Go to wizchan or shut the fuck up

Us failed normies need a place to seek refuge. yea maybe we had sex, had some cool experiences in our youth, but ITS ALL OVER NOW. we're back to living with our parents watching the days go by faster and faster. sleeping all day, feeling intense pangs of loneliness and aimless misery. a sign of the times i suppose. gonna have to make room for us, faggots or head to higher ground. I have no friends, I have no life, and I need a place for catharsis

Attached: 1551398290695.jpg (657x467, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't use Joe for your shitposts you fucking mongoloid

Attached: condescendingjoe.jpg (1003x909, 137K)

Hayato mate, go back to boxing and leave this shit, boxing will give you a gf not r9k, word

dude I just came back home and saw this dude made a bait thread with Joe as the OP pic, I couldn't resist not to call him out on his shit.

Just finished ashita no joe couple days ago, best anime I've seen. Is Hajime no Ippo good? Wanna watch more boxing anime kino

Hajime no Ippo is far more shonen like, but it's stilllegit bona fide no bullshit boxing. Just with the whole "unwavering will" and "I WILL WIN NO MATTER WHAAAAT! FAAAATHER!" trope. I highly recommend it. It is very funny and wholesome as well.

i can't believe how much of a faggot you are and you somehow don't realize it or understand it.

Im a failed normie. I was always a loser but I still went to a lot of parties and such, all because I maintained a close friendship with one person that brought me along everywhere with them. Always been very awkward and it was my downfall. Now Im a NEET shut in and constantly fantasize about the life I could have had. Is this a worse fate than being full blown austismo outcast your entire life?

Attached: 35098570-F808-4037-AB5E-08AF2D4609EA.jpg (665x692, 66K)

>somehow don't realize it or understand it.
help me understand it then

trying to categorize yourself above me based on you having knowledge of some anime and its attachment to only a specific kind of post/poster. its basically like saying "im a massive loser faggot" but you're saying it with several nuances to it.

Jesus Christ do you take everything that seriously all the time?

perhaps. the difference between me and you is i successfully leached off normies to get pussy and a social life. the problem is, once people graduate college, they do this thing where they become a shell of their formers self (adult), bound by even stricter social protocol and so the whole thing evaporates overnight, and you're dumped back into your parents house as a loser and a failure. it was good while it lasted though

you just don't have the mental dexterity to come back with a decent retort, niggerman

that wasn't me you were replying to but I just thought your thread was bait based on the way it was written
it was kind of ironic how you used Joe aka the peak robot character as the pic for it

I seem to have had the inverted experience. I grew up an emotionally unstable, unfriendly, defensive and cowardly teen with only a few friends who were pretty much the same as me and it is as an adult, living my life with the wind, that I slowly learned to open up. Things got better for me when I was allowed as an adult to take my own life under control, but, then again, I dropped our of highschool and never went to college. I went straight to wageslaving, finding anything I could do that would teach me something that didn't require academic qualification. My coworkers were all people of various age with vastly different lives, it gave me perspective and humility, then I went back to school a few years later with more baggage than if I simply went from hs to college right away. I lost my virginity really late at 28 because I still carried my teen fears with me for a long time (I still do in some regards) and I constantly cockblocked myself. It took me a long time to understand this, which is why I ended up here because I needed a place to vent about how fucking unfair the dating game was. In the end I'm actually getting better the older I get and now, in my thirties, I feel accomplished, but I'm still a faggot and I still gotba lot to figure out and lots of fears to deal with and in my twenties I was fucking mad that I couldn't get laid. I was always a failed normie and in the past it was far less taboo being one on this board.

god i fucking hate summer

>ITS ALL OVER NOW. we're back to living with our parents watching the days go by faster and faster. sleeping all day, feeling intense pangs of loneliness and aimless misery.

>I have no friends, I have no life, and I need a place for catharsis

Absolutely flawlessly said OP. The 25+ threads on here are the sole reminder of how the old Jow Forums used to be. Free of contant trap/lgbt threads, free of normies. Wizchan is too slow, so I think all we have left is Jow Forumsbraincels (sucks that it's on Reddit, since it means it'll get banned soon, but it's the most active non-normie community I know of.)

It's supremely ironic to think about. Reddit, the forum of easily offended turbonormies and cuckolds, having an incel refuge, where normies get instabanned.

No I was being serious. I just don't get why you went full serious business on his ass because he got salty that you used joe because he thought you were shitposting. I mean you could just call him a faggot and not waste that big boy brains for trivial bullshit.

I have been a friendless turboautist since high school but I had a gf once and we held hands and kissed a small handful of times. Now I'm a 27-year-old schizophrenic NEET with zero possibility of ever having another gf or making friends. Woke up noon today. At least I haven't heard any voices today.

I'm pretty sure what we all need to do is join some kind of local club or get jobs and get off the Internet which is poisoning our minds with self-destructive, antisocial beliefs. We shouldn't sink any further into delusion (Wizchan).

Attached: 1559871593779.jpg (800x1225, 213K)

dude you fuckin zoomers are out of control
>i thought this thread was bait based on the irony of the ironic Joe jim jam flim flam robotism

im so glad i grew up before the internet. those serene summer evenings on my back porch...before my parents got divorced. you guys are like guaranteed to be autists from screen staring straight out of the womb

I guess what I mean to say is that we should accept that the Internet and memes are for normies now and we should figure out how to live offline.

interesting. well at least you're trending upward. i was rocketing upward and then the INSTANT i graduated college it has been perpetually stagnation and atrophy. im 28 and still do not consider myself an adult at all. my dad still cooks dinner for me and yells "dinners ready" from the kitchen. its like unacceptable to be who i am and yet another day

theres nothing out there if you're socially maladjusted

I think the real truth may that all posters are internet are garbage and always have been. Just do something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY

oh fuck, I had a stroke

this is what 15 years of Internet does to your brain

You are a dumb retard nigger, you are the dumbest blackest gorilla nigger I have ever seen, fuck you

Being a neet living with parents is good life
Imagine being forced. To wage cuck.
Fucking neet. You have. Nothing to complain about.

im not complaining you dickwagon

Sounds like your dad is an enabler. I'm sure he loves you, but that is typical lazy boomer passive aggressiveness.

hit the nail on the head, but he's so spineless he isn't even passive aggressive. he's still friendly to me and doesn't even seem to realize how massively he failed as a parent. its whatever though, could be much worse. i could literally live off him until he dies, but i don't think i can stomach that level of pathetic

Me too. Living off him until he dies is what he thinks parenting is...now. Mabey he used to have another dream but that's how they cope in the moment.
>room to sleep in
>food from fridge
and the kicker
>does all labor for free
That shit keeps getting worse until it culminates into everyone is starting to die.
If you want advice, I'd suggest trying to stay in good shape, even if you plan on suiciding, cause taking care of your old, sick, fat, heavy family will fuck you up if you're not physically ready for it.

I might understand the difference a bit better. It's really an opposite. My dad was absolutely shitty ans, though he loved me, he was selfish and thought of himself before his family, also he's bipolar, which simply amplified his selfishness to extreme degrees. My parents separated when I was 9 so when they did he just dissapeared until I was 13 or something and in the meantime my mom dated an abusive drug abuser. I was on my own since I was 9 and I never felt like I could rely on others to survive, so when I was left on my owb for real when I dropped out, I was, somewhat, ready for it.