My year nad hlaf gf just broke up with me, ama

my year nad hlaf gf just broke up with me, ama

Attached: image1(2).jpg (304x489, 23K)

Did she have an innie or roastie?

why she done did it?

innie
originilll

Attached: Photo Nov 23, 2 04 02 PM.jpg (2160x2875, 1.95M)

I helped her through her depression and insecurities. Now that shes over them and I supported her finally getting friends, she doesn't need me anymore and says she doesn't love me anymore and can only see me as a friend

Ruin her life, user.
Don't forget, it's you who put her where she is now
And you can put her back down too.

I would if I didn't have my own life to upkeep. I would spread the hundreds of nudes she sent me with her face everywhere, but then my professional career and future would tank and everyone would lose respect for me. Basically I can only release half assed pics like these and just get fucked over by her.

Attached: Photo Sep 28, 2 10 06 PM.jpg (2304x2914, 1.15M)

why would you want save her? Have you not listened to Jermaine L. Cole?
DON'T SAVE AH! SHE DUN WAANA BE SAHVED DUHN SAAAHVAH!

Is she a nigger? Why would you date her in the first place?

she black? u black op?
jcole corny as hell

shes half asian, so the only nigger parts are hair and body

im not black in the slightest

That reminds me of
>find a fat gf
>help her to lose weight
>becomes skinny
>realizes that she can find better and leaves your ass

ya more pictures OP fuck ya

god i want to make her feel my pain

Attached: IMG_8019.jpg (1367x1496, 183K)

You know you've basically shown us her face at this point, right? If she's half Asian, half Black we already know what her eyes look like.

Fucking chun li hairstyle l m a o

yea, basically but not really. Its just almost close enough to imagine it which i think is fine

fuck you dating minnie mouse for

How was she in bed? Was she any good?

Have you seen mob psycho 100 yet. Its a good show.
How were her blowjobs? Ever facefucked her?

Attached: 85792F69-EFA4-447A-85F8-5A4B5741FC74.jpg (720x720, 166K)

Get back at her through other ways user. Get creative. Don't let the roastie win.

how sure are you that no one else who knows her posts here? does it matter if you're wrong?
if it doesn't, just post nudes with face already, faggot

Attached: 1557620479897.gif (253x278, 1.88M)

She made me cum from a bj once, it was long distance and i only saw her for the first time 3 weeks ago. And ive seen mob psycho, it is pretty good.

no clue, we are both still virgins

i will think of something, dw. she first needs to pay me back for my trip visiting her 4 weeks ago.

just because its a possibility doesn't mean im gonna be retarded

>gf
>still a virgin
Yeah no.

This. She's too good at taking nudes to still be a virgin. She cucked you buddy.

>year and a half gf
>has sent hundreds of nudes with face
>visited her 4 weeks ago
>we are both still virgins
hahahaha you're a cuckity cuck cuck cuck
your thread also sucks

Attached: 1550524409316.png (674x1200, 1.09M)

she is for sure, ive felt her hymen with my dick. we only didn't go through with it because wheni started pushing against it, it was too painful

post more nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes

This is a post that is very original.

Attached: 1551984123666.jpg (471x480, 12K)

>plays just the tip with you
>is a virgin
oh boy
just post the pics or fuck off homo virgin faget

Attached: 1548465654864.gif (464x343, 947K)

well ig just the tip is better than nothing

Attached: Photo Nov 23, 2 23 48 PM.jpg (1302x1887, 259K)

she had a nice body, shame you didnt get to pound her into a quivering mess

fucking incels man. dont listen to guys like this, leave them in their toxic pit. Relationships end, youll get over it and be a better person in the end. Or you can take this guys route and end up a depressed useless shit followed by killing yourself in your 30s

>nudes
>virgin
I wouldn't doubt that girls start sending guys naked pics of themselves before they even hit puberty these days. I don't understand the appeal, why send nudes when you can just be naked with each other? Not even sex, just naked cuddling? Do people not have the patience to wait to be with each other and need to get their rocks off immediately when they get the urge?

Attached: 1558040245822.png (711x633, 315K)

Dealt with pretty much the exact same thing OP, except it was 3.5 years. Best thing you can do is live your life fully without her in it. Chances are she'll crash into another depressive episode at some point.

Send more OP, pls

nice little tits on her pal

post more please

oregaon
oregano
oregano

My friends ex wife sent me this. She sucks dick so well and swallows.

Attached: 38A67A12-1C34-4175-8AFA-97F175F9DF14.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

Is that her? What race?

If you never fucked her you weren't really her bf.

Are you the same dude who spent 4k to visit her? And then she's like "i stopped liking you a year before you came to visit me."

Moar please op? She's a cutie.

damn didn't even get to fuck her before she ended it? keep posting

She's probably getting BLACKED at this very moment. Forget, block and move on.

I remember you from a thread about 6 months ago, iirc you are a spic? You also had a couple of pissing videos

Attached: qiutebulma.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

now i remember, it was a 'tfw no black anime gf' thread. It had the black girl in a pikachu outfit as the op image

All girls are like this man, sorry to tell you. Just forget about her because she's trash for it

They always do. Girls never fully beat their problems without a guy fucking her holes in, by the time she realizes you were actually it it's too late and she's in misery. Fuck sluts

damn I remember you posting about her like 6 months ago too

AHHHHHHH I just got dumped too. THE SAME FUCKING THING WHAT THE FUCK, do girls just have some sort of international code for, you bore me get lost?? I made a thread to talk about mine and other peoples shit too.

Fuck me.
Like no joke, the same thing was said to me.

I feel you bro.

From, Lad who got dumped 10 hours ago from a girl he was with for 2 stankin years

*sigh* she's a cutie but man why the fuck does she have to be half black. her azn features appear to dominate but man, i hate niggers dude. they're just gross

you think its the dick meme? do all girls just want big dicks?

Just rape her back to you.

Nononono, I dont think its that at all, call me a dicklet, I have like a 4.5 inch lad depending on pube length and i made her happy every time. I think its more of a confidence thing or if it is on the sexual side its the length that you last.

Call me retarded cause I have the complete opposite of premature ejaculation and that shit made her feel insecure, like she wasnt doing enough.
Come to think of it, she basically starfished when we had sex on like a bi-monthly basis and would complain if she had to go on top or do any effort.

Honestly Idk my lil hart isnt as broken as I thought it would be but that must be the /robot/ in me

Soz for the long relpy. Ive got 2 years of Jow Forums to catch up on

hate to see it. post more

hey man its alright. welcome back to Jow Forums and especially r9k. watch out for the tranny

Dont worry, I'll be careful

Attached: 1524701646384.jpg (800x478, 80K)

more pls op

The first gf I had I broke up with her for those reasons as well. But I think in hindsight I had my eyes set for someone else. Dick move, I know but she got a new bf shortly after I broke up with her to which she admitted she was talking to and crushing on him like a few months into us dating. Girls are pretty shitty either way desu.