Its a 'mom asks why I don't have a gf yet/go get a gf pep talk' episode

>its a 'mom asks why I don't have a gf yet/go get a gf pep talk' episode
Is there anything more soul-crushing?

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u3.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>but user you are such a good looking and smart guy! how come no girls are interested in you?
Maybe because I project the image of a stoic, cynical statue with no investment in anything? Maybe because last time I tried confessing to one, I cried myself to sleep over getting rejected?

its because of the same social ineptness that is exemplified by your inability to grasp why im such an unattractive loser mom

> I tried confessing to one, I cried myself to sleep over getting rejected?
:(

At least your one cares.
My mom doesn't give a shit that I don't have a gf

Attached: 1557797549733.jpg (1200x883, 89K)

That was in feburary btw. I still haven't gotten over it. And I still have to see her every day :^D

I believe my mom thinks I might be a homosexual.

Attached: B73A2B9E-3074-45C8-B8CD-82E1CFB6D3A8.gif (240x320, 218K)

>when she gives you the "I'll still love you if you're gay" talk

Attached: kurt_russell_snake.jpg (620x349, 60K)

OP here, shit got to me.
Made a match account a while ago and lightly used. Just dropped $100 on the subscription shit (moneys not an issue, but ive always been stingy). Immediately felt stupid as shit.
Good news is I got 2 chicks who messaged me (1 hot, 1 cave troll), and a few likes from decent looking chicks.
Still feels like a sham. While 10 likes feels like a lot to me, a 4/10 chick will have 1000+ and a full inbox. It really does seem like pissing in the wind.
Am I retarded?

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 62K)

My sister looked me in the eye and told me there was nothing after death. We just just disappear.

>tfw you had gay talk but no no gf talk

Lucky guy originalsky

Me again. Chatting with the cute girl.
She plays runescape.
How do I not fuck this up????

>Both parents autistic, never talked with me about anything like that
>Both just found each other and stuck with each other
> have to find out anything myself
At least i realized it now, before it is to late.
You can literally learn anything to the most part if you really try, even how to act in situations

I sympathize with you user. Last time I told a girl I was interested (also the only time), I burst into tears later that night in front of a group of people.

My Mom and Dad also thinks im gay because when I had friends years ago all of them were males.
And I never talked about girls and cuz khv

I've come too close for comfort to crying in public. Seeing her smile and knowing that it will never be directed at crushes my self esteem

My parents never asked why I don't have a gf yet. They see me for what I am, ugly.

be urself user.

and by that i mean get rid of your filter and say whatever the fuck you think of
be smug and funny

What's even more soul-crushing is when your family stops asking because they know that no female will ever want you

Stop it user, this is a personal attack

Its going well, i think.
How/when do i ask for a number/date?

Dunno maybe tie it into a goodbye? Like "this was really fun, and I'd like to talk some more. would it be a problem for you to give me your number