School system favors girls

School system favors girls
youtube.com/watch?v=LqSUPj3NUtM
youtube.com/watch?v=qloY4OJxBoQ

What a shame teacher discrimination plays such a huge roll in our success. Such a shame GPAs are so inflated for women, but not as much for men. Such a shame women receive more scholarships and more for such an arbitrary number that may as well be based on looks.

The women are wonderful effect is everywhere...

What was your GPA user? Where are you now? I had a 2.5 for the first two years of high school because I couldn't see the board and I didn't have glasses. Once I got my glasses during the second semester of sophomore year, my grades shot up and I walked away with 3.0

My case is slightly different. I bet if I was a girl and I couldn't see the board, I would have received accommodations. Instead, I was probably just marked as an autist and left to rot. Yay for biases

Attached: 1559824954940.gif (523x497, 64K)

Its sucks in elementary school too
Boys need to have recess and mandatory physical activity until they are 14-15
girls don't need to by the age of 11/12 (basically 6th grade)
You can bet that the current system was created with only women in mind
So the feminist can continue raping the west

>girls are treated like retards
>everyone should be treated like retards to make it fair

I don't get your point. Are you trying to say that men should be treated harsher because they aren't retarded? Doesn't that deflate the value of the female GPA?

I think a better solution would be to make everything test based. Teacher grades are arbitrary, and it's no surprise teacher grades are the point where the bias is shown the most.

Don't you people care about this at all? Why aren't you upset the deck was stacked against you from the moment you were born?

The school system is fucked. Teachers have too much power and responsibility, ideally only the most qualified should be allowed to teach, but there's tons of kids and they all need teachers, so you can't set the bar too high... so you end up with losers and failures going into teaching for cash and ignoring/neglecting the kids instead of worrying about them... Looking away when the kids are fighting, reading the newspaper instead of teaching, giving ugly boys shitty grades because they're ugly, givibg good looking boys awesome grades because they're good looking, etc. I went to a shit school and saw all of this up close. I don't think there's any way to fix this.

Original bumperinoli

What a bunch of excuses.

It's never too late to educate yourself properly, don't let regret eat you up

It's like having a small dick or being short, it is what it is

Males aren't meant to sit down for hours on end looking at worksheets and reading dumb ass books. Female's are more compliant to authority and less hyper-active, so it's no surprise they would do better in an artificial environment.

My GPA was like 4.something I can't remember. I took AP classes so it was above a 4 it might have even been a 5? I don't really remember cause, of course, it's not significant anymore. Also, I literally didn't study almost at all. I think I studied for my AP Physics exam a little bit but that was about it.
Point is, stop coping. Literally the first link you posted the first point the video made was that they read more. I did well cause I was good at reading, I had a 12th grade advanced reading level in 6th grade and you said that you didn't do well until you got glasses and could read the board. There is no relation besides teachers having their own personal bias sometimes.

These are fake statistics c/o trash island from "Isle of Dogs."

Attached: 1559693701323.jpg (439x290, 20K)

I don't understand, please explain o

3.8 in highschool. 1.5 at university.
College was a lot worse because of this reason.

I'm unemployed.

I regret to inform the readers of this thread that the OP is correct. Female Teachers give higher grades to girls (proven) where male teachers do not exhibit this bias.

Furthermore the HALO bias states that better looking people recieve better grades. Since girls are considered better looking they recieve higher grades.

Males have an advantage in math where they get the benefit of the doubt.

However. This issue can be solved if names of students would be obscured during correction and questions are graded in parallel.

There is however a pro female bias present as is.

i still prevailed over all the females in all my classes, but even from elementary school we were taught by the predominately female teachers that males sucked and girls were awesome and amazing

you have a good point, its too bad you hid under your personal feelings

>raise people of different genders so it's like they live in different worlds from each other
>act surprised when this produces unequal outcomes when genders were never meant to be equal

Attached: dark_passengers_by_destinyblue-d59sd23.jpg (727x847, 282K)

I got out two years before that shitstorm. I'm really sorry for what you experienced m8.

Men aren't conformists like women and that doesn't benifit the corrupt and self serving system, that's why they're discriminated against.

This. Lets unpack this, y'all incels find it easier to think there is some grandiose conspiracy to keep men down, but why would anybody want to do that? Uhm.. no sweetie, you got bad grades because you were busy playing MMOs with strangers and sleeping at 2 AM. It isn't women's fault you did badly, it's your own. Just do your homework and you'll do well, it's called being a decent student.

go away roastie. The numbers don't lie, when the students are anonymous men preform THE SAME. That alone is discrimination against men. Fuck you because your teachers were trying to steal a slice of your ass

trips confirm roastie btfo'd

Well its not really a surprise. It's obvious that we live in an era where if you weren't born female or as a top 20% Chad your life is going to be anywhere from mildly shit to not even worth bothering with.

no shit and they like to drug boys with adhd pills. so they can turn them in to zombies.

>Implying that school and grades are an indicator of success.
Average GPA of millionaires is 2.3 . School just teaches you how to put up with bullshit because you will be experiencing a LOT of it in life.

School is an idiot trap. It trains people to be drones. Learning stuff is good, but schools are bad at teaching you useful things. After you learn to read and do basic math there's no reason to take public school seriously.