/britfeel/

Post choons edition

youtube.com/watch?v=iR2tIyj8_y8

Attached: britfeel june night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTGcvPyiOek
youtube.com/watch?v=cIIxazK9guA
homeguides.sfgate.com/wild-animals-eat-watermelons-garden-40477.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ko7RFXxa_iw&list=RDMMRj39BNe5SCw&index=26
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DTGcvPyiOek

youtube.com/watch?v=cIIxazK9guA
bombed all my finals so I'm gonna get a 2:2. Pretty miserable. Didn't get any work done today.
How about you lad?
me actually. when I asked hot cola to marry me she deflected me so I may launch a shadow war upon her
pure gfs soon lad. My body is ready to be a vessel for the beta uprising.

Just time to cheekily slide a quiet wank into this new thread

what was the name of those things everyone was doing on facebook a few years ago that were just like cartoons sort of thing

don't want to move out of my parents house because i know i'll just turn into a lonely, desparate, miserable shite. knowing that i could have a relationship, but won't.

Attached: DPZ1FELWAAA4Rfl.jpg (636x446, 34K)

>It's fookin' come to this, Gaz. Didn't have aneh bloodeh choice. Da Norf is overflowin' with torehs, muslamics, nonces and pooftahs. It's the onleh option we got left.
>If we carn't 'ave da bloodeh norf no-one can.
>go on mate, curse the land, summon the nineteh six. We'll never let 'em forget 'em this time.

Attached: Necromancy.png (1026x717, 94K)

just started getting into indian food but naan bread is pretty decent. Chinky is still million times better though

>108 days until autumn starts
>142 days until the clocks go back
Can't wait lads

Attached: 1503858740183.jpg (1000x656, 84K)

SP is a degenerate little rat.

Think women send people a bit bonkers lads. Got a mate who's basically become a taxi for a girl who's stringing him on, picking her up at all hours and gets a hug and thanks at the end. What does it take for a guy to come to his senses? Her to actually shag a bloke in the back of his car while he's taking her home?

Shut up you dickhead or you'll get a slap

Attached: Tuff Fren.jpg (400x525, 85K)

homeguides.sfgate.com/wild-animals-eat-watermelons-garden-40477.html
recon I'm more of a racoon tbqh

bitstrips i think laddo

yay tuff fren helo

hes such a depressing character, being 30 living with parents and wanting to go to uni for the sex... so immature and desperate

yeah mummy meals and jsut silly, short conversations in the hallway are something you really start missing. no point without a girl to move out for

why cant i just die in my sleep already, it's all i want

Attached: 1540972432118.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

>bombed all my finals so I'm gonna get a 2:2. Pretty miserable
same but i'm not that arsed.
>How about you lad?
Alright. listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=ko7RFXxa_iw&list=RDMMRj39BNe5SCw&index=26

maybe it's time to let the old ways die
it takes a lot to change your plans
and a train to change your mind
maybe it's time to let the old ways die

Attached: 1533780003754.gif (1027x731, 370K)

love old forsen

'ate new twitch

simple as

If you actually wanted to die you'd have killed yourself already
Have your (You) and shut the fuck up you annoying mopey twat

Attached: 1551058004034.jpg (1262x1232, 282K)

Difficult to break the illusion, women spend all their time crafting their image through social media, etc. Also, some people are destined to be blue pilled forever.

You need to drink very heavily and sleep on your back. Who knows, you might throw up during the night...

Know when we're having our drunken chat yet fren?

Thought women were the only ones who care about shit like social media clout.

SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS
SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS
SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE LAUGHING

Attached: 1495467258900.gif (1200x832, 925K)

Need a shit but scared to go with my housemate and her friends here. What if they hear me pre poo farting and pooing.

I enjoy spending time with women

i hope a mystery meat london negro stabs you and douses your face in acid

I'm on cheap san miguel tinnies
enjoy your beer fren

Weird how viruses aren't considered life.

I'm a headpat slut
tune. it's pretty good sonically but most of them still have a kind of clumsy flow (but they're young I guess)
sorry for your sadness
I'll shoot you an email once I find out when my parents are picking me up. I'm done on Wednesday but don't know how many days here I'll have after that.
old hans PepeHands

Property price: 207k
Deposit: 50k
Repayment period 10 years
monthly repayment 1.5k

1.5k a month, for a below average priced house, for 10 years of your life, every single month for 10 years pay 1.5k.... for a below average house. 50k for a deposit is no joke too

I hope you meet a lovely girl tomorrow that sucks your willy or fella if you swing that way.

I keep hearing about niggers and muslims attacking people for no reason. I think it would be reasonable to carry some kind of weapon at this point.

Any suggestions?

thanks friend
maybe what you could do is close down Jow Forums and then come back once you've turned 18

You need to be earning 40k a year for that.

Just one: move out of the UK.

well I dont have any money and so no worries there

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow as you are now but with a vagina instead of a penis?
Trannies need not reply.

Bardiche, lad.
No brown fucker will mess with you

>even entertaining the idea of being able to own a house
bloody billionaires

Finger myself and play with my clit

Thinking about becoming racist is it any good?

post pictures of vagina on /britfeel/ for the lads

Learn a martial art. Doesn't matter which one, any will give you the upper hand against an untrained opponent.

If you need something to defend yourself against a group of attackers then you must learn the way of the blade, but having one on you in a time of need is tricky!

pretty unwieldy in tight spaces

i can get along with some of the older women at work. there's 1 called lynn, a suvna. loved it the other week when 1 of the lasses was a bit arsey with her she went off on 1. that fackin cunt who the fack does she think she is the cunt next time i see her i'll say, no fack it i'll punch her right in her fackin face the cunt. ARRRR.
then she walked off.
she's probably a grandma. mental

Kill myself. I love having a willy

carry a black person

Attached: eyedear.jpg (675x644, 64K)

i feel like most brits have it easy, just wait for your parents to die so you can inherit their homes and live there or sell it

My parents bought a house in 2004 for 130k, ill sell it for 240 easy

I'm already Jow Forums and regardless of how trained you are a nigger with a knife will kill you.

I'd rather just pull out a weapon and scare them off instead of fighting

>regardless of how trained you are
If you can't disarm someone with a weapon you're not very well trained.

>there are people out there who fall for the home ownership meme

Attached: 1521492693515.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Filthy wh*Teoids afraid of the KARA BOGA, just as God intended

Attached: d35.jpg (640x601, 39K)

A chad with a bardiche needs wide open spaces to contain his chadness. You'd never fit in a tight space

>coming home from brothers stoned
>get the fear and get paranoid about getting mugged
>feel like a pussy so deliberately go as close as possible to da youths

whats wrong with it? Is it not better than paying pajeet 800 a week to live in some poorly heated closet of an apartment?

>he's going to rent forever

You are the real fool.

>i feel like most brits have it easy, just wait for your parents to die so you can inherit their homes and live there or sell it
if you're lucky enough to have parents who own their own house

i'd wager a lot of these thread, including myself, will probably just be eternal rentcucks

Women's football. Why are they shilling it so hard?

It's fucking awful. I reckon boys under 17s would thrash them.

Not him. Martial arts masters often say not to fight someone with a knife. I know trained lads that have died in stabbings, its easy to get stabbed.

so lads what should I spend my 700 quid on?

try fighting a knife wielding man with your bare hands, you will get cut
the safest option is to pull out a bigger knife and scare them

subhuman

I enjoyed the first game. Some fun banter on /sp/ and the goals were actually decent
is2.Jow Forums.org/sp/1559940514885.webm

your transgf

>I know trained lads that have died
No you don't.

tekubi gaeshi

Tfw you're at the point 12 beers isn't enough
Wahey!

fuck my bedpost

Imagine if some groid tried to mug you and then you pull out this bad boy

what do you think would even happen?

Attached: zwei.jpg (800x533, 23K)

>its easy to get stabbed.
This. Doesnt matter how big and strong you are, a knife will fuck you up. Life isnt a hollywood film. Fucking KK got killed in a street fight with a knife, and the dude was a beast.

>subhuman
the fuck you just say to me, cumskin?

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Go outside, find a gang of negros and fight one of them. You'll try your aikido bollocks and then immediately take a blade to the throat

Hang on are the goals the same height as the men's? Doesn't seem right, also doesn't seem fair on the asian women who are about a foot shorter.

I dont have or want one desu

Mens is worse. They spend third of their time rolling around on the floor like theyve been shot. Women football players are way tougher.

Guys what should i do with my life? I need a purpose.

Yes I do. You can tell yourself that I'm lying if it makes you feel better

At Amersham Hill now lads

He was a power lifter, not a trained fighter. That much muscle slows you down.

i cook for myself and don't talk to mummy. it's more just the silence and cost of living.

If we wanted to we could turn your entire continent into glass within a week, know your place negroid

Sometimes i drink water out of a teacup instead of a glass. Feels comfier somehow.

Focus on small goals. I have no idea if there is anything that drives you rn but I used to be a complete waste of space because I focused on huge, practically unnattainable goals which had a detrimental effect on my actual life

Why would I do that? I'm talking about taking on a single attacker with a weapon, not a group. There's nothing you can do against a group.

Yeah it's really unfair. The tallest player in the whole tournament is 6'1. They keep everything the same as the mens and that wont change unfortunately

Attached: 1559938866892.jpg (1920x2879, 602K)

Become a European gigolo

23 user with 44k in the bank here, going to bed now, gonna go to work tomorrow, 6 days a week, 54 hours. Didnt make my fortune sitting about at home. Get paid a cool 800 quid for 6 days work, not too bad. 52 (weeks in a year)x 800 = 41600, not bad,

>tfw no professional footballer gf

Attached: 1.jpg (700x700, 68K)

problem is people think home ownership is like free. you are suddenly responsible for everything. boiler goes? that's a grand. interest rates go up? too bad you're going to be broke until you get a pay rise. emergencies can and do happen. these shitty houses have upkeep costs. it's not as simple as just "paying someone else's mortgage".

I was adding to his point, in that strength and size doesnt help either. Neither does prancing around in some martial arts studio.

>home ownership
>interest rates

Mate if you're paying the mortgage you don't own it.

I earn more than you working fewer hours.

This is the world cup right? like the best of the best
how come the male world cup is full of ripped ottermodes and the womens is full of sharon from the council estate?

giggling at the thought of scea randomly turning up at timmy's, telling him he's a fan and he'd like to have a drink and dinner with him

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 10.25.23.png (452x809, 373K)

Nice man, what do you do? Carpenter here, currently making 1950 and hour

A martial artist would beat up a lifter any day of the week.

Yeah the guy has no fucking clue. The costs of upkeep on a home that you own are fucking tiny compated to costs of rent or a mortgage. And unlike rent, you have massive capital to your name.

She was the cutest one today quite easily
much less choice for the women's team I guess. They all seem very fit so maybe it's the ideal for women players

Attached: Capture3.jpg (1435x804, 123K)