Femanons what do you feel when confronted with women who are physically completely superior to you? Envy? Admiration...

Femanons what do you feel when confronted with women who are physically completely superior to you? Envy? Admiration? Hate? Lust? Or a mix of those feelings, or something else?

Attached: 1555588393406.jpg (1024x1024, 201K)

we girls have to stick together. cant trust these boys... GIRL POWA

envious sums it up pretty much, but can't show it, so resort to joking about how busty they are and how you wanna just grab it, bringing it up when no one else is bringing up her bust size, and sometimes just grabbing it when ur out drunk, but deep down just really wish those tits were mine.

Basically this.

We just take everything we're envious of and start making jokes about it in a desperate attempt to make them think THEY are the lesser party.

The funniest thing is that it almost always works.

My pet peeve is seeing some 6/10 roastie trying to convince her 9/10 Chad bf that a 9/10 Stacey is beneath her.

Mostly envy, but I also really want to watch her screw the guy I'm into.

>but I also really want to watch her screw

Interesting can you explain the Train of thought behind this?

yeah it doesn't work like that tho, no competent person would fall for that, the busty friends or prettier friends know whats what.

Dont women get off on their man being desired by many women? Maybe >she wants a hot chick to get fucked by him so he seems even higher on the totem pole.

I hate myself and I like guys way out of my league.

I'm a guy way out of your league. I've always wanted to humiliate a girl by promising her sex and then instead forcing her to watch as I have sex with a much prettier girl. You down?

That doesn't exist. You're obviously a guy. You see ugly guys with hot girls but not the other way around.

Define 'superior'.

Oh but it does.

All those big titty girls who are awkward and shy and hide their tits at all costs? All those girls with amazing hourglass figures who think they're fat?

They're like that because that's all they hear from other girls. Relentless jokes and put-downs.

>and I like guys way out of my league.

Attached: 17494EF7-02DF-456D-BCC2-5653E69670CB.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Bigger tits than you and more horny.

>That doesn't exist. You're obviously a guy. You see ugly guys with hot girls but not the other way around.
Not her but I'm a guy and I've seen this happen before. It actually pisses me off that a lot of women who are less attractive than even ME (and I'd say I were a 7 or so) seem entitled to, and actually get with, guys who are 8's and above. No one wants to put them in their fucking place, it's ridiculous.

>You see ugly guys with hot girls but not the other way around.

You've clearly never seen the legions of ripped chads who are chubby chasers.

You clearly never have either. "Ripped chads" are wanted by gay men like you. Girls don't like those types of men that come out of your gay fantasies.

>he has never kissed a girl
>he has never talked to a non-relative girl as an adult
>he thinks he knows what kinds of guys women like

I have done both of those things. I've still seen an increasing amount of guys date average-looking or even worse, chicks. There's a huge lack of self-awareness over it.

Yeah Jason Momoa and Chris Evans do pretty bad with the ladies. You sure you aren't a dyke?

That's because you think the kind of man you find attractive is what all women find attractive. But they have very different tastes. You seem pretty obsessed with the attractiveness of other men. Hmmmmmmm...

It obviously doesn't work with girls who dress skimpy and confident. They might be joking with girls who do that, but they feel deeply superior, and they should, they're sexier

Does Jason Momoa even have a girlfriend or has he ever had one? Obviously because of his fame he can get some but you're delusional if you think girls would be attracted to him because of physical reasons.

Bigger tits (more than a D cup) may get you a lot of attention (mostly unwanted).
They are not that comfy.
Especially if you tend to sweat a lot.
Being a horny girl is dangerous.

See that's the thing. If you don't want to have sex with your bf then of course he will start looking for other girls. The way you keep a bf is by doing everything sexual he wants anytime he wants. Big tits are a plus too.

Women literally post on his Facebook and Instagram pictures all the time how attractive he is. And yes, he even has children. This is the first photo of his I found on Facebook

Attached: 2AAED9AA-B3FD-4C09-96D8-105C2D3F84E7.png (750x1334, 398K)

i usually just wanna fuck depending on the grill but otherwise i just dont really care

Omg, this is so retarded.
You're saying that a 'bf' is a guy who blackmails a girl.

You can't browse Jow Forums and be this naive

That's what you get for being famous. There are thousands of celebrities who have a far bigger and more fanatical fanbase. You don't understand that women find social status attractive above anything else. Do you seriously think he has even 1% of the fangirls that Kit Harington does?

Tired of this argument with you, dyke. This dude has a huge fan base, he has girls throwing themselves at him constantly, and all of them say he looks great.

It's obvious you have a gay crush on him so you can't be objective. How dare someone say that the man you masturbate to is not the most wanted man in the world by women!

Feelsbadman.
No weird shit, just a bad feeling.

>physically superior
I assume you mean sexier because I am bearmode and could murder those women.

Anyway, normally I don't really care so long as they're nice. However, if they're mean I'm instantly teleported to high school and feel an intense homicidal rage. Like my roommate nagged me to clean something at 11PM on a work night and when she asked, "so what, you were just sitting at home all day" I could have legit throttled her. usually settle by making attractive girls eat my vaginal fluid and get throat cancer

I do get annoyed at how easy they have it and how much men give to them because they're hot. Like my ex-coworker is now a stripper and she gets flown out to Milan for the weekends and is swimming in luxury goods while I'm a masters student with straight As and a man has never picked me flowers. Sometimes I cry about how I've been denied love because of my looks but I channel the despair into my art and relocate my anger for the people responsible - men.

Plus I like to draw and attractive women are fun references and happy to be drawn, although lately I've started drawing ugly women to elevate my self esteem and it's working in a perverse way.

Attached: 7285C379-1B50-4548-B052-A2DC95355EFE.jpg (2400x1600, 1.81M)

I do not really feel envy over their appearance, I am objectively attractive-ish. At least by robot standards. But I am envious of their confidence. Sometimes. But I am mostly okay with my choices and shut-in personality.

Attached: 339C95E0-C030-4809-82EA-52F23D43BAC6.gif (400x227, 574K)

It's how nature works, dumb cunt.
You make your hole available to us willingly, and we will use it anytime we wish. If it's not available, we look for another mate.

I usually don't care, all I want to do is focus on improving me and I don't want to waste my energy on that envy stuff. My best friend who is also my cousin is the only person that can really grind my gears about my body, we're both hourglass, but her shape is much more dramatic and she is skinnier, but her boobs aren't as big as mine and she is kinda a hoe(it's forbidden in our family to have premarital sex and stuff bc we'll have to get it checked once we marry but she's already had tons of sex and doesn't care for our values) which I find extremely confidence-boosting for me, at least. But to be fair she actually has a life and goes out and does stuff with friends and I'm a friendless loser whose only thing going for me is my scholarship to a good school...

>Envy?
a little, but it's never an excuse to act bitchy, and I don't think that I ever have because of it.

>Admiration?
For fitness, fashion, and makeup; yes. For good genes, no; I don't think "admiration" is the right word.

>Hate?
zero hate. if anything, i'm more likely to hate women as ugly as me or uglier. though, i'm trying not to do that.

>Lust?
maybe some, but not in a lezzy way. more like, I imagine myself being that sexy; and her image is good inspiration for that.

I have a 40 in ass and 27 in waist. I look better than 99 percent of those hoes.

You been paying too much attention to the lesdom pron ads here.

you mean how guys like girls way out of their league too yet they complain about being incels rather than trying to meet a girl within their standards (e.g fat, ugly, etc)?

Chad plows plenty of ugly girls beneath him. They're the type of girls to complain about how they can't trust no man, end up being single mothers, etc.

you sound pretty fat as those numbers match my ex and she was fat as fuck

can't be that bad with a 27 inch waist, at least by burger standards

I hate straight women with a passion. Every time you shout GIRL POWA and all your other stupid sisterhood crap you are just trying to impose the consequences of your failing hetero love life onto all women.
T. Lesbian

How would I know? I don't leave my home.

>youre a nice person with a good heart
is this what women mean by personality?

Attached: EEB4F08F-6FB2-4E3E-A39C-DB4962A36AF6.png (1070x601, 507K)

nope, i'm misremembering, she had a 40" waist and a 56" butt, pardon me.

The only thing that matters is how big your tits are. Let's hear it.

if you look like your pic related, id consider dating you. especially since your working on a master getting straight A's.
but you gotta at least have a waist to hip ratio of 0.7 or less in order for my dick to get interested. i could care less about your weight and maybe even your face if its not below a 3

damn shorty, you got a hip to waist ratio less than 0.7. you're valuable in the eyes of many men btw. but dont be surprised if any dude you fuck doesn't want to wear a condom, most of us want to breed with you

>not knowing who the absolute mad lass is
How about killing yourself you stupid normie?

Never heard of hypergamy, dumbass?

Same girl, same. I actually kind of get off on the thought of the guy I like cucking me with some hotter chicks.

You don't even know what that word means, dumbass. Look it up, you will be surprised.

Why can't I ever find girls like you? I want a girl I can have as a second fiddle, that I will openly humiliate and let her know I fuck other, better girls. And only occasionally give her pity sex.

I hate seeing stick thin Stacies hating on thicc girls with perfect a 0.7 WHR. I never understood why so many straight girls want to look pretty for other girls, not guys.

You'd have to make me fall in love with you first, and in order to do that, you'd have to be very good looking. I would hate it if it was some ugly or average looking dude cucking me, but if it's a hot guy who's out of my league cucking me, then it's a turn on.

i have a gf who's fukkin obsessed with me whom i'm significantly more attractive than, how do i turn her into a cuck?

I'm good looking and also have money and social status. I'm no robot or incel and I can and do hook up with hot girls. I just think it would be fun for once to try to have a girl clearly below my league that I can treat as such and she will accept it because she knows she's far below me.

I guess, maybe, but I don't claim to be an incel or anything.

Based fellow female cuck.
I actually just recently found out that the guy I like is currently into a (pretty) girl (no duh) and this is pretty much the only way I'm getting through it.

Find an ugly (or average) girl with low self-esteem.

Where do I find girls with low self-esteem that I can emotionally abuse and who like it? Seems like Jow Forums would be a good place.

no joke i found mine near a building related to human resources. you just have to sort through the trash of single moms, elderly, etc. and find a single woman that doesn't look too busted.

She gets off on you emotionally abusing her?

Oh stfu. this incel talk has gone on long enough. people like you literally use it as a bullshit catch all term now.

Talk about a guy you don't like?
>incel
Masculine behaviour that doesn't benefit you?
>incel
Men not acting like wild sexual animals because you want attention?
>incel
terrible female behaviour that you try to superimpose onto men to deflect from the cunt?
>incel
>guy doesn't destroy his life or date a literal vegetable for some vagina?
>incel

you vapid cunt, stop saying that word and get the fuck off my board.

only during sex since any pain i put on her will create pleasure only under that context.
other than that, it will cause her to go through a mental breakdown since she has like 5 mental illnesses atm.
but then i get the opportunity to cuddle her and act as a solution to her problem, and the cycle repeats. pussy is super good tho

Congrats user, I hope you can continue enjoying her.

I wish we were friends, nothing more.

I don't have a perfect body by all means, but I'm quite satisfied with it. I also managed to achieve the body I find most appealing (small breasts, thick thighs, skinny, small waist).

So I guess what I'm saying is I don't feel much if anything at all.

I do however appreciate a beautiful face. I feel lots of admiration for women that are naturally pretty. I mostly use them as muses whom I look up to.

Attached: 110055141.jpg (1100x1067, 155K)

>managed to achieve the body I find most appealing
How? are you one of those gym sluts that do 50+ exercises in a session and they all focus on their ass?

sorry for my bad phrasing, I meant genetically speaking.
somehow I managed developing a body type that I find most attractive in females (all comes down to personal preference of course)

Oh I see, you had an ideal body and you lucked into getting that body naturally too.

What is fat about a 27 inch waist? Your girlfriend had 40 inch waist which means she is definitely morbidly obese. Not even flat assed chicks have that tiny of a waist. Get the fuck out of here you whale fucking faggot.

owo. im a boy

I can't hate them just because of the way they look. Sometimes when I see a very pretty girl I think "fuck I wish I looked like that" but the hate/disgust is usually directed at myself, not at the girl. I'm not fat or even overweight, the envy is mainly at girls with gorgeous faces since that's something I can't achieve without heavy surgery (and even that has limits).

Attached: 30720762537054720.jpg (750x733, 114K)

Admiration unless they behave like shit

dem hoops be sparklin