When did you realize you were UGLY...

When did you realize you were UGLY? I was 14 and my crush turned me down for an asian girl who looked like a man in the face. I was like okay I probably look worse than her.

Attached: 187283DE-F4EA-4A7B-AFF2-E8519D9B27AB.gif (245x202, 1.76M)

At around 12 when the kids in my grade started ''properly'' dating (actually holding hands, kissing etc) and having crushes. I saw this whole new world developing and understood that I was clearly not welcome to be part of it.

I was in Finnish army at 20 years old. Somehow I was deluded that I was at least relatively good looking but my group laughed at me when I implied this.

About the age of 14, when I realized I could make my face look thinner if it held my neck forward. My posture has been atrocious ever since.

Since my first year of elementary school. People always made comments about my looks and it's not just that, my family and their relatives always point out how I don't look like them.

Attached: b73.jpg (960x960, 81K)

11 or 12 we were forced to hold hands for something in fifth grade and I was really good friends with this girl and I got to hold her hand I was super excited and immediately after we could stop she had the biggest look of disgust on her face and she wiped her hand on her pants and ran away and I've told this story and people have said "well she probably just wasn't into boys yet" but she frequently told me about the boys she liked
pic semi related

Attached: Chinlet Wojak.png (1968x980, 541K)

I was actually completely normal looking as youngster, it wasn't until mid-stage puberty that I became ugly as fuck, around 16 years old or so.

It's probably because he wasn't into trannies

Sasha is that you? Never though, I look fine, it's my terrible personality that repels women, as you well know. Maybe lil Asian girl had a good personality (tm) as well?

Fuck that hits home.
Exactly the same here

Same here although I didn't experience this realization until I went to uni.

When you take thousands of 18 year olds, give them complete independence for the first time in their lives, and put them in very close vicinity to each other with endless amounts of alcohol, it's a recipe for agonizing hurt for guys like us. And it pretty much stays the same for the entire three years of being there.

I was just generally ignored by boys, with the occasional remark about my nose or something. It was like I was invisible, whereas I saw all my pretty or even average looking friends being showered in attention and having boyfriend after boyfriend. I was actually a cute and pretty kid, and I remember getting hit on by pedos a lot, but during puberty my bone structure changed and my nose got bigger and my chin got weird, also ended up gaining weight.

When the ugly girl in class asked me out on April fool's day. Fortunately, I rejected her on her ugliness before she got to laugh at me.

Pretty much in pre-school when I were the only one getting bullied and called ugly in the entire school so, there was that

>asian girls
>having a good personality
PFFTTTTHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Literally just lose the weight and you'll have your weirdos back again, hitting on you stronger than ever before. I swear every single femanon has the same exact problem: they're fat. Not being fat is literally the only thing standing between you dumb broads and having your pick of any boyfriend you want. God you women are fucking dumb.

what if they're not fat but they're black or brown instead? can't really change that.

>Same here although I didn't experience this realization until I went to uni.

This was exactly it for me. Obviously when I was still in school there were people with boyfriends/girlfriends and there were people partying and hooking up etc, but I hoped and assumed that it would happen to me too when I was older. Going to university hit me like a train because I very quickly realized that that wasn't going to happen at all.

Funnily something compareable happend while I did my mandatory service. There was a guy in my group that everyone said looked just like me, like we could be siblings but all I could think off was how unattractive he looked. Shit sucks.

Then you go find yourself a black/brown man or one of the many white guys that understand brown wives save lives. God you bitches so fucking dumb it's not worth the arguement

Honestly, It wasn't until I got a smartphone. I always thought I looked decent in the mirror, but when I took a selfie I was shocked.

This.
I hated every single one of them.

>mfw I was that girl

Didn't you read my post? Weight isn't the only thing stopping me from getting laid, it's also my awkward ugly ass face. I lost weight before and noticed little to no difference in how much attention I got before and after from men, after a while I thought fuck it, might as well enjoy my food.

At around 11-12 I started to wonder why no girls liked me. Well not just that they didn't like me but more like some of them actively disliked me. I knew I wasn't the best looking guy but I thought it was mostly me being just a loner sperg.
Then at 12-13 I kinda talked to this one girl who rejected me and later I heard that she had been making some comments on my nose. I had heard some comments occasionally about my face but that time it kinda got to me.
But yeah... I'm really self conscious about my looks and I don't really interact with people any more.

When I was about 11-12 and noticed girls weren't really into me plus it didnt help that I was quiet. But puberty hit and did wonders, got better looking around 15-16 nd was getting laid pretty often after 18. 30 now and get compliments about my kooks so I became a good looking guy apparently but I'm super introverted so it doesn't fuckin matter. I can talk to women and get laid but only fuck them don't want a gf because they annoy the shit out of me and I prefer to live alone and I'm pretty set in my ways

Attached: 1559069386667.webm (476x266, 766K)

when I was like 12 and my brother told me I couldnt hang out with him and his friends because I was too ugly

>REEEEEE CHAD IS GOING OUT WITH HIS NIPPON WAIFU INSTEAD OF ME AAAAAAH
Enjoy hitting the wall alone, roasties.

>get told I look like I have down-syndrome by my peers as a kid
>constantly made fun of at school for my looks
>confidence is tarnished
>become a recluse and start playing runescape for 20 hours a day
>after high school around age 20 start noticing a lot of female attention
>buddy of mine tells me im actually pretty attractive now
>so fucked up from my childhood that I still have no idea how to talk to women
>still a virgin at 26

Those kids literally ruined my life man.

Attached: doomer.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I was 6-7 and realized no girls in school wanted to be around me. My self-esteem was terrible because my family was abusive and I was bullied by classmates.

Nope bio female, ovaries n all.

Sorry to hear that user. I think back at myself at 6 and I was a pretty happy naive kid. I fucking hate child abusers.

I was pretty happy too at times, my childhood was just terrible. At an older age I got to kiss some girls. Still a relationshipless virgin at 23 though :(

If in Burgerland you can be my ugly gf. How old are you?

I know how you feel. The exact same thing happened to me
t. 28 y/o virgin

In my late teens when gay guys turned me down. Gays will fuck almost anything.

When people kept telling me that i was ugly straight to my face
>people on the street
>random girls on the bus
>my crush
>other guys at school including people below my year
>when some older guys tried to take a picture of my face
i had really bad acne to be fair but even nowadays some people say i'm ugly

I remember the exact moment. It was in school during a boring period. I was looking at my crush and noticed she was looking at someone too, Chad. She had the same look in her eyes I imagine I had as well whenever I see her. For the rest of the day I was paying close attention to the girls of my class, even the ugly ones. They were all sneaking glances at the 2-3 Chads in our class every two minutes. No one ever looked at me. Not even by accident. That hasnt changed to this day. At work, in public, etc, people only ever look at me in disgust.

yep, pretty much nailed it here
fpbp

Since when do brown chicks have trouble finding men? Are you asking nazis and rednecks for a date or something?

>Those kids literally ruined my life man.
>become a recluse and start playing runescape for 20 hours a day

No, it is probably the MMORPG addiction that did.

he wouldn't have drowned his sorrows in vidya if he hadn't been practically told he was worthless by his peers

Even so, it is still pathetic. Letting fucking faggot cock suckers win by listening and full believing what they tell you is weak as shit.

fully*

original post sajdand

a man can only take so much for so long before he cracks
a kid can take even less

Prettyscale gave me a 76% so it's not that bad right guys?!?!

Attached: disappointment.jp.jpg (500x375, 67K)

>implying black/brown guys aren't obsessed with white and asian women just like the rest of you
you're thinking of almost-white looking north indians. I'm talking actual indians (south indians).

I got fucked with before and I never let fuckers like that win. I always destroy pieces of shit who mess with me, always. Maybe I am odd, but it is how it should be.

South Indians are Asian. You're just making excuses for yourself. You being not found attractive by men isn't because you're South Indian that's for sure.

i was 12 or 13 and in science class, a girl was talking about how her friend wanted to go out with a guy i was friends with called jack

>''why jack?''
>''cause hes so hot!''
>''what about me?''
>''ew no''
>''h-haha but im at least average right?''
>''no youre really not''

screwed up my confidence for the rest of my teen years, i never approached or talked to any girls and still to this day have to fight the mentality that im too ugly for women

Around 11. I always knew I wasn't handsome, but it wasn't until then that I understood I'm ugly. I remember some girls in class doing a dumb game where they would pull out the names from boys in class, and the name they'd pull was the guy they'd end up dating in the future. My name was the only one to draw laughter and noises of disgust. The unpopular girl they were bullying was brought to tears when they told her she should be the one who should have me.

you made me think of something i had long forgotten...

Attached: 1558285553864.jpg (1024x678, 69K)

I care more about the body of a woman, do you have nice tiddys & ass?

>''no youre really not''
this moment of pure honesty is unconscious. even if she plays it off as a joke, you'll always know the truth.

When I lost weight at about 16.
Until then I'd thought I was just fat.

>Between classes in college
>Girl asks everyone to rate ourselves in looks and personality
>Give myself a 3/10 in looks and 5/10 in personality
>"No way user, your personality is at least a 7"
>mfw

Attached: thanks.jpg (369x368, 47K)

I love these moments of unintentional honesty.
>NEET
>depressive
>live with mommy
>no real plans, goals, or passions
>having a conversation with a friend
>"I'm just not competitive in the dating market"
>I say, thinking about all the previously stated factors
>"nah man, looks aren't everything :) "

I've always kinda known I've been ugly.
People always say I look like Mr. bean with gap teeth.
I had a gay co-worker say I was a 5/10 this week.

Attached: 1533875398948.jpg (540x600, 89K)