Does anybody else kind of hate sex?

Does anybody else kind of hate sex?

The whole unthinking, animal nature of the act is sort of disgusting.

Attached: 1427295257634.jpg (1672x1672, 1.19M)

in da club
high on purp
wit my shades on
j's on mai feet
so get like me

No I love pounding boipucci as hard as I can I like cumming in bussy but the mouth is good

No.
Nothing like sticking your penis in a qt girls warm tight sticky wet holes, as you envelope yourself in to her soft jiggly meat. It''s great or at least that's what my virgin mind imagines.

Attached: 1557268570350.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

I hate pussy juices
I hate sperm
I hate saliva
I hate sweat
I hate when people scream
Basically, yeah, it's horrible.

Do you overthink everything? Are you sitting at a computer right now being unproductive? Yikes

Yes, I have too much anxiety for it

I avoid it for the sake of my soul. I am probably going to hell for different reasons, though.

I find it humiliating, makes me feel like a primitive.

Yah dude I actually 100% agree. It's way overrated and definitely over exalted. I wish sex culture would just calm down and have it be sacred again. Just something shared with the person you love. There shouldn't be any need for competing or shaming because frankly it's just sex. No one should care how "good you are" or "how long you last" it's just an act of love. All the praise people give it just makes them mindless Neanderthals with wrong priorities and morals.

Attached: IMG_0066.jpg (250x250, 25K)

i only fap and fantasize about 2d, you are a true bot. these incels, traps and 3dpd posters coming here has destroyed everything

There's nothing better than having sex with someone who loves you and committed for life.
Um, assuming you ever find someone loving you and committing for life and still knowing their (and your) limits.

I don't see how you can hate from outside the club, you can't even get in ahahaha

That's kind of the fun part. So much of my life is dominated by my anxieties, self hate, fear, loneliness, existential despair, and ethical constraints.

Anything that shuts my brain off for a moment - or at least, the nagging verbal component of my brain - and allows me to enjoy peace for a moment such as drawing, and yes, masturbation is fucking awesome.

Pic related.

With that said, you do you, OP.
>tfw no sex repulsed bf to peg

Attached: 90613FC6-E0C4-4E62-A903-50F19B155314.jpg (700x700, 15K)

Mfw 2009 is calling

Your phobia of mindlessness is not healthy

If you cannot embrace your inner savage then you will never be truly powerful

haha okay virgin that's a good one haha

Attached: 20170817_121234.jpg (1080x1736, 69K)

Yes and for that reason you stated. I mostly only care about the more demiurgic human capabilities. By this I mean the creative, intelligible passions of man. Sacrificing oneself in complete commitment to ones art or work I find the most venerable way for a person to carry out their life. Zappa and Frusciante are two I associate a lot with this. Unfortunately though it doesnt seem possible to ascend humanitys animalistic nature and we perhaps may always be at least somewhat bound by things like lust.

So you are also repulsed by eating, sleeping, etc?

Most of what we do is mindless. You didn't choose to behave like a human, you just do.

>zappa
>literally wrote songs about enema rapists and fucking teenaged groupies

>frusciante
>did heroin
>wrote music for an "art film" with a blowjob scene

You're such a pretentious twat.

I didnt claim they were at all removed from sexuality. I shared my sentiments about sexuality and mentioned them because they were/are people who did something I value a lot more than primitive indulgences. Not sure what you are trying to get at with the frusciante comments.

>behave like a human
I really wish that were the case

If you rationalize sex, of course it's gross, but you're not supposed to rationalize it, you're supposed to give yourself to it. It"s a purely sensation/emotion based experience where you just give yourself to your impulses in that moment.

Bump original manner

Yeah, but only because I got raped before puberty.

Attached: 1413652258407.jpg (790x539, 247K)