What is your stance on assisted suicide?

Attached: 720P_1500K_127314591.webm (720x540, 2.88M)

I'll help you anytime bro

States need to stop sponsoring murder. It's a complete lie there's a pill or method that makes death painless. If someone wants to die, there are lots of ways to pull it off without the medical profession or gubbernmint involvement.

disagree
depressed people can still be useful people

This, literally just hang yourself on a door handle with a belt or your iphone cord.

I don't mind, but only for terminal illnesses or a person is at the age of retirement.

just do it yourself pussy

Attached: 1527229285144.gif (399x369, 39K)

I don't know any significant movement accepting depression as a reason for it. We westerners are not (still) that weird. It's discussed for terminal illnesses and significant crippling

A huge debate is happening here in Portugal. Polls point to 80% of people supporting it, which I don't think is exaggerated because very few people have ever opposed it in person (the ones who do are church nuts that I know to secretly be very immoral), and my circles are pretty right-skewed.

Should be legal, but it isn't because the medical industry would miss out on huge end-of-life expenses. It's pretty disgusting that people who are terminally ill are required to suffer through months of treatment when they would rather just die a peaceful death immediately.

how do you know?

Her face is a 2.75/10

i agree with you, todays medicine is only about keeping people alive as much as possible becouse "muh sacred life", they dont care about how much you suffer in the prosses.

Instead of letting someone who is clearly not in the right mindset hurt themselves, we should help them with their issues.

Suicide is not natural, some animals have killed themselves in ignorance, but humans are the only species to ever willingly and knowingly end their life.

If you don't have the need for self preservation there is something wrong with you. If there is something wrong with you, you get help to stop it.

This is why transexuality has boomed in recent years.

Idk man. Depressed cunts often write the best music.

first time Ive agreed with a jew

i just wanted to post a headscissor webm sorry bros

Attached: 720P_1500K_165561951.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

Attached: GG.jpg (850x400, 57K)

Goverment sponsored death by snusnu when?

I think it is a good thing and would love to assist my father with it but I am not sure how to prolong it.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x357, 2.26M)

Attached: 1526223366326.gif (498x206, 937K)

Attached: tenor (2).gif (450x252, 1.77M)

Attached: tenor(1).gif (400x222, 1.9M)

Attached: tenor(2).gif (350x252, 580K)

Attached: tenor(3).gif (280x220, 1.77M)

Attached: tenor(4).gif (220x156, 1.08M)

Attached: tenor(5).gif (498x280, 1.35M)

Attached: tenor(6).gif (336x346, 991K)

Attached: tenor(7).gif (240x320, 443K)

Attached: tenor(8).gif (270x226, 1.47M)

Attached: tenor(10).gif (124x126, 849K)

Only a natural death should be acceptible. Otherwise you stay in limbo.

Attached: tenor(12).gif (362x270, 1.22M)

Attached: tenor(13).gif (498x280, 1.62M)

Attached: tenor(15).gif (244x138, 1.89M)

Attached: tenor(17).gif (498x373, 1.7M)

>What is your stance on assisted suicide?
yes please

that means if you have a terminal illness where you can only survive when machine assisted there shouldn't be any problem to turn off the machine and let the person die naturally.

what race is it

have you ever felt physical pain so great you wanted to die

Attached: 54654321354.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

My stance on all things is upright with two fists raised and hips thrust forward projecting my penis at my protagonist!

he ded?

Pajeeta.

Pain is a myth propagated to control the weak.

Attached: Monk.jpg (2560x2062, 685K)

NO TO SUICIDE

Attached: RIPSayori.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

he died btw

Did the guy in OPs video die?

101% pro

oh, no idea. if she snapped his neck, yes. but the monk died

Why the fuck would that girl do that, the guy wanted to die?

choking fetish? no idea man, he is probably alive though.

That's just too dangerous