Got this from bossman today

I got fired for poor performance a few days ago and this is the reason I was given.
Why do we let the Mexicans into our country if they do not know proper English after 10+ years living here? Fuck man this is awful.
Title of post irrelevant. At least I'll now get six months of NEETdom thanks to unemployment
Thinking of an hero after six months.

Build the wall Trump.

Attached: watdo.jpg (2346x2502, 1.42M)

jesus fuck what an ignorant bean

they are idiots. belong in landscape jobs and selling ice cream off their bicycles

here's some more info if anyone is interested.

Attached: heresomemoreinfo.png (311x506, 14K)

>a few days ago
>2016

imagine being fired by this person

Attached: 8150BDD4-4E7C-44C9-A107-0BDBEF14D059.png (469x415, 177K)

and to answer your question on immigration its to boost the economy. more sales, more home owners, more renters. the stock market relies on yearly growth. whole system does. any time politicians brag on their time in office they say the economy grew by X. think about that. it has to constantly be growing or shit hits the fan.

lmao oregon trail

OP here sorry for croping it. here's the rest of it

Attached: watdov2.jpg (3273x1738, 1.4M)

lmao I just noticed that when you pointed it out.
The entire thing is full of typos, broken english, poor spelling, etc. The parts I blacked out are my name, bossess name.

The better question is how do you manage to get fired from mcdonalds? Holy shit user.

Well his reason is in the essay he gave me. My boss told me poor performance. I was hired for a management position and I guess he changed his mind

and to prove I'm not lying about when I got fired
June 2019 at the bottom.

Attached: watdov3.jpg (3337x2376, 1.86M)

>Why do we let the Mexicans into our country if they do not know proper English after 10+ years living here?
Because they mostly do simple jobs like flip burgers, something you couldn't do. Bossman wasn't hired to be write, he just took his basic bitch job seriously while you fucked up

Lmaoing at you getting fired from McDonald's and lmaoing at getting fired by someone from a race you hate. You really are a gigaloser

my job wasn't just to flip burgers though.

Who said I fucked up though? I've held the position of department manager for four years before I applied with his store. I know my job just fine.
He literally fired me because he didn't like the way I did things.

How do you even get fired from a minimum wagie job? The turnover is so high as long as you show up and at least try they'll keep you on

Do you live in Florida? Your boss' prose strikes me as familiar.

this is the store I worked at.

read man. It wasn't a minimum wage job. Yes it was a McDonald's but it was a management position of Department manager

Saved the images. Would be funny if someone uploads them to their google entry.

So that illiterate spec was even higher than department manager?

Go ahead. I'm encouraging you guys to call the store, talk to bossman just to see for themselves his awful English.

At McDonald's the hierarchy is

General Manager (him)
Department Manager
Shift Manager
Support manager (sometimes Manager Trainees)
Crew trainer
Crew

yeah he somehow made it to GM.

Can't you dispute the firing? I know here (UK) it would be a much bigger deal to fire someone, especially a manager. The fact he could barely write the reason would work in your favor too.

Kinda. I'm fighting it in the way that I filed and am currently claiming unemployment benefits that the company I was fired from is indirectly paying me. Can't fight it by "forcing" him to not fire me.

What events lead up to this OP? Regardless of this guy's poor english, were you actually a shitty manager?

Judging by how quick OP was to being racist, I'm going to go with "yes." Either way, it's not like OP's going to admit to being a shitty manager. Two sides to every story.

I was a Department manager with another store for four years so I'm guessing I wasn't that shitty.

Expecting 6th grade level proficiency in english from a general manager isn't racism you fucking nigger.

My boss at the gas station I worked at had only slightly better English skills.

He only made like $3-$7 more per an hour than me though, so I didn't care that much.

I felt sort of bad I was always getting into trouble with customers though, and making it necessary for corporate to get involved. The stress from that job was off the charts though. I finally just quit one day by locking up the store and leaving a resignation letter during rush hour. I probably lost the store like several thousand in revenue. Lol.

based, fuck that shitskin

Third worlders have a knack for identifying lazy fucks. So I completely believe him. And also kudos for having the guts to fire you.

If u want to he lazy, get a white collar job like the office show

Nice job trying to misrepresent my point. It's not about the spelling, you stupid fucking idiot. It's about the fact that he's using it as a springboard to bitch about Mexicans.

The only reason you'd describe something as easy as spotting a lazy ass hole as "having a knack for it" would be that you, just like the shitskins, use some arbitrary nonsensical meaning of lazy while some spic working at a glacial paste is working really hard.

the less English you know, the harder u work. You lack the skills for small talk which is a time waster That's why Mexicans are so good at cleaning toilets

Yeah because mexicans can't speak english you fucking retard.

That's fucking retarded. They usually work with fellow spiclets anways so they still chit chat constantly.

OP here. I'm not bitching at all Mexicans. I thought if someone can make it to a position of general manager with an employer in America, that they could have decent proficiency in
English. No racism intended.

Yes they can, dipshit.

yeah sure thing ramirez. You're burning quite a bit of time, figured the cartel would have expected you to disembowel a few snitches by now, don't you think they'll be disappointed?

He managed to get general manager with no English.

And you're Mr. Thesaurus who just got fired and lives in a cardboard box. Clearly you're doing something wrong but what.

I'm Cuban. We don't have cartels. Try again.

>a few days ago
>june 5th 2016
nigga idk what to tell you but this happened 3 years ago

So you're a fucking spic after all top fucking kek no you have communism and poverty.

Yeah, I'll just go back to my old job at department manager. Try again maybe?

Wouldn't they even let u back after being fired? You're damages goods hun

How am I damaged goods?
I put in a two week notice and left on good terms.

I live in the United States. No communism for me. See how good my English is?

how did you fuck up so bad?
how do you not know how to run the store procedures? when I worked in retail I always got people who I had to help through tasks meant for the manager because they came up to me asking if I was the manager because the actual manager sat in his office.

Attached: raccoonBusiness.jpg (425x703, 86K)

I mean I do know the store procedures and do follow them, this turd just thought I didn't know the procedures and rules.

Yeah guess your family left because your people produce such shitholes.
Your English is just barely understandable, good job. Want a gold star? I said Mexicans anyways.

The station I worked at sells the cheapest gas in like a 10 mile radius in a busy suburb. It's a 12 pump station. The station sells the cheapest cigs too. On top of that the station also sells propane and lotto in addition to your typical drinks and snacks and random merch. Luckily there was no hot dog or nacho or ice-e machine, but there was a soda fountain I had to clean daily.

I alone was responsible for the entire station during my shift (2:00PM-10:00PM) and they only paid me minimum wage. I'd usually stay until 11:30PM because I had to clean the minimart and take out all the trash They'd bitch about having to pay me overtime, but they liked the condition the store was in, so they never really did anything about that and just payed me the OT. I also got a tuition reimbursement benefit, but my schedule was so chaotic, and the work so grueling, that I could barely summon the energy to take a single class.

Smokers and regular lotto players are terrible people.

Send it to whoever is above him. Let them know they've left their business in the hands of a man whose English on the level of a 10 year old.

>Your English is just barely understandable, good job.
Objectively false. "Barely" is an exaggeration. You're just grasping for straws, faggot.

>grasping for straws
It's "grasping at straws" you dumb wetback.

I love that idea. Fucking awesome. The person above him is the owner.

Never understood why people move to a country without learning the language first. It just seems like common sense

Delusional spiclet. You should be concerning yourself with your next immigration destination after your kind bleeds America dry, instead of concerning yourself about what anons on origami boards say about your taco vernacular English.

Pedantic as fuck 2bh.

Beaner as fuck

die in a hole beaner. Go back to your shithole country before I skullfuck your subhuman brain out spic.

how has this thread not 404d yet.

>tfw your work attic is significantly worse than any foreigner

there's got to be a regional manager or something.

It really isn't, honestly. I show up 30 minutes prior to my shift. I work hard, volunteer to stay late and am always the one that was called in when someone else called off. I'm not in the wrong here. Anyway,

>Work attic
>attic
just jesus man

Stop deluding yourself, you know if your standars were good you wouldn't have been fired

my standars need better. I need to learn proper procedule and learn the job discretion.
I bad eployee

Attached: 469710.gif (165x115, 320K)

Then what is the problem? The fucking notice has no specifics. What are you doing that he doesn't like.

Does he just hate white ppl or something?

I'm not sure I can prove anything for sure though I was the only white employee he had. He said he had crew that were better than me and I needed to "lead by example". The notice is basically all the information I got from him on what specifically I did that he didn't like.

Do you want me to leave a shit review with the note or nah

You make that decision. Sure go ahead.

my boss fired for me supporting trump. She claimed it was because I was "constantly late" and I "started a fire" but we all know the real reason.

>didnt like they way i did things
because you did them the wrong way maybe?

>your standars
t.mexican employer

Looks like standard burger murrican english, I saw worse user. The question is, why you did poor job? You can't handle simple manual labor tasks?

you're a shill. We are being attacked for being right wing incels. Apparently now you can get fired for setting the office on fire? wtf???

That may be true but I worked at a corporate store before this franchise and corporate is even more strict on following proper procedure than franchises are typically.
Also I was a DEPARTMENT MANAGER with another store for four years. I am very aware of McDonald's procedures and know how to enforce them well

DM is directly under the store manager.

There has to have been something. Did you have any incidents where you came into conflict with him? Any times he told you that you needed to be doing better at something?

It's honestly pretty rare to be fired for no reason.

Well he didn't fire me for no reason he said my performance was just unsatisfactory. Wouldn't really go into specifics and I felt like he tried to avoid answering that question when I asked.

yeah blame Mexicans for your shitty performance lol just start saving up money and invest in something you want to do

Get your fucking work attic together, idiot.

My side explode when i read that line.
Just wow man how you can make it to an management position, let alone a fucking upper management position as general manager without having a beginner's proficiency in English is astonishing to me.

I have multiple times. It's like you're in a bad comedy show, laced with satire.

I would have thought a company like McDonalds would have performance metrics and that you should have been able to see this coming if it was justified, and if it's not you should be able to contest it on some level.

>performance metrics
Unfortunately, that's too complicated for the average American to even pronounce.

I had no idea so much went into making this overpriced slop

He never gave me a performance review once.

The company spends a lot of money for this stuff. The people running the store chains just don't care.

Attached: cKWyIGlzMpOq16FaqgmaOv7-OcmjNojhhtVFURNpiQA.jpg (639x634, 76K)

That's why I don't like the Local Franchise meme. At big stores like that, the company should be hiring the best across the whole nation.

Lol Florida is such a shithole of a state for workers: "Florida is an at-will employment state. Under these rules, employers have the right to terminate an employee at any time and without giving any advanced notice."

Imagine getting cucked for whatever reason. Vote for a politian which gives some basic working protection lmfao.

I'm not in Florida man and a lot of states are an at-will employment state. At least I can ride the unemployment train for a while.

The store is in chicago

Lmao seething wh*TEoid cuck thinks he is tough in the internet, you are just a little bitch just like most wh*TEoids here who blame non whites for their incompetence

Keep seething you whiteoid cuck

Read the google reviews of the store it is not me that is incompetent. Go on, read the reviews of what customers who have been to the store are saying.
Slow service, workers don't speak english, asked to pull forward for simple small orders, getting wrong orders several times,. refusing a refund

This is not how McDonald's stores are meant to be ran.

Attached: thestore.png (372x395, 12K)

You got fired from fucking McDonalds? Man...I have some bad news for you dog

Attached: 677EBE75-4DDE-4030-8192-ED1281D10754.png (247x204, 74K)

3.7 isn't even a bad review for a McDonald's, who the fuck would race a McD higher than 4. Everyone kind of hates McDonald's and goes there for the convenience then hates themselves afterwards. Nobody actually really likes it.

So sorry you have to live near Kimball OP. It's basically Mexico.

you need to email this to HIS boss

suck that white dick Hispanic boi

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=znhwwjpVp4O_kUEe)2.jpg (640x360, 31K)