Why are asian girls so racist to African Americans?

Why are asian girls so racist to African Americans?

m.livestreamfails.com/post/52084

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-112903_Chrome.jpg (1071x600, 315K)

they dont know dat nigga they dont fuk wit da nigga. real niggas

They want to appear as appealing to whites as possible.

Don't get me wrong, traditional Asians are racist, but more in the cautious way. They view being outwardly racist as a white thing so they want to impress white men as much as possible

Attached: 1531852435501.jpg (720x1490, 158K)

>Avoiding what you don't like, is now "racist"
Gee user what isn't "racist" these days in your triggered bubble?

da blow
da pills
da yak
da herb

Because niggers are 13% of the population of the US yet commit 50% of the crime. Nigerian niggers in Japan commit most of the crime as well. Hating on niggery is a perfectly normal thing.

look, everyone dislikes niggers ok?

IF YEW WANNA GIT HIGH FUK WITH GANGSTER BOO

didn't we just have this fucking thread

UNDAGROUND
UNDAGROUND
UNDAGROUND

Because we're poor, dark skinned, and don't value education which is all antithetical to most east asian societies.
That and we commit the most crime. Fucking hate my race desu

if yew boys got beef we can rolll wit it
in da club or da street we can goooo wit itt

we gonna stay trippy for life, man
im about to take yo girl

But that's not what a ghetto nigger would say, he would chimp out instead. You deserve a qt asian gf, blackbot.

LOL if only bro. there there.

>lose another day here, lose another year here. im with yew

I swear you posted this today already.

Those girls look and act like niggers, being a nigger isn't exclusive to race desu.

salt. boiiii

You'll always be an ugly nigger. No amount of detaching yourself from your race will make you not a monkey, you fucking subhuman piece of garbage.

WAOHHH pls. no

why are you so originally mean

Don't shit on the good ones. He may be black but his words show that he's not a nigger.

Who said I was detaching myself? I know what race I am. I'm just saying I fucking hate the culture and I know it will never get better.

>m.
phoneposters leave

prob mad at other things that personally affect him. i wouldnt take it personally

Not him and not black either, but I always knew this is how rightwingers think, no matter how much they push the "le epic based black man" meme. Not that rightwingers HAVE to like blacks. I just find it hilarious how much some of them, like neocons, pretend to.

im right wing. we are the modern moderates.

i dont know but you as an white male should be thankful for it i guess

That one anonymous person that you don't even know the political affiliation of sure does represent all right wingers in the world.

because we gave you faggots your freedom and all you've done is been a blight and an eyesore on our otherwise amazing, civilized society. the police might as well be called animal control for niggers. plus your skin is objectively ugly, you smell like the inner depths of some humid rainforest, you have ape hair. black women are fucking disgusting. uhhh the list just goes on and on. i don't care what any white person says to you, all white people do not like niggers. liberals, centrists, conservatives. the liberals will pretend like they want to help you but they don't want you near them. they don't want you in their nice suburban home, they don't want you in their restuarants, etc.

get out nigger

Glad you know your place. Now stay there and keep your nigger mouth shut. We already have people explaining why you're all subhuman, we don't need an animal mascot.

>we
we? we who, bud

The Asians will help you guys out once they're in charge by not putting up with the ghetto shit. White people allow it under the idea of being "anti-racist" and it has only resulted in hurting black families the most.

You're anonymous on a website that gets off on hating nonwhites. It's okay to admit it, user. No real repercussions here.

says the subhuman seething over no reason at all

You started out saying we but then start referring to white people in the third person, interesting. Are you a self-hating black guy LARPing as a racist white?

wat? nope. its weird people see asians as some kind of rulers

i think thats spic trap desu

take your mood stabilizers please

>Are you a self-hating black guy LARPing as a racist white?
Yes. I am.

no yew aint.
kek

This has already been posted

She doesnt impress me at all.

neither did the guy talkin to her.

Attached: 5799BBAA-6B12-49EA-B908-9884DAC9ACCF.gif (500x380, 892K)