I wish I had someone to talk to forever

I wish I had someone to talk to forever

Attached: 1533550510985.jpg (483x548, 84K)

Same, I wish I had a clingy obsessive gf so I could dedicate all my time to her. I have so much love to give and yet no one to give it to. This is the worst feeling.

I do too but the minute I start conversation with someone I cant stand it and end up ghosting them.

Can you post yours?

I tend to feel odd and feel like they don't want to talk to me again anyway so I never message them again but keep them on my friends list forever waiting for a message from them..

weird, I didn't delete my comment.
Just send your discord here.
[email protected]

you should make a tulpa user

identify yourself user

Imagine having to listen to user's boring ramblings forever.

Find a niche academic interest and join a corresponding discord. Clingy girls typically have rich inner worlds that need outward expression. Latching on to that expression and bonding over it forms a strong bond which can be parlayed into something deeper.

Me too user,
Oreganopasta

Attached: 7F4A25C2-48C6-44BD-8798-292E48C0B63F.jpg (619x453, 27K)

tristan#4682 is my username

yeah.. imagine..

Nice thread op and , I'm the same way. I'll go on discord for hours at a time hoping to get a drunk message.

I wish I had someone to talk to at all

Same. Sucks.

Get a tulpa. Here are some resources to get you started ---> reddit.com/r/tulpas
Trust me, it's legit

I'm not interested in talking to men.

>only person you have to talk to is your mom
>she'll die in your lifetime

Attached: unwgj7rxmt811.jpg (960x971, 120K)

i quit discord 2 weeks ago because i couldn't stand the people i talked to after browsing Jow Forums for a while. should i return to talk to discord users from Jow Forums?
god fucking damn it man why did i have to realize this like that

You do, yourself.
And if you're religious, you have God. If you are not, then speaking to God is speaking to yourself.

Not if you beat her to it.

Mine kicked the bucket about a year ago. She always understood me but also made my life difficult. Its a strange feeling.

Og dis my buddy

Attached: received_2228812653866772.jpg (1170x1578, 138K)