If someone's not there for us we tear up the whole house because we don't know what else to do.

Really they are just passive aggressive and have the emotions of toddlers. Borinng, gay, wastes of flesh (they get old and ugly real fast). Of course I could save them but they don't listen.

i demand a bpd femanon gf and i demand one right fucking now
please ruin my life