I could have been a great housewife :(

I'm not a provider, I'm not a leader and most definitely I'm not a protector. I like to cook and clean and I have qualities such as being great with kids, passionate, kind, submissive, loving and caring.

Have I been born a female, I could be the best girlfriend ever and possibly a great christian wife.

Now I'm just a cocksucking fag, seeking lust on craigslist and reddit and swallowing random guys' spunk, hoping one of them will see me for who I truly am inside so I can finally have the chance of be a wife to him.

Attached: 1556418979745.jpg (702x720, 40K)

come be my cocksleeve neet, user are you European?

Being a whore won't net you a husband. Look how many spunk filled woman end up happily married.

If you have had sex, even gay sex, you are not a robot.
I feel the same, not all the time, but sometimes, altrhough I hate hate hate kids and don't like cleaning.
Either way, it doesn't matter op, just use escapism and whatnot, fap to it, but don't try to bring our delusion into real life, it'll only cause pain after a potential temporary bliss.

W-will you be kind to me?

I'm still a virgin, I only give sloppy bj's.

I tried escapism, I tried getting it out of my mind, but I just can't. I know I will never find love and nobody will see me as a woman. I'm just waiting for the advance of technology and perhaps someday something like Striking Vipers X is real and I can live my fantasy as a girl forever.

why can't you be a house husband? that's what i'm hoping to do

But I don't want to be the husband, I want to be the wife.

Attached: ads.png (439x353, 338K)

>I'm still a virgin, I only give sloppy bj's.
Blowjobs are sex
>I tried escapism, I tried getting it out of my mind, but I just can't.
You have to keep trying, it's the only way. Also try to get some hobbies irl, it helps. I know it's extremely hard to get some hobbies when you are depersonalized and demotivated, but you have to try.
> I know I will never find love and nobody will see me as a woman
You maybe could find love, however no one will see you as a woman indeed, because you are a man.
>I'm just waiting for the advance of technology and perhaps someday something like Striking Vipers X is real and I can live my fantasy as a girl forever.
That's wise, however you probably still will have to do some things irl as a guy. But escapism will indeed be incredibly, massively better.

>you are a man.
:(

Thanks for the advices, user.

Attached: 1558096592946.jpg (639x541, 40K)

I'm sorry, I wish I was a girl too, but that's just how it is, no one can change their sex, better accept it.

T-thanks, I know. I tried HRT a few years ago and it didn't work out. I will always be a male. The thing is, I don't think I can live like this forever. Thinking about suicide everyday for quite some time.

Why don't you want to be the husband desu ka?

>I want I want I want
for fuck sake this is the problem with our generation. cucked so god damn hard we even look at our genitals and project what we want onto them
PLAY THE HAND YOU'VE BEEN DEALT

>just suffer in misery forever!

I've been playing with the hand I've got for quite a long time, user. Actually I'm probably way older than you. I'm just sick of it all, sorry.

Hang on, the future will bring VR and the likes, there is time to live your dream.

Fair enough. I don't live your life, I don't feel what you feel. Maybe I just got it easy and will never understand, but I do know acceptance is a key to actual happiness, and acceptance and resentment cannot coexist.

don't forget you wanted equality and vote for what you want, you want a job here you go, now you can getter better jobs than half of men on planet.
now the crocodile tears and go, no arguing.

it's infinitely easier for men to have gay sex than straight sex, it's not comparable.

OP is a guy, retard.
Even so, if you had gay sex you are socially open enough not to be a robot.

You're right, I'm a bit more socially open now to blow random guys, after a bit of practice I just kind of got used to it.
I remember the first time I left to meet someone. I was standing in a parking lot waiting for some old fat guy I met on Craigslist to pick me up and make me feel like a girl. I was 18 wearing my sister's panties waiting for this stranger to cum on/in me. Realized this and ran home.

Some people cannot be happy in this world.

What's so bad about being a man?

he's sexist and can't for the life of him stop. he deserves to be a man

Nothing. It just doesn't feel right for me.

Actually you're probably right.

I am right, you are sexist. congratulations

where are you from cute user-kun?

Hi, Portugal

*Had* I been born a female

Attached: 13.png (1500x2153, 632K)