Why don't you have a Slav wife? Western women have become pigs

Why don't you have a Slav wife? Western women have become pigs.

Attached: 56894588_1231376860352039_7364361159695060484_n.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stat.gov.pl/cps/rde/xbcr/gus/LUD_ludnosc_stan_str_dem_spo_NSP2011.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slav women only want Chad

I married a Russian ex con. Thankfully she's mellowed out overtime.

I'm working on it. Hopefully soon. It will be worth it.

mmmmmhhhhhmm (Y)

They honestly aren't any better.

slavs aren't white

unoriginal?

Pic related is Jewish. And Slav women fit best with Slav men. Why the hell do you think they are beautiful? Because of Slav genetics, don't spoil it with your "Western" (i.e. goblina) admixtures.

>Pic related is Jewish.

Attached: BabyBondi.png (1842x795, 215K)

All women are the same no matter where in the world they're from. You need to wake up and realise that.

>Poland
>that nose
Yeah, she's one of the surviving Jews, so?

Which Slavs? Polish, some Russians are genetically more related to Scandinavians than the French, Germans or the English.

She could be Jewish, sure. But the likelihood is almost nil given that there are approximately 3,000 Jews in Poland

originally this
they also age as fast as any other white women

And that data is based on census which is a survey, a native Ghanaian living in Poland can claim he's "Polish".

Censuses in Poland use the category Ethnic Polish. With Other Background being used to refer to not natively European. It's also an official government census. Not some guy on the street with a clipboard.

Eastern European women are the absolute most beautiful women on the planet. They're just effortlessly stunning. Maybe one day I'll have one but it's unlikely because i'm a fat uggo.

Tell us some stories user, how did you meet? What is she like?

Which is still a survey.

that's the first time i've ever heard about it and im Polish
when they were doing the census in 2011 they just were asking about your ethnicity and you could say two of them so you could be Polish but with a second ethnicity like Silesian or German for example, i know a few Polish-Vietnamese people and im pretty sure they were counted as Polish

They are beautiful until they start having kids and look like some round manly peasant

>poolish """women"""

papierz

Attached: papiez-podrywacz-wersja-chujowa-jak-znajdziesz-oryginal-to-zamien-xD.png (1496x1796, 1.34M)

So?
That's not what the census says stat.gov.pl/cps/rde/xbcr/gus/LUD_ludnosc_stan_str_dem_spo_NSP2011.pdf

ale niezdara

Attached: rower.gif (274x206, 569K)

>walenie konia do polskich kurw szmat jebanych

ale ci szambiarze sa kurwa glupi ja pierdole

Would not mix genes with them. They are basically untermensch

in English whore

Attached: kurwy .jpg (1080x1325, 405K)

zesralem sie i smierdzi

/nk/ powie co mam teraz zrobic? w sumie przyjemnie jest

papor jonasz

Attached: 1553823380356553345.png (1290x786, 1.6M)

Can you quote the part where it says so? Because i've just read the entire "PRZYNALEZNOSC NARODOWO-ETNICZNA, JEZYK I WYZNANIE" section and I didn't see anything about a separate "Ethnic Polish" category, there is just Polish and all ethnicities are self-reported so a native Ghanaian calling himself Polish is a possible thing.

Poles should make their own alphabet. Their language looks weird in Roman script.

ale sraka poleciala

Wanted to say this. It's not like the Polish gov-t goes around with DNA tests, of course it's a survey.

ehh anons I live with my Polish flatmatate for a year. I don't even talk to her but she is very smart and beautiful. How to lie with her under blanket and watch fajt klub

>twierdzenie ze nie mamy owego
nowopolaczek

wogole to widze ciekawy crossover szonowy

Pic related. But I know you are just expressing your insecurities as you are some beta rightard from the west, falling for the jewish racist fairytale of "SLAVS AREN'T WHITE", because (((THEY))) know that slavs are the only whites uncucked enough to not let themselves get fucked over the way the west did.

It's not as you think it is with slavic women. They aren't such "angels" you think they are. They are whores but they just fall for money and goods more than western women, who tend to fall more for face and frame.

Attached: 1559687482986.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

no they aren't user, they aren't

they also hit the wall just as hard as any other white woman in older age

sorry to destroy your clouds in the air

Dude, it looks like you just pulled your fingers across the keyboard.

>Eastern European women are the absolute most beautiful women on the planet.
Where does this absolute meme come from?

there isn't as much political brainwashing / feminism / SJW bullshit there (yet) but cheating and especially gold digging in excess of what you find in the west or asia even has been entrenched there for decades

honestly it's mostly grass is greener syndrome, the real redpill is radical daily self-improvement and the real blackpill is just give up since you're most likely already permanently fucked over

Because my qt3.14 Ukrainian ex wife stabbed me with a screwdriver.

The only thing I've ever found particular about Slav women is that there are more of them (still not a large number, only a larger percentage) that can hold a conversation worth a damn. That being said, the only ones I can converse with are ones who've managed to learn English or French so it could be that I'm just getting ones that give a shit about anything in general. Other than that, standard female behaviour.

Everyone knows the cutet women come from Brasil

Attached: 3A467C71-1871-4BFA-8279-1D742F814FFE.jpg (750x733, 354K)