NEETs only

>What is your income?(if any)
>What do you spend it on?
definitely not trying to investigate the purchasing power of childless heavily online men

Attached: 6687D0E1-8238-4780-B3C5-0B5F102DEC25.png (1500x761, 322K)

If you ask about income, I guess by NEET you mean social retard who stays at home, and not "Not in education, employment or training", because I'm the former, live with my parents, pay a little rent and rake 50k a year working from home. I basically have no expenses beside that rent, so I save 80% of it.

Or maybe you want to know about the NEETbux of various anons

I offer to repair computer, to hack social media account, i make small scam, i also blackmailed some retard sometime and i mine a very few bitcoin

I'm mainly spend my money in paying my rent, internet, water and electricity and i only buy fresh food.
The rest in on video game and books

My expense are low cause i know where to buy at the cheapest, i also steal a bit and collect a lot of abandoned materiel

Income is about 50k a year from investment sources
Spending on the basic life expenses, food shelter clothing, etc.

i miss my dad
havent gone fishing in nine years

Please tell me how you get 50k a year working from home, in my situation I could retire off that in less than a decade

my mom gave me part of my disability money after my internship money ran out, i spend it mostly on food and gas. maybe i'll buy some more crypto if/when the price goes down again. also maybe some more vidya would be nice, and wanikani so i can actually make more significant progress with japanese

>mom has been paying my apartment rent for the past 3 months
>gives me on average 50-100 each week
>usually get one solid/fancy meal out of it (most recent was the grande nachos meal)
>rest of the time eat poverty food like ramen
>go through a handle of vodka in less than a week
i guess most of what i get fuels my alcoholism

0$ a year.
Guess two times.

Wagie here currently at work

Fuck i wish i was NEET

@ least it's Friday & i can go home in a few hourd and get high

I'm a NEET that gets 5k a year in allowance from mombux. I usually spend it on pc parts/technology and swords. I pirate all of my media too. I have zero expenses/debts and obviously don't pay income tax. So I make the same if not more than wagies just from my allowance alone.

im not buying anything from you shoo shoo away juden

>I pirate all of my media too
Stop being a thief

I don't want to give money to wagies that make games.

Not him, but I work in insurance claims. Starting salary in 42k and you get to work from home after a year. 1k raise each year.

$3150 NEETbux a month and I save it for traveling mostly.

That's more than i make full time as a programmer

How the fuck did you get that?

>Whatever my wife gives me
>Food and secret booze.

Holy shit. Where do you live? Norway? Switzerland?

>>What is your income?(if any)
like 30 bucks a month from tips from helping and driving my mom around. I also skim a little off the "gas" money
>>What do you spend it on?
caffeine, kratom, emergency hardware
ill buy a beer every now and then

>What is your income?(if any)
$1,940 + $215 in housing subsidies.

>What do you spend it on?
Booze, astronomy equipment, sex toys etc. I'm currently restoring a motorcycle and just ordered $1,345 worth of parts. Also I'm a car enthusiast, but I drive a cheap an reasonable econobox at the moment. I'm going test driving an Alfa Romeo MiTo 170 Quadrifoglio Verde tomorrow. It seems like a good compromise between economy and fun. It will cost me $13,500 if I decide to buy it.

Attached: 08AB0268-F5B5-449B-B1CC-D0C6909466ED.jpg (640x425, 34K)

thanks for reminding me i have to submit an app for the nearby steak 'n' shake
later fags

>pic related

Attached: neet_2.jpg (500x500, 36K)