Police officer pulls gun on student picking up trash

The Americans are at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9SZlypyK-4

Attached: 880A4712-F399-4079-B307-7930681AA689.jpg (1200x630, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-police-officer-pulled-gun-black-man-picking/story?id=63079797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That guy has some real balls, thought he was gonna get shot at any point near the end there.

I can't believe this is real , i just can't ,its a prank for sure.

student? what a fucking joke

As a cunt from Jow Forums this has to be one of the only ones in which the coppa is just a fucking idiot

>I'm in fear for my life
This is American for "I'm thinking about killing you right now"

Attached: 24D53B65-4092-4EAF-AACF-F6FB3DB365D7.jpg (750x377, 236K)

Propaganda. Staged bullshit probably made by some university media class

abcnews.go.com/US/colorado-police-officer-pulled-gun-black-man-picking/story?id=63079797

Lmao fucking pig had to quit.

Funniest moment was when the officer tells him to put down the weapon and the guy makes fun of him for thinking his trash grabber is a weapon. Like seriously how you gonna hurt someone with that? Pinch them really hard?

Fucking niggers why can't they stop resisting and start obeying? Could literally just had put down his lethal stick, opened the door to where he lived instead of being a nigger and making a scene.

Seems like guy just wanted to feel powerful and use his authority on someone and found a suitable target.

>lethal stick
A student ID should've been enough proof that he belonged on the campus and was not trespassing.

You are the problem here

This seems absolutely fucking absurd. However, I may be underestimating the abilities of immoral and stupid people.
"It doesn't fit my world view so it is fake"

Honestly I don't think the average amerimutt can be trusted to have the responsibilities and power the police possess

The guy gets my respect.
>good guy picking up trash
>doesn't take shit from retarded cop
>doesn't spill spaghetti

the virgin cop vs the chad citizen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

(don't) pick it up

Attached: d1f.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

>"It doesn't fit my world view so it is fake"

>Believing this bullshit is real
>Believing the news in the current year
How I pity the fool

Attached: 1558645637855.jpg (638x664, 126K)

Most police in America are just domination fetishists

>literal video evidence isn't proof enough for Jow Forumstards anymore
someone really fell for the fake news meme, yikes

>Its real lmao
To think someone couldn't be that retarded.

Attached: FDE9A099-ACFF-4431-A00D-A1B660A3B2E1.jpg (579x329, 25K)

seriously, why don't they just fucking do what they're told
the cop is obviously a fucking retard, why would you risk getting shot instead of complying and letting his superiors chew him out

They have the face of the officer mutt. Unless he was willing to doxx himself for what ever he was willing to do for.

It's very hard to submit to someone who is dumber than you, especially when you know that you're in the right. And from pictures I've seen of the black guy, he looks like a huge hippie so this is probably something he was willing to become a martyr for.

why would he shoot you for picking up trash?

Just fucking comply then make your complaint afterwards. Why do these people always feel the need to escalate the situation unnecessarily and increase their chance of getting shot. Even if the cop is in the wrong entirely WHY escalate the situation? Utterly pointless. They must know how these things go by now. Failing to comply and giving an attitude isn't a good idea. Fucking idiots.

Attached: kaz.jpg (471x448, 45K)

yeah, why can't these niggers just submit to our overlords unquestioningly without resisting like us?

If we all just complied, this kind of shit would never end because no one would know about it. Thank god for the people who make a scene. If it wasn't for them, the police would be running around doing drive bys

You are pathetic. I'd rather be dead then be like you.

all these bootlickers baka

Attached: 10-oct-081.jpg (266x406, 27K)

t. someone who wants to get shot

Have some pride bro, god damn

found the bootlicker, kek
i bet you think the guy who got shot for pulling up his pants deserved it

"muh pride" said the dead man

Niggers are 13% of the population and do 50% of crimes, the cop was in the right, they need more policing not less.

Attached: 1556623689619.jpg (856x551, 48K)

>clown world as thinly veiled stormfag
you're using that meme wrong, bud

if his white boss hadn't have come out he would have been arrested for obstructing an officer and part of that 50%

makes you wonder how many of those ""crimes"" are incited by cops

This is what passesfor a student in burgerland?

Most collegestudents here are incredibly liberal and strange looking.

>because no one would know about it.
Their superior would you absolute retard, comply there and then file an incident report.

dude escalated it by walking away and getting loud. watch those first amendment audit videos the people doing them never identify themselves to police and they always end up being left alone because they made their argument in a calm way. this guy is a sjw faggot who started chimping out as a chimp does.

Their superiors usually don't give a fuck, which is the issue. Do you not realize that police hide shit for each other? They'd say they're going to investigate it then they'd never look into it. You must not be from this country. Or you're very naive.

Just answer the fucking questions. What a dumb fucking ape. If you're gonna get uppity with a cop then gonna get uppity with you.

Attached: 1484448172956.jpg (768x620, 338K)

some policemen are okay some are assholes, this guy was a douchebag chad picking on a man he thought was of lower status than him. Doesn't help that agenda21 is being implemented, and we're forced to be fearful of the state and stand around being submissive while our rights get taken away.

The cop was uppity from the start. He was asking questions that he had no business asking. If a cop randomly approaches you while you're mowing your lawn and asks for your address and date of birth, you don't have to give it to them. You can tell them to fuck off. Only in America is this an offense worthy of death.

Comply with the officers commands and there won't be any obstructing, but niggers have trouble acting civilized.

Attached: 1541479961917.jpg (1080x774, 348K)

The same right wing fags who scream about freedom and government tyranny are the same ones who run around with bootlicker lives matter flags and tell people to just do what the police say.

Comply with someone who was asking you things that you didn't have to answer? When police ask to search your vehicle, do you just let them do it, even though they have no right to do so without a warrant?

I wish the pendulum wasn't swinging back to the left. Saying niggers and stuff without getting scolded by mommy is much more fun

Fuck the US Government

He did comply. He spoke calmly with the officer, said he was a student, said he was cleaning, gave the officer ID with his name on it, proof that he was a student, offered to buzz himself in. Then the officer started asking more irrelevant questions because his boner started leaking.

Why did the officer need to know the guys DOB and which room he lived in? What else would that prove? Then the older white guy comes along, shows no ID, shows no proof that he actually runs anything there, he could be a random fucking guy, but the police leave within minutes after he tells them to.

Cops just get jaded because so many blacks are constantly causing shit

keep licking, bootlickers
lick lick lick lick lick

They're just itching to pull that trigger

What a 4th world shithole. Nigeria tier. Enjoy your freedom, fatso.

I'm not licking their boots because I'm not getting arrested

>t. hates police because some alpha male cop told him what to do and the beta bitch had to do it

Being a cop does not make you an Alpha Male.

lick lick lick lick .

This. Police officers are valiant and brave people who put their lives on the line every day to protect us. Wound you seriously rather live in a world without cops?

Not to defend the cop, but you can absolutely brain someone with that thing.

Yeah, lick that cock well. Get all the semen

he complied to a reasonable extent

No I want to live in a world where the cops aren't fucking thugs.

all cops are alpha chads because they give you an order and you will do it.

AND

you know im right. YOU WILL COMPLY. all you pussies talking shit on cops but who will you listen to when ordered? Police. also who do you call when you need help Police

That's not the argument here at all, cops are obviously useful but in this circumstance the cop is undeniably either looking to start shit or wants to feel powerful by asserting it over others, he has literally 0 reasonable suspicion that the guy is doing anything wrong

>all cops are alpha chads because they give you an order and you will do it.

Attached: 7752CEDB-2DA7-4525-8F94-9B6065C9F75C.jpg (650x364, 54K)

shoulda just told him his unit. bro just cooperate theyre just trying to do their job too

>Police. also who do you call when you need help Police

Not anymore. I don't even care. Fuck 'em.

Am I missing something here? That hippie stick-carrying guy did not look black to me.

How is that their job, they are helping absolutely noone here. All they're doing is abusing their power so they can feel powerful

>you know im right. YOU WILL COMPLY. all you pussies talking shit on cops but who will you listen to when ordered? Police. also who do you call when you need help Police

Attached: 830B4AE4-CB96-4E87-B332-2D5D72EF5A24.jpg (474x266, 21K)

You need to spend more time on

to make sure hes not trespassing like he said

From where i am, if the vehicle is on the public roads they have every right to search it.
Comply niggers.
That is for the officer to decide.

Attached: 1542994105520.jpg (640x486, 47K)

Usually I side with the cops on this shit, but this actually was fucked. Like what the fuck was he thinking? "METAL OBJECT"

like wtf is this?

Yes harassing people doing yardwork is their job.

t. teenagers who wish they were cops so they could finally be a big boy

>From where i am, if the vehicle is on the public roads they have every right to search it.
In America police don't have that right. They don't have the right to ask you personal shit like your date of birth and address if you're not suspected of committing a crime either.

shoulda just told him his unit and i promise yew he woulda gone away

He showed him his student ID card and offered to buzz himself into the gate. He obviously wasn't trespassing. The cop just decided to take it to the next level because he was trying to edge his dick to blow his power load

Who the fuck has their dorm address on their drivers license or state ID?

Do all college students even have a drivers license? This one bothered me. Maybe niggers have a reason to hate cops.

God you're that retarded Asian faggot

He isn't legally required to disclose information like that. Imagine going to mow your lawn and a cop stops you and asks you your fucking address

>and doesn't afraid of anything

He fucked up when he got mad. I'm a nig myself, don't live in burgerland but really you just have to swallow your pride sometimes and accept it really do be like that sometimes. You get mad, start questioning authority they're going to do whatever the fuck they want to jew your black ass into some cuffs. If I grew up in murrika I'd probably react the same though. I'm sure that shit gets old real fast. Over here the police are still institutionally racist, but if you don't wig out nothing can come of it.

Officer looks like an absolute cunt.

Actually what he did is the best because it gets media attention. It just cost him like an hour of time, for nation wide publicity over dumb shit. A lot of white people dont know what niggers go through on a weekly basis, and this helps with exposure.

No one needed NowThis to show how niggers are always chimping out on the police tbf.

>act like a chimp
>pooleec beez all rayciss an sheeeeeit

true true. garbage man alpha asf

relax i watched the whole thing. props to zayd

Yeah. Let me know how it works out for you when you pull the freakout card on an officer even more unhinged in a quieter place at a darker time. Well, you wouldn't because the odds are you'd get a couple shots in the chest, a piece planted on you and you can finally achieve your dream of becoming a number in a statistic used to remind people in your country how violent and unpredictable blacks are.

>niggers should just let the police harass them and ask for private information in front of their own homes even after they already gave up adequate information

Attached: 8B965B31-DC85-4581-BF3E-2463910ED034.jpg (698x464, 62K)

If you think the video shows someone chimping out, you must have brain damage. Thats someone in the right complying within reason. He gave the officer his ID, and when that wasnt enough and he had nothing left to give, he wasnt going to let a cop arrest him on his own property for trespassing. I hate to call people bootlickers, because you should respect and comply to cops, but there is a fucking limit.

Let me know when you're afraid of a hollow aluminum trash picker upper in broad daylight from a guy 15 feet away from you, and you determine you need to shoot him because he isnt agreeing to being arrested at the doorstep of his own home for a crime committed against no one.

Yeah that's why it's safer to do it in a well lit area in the daytime outside of your house while people are outside and the cop has a body camera. Why would someone be stupid enough to do this at night when no one is around?

I bet you guys wouldn't also mind if the cop ask you to fucking bend over and fuck your ass aswell?
>just comply bro

All he had to do was drop the fucking trash grabber and buzz the officer into the building.

The cop was a retard, but he was an even bigger retard for letting his pride get in the way of the obvious, easy solution to the problem.