Americans, are Walmarts really like they are said to be? Be honest, no memes in this thread pls

Americans, are Walmarts really like they are said to be? Be honest, no memes in this thread pls.

Attached: 1547.jpg (600x750, 94K)

Yes
>t. Shartmerican

do americans really shit their pants in public?

Walmarts are literally full of the lowest of low of every single ethnicity/race you can imagine.

No. There are certainly unusual people that might crop up from time to time, but no, websites that pool peculiar photos for their novelty are not representative of what you see from the incalculable majority of shoppers in their stores.

Are they polite people still?

They're full of fat white trash/niggers but I've never seen a shart

but if you want to shop at low price and not meet the lowest of the lowest, where do you go?
here we have Auchan, one of the cheapest megamarket chains, virtually no bydlo or retards for some reason

Depends what part of the city the Walmart is in. I've been to a few that were godawful inside of Houston. Then you travel some miles north to The Woodlands, very nice Walmart with 90% white clientele.

Yes

no, they're usually really quiet and depressing and filled with the absolute lowest scum of society but i've never seen shit pants

but seriously when you go there your first instinct is to want to leave

actually no, the meme about americans being polite aren't true though we're just really fucking friendly but there's a difference

but walmart people are neither, they deserve gas, they're poor so they act like human shit

I've never seen any quarrels or incidents of rudeness, but I don't go very often. The people are mostly lower class, as you would expect, but it's fine.

The Costco food court might actually be worse. Every time I walk by one of those I feel genuine national shame.

When I've been to america I went to wallmart because I wanted to see if it's as everyone said. To be honest, it was just like a really fucking huge normal store. They had thousand variants of everything and even the people seemed normal, but I got to say that I only went to touristic cities.

Attached: walmart wrestling.jpg (2048x1152, 348K)

in small towns the store is the same but the people are fucking poor and dirty

in big cities yeah it'd be fairly normal

You can die if you eat the food from there
all the animals in there are dead
corporations ruined America 60 years ago
Conservatives can bash on liberals as much as they want but liberals are now kickstarting the movement to buy stuff from farmer's markets more
if you are a real patriot you would buy food from your local farmer who doesn't put steroids into his chickens. But for some reason low IQ people have convinced themselves them Walmarts are something to be proud of

Yes. I make it a point to go to walmart as little as possible.

>You can die if you eat the food from there
Sounds like Lidl

I'm always impressed how weird american republicans seem. They are basically lobbyists to me, as you said, they pretend to be patriotic but sell out your country. My perspective is limited, but I realized a similar behavior with german conservatives. It's the same with people buying VW and Mercedes here, they do their part in fucking up this country, yet everyone buys these cars and act like they were hot shit (which isn't true, german cars are actually not that great).
Maybe people are really just too dumb to realize the connections between politics, economy and the influence a customer really has if we would use it as a group.

That's actually kinda cool! Imagine going to your local supermarket and seeing people wrestle, of all things.

Attached: 1526280419324.png (256x256, 81K)

doesn't actually happen sadly but man i wish it did

though if there's one pack of bud light left you might see a good wrestling match

For Americans patriotism is supporting capitalism and the free market

Yeah, we can get those sort of wrestling matches sometimes, too.

I haven't seen any sharters but man have I seen some shit in my travels at Wal-Mart.

I always get really stoned and fill up my cart before midnight, then I go to the self check out lanes because they reset at midnight and the cashiers are rushing to empty the cash one by one and get them back up while people in line get pissed.

So when I get to the checkout the cashiers are busy and everyone else is pissed and in a hurry so I scan one thing and don't put it in the bag then you keep scanning everything in your cart and it'll beep but it won't add it to the cart until you tell the kiosk you don't wanna bag the item so you act like you're scanning everything in your cart but nothing rings up so pay your couple of dollars and rush out of there before they notice.

If anyone catches me I plan to say whoops didn't realize I forgot hur dur cause I'm stoned but Wal-Mart is literally the best place to shop and only pay for a few things because all the employees hate their jobs and no one gives a fuck there. I've saved literally thousands shopping at Wal-Mart and abusing them.

we can get those wrestling matches, too*

nigger

hehehe

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

I also will also get fishing tackle boxes, small organizers, small container type of things and fill it with other small items and only ring the box that's full of goodies up at the self-check Wal-Mart kiosks.

Is this the american dream?

Attached: 1518724861364.gif (500x278, 1021K)

Pretty much. I'm definitely living it.

>be 30
>poor white trash
>GED education and some trade certificates
>convicted felon (burglary for going inside an abandoned house when I was 18)
>own house on the bay with acre of land
>rent out two campers on my property for passive income
>repair electric motors and electric motor accessories
>supposed to show up at work at 8am
>show up between 8am-12pm depends on how much i feel like sleeping in
>smoke weed all day errday
>own 6 cars, 2 currently run
>own a sailboat, boat ramp around the corner from my house
>have 1 mongrel baby after getting a black qt that I used to work with pregnant
>shop at the local wal-mart, always scamming the fuck out of them but i flirt with the white trash girls, the black girls and the spic chicks there so they don't care

I guess I'm living the American dream. As I sit here, almost 4 am, smoking bongs and playing Diablo 3.

Why do Americans do this?

>own house on the bay with acre of land
>rent out two campers
>own a sailboat
Is this what counts as poor in the US?

Having half a dozen broken Renault Twingos and Opel Corsas for 100€ each in my backyard doesn't make me not poor. What I'm wondering is why?

When you put it that way, yeah, you're right. But still.

>playing Diablo 3
worst part desu :(

I personally don't believe in getting loans to buy cars so I always buy them outright for under 2k cash.

Maintaining that many cars can get expensive so I try to keep two tagged and get copies so I got some for parts and can always swap the tag if the one takes a shit and it's easier to fix the other one.

For example, I currently have a 92' Honda Accord wagon up on blocks in my driveway because I gotta change the transmission gear select cable and buy a battery for it. It has 80k miles on it and I got it for 600 bucks. This thing will run forever but I can't be bothered with crawling under it to take off the heat shield to get to the two bolts to get change the cable. Plus I don't feel like spending 200 dollars to get it running and tagged.

So it's gonna sit in my driveway until something big on my Durango breaks.

So if something on my Durango breaks I'll drive my Chevy pickup and fix my Honda then tag my Honda and drop the Durango from my insurance and let the tags run out.

Beats paying a car payment and full coverage insurance though!

>implying he's neither bydlo nor retard

I make about 40k a year from my job. I don't claim income from my camper rentals so I'm technically borderline poor in America.

1992 Honda Accord Wagon
1992 Chevy 2500 Cheyene
1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88
1991 Honda Accord Sedan
2001 Saturn LS
2002 Dodge Durango

1977 San Juan 21' sailboat

Two of those cars run good, every other car needs like 200 dollars in parts to run again.

Say what you want but I could live like a king if I made 100k a year here.

Shoppers mostly ignore each other there, don't expect to converse with anybody. Most people are shopping after a tiring day of work and just want to buy their stuff and get home. Workers looks demoralized for the most part.
I've gone to Walmarts in the suburbs (some in wealthy areas, some near trailer parks) and in farm country. None of them were particularly bad, maybe outside the midwest they are worse.
Urban fleamarkets and junkyards are far worse than big box stores.

Still sounds fucking retarded. After spending 2k each on six unreliable old heaps of junk you might as well have spent 12k on one perfectly fine working car.

Hell, my Toyota is worth about 5k, looks mostly mint and has never missed a beat in three years.

Also I don't know how it works in the US, but over here if you owned six cars of various levels of breakage you'd constantly have to register and deregister them depending on whether you're currently using one to save money, or alternatively have them registered permanently and pay like 200 bucks registration and 500 bucks insurance a year for every single one of them. That's like 4k a year in registrations and insurance for your personal junkyard.

The most immoral thing you did is impregnate a black woman.

>Delta 88
\o

Attached: 1471900837713.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Vote AFD

ja heil

Attached: 1504359691077.jpg (1107x1003, 449K)

Well I've ever actually spent 2k on any of those cars except the Durango which is my daily driver and flawless. It had a brand new Jasper engine and trans put in 30k miles before I bought it from my buddy's shop.

I've accumulated these cars over years, bought and sold many more.

For example, that Honda Wagon I got for $600 dollars 2 years ago and it only had 60k on it. My best friend that I grew up with inherited his father's auto shop so I buy a lot of cars from him because he can tell me the history of the vehicles.

>little old lady bought the Honda Wagon brand new from the dealer
>only uses it to drive back and forth from the laundry mat and grocery store each week - less than a mile round trip
>little old lady's grand daugther gets on drugs and steals the car multiple times to sell it to niggers for drugs
>after stolen and sold to niggers it's found in the middle of the road with the seats inside set on fire but they closed the doors and fire went out

So the little old lady decides to sell it to my buddies shop for $400 bucks. I tell him to throw in new seats and drive this beat up piece of shit that might have suffered a few hundred miles of abuse at the hands of a retarded drug addict and nigger dealers but otherwise has been well taken care of it's whole life.
I put 30k miles on that car alone in the last 2 years, it was well worth the $600 I spent on it.

In America you don't have to register the car if you aren't driving it. Since I'm only driving 2 of my cars I only pay registration and insurance on those 2. In my state a year's registration is only $40. They will also pass almost anything.

I could easily sell each one of these cars I own on craigslist for what I paid or more so tell me again how it's fucking retarded.

Funny thing is I actually started dating her because I got in trouble for saying racist stuff at work and figured if I dated a nigger I could keep on making inappropriate jokes.

Well jokes on me I got a half black baby now

MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN
\o 88

Attached: 5243493046_39bb1ea4bf_o-001.jpg (720x433, 119K)

Are you schizophrenic?

>In America you don't have to register the car if you aren't driving it.
Yeah same here, but it's a hassle going to the DMV. You made it sound like any one of them could be working or broken at any point in time. And if you're only ever driving two of them and could sell the other ones for a profit, why aren't you? Why do you pride yourself in having a junkyard in your driveway?

Mein Neger

Attached: 1507131181539.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Maybe he just likes cars bro

Well if gas goes up I'll fix the Honda and that will be my daily driver cause that thing sips gas. Right now I'm not too worried about it because I stay local.

I'm just saying eventually you will have to do maintenance to your car or it will break down. It's nice being able to to maintenance to your car on your own pace and going through everything and doing it right. So you have to have another car to drive, you can't rely on one unless you want to get raped paying a mechanic $100 an hour for something you can do while drinking a few beers over the weekend. If you don't get it done in time for work on Monday, oh well drive your other car until next weekend and finish it.

I don't wanna sell the other ones because they all serve a purpose. My durango which is my daily driver has 4x4 and a 5.9 magnum, it has a lot of utility but it's also very comfy. My other truck I have tagged is my 92 Chevy pickup because I tend to move tractors, engines, gravel, etc etc often. My Delta 88 is my baby and I machined the 350 rocket myself. I need to find another pair of headers that I can flip upside down and put them through the hood so I can finish my muscle car luxury car. Great for driving around drinking and smoking weed in.

The other cars are gas sippers. My 2 hondas share parts and the saturn is my exes that died when she came down here. It just needs a starter but she's gonna sign the title over and then it'll probably fix it and sell it.

Just sayin' bro, us Mericans got our own way of doing shit. Just because it seems stupid doesn't mean that's always the case.

Attached: 1447036766091.jpg (330x319, 43K)

It seems like in the US Walmart is for lower class people and middle class and up go to Target. In Canada Walmart is just a normal store that everyone goes to.

>and even the people seemed normal
t. Jim

schnauzte volksverräter

Attached: 1490702903836.jpg (500x500, 104K)

Attached: Duhm.png (571x503, 290K)

Is LIDL really that bad? I have a food science degree and my family is entirely Serbian. I was offered a job in R&D for the new LIDL store opening in Serbia. Should I do it or are they really that bad?

You got an answer?

Yes, very. Typically in day time it's mostly filled with normal-ish, albeit very low taste people, but then as the sun sets the Walmartians come out of their nests to prowl for overly cheap food and high fructose death sauce drinks they either can't be assed to get elsewhere or god forbid literally can't get. The workers hate their lives too since they get shafted at every moment possible from the brass. Thank god I have steady access to farmers markets.
Republicans (especially neocons, fuck them all) are just a bunch of snake oil salesmen who are only for things when their pockets get lined even more. I'm no fan of dems whatsoever nor Sanders but it's rather easy to see why a lot of people were.

I used to shop at lidl fairly often, it's not that bad. It's just your run of the mill cheap discount food.

LIDL here is just lower quality and cheaper than say, Coop

It's decent, but cheap.

Dude I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad things are working out for you and all, but what you've been writing is so retarded and so far removed from my scope of the world I can't even fathom it.

You have to live in the south, no?

Attached: Snapchat-2055971984.jpg (552x376, 13K)

I don't believe in (((psychology))) or talking to faggot doctors.

Slower lower Delaware. It's cool I wish I wasn't a poor fag or did stupid shit when I was younger but I can't really complain about the way shit turned out

Dude, you live near Spring?

Literal Satan. Teach me your ways, lol

Good goy