Is he still

Is he still

/ourguy/?

Attached: 1525730528081.jpg (768x1024, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/8h60az/bernstein_has_the_last_laugh_once_again/dyj5osh/?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3A0_sls_I
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dgn9z/buzzfeed_reporter_joe_bernstein_tries_to_destroy/da4w0v0/?st=jhoh2gec&sh=faf73f4b
youtube.com/watch?v=buhkNvipAjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no he's not even a white nationalist and has nigger friends. He also smokes weed like a degenerate and listens to nigger music. He just tricked you just into giving him gibs for his subpar videos because you think he's /ourguy/

Attached: 1473059220273.jpg (1112x1056, 598K)

He's Reddit's guy now.

Attached: 1526731813888.jpg (912x1617, 447K)

ugly jew

Attached: sam hyde gay.jpg (1160x1300, 244K)

he posted on the mde reddit that he is done

Attached: 1486503421639.jpg (1600x2965, 611K)

Attached: 1451373433518.jpg (1600x2132, 354K)

The kike is just going into hibernation so he can work on a videogame, funded by his luck with bitcoin and the money he managed to scam off his fanbase.

When that begins to see the light of day then I pray for /v/ cause it's gonna be hit with a huge wave of Sam's paid shills and redditlings.

Attached: 1526731809612.jpg (1066x1207, 311K)

>crying about a comedian on Jow Forums
lets see how that works out for you

People are sick of the e-celeb shittery that's been going on here.

someone said earlier he is a trust fund baby and found his parents in the vital statistics section in rhode island. he has plenty of money from his dad he was like a doctor or something i forget

Source?

He wasn't quite that well off since his dad divorced his mom at some point in his upbringing, but yeah his education pretty much got fully bankrolled by them.

Attached: 1514338647949.png (764x1504, 266K)

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/8h60az/bernstein_has_the_last_laugh_once_again/dyj5osh/?context=3

his dad is a doctor some user found the vital statistics in a rhode island paper. sam is loaded. notice how charls and nick had to go get jobs and sam is just still fucking around. he is loaded

>comedian

that's quite a revelation, when exactly was that faggot ever funny?

Sam hyde talked about jewish question a few times.

How do you do steroids and end up with a natty body? His only gains seem to be in the form of acne.

Ive seen him make fun of Jews in his comedy and when he's in character, but Ive never, EVER seen him seriously call them out. Or be overtly racist for that matter. The guy's a poser playing to an audience that gives him money, nothing more.

Pretty sure it was a vmu dream upload of his paywall show where he talks about getting out of debt but he is in a new pickup truck which can corroborate that he is wealthy from daddies money or that is his btc money.
If he is donzo why does he keep uploading clips of charls streaming and other clips to alienmode?

this

sam hyde called them out
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
at some point of this video he talked about the jewish question too
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3A0_sls_I

Attached: SAMUEL HYDE SUSPECT OF FLORIDA NIGHT CLUB SHOOTINGS.jpg (474x365, 23K)

Why is the girl bleeding blurred out? Ive seen The uncensored picture on r9k. And yes, its the same girl

In both of those cases he's in character doing his bits.

Here is Sam Hyde being himself:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dgn9z/buzzfeed_reporter_joe_bernstein_tries_to_destroy/da4w0v0/?st=jhoh2gec&sh=faf73f4b

He sounds like a cuck.

Yes, he is our guy. All the people saying that he only jokes about jews, well that is how you do it. You don't go act like a nigger in the streets with a helmet.

putting up a facade for the sake of your career may be a cuck move, but it's understandable from a financial point of view, my friend.

the dude may or may not be some shill ust i nit for the monetary value and cashing in off naive edgy Jow Forums faggots, but from what i've seen he's embraced some larger identity and can at least bring something more to our side, in terms of direction. The right wing, in every sense, is barren in comparison the the left, for obvious reason left unstated.

is she actually 16? what's her info?

he's still aware of the JQ it isnt like when he's in the character his personal ego just turns off and he just says funny/controversial things.

sprry for the spelling mistakes i'm drunk

He made that post after his mainstream career ended when his show got cancelled, so he wasn't protecting anything, key point here:

"In these articles they are trying to take a comedy show that was made with the help of black people, Jews, women, gay people, etc. and paint it as "Nazi propaganda". The connections they make are ridiculous, and I could spend a few pages refuting ideas like saying the name "David Duke" as a joke somehow makes me responsible for some anonymous commenter calling the author of the article a racial slur, but I shouldn't have to.

We do comedy for everyone, we love this country, and we don't hate anyone (except journalists). Eric Andre was never asked by The Atlantic to defend his "Everybody Hates Kikes" joke, nor should he be--it was a funny joke, and in the realm of comedy, if something is funny, that supercedes the feelings of some special snowflake who doesn't get the joke. Comedy has the power to relieve racial tension and heal divisions and that's one of the best things about it. We make fun of everyone on our show, including and especially white people. I mean what the fuck, it's just crazy they're even trying to rekindle this debate."

Sam in reality is just some right-of-center lolbertarian that hates the media, that larps as a Nazi/Racist in his comedy because that's the audience he caters to and supports him. You just imagining him as being a secret anti-semite because he's pulled the wool over your eyes, like he has done to most of his fans.

he's not 100% /ourguy/, I get it. He deserves criticism, just as any other artist does, in every industry.
>You just imagining him as being a secret anti-semite because he's pulled the wool over your eyes, like he has done to most of his fans.
No, as I've said here>The right wing, in every sense, is barren in comparison the the left, for obvious reason left unstated.
Is the most important factor among our peers, there is very little direction on our side of the political spectrum, Sam may play games for his own ego, career, or what have you, but the fact that we almost nothing detracts a very sensitive vantage for the right-wing.
He could be a tougher opponent and show better resolve, I agree, though with everything in consideration it is very difficult to traverse the modern collective moral which presides our society.
>Eric Andre was never asked by The Atlantic to defend his "Everybody Hates Kikes" joke
Imagine what you've just said here, this means Sam, in the eyes of the MSM, is more dangerous and pertinent than Eric. why is that?

>can at least bring something more to our side
Well, not anymore since he lacked the finesse to keep his media presence on Youtube/Twitter/TV/etc. He won't accomplish much for us hiding behind a paywall.
>in the eyes of the MSM, is more dangerous and pertinent than Eric. why is that?
In the eyes of the MSM, Eric is black and has established himself enough to get a pass. If Sam was smart he would have held off on the edgy humor in his tv show until later.

>lacked the finesse to keep his media presence on Youtube/Twitter/TV/etc
These media platforms have been purging conservative roles for over a year now, it's not that surprising to see these things happen.
Once more, I can agree that perhaps he went to far, much too fast. Being in a good spot on television and hampering his own position was stupid. Hindsight is always 20/20.
>In the eyes of the MSM, Eric is black and has established himself enough to get a pass. If Sam was smart he would have held off on the edgy humor in his tv show until later.
We're just being subjective at this point. What he should do, and what he shouldn't have done. The least we can be grateful for is the memes. Though that may not mean much.
I see what you're getting at, he should have been smarter with his role, given the conditions that he could have remained on air, continuing his antics as some subversive anti-progressive agent.

youtube.com/watch?v=buhkNvipAjY

wrong

mde is literally the only good subreddit on reddit

since when do we fucking hate Sammy Gunz? At worst, he's done far more good than bad. I dunno why there's always a constant leftypol assembly out to shit on him the second any thread pops up involving him

Hi nupol

Attached: 1526731771578.jpg (1100x771, 171K)

what the fuck does he even do anymore

dude sam no one wants your stupid cyberpunk game just make fucking comedy and trippy art shit

alienmode on youtube isnt him im like 80% sure
that channel also has eric andre shit

that post alone show that you havn't even spent 10 minutes on Jow Forumsmde you smoothbrain. You will never reach the amount of twink enlightenment we have received.

Attached: 1525705250506.png (576x616, 466K)

this is now a PIBBLE thread.

Attached: yOdpE8j.png (1432x2039, 109K)

This is a Mujahadeen Warrior?

Attached: rszzu3pw22t01.jpg (720x534, 36K)

Attached: asehhsq.jpg (539x960, 41K)

What is pic related to exactly?

woah, anti-hyde shills out in full force today lmao

feel like this one is just a tranny trying to propel herself to fame based on him

What I find interesting is that Sam Hyde is the kind of character I would go watch to have a chuckle at him taking a piss. Other than that, I absolutely don't care nor do I need to know what he does in his private time (sexually or otherwise - unless he's a pedo, of course, in which case he ought to get buttraped in prison). Why people waste time making such huge dramas out of these YT characters is beyond me.

my view on sam hyde is that he was funny when he was just appealing to neets and outcasts with his selfie-cam videos

he started to fall off when he started doing more organised shit but was still funny

he completely became unfunny when he started to try to milk the Jow Forums cashcow and now he's dead because muh paywall shite.

a tragic arc really.

He smokes WEED?!?! Oh NOOOOOOOO

bump

Dirty bulking gone bad. That redness is from niacin supplements.

literall who?

what ?

fuck ham syde

seriously ?

Can someone tell me if this photo of Sam hyde sucking dick is true ?