Women want guys who take care of themselves, are socially competent, affectionate, and know how to have fun...

women want guys who take care of themselves, are socially competent, affectionate, and know how to have fun. You don't need to be gigachad

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

My issue with that is that social competency means conforming to the status quo of which I disagree with.

>My issue with that is that social competency means conforming to the status quo of which I disagree with.

*tips fedora*

Plus you aren't even white.

"yeah no i can't talk right now. where am i? at work. at work i said. where specifically? i'm...in the dorito section at work. ok talk to you later bye"

agreed. also people smile too much. normies are annoying and so is their behavior.

Only white guys can get away with looking like basedboys so long as they're "nice".

Not really. You could just simplify your way of talking

brown guys need to get Jow Forums too, that is true. But its not impossible my guy

>women want successful guys with jobs who make money
yes we know that already

Woah

Yeah. If I have to put on a mask in order for someone to like me then they dont like me they like the mask. So at the end of the day I end up at the same spot.

>socially competent
I have ass burgers

>know how to have fun
Got a feeling what most women define as fun isn't my idea of fun.

There are massive communities filled with edgy boys and girls who talk exactly like you and dont smile. Every mall has at least two retail stores tailored for you specifically. Be yourself and youll get laid if you want

What is it you desperately want to talk about that you can't? People that have realized this far longer than you, like buddhist monks, are quite nice people.

>Got a feeling what most women define as fun isn't my idea of fun.
aka you're a fucking nerd who likes to play vidya all day.

I mean yeah they'll bang you but they'll cheat on you.

and I want a virgin.
it appears we have reached an impasse.

Your prose is terrible. You should read more, user.

What are you referring to. I dont put ever on a mask so I talk about what I want.

>and I want a virgin
kek

Attached: 1510750838335.jpg (991x902, 60K)

What if I am? Vidya is the most fun thing in the world BY FAR

What do women find fun anyway? Shopping and gossip?

Im not edgy, Im just weird. Being weird makes me less socially competent therefore less women like me. So if I wanted more women(specifically those i find attractive) to like me id have to act like someone im not.

I think its because I read a lot of wiki articles so my writing sounds autistic.

they enjoy clout and money

Are you just unlikeable?

Less women like you because youre gay

Clearly need to work on my social capital, gonna need 10k followers on twitter.

I don't care, I'm a forever beta that gets off to femdom and need an assertive girl, which doesn't exist because all girls are submissive sluts wanting to choke on cocks

Seems to be the case as you can see

Yep, agree 1000%
Pic related its you.

Attached: cancer.jpg (1080x1920, 98K)

>women are guys who are paypigs
that would've been enough

festivals, parties, new places, adventures, and drugs

>social competency
meh take it or leave it
>who take care of themselves
monetarily, yes, but i like to cook and clean and generally take care of him

No. Women want a pretty face and that's it.

men want a pretty face and that's it

>care of themselves, are socially competent, affectionate, and know how to have fun

What is it with women and vagueness? Both Hank Hill and James Bond meet those criteria.
Women, just like employers, want a good CV.

>Both Hank Hill and James Bond meet those criteria
and both are desired by women

But the point the list describes both. Social competence is the master key to most everything you could want in life, and is the very thing robots lack. It can't be faked, any more than a STEM qualification. it was something most people built up during their formative years.

>women want guys who take care of themselves
I go to the gym, run, and today am starting a boxing course. That count?
>are socially competent
I make friends easily enough, and I seem to get along with most.
>affectionate
From what little experience I had, I fit this.
>and know how to have fun.
Well, I go to concerts and get myself and other hyped up, I go on hikes, urban exploring, and playing pub games like pool.
And with all of that, i'm still forever alone.

I dont fuck wit u nigga.
There, understand now?

>>women want successful guys with jobs who make money
They dont about anything, just make money and spend it on them.

haha he's a merchandiser for frito lay. the absolute plebian

Why not get a hooker at that point?? Makes no sense

>Every mall has at least two retail stores tailored for you specifically.
This post is so American suberbanite scum.
Can you off yourself?

Attached: 1559561421893.jpg (880x600, 117K)

>festivals, parties, new places, adventures, and drugs
All those are lame minus adventures and their version is going to a shitty Chinese version of a restaurant and buying "exotic food"
No thanks, bro.

Or a sex doll and not get aids.

>who take care of themselves
> socially competent
>affectionate
>know how to have fun
>You don't need to be gigachad
>posts gigachad traits

Women don't know what they want, they just spit out positive/negative emotions depending on what they see
They're entirely reliant on a man to amuse them, and judge him on his ability to accurately read her mind and produce an experience that pleases her