List most redpilling movies that are also good

Attached: enemyofthestate.jpg (550x415, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AaDqNDLpZa8
imdb.com/title/tt0348914/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Dvqxmj5Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=UFHey3utk0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched that a year ago and couldn't believe how accurately it predicted the future. I need to watch it again.

Contributing with Demolition Man.

get some

Attached: nametheronsilver.jpg (500x708, 61K)

I watched it a few days ago and it beyond it being creepy because it's true, it's also such a good story and one of the best movies I've ever seen because it speaks volumes of truth

Why were so many movies in the late 90's really good and tended to have good messages behind them like fight club or the matrix and many others. Such a great Time it was

Attached: 1484126621-pepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

nu/pol/ will deride you as a newfag that loves based black men based on the fact you could watch that movie

called out deep state before it was a major problem as it is today

I will always love this movie

Grew up on this movie, disregard the baste black and it’s 10/10

+1 user, good post

Attached: Bla Ogon S01E10 ns.webm (854x480, 2.5M)

That would only be redpilled if you think the creators agree with what the message that guy was portraying. Being a Swedish show, I am sure that character was bad.

Exactly, critical thinkers can think beyond race wile still maintaining a healthy racial understanding of nature
People who are new to race and IQ usually rage against minorities
People who are new to studying the religion of peace rage against random muslims
People who are new to JQ rage against their local bagel store owner cuz he happens to be jewish

The real and well informed individuals of our movement have moved passed those days and feelings of anger and have grown into rational, pragmatic and strategic thinkers.
The kinds of people who know everything that is going on yet don't go full nuts and spill it all out creating massive allienation
The biggest redpill isn't knowing what is going on, but knowing how to fix it
The biggest redpill is when you sit down and say "I know what's going on, now it's Time to fix it"

It is the moment in which more videos about "redpilling" or conspiracies or race and IQ become repetitive information that you've already heard thousands of Times and you thus begin to research the techniques and strategies of propaganda, psychological persuasion and the art of influence

It is the moment in which you go beyond study of politics and simply become politics itself
Cheers my fren, your point was perfect, straight forward and simple which is the best way of articulating a perspective and making a perfect point

Do your country proud and become the change you wish to see
Change the world user, it may sound like a movie
But as we all know, reality is stranger than fiction
Maybe it's up to YOU to make your life into the movie you've always dreamed of for yourself

Because that is certainly what I am doing for myself >:)
Why complain about politics, when you can go into it and change your nation for the better and begin to build something new

Do not simply imagine the world you yearn for user
CREATE IT

Attached: 1522714723420.jpg (724x960, 56K)

unironically great post

Attached: download.jpg (499x497, 46K)

Attached: TheMel!.jpg (183x275, 10K)

This movie is a documentry

Attached: 1520359954833.jpg (361x500, 59K)

>Memes sway emotion
>Emotion creates thoughts
>thoughts inspire action
>Actions change reality
>Reality inspires memes
And so the cycle goes on

THAT is why the enemy hates Jow Forums so much
Because Jow Forums is at the center of a culture in which they cannot control
(((They))) do not take Jow Forums and "Shut it down" because they know it would only make us disperse even further into the realms of the internet and make our ideas go beyond just Jow Forums and it's peripherals
They need us to be trapped here but also cannot let us organize here as well
The enemy is in a strange pickle where they cannot shut down our space of the internet but also cannot leave us alone out of fear that a new Trump, a New Napoleon, a New Ceasar or a New LITERALLY HIM could appear next and could help him rise to power
THIS is why they subvert Jow Forums and post nonsense, why they mods remove threads about great and inspiring topics or simply allow it to be up but then immediately ban the person afterwards from posting for a few days in order to shut down discussion of said topics but wile also removing overt suspicion.

THAT my fren, is why it is some Times necessary to post something seemingly unrelated but also within the realm of the topic in order for the shills to fly by your post unnoticed, at least, for some Time until they arrive.

Yes, I do want movies to watch for fun. I don't get much entertainment from normie tear nonsense anymore like most of us here, which is why if I watch a movie I also want it to be about a deeper truth or something informative like history, politics or philosophy within it's story

But I am also always here to inform, to help and to encourage others to become the heroes in which we all aspired to be as kids
What if I told you, that your dreams as a child are more real and realistic than your "Expectations" as an adult
What if I told you that we do not live in normal Times
But that we live in worst of Time
But also the best of Times
The essence of oppertunity

Attached: 1523596000266.png (764x1025, 72K)

lego movie honestly.

That was a good movie, I loved how it showed how real the struggle it was in the 90's for conspiracy theorists to get their ideas out there ya know
The main character only had 5 subscribers to his conspiracy paper and like 2 of them were feds or something loooolll
Good movie though, great stuff

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

He was also an MK ULTRA which was pretty unknown then

This movie is redpilled but for all the wrong reasons. BLM thinks this movie is about "the black man putting whitey in his place" when really it's about how much of rabid chimps niggers are when they don't get what they want. Very eye opening movie that I watched in my (((multicultural studies class))).

Attached: dotherightthing.jpg (818x1200, 403K)

nice to see meme wizards alive and kicking

Cheers my fellow leaf
Are you prepared for a bright future for Canada?
A vision of greatness

Attached: 30073168_112178846307520_253234835121338229_o.jpg (2000x1800, 267K)

What's it about?

Attached: 1518235040686.jpg (512x512, 50K)

red pilled on woman
nigger dies first
jew is named

most red pilled film of all time prove me wrong

Attached: te99.jpg (1000x1426, 458K)

But what's it about though?

Attached: 1518233824142.png (1200x758, 433K)

It's about the edge

?

Attached: 1519159841697.png (741x568, 29K)

youtu.be/AaDqNDLpZa8

billionaires plane crashes in the alaska wilderness brown bear hunts them

one of my earliest red-pills
the guy on the bike got creamed

F

Attached: 1525240729166.jpg (753x707, 331K)

funny thing this is real life
since we born we are brainwashed with only lies

and we cannot wake up

Attached: the_truman_show-130091557-large.jpg (809x1200, 223K)

>no one has posted They Live yet

Nu/pol/ really let's me down all the time

Eyes Wide Shut

Attached: nothing.jpg (924x901, 159K)

Southland Tales

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-10.54.36-AM-1024x428.png (1024x428, 452K)

When my son gets old enough, I'm going to let him watch this movie with me as part of showing him what being a man in the world is really all about.

Attached: movie_with_subtitles.jpg (600x338, 60K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 3.11.23 PM.png (380x402, 217K)

You good leaf, you get raked last

LORD OF WAR! Most truthful movie ever.

Watched it the other night. I’m sure it exists. But it was honestly a boring ass movie.

The Brass Teapot

. Ysterious brass Teapot wihb a six pointed star on it rewards pain with money.

Loaer goy couple steals it and beats the shit out of each other to save up a bunch of money to get out of the rat race.

TWO CURLY HAIRED KIKES BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND STEAL THE MONEY

And it only gets better from there. Redpilled af

Also, watch What Happened to Monday its a straight anti abortion movie

Attached: 7117rrZFbTL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 37K)

>They Live

italian guy wants to be italian, niggers try to make him be a nigger, he doesn't cave, niggers chimp out. people die, riots happen.

Attached: candidate1.jpg (1604x1270, 456K)

Attached: network-movie.jpg (1344x1061, 222K)

Awesome post user. Tell us more.

This movie taught me to hate all Jews and distrust anyone who isn't white.

Attached: 18344-L-LO.jpg (400x400, 25K)

nani the fuck

Actually pretty good tho . Great drama.

Clearly the most popular Red Pilled movie of all time is Fight Club
>anti-corporate
>anti-authoritarian
>pro-freedom
>stoic acceptance of death
>acceptance of death means free to do anything
>masculinity embraced
>no tough women of color in leading roles as in everything nowadays
>great direction
>great music
>doesn't apologize for itself

Easy.

Kind of, but not really if you think about it.

Same as Enemy of the State didn't really predict the future of how we are "monitored constantly," (which we aren't) and "They Live" doesn't talk about jews controlling us.

It's all good to masturbate to these delusions, but let's cut the bullshit.

Watch Wag The Dog you sleepy fuxx

>>chatran

My nigga

That movie was spot fucking on about everything

Hell yeah Arrival was dope

Kubrick dies right before release during final edit about a movie full of Illuminati symbolism. Died 666 days before 1/1/2001

Stormfaggotry has always been a psyop

Attached: B54D5E61-72FF-4707-8F51-CCF1689FADF6.jpg (575x581, 128K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (218x300, 21K)

never understood that one.
nice nuke scene though!

Illuminati in this movie

Attached: Lara_Croft_film[1].jpg (259x384, 24K)

Attached: 111.png (399x220, 96K)

>not posting /pol approved movie

wtf is wrong with you guys

Attached: images.jpg (300x450, 25K)

The new Death Wish is pretty cool if you ignore the critics reviews

Deadwood
imdb.com/title/tt0348914/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Attached: cheers.png (600x338, 437K)

incel loser gets revenge on Chad

Attached: thegift.jpg (486x720, 49K)

sicario

elite squad

absolutely the Jow Forumsest of them all!
if you haven't seen this, you are not redpilled

Attached: land of the blind.jpg (182x268, 20K)

>Will Smith movie
>Good
Choose one.

Where's a good place to learn about psychological influence.
I am a video game developer and I want to start influencing people in a better direction with our projects.

is that the guy from the famous Cocksucker Brigade?

Arguably the movie normalised the public to the idea of universal spying so when Snowden leaked it just became a "ehh, we've already seen it in that movie, it's not a big scandal" moment.

wait wait wait... you're going to influence people in what direction EXACTLY?

Gran Torino
The firm
the ides of march

gran torino is a good movie, but not redpilled at all, it's the
"the grumpy old american finds love for the poor gook immigrants and sacrifices himself"

Appreciating tradition, facing the truth, seeing the evils of degeneracy and censorship etc.
I'd like to learn more about doing this in tasteful way instead of hamfisting it.

Unironically The Lion King. Mufasa is a pure aryan Lion who has a jealous mutt half brother. Scar Kills his brother in order to establish a multicultural society with Hyenas and Lions being forced to live together. The shitskin Hyenas ruin Pride Rock and Scar would rather let everyone die than reverse his utopian dream of multicultural pride rock. The Goose Stepping Hyenas are cool too, even though it doesnt make any sense. Hitler and Scar wanted opposite things.

Attached: lionking.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

thank you for smoking

That's some Djinn shit, yo.

Attached: 1523467850593.jpg (736x981, 156K)

Mexican kino.

Attached: 8B6B2DB4-8759-47D1-8B53-87483E47D9FC.jpg (182x268, 23K)

well. simple rules then -
make it subtle, make it simple. first off - never allow anything degenerate to be displayed in a positive light (from the protagonist view, or in any way whatsoever)
then have the redpills (nignogs nignoging, females can't fight etc) placed sparingly - 2-3 per game at most. and don't make them obvious - "on the side of the side quest only if you look closely" way
also - remember, best way to do it - is to allow player make choices and then show the consequence of those choices. learn from the bad example of Mass Effect - they overplayed their SJW hand right from ME2. ME1 was still playable because SJW shit was barely noticeable and you could always chose the "badass" playthrough for the protgonist, not so in later instalments.
subtle, scarce, choice and consequence. (REAL choice and REAL consequence)

Attached: taxi-driver.jpg (1883x2400, 957K)

Attached: network_1976.jpg (1344x1061, 242K)

I'm new here, I heard about a meme war and meme magic, where do I sign up?

JUD SUESS. Required material, and a true historical story. It is also a very enjoyable film to watch. The production values are high. It doesn't feel like propaganda, but it has a very important lesson which we still need to learn:

Even one Jew is too many. Even one Jew in a position of power can totally wreck a country.

Attached: 51PCtTPFvJL__SY445_.jpg (313x445, 39K)

first rule - lurk, lurk and then lurk some more!

Attached: i-stand-alone.jpg (1000x1500, 396K)

Attached: ENGAME - BLUEPRINT FOR GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT.jpg (1280x960, 103K)

>Mark Passio

Attached: 1511437201880s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Damn good.
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Dvqxmj5Ps

this will always make me laugh.

Attached: yv_asK.gif (320x180, 1.86M)

Not sure if "hamfisted" matters more then being ensconced in a quality product.

I mean leftist propaganda is certainly noticeable no matter how much money hollywood throws into the production because it is so anti-survival and anti-procreation but I think you're at an advantage with right wing because it's not really right wing but ancestral knowledge.

Such as the archetype of a wise old man. It used to be that he got old and wise for living that long. Now that the government and welfare enables weak people to survive, not so much anymore but there is some truth there still.

Attached: vaxxed_1.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

also, isn't this movie pretty much a re-make/re-imagining of Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

tell me about the Djinn

Attached: dr-strangelove.jpg (1049x1599, 330K)

no it's value lies in showing that the liberal western way of today is rotten and has no future. contrast the chink family which keeps to their traditions, values honor and sticks together with walt's shitty, hedonistic son who cant even get a hold of his family, wants to get his old man into a nursing home and generally only cares for himself.
remember the scene where walt shoos away the niggers after they harass the chink girl and her white date? "those guys aren't your brothers and they don't want to be. well, who can blame them?" that's exactly the point. white people of today aren't proud of who they are and where they come from, and they get nothing but scorn from other races. walt on the other hand stands up for what he believes in, he isnt afraid to get his hands dirty and he is who he is.

agreed with everything you said. but it still feels uncomfortable for me the way it is depicted. I'm OK with gooks being trad and standing for their culture, but shouldn't they do it in their OWN country?
anyways, I'm nitpicking (pic related). as I said - good movie, but I disliked the whole nuMerika depiction which was depressing - the dying old white male surrounded by chinks, gooks and beaner gangs. it reeks of defeatism (IMHO) and it programs the whites (as in - you're doomed, support the next civilization which is that of gooks)

Attached: nitpicking.jpg (1024x683, 302K)

>This
I hate Mexican movies in general, but this one throws lots and lots of redpills on how the media controls people's atencion

No Videodrome?
youtube.com/watch?v=UFHey3utk0I

Attached: vdrome.jpg (1108x831, 100K)

Attached: falling-down.jpg (483x500, 33K)

Additional bonus is Mark Knopfler's soundtrack, when you hear that guitar you know it's going to be a good shit

Attached: 1503306979406.jpg (562x720, 96K)

Attached: 1493522110449.png (1024x575, 705K)

Attached: when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-gif.gif (320x180, 906K)