Is everything alright, Anonymous?

Is everything alright, Anonymous?
Do you n-need a hand with some issue? Someone t-to listen to you? Maybe j-just a friendly bit of advice?

I'm here f-for you, Anonymous.
Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

Attached: pychology_stand.png (540x600, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_TMfrS6pRko
anekiho.me/chat2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo yo yo wassup my nigga

Thanks user!
Nothing is right, but I can't really put anything into words.

What is it with you? Do you need anything to talk about?

T-try from the very beginning

Attached: 85a5-1girl-album_cover-alice_margatroid-blonde_hair-blue_hair-commentary_request-cover-glasses-hanad (453x450, 347K)

STOP STUTTERING
youtu.be/_TMfrS6pRko

Attached: 444462CA-C1D1-417C-A76F-620918238B92.png (1024x904, 339K)

C-can't stop, won't s-stop.

You are anoyying. Do you have parkinsons.

Dont fucking stutter when you are typing you fucking pest

You aren't t-the boss of me!

Is t-that a question or a statement?

Attached: 732616 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes bow face hairband hair_bow hands_clasped necktie sha (708x971, 241K)

Yeah sure, why do these type of threads never give any actual advice and are instead just about the OP jerking themselves off?

Actually yeah, do you think I should try to force myself to reach out to her? Ask if she goes anywhere this weekend and try to meet up with her and/or her friends or it seems too desperate l. Honestly never been in relationship or anything snd have no idea if its apropraite and im not crossing annoyance borders. We're just friends rn I guess

They do give advice though

You are p-post 9. I don't r-really see m-me jerking off, but there's also b-been no requests yet.

Attached: 1girl bad_id blonde_hair blue_eyes blush finger_to_mouth hairband lolita_hairband looking_at_viewer (432x432, 90K)

No-one wants to see you jerk off fatass.

Attached: FDA49637-0C2A-4670-A825-7360EB11C8F7.png (512x512, 52K)

I've been wanting to kill myself for the past 7 months so no, nothing is alright for me. Thank you for trying to help me and others though. The world needs more kind anons like you.

I t-think it is reasonable for friends to reach out to each other d-dear. If you w-want to reach out, then reach out.

Attached: 1girl aqua_eyes ascot blonde_hair blush capelet double_v hairband highres kurukuruchocolate sash smi (1000x1414, 993K)

Support group

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-054915~01.png (1080x1142, 136K)

N-never even suggested they would.

W-what's going on, Anonymous?

I d-don't think kik is the best medium f-for support groups, honestly.

Attached: 369047 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes hairband hirasato short_hair sketch smile touhou.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

I will try then, got nothing to lose I guess, have a good day, also nice pic

T-thank you, have a wonderful day Anonymous

Attached: 486461 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes hairband short_hair smile tirumu touhou.jpg (700x700, 111K)

i know who you are you faggot. lmao how long have you been a psychologist on kik like 4 or 5 years? You just switch account lmao.

Always had depression since I can think, so since I was 12-13. Could always deal with it though. Until the one person that made me happy left me. Have been in the hospital 5 times since then, 2 times in the ICU, because of suicide attempts and it's not looking like I'll be better in the future.

I had a very similar experience, just a few years back. I also suffer from depression, and the person who kept me going, who gave me context in my life, vanished. Worse than gone, they never were t-to begin with. It's hard to deal with. I can understand why you feel the way you do.

But I kept to treatment, even went to experimental ketamine therapy, and I worked myself out of that hole. You can too, Anonymous. The future is what you make of it.

Attached: 353654 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes iseno_yajin smile touhou.png (571x800, 756K)

Thank you for the kind words, user. Each day I hope I'll get better and I pray to whatever is your god that I'll be over this person one day.

I d-don't have one

Attached: 661529 - alice_margatroid arms_behind_back arms_up belt blonde_hair book closed_eyes doll happy haya (891x1043, 546K)

Well it seems she doesnt do anything this weekend and has to sstay in home, but still it felt good to try next time for sure, gonna drink to your health tommorow with a pal, cheers!

H-have a good one! Hope it g-goes well for you and your pal!

Attached: 1girl beegle blonde_hair book capelet commentary_request grimoire light_smile ribbon sash short_hair (700x455, 119K)

i think you are mistaken, fren

Sure brah
>Pic you.

Attached: 111B6ADA-2759-471F-91F6-CCEBF0183ECC.jpg (900x900, 163K)

hahaha perfection

Why do you type with a stutter? It's annoying as fuck

I d-don't know what you mean.

Alright, I n-need to get to work, contact m-me if you need any additional help:
Email: [email protected]
Steam: rukiarcx or Aneki Margatroid
Discord: Alice#8225
Twitter/Twitch: CeltyPlays
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2/

H-have a wonderful day, Anonymous

Attached: 1girl blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes capelet dairi dress hairband jewelry looking_at_viewer puppet (950x950, 134K)

my baby my choice0

Attached: 1558248383794.jpg (869x811, 123K)

Daily reminder that alice is a sadist organ trafficker, a child molester, a jew and a scammer. If she shows up on your discord asking to help you out, she will try to persuade you to start HrT and harvest your organs. Do not reply to alice threads!

At what point should I consider myself depressed enough to seek therapy?

I am constantly unsure I actually have a problem or if it is only natural to feel this way when you are a failure at everything.

Attached: 1559677716375.png (1028x880, 319K)

You're so sweet, thank you for being such a positive influence on a place plagued with hate and negativity.

Attached: f0f153f2b848790d66abcb583af8fa66.jpg (720x900, 120K)

Fuck this sounds childish but I just found out yesterday that the person I'm into is not into me and it's been pretty upsetting.

alice kys

>alice
Gimme the quick rundown on this.

How about you become another statistic, disgusting tranny schizo.

I just wanna die im so tired of suffering in silence and not having anyone there for me why the fuck do i even exist why the fuck would my.mom give birth to me why why why why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

>gay fucking stutter text
i don't need help from some bumbling fucking idiot

Are you a tranny? originally of course

Not sure if Alice or whatever, but, the crippling loneliness is back. I want to be aromantic asexual.
But, I fail at it.

my mood keeps rapidly changing and im getting subtle hallucinations

but its pretty chill

I've considered suicide by hanging myself from a doorknob. I've already experimented, having experienced partial blackout before pussying out multiple times. Part of me wants to be help, another part just wants death and I'm afraid I'll get neither. I'm afraid I'll stay in this boring hell of a life for another 50-something years.

I had a difficult childhood, where my parents split up and my mother did some very bad things, including trying to kill herself, and was generally horrible to me for many years. I have never had a relationship with a woman and I struggle to see them as anything but empty whores. I can't trust or let them in because I'm afraid they will hurt me.
I want a kind, understanding and patient girl who isn't aggressive and is sweet and caring, but I don't know where to meet said person. I am 24 KHV, and want someone similar. I'm scared that even if I met this person, my fear of emotional intimacy with women would fuck me over.
How do I fix this

Manipulative woman who ruined people's lives. Don't have any proof on my phone but I know it got posted on Jow Forums a lot and people seemed to have chased her off.

L-love yourself, user :3
I l-love you O-OwO

Go away originally tranny.

>Hanging myself from a doorknob
How fucking short are you?

I attempted to rape my cousin 2 weeks ago, she hasn't told anyone yet. It is hypocrital to say that I got traumatized for this but I felt really shity the first days after that and now kind of empty. Now it feels weird to get back to my routine, and even been more socializing than normally while knowing that I'm a potential rapist, an evil person. I'm afraid of having to see her family in the next months. I don't know if I can get back to my normal life and try to be a good man anymore. I just want to flee far away and never come back unless my relatives die before me.

Attached: D7QDV5KUYAI9Vff.jpg (530x800, 91K)

It doesn't function the way you'd think. When I experimented, I bound a belt or some fabric around the doorknob and my neck and sort of "sat down", without having my ass really touching the ground.

>loli poster
>rapist
no suprises here

Yeah... maybe I should delete that stuff just in case. She wasn't a loli though, she was pretty stacked up. But I think I have some pedo tendency. I don't want to go to jail but I won't be able to live normally now

hey, nice to see you made the transition from /b/ to here. This has been on my mind for a while.
until I was 18, I lived in australia, where most people only really start dating at the age of 18, at least they do in the state of Queensland. However, when I turned 18 I decided to move to a different country where people start dating at around 16, I am now 21 and am yet to go on a real date with anyone and I feel like I missed the train. have any advice?

imagine if alice we're painfully thicc with giant titties tbqh

Attached: 1559610219584.jpg (1440x1020, 180K)

You're gonna suffocate to death?
The whole appeal of hanging yourself is that it's quick and relatively painless unless you fuck it up (which results in you just suffocating to death).

>Got dumped no less than 10 hours ago
>Out of nowhere
>'doesnt feel the same passion as they did at the start'
>WhatIsHoneymoonPeriod.3ds
>I took the 'lack of passion' as comfort being around eachother, silly me.
>Used to be self conscious and sad, met me
>Watched her grow into an amazing person
>2 years of slowly loving her more every week
>One 'we need to talk' text and a coffee later she's gone
>Loves me like a friend

I cant help but feel as if she hasnt told me everything. Apparently I did nothing wrong and I was the best she could have ever asked for?

So whats the deal here? Did I fix a broken soul and make a beautiful person that sees me less of a partner and more of a friend? Or am I secretly being told that she expected more and got bored?

Attached: 1474206696056.png (657x527, 52K)

Its not fun my friend, it's amazing and new to begin with but then after that you realise that the person you are dating you dont get along with. Idk how to put it other than:
Prefer being lonely over a broken heart
Keep trying to improve until you find either 'the one' or someone that you cant bear the thought of them not being in your life. Trust me my dood, you'll know it when you feel it

Fuck me sorry
*you realise the person you are dating you dont actually like or love or they realise that before you

I just want my neighbors to disappear

I also want the captcha to disappear

I also want this "I'm not a robot" to disappear.

>believing the lies some troll on Jow Forums posts

Attached: 1311894526407.png (800x600, 576K)

could you do another cooking show?