Fuck roasties

>be me
>improves life, quits smoking, binge drinking, weed, gets fit.
> meets nice shy nerdy qt
>dates for many months
>tells me I'm amazing, tells me I'm exactly the man she wants to marry
> tells me she wants to start a family with me
>meets some guy from her softball league
>within a week she's become a total cunt and dumps me.

Why not just go full mgtow pol? You can't believe anything a woman says

Attached: IMG_2171.jpg (709x765, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z08fblDJ-BE
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw, life didn’t play out like a fairy tale?

You are weak and sad.

you're never the one , it was just your turn for a little while

Attached: 1521136269373.jpg (637x622, 47K)

Women nowadays dont want a stable man to marry only adventure and drama. Dating stable men was a point to brag about back in the day but not anymore. Weak men and jews ruined women by pushing shitty female and male standards

Men do this too

I'm not even really upset, more flabbergasted that someone could have so little regard for their own word.

I'm pretty tall and not bad looking so I have had seemingly good wives and gf s make passes at me. I know women are 99% whores it still sucks each time though.

>dates for many months

I have located your error. NEVER COMMIT. Stay aloof, even if you don't have other girls on the side, act like you do. Never explicitly state it, just don't make yourself available. Never have the girlfriend talk, never utter the word love. Always let her believe she's an afterthought to you. You're doing your own thing and if she wants to come along for the ride you ALLOW her to.

Come on, user, this shit ain't hard. Women will lose interest in you the second they think they caught you in any way. It's honestly painful reading shit like this over and over ad infinitum.

>Hey fellow whites, girls are awful, we should stop reproducing!
Nice try, shill.

Attached: jewish-question-618x658.jpg (618x658, 21K)

OP is dumb as fuck. Your issue is you didn't put a baby in her sooner.

Attached: 1510326979164.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Also never eat the pussy because these sluts got the HPV that causes throat cancer. Eat the box; get the pox.

kill them all leaf. leave no one alive.

Do it your life will be so much better.

this

user, the best vengeance is success. One day she'll realize her mistakes, and she'll feel like shit for it.

Why didn't you cum pump her into pregnancy?
At least, if you break up, you have seeded her womb with Jow Forumsack white man seed.

Yup, driving your enemies to suicide out of regret and envy is the best thing possible, especially when you keep rubbing it in over and over and over.

Puts baby in her. She stays loyal for the time it takes to shit out the baby and regain figure. Flash forward 2 years she is now a horrible cunt and dumps him, makes him pay gibs and uses the child as a weapon for more gibs.

These bitches are worried about the incel uprising, wait until the chads have had enough it may happen

Look at the bright side you infidel weak minded nigga, she left you for a dude who plays softball. Fucking softball! Now take that as if you are the Alpha and she couldn't handle your alphaness and shit.

48 year old MGTOW here. MGTOW does not mean you don't fuck. Just get a similarly aged FWB who does not want to deal with men bullshit but still needs dick sometimes. It's win-win for all involved. You can still play your video games and still fuck like once a week but not have to deal with female daily bullshit, and she can do here stupid female shit like get into astrology and gardening and she not have to deal with some dude telling her that is stupid shit.

>white
This is a chink thread, don't fool yourself.

Maybe for filthy high dick mileage sluts.

Eating the pussy of women who had other dicks in them other than yours is 150% homo.

But giving your woman an orgasm any time you can, regardless if you get to cum or not, makes you have her at the tip of your fingers.
Even if you break up, she is gonna come back for more.

she will dump softball chad for gym chad or coffeshop chad in a few months when she gets bored, if that's any consolation to your pathetic story

not that youre wrong
but it seems by that logic that having a romantic relationship isnt possible because as soon as you get romantic she leaves. so theres no point in even bothering then.

>having kids with white women
This is a recipe for disaster.

Post her nudes here that’ll show her

Yeah I'm so sick of the pump and dump, fwb, hookup lifestyle though. I've been with well over 50 women and I don't find it very sporting anymore. All I want is someone to marry and have a family with but I fear that no longer exists on this world.

+1

Not true, making her orgasm can only last for so long. Basically you get 2 years of doing absolutely anything you want if the only thing you can do is make her orgasm, but she WILL catch on

Just follow these steps, is it so hard to Just B Urself? ;^)

Attached: luhpoouj54rz.jpg (880x1544, 214K)

then when times up you put another bun in the oven and repeat the cycle.

maybe thats why women leave men so often these days, their instincts demand babies but their mind is unaware of the hows and whys and just feels a longing for other men. as an instinct to get pregnant because throughout human history as far as we know, birth control wasnt really an effective or common practiced thing, so a woman not getting pregnant usually suggested infertility in her man which would prompt her to move on.

just a theory

yay more demoralizing made up shit

Attached: 7378.png (508x116, 3K)

>dating

Attached: wat 5.jpg (224x225, 5K)

>48 y/o
>MGTOW

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA why haven't you killed yourself by now?

That's a pretty fucking brilliant theory leaf.

Attached: 1527089718251.jpg (700x700, 88K)

fuck off Jow Forums

Attached: Just bee yourself bro.jpg (836x1200, 548K)

That's what (((the plan))) has been all along. Men need women. Women need men. Our thousands of years our cultures have generally been designed around the lifetime male/female pair bond. (((They))) all but eradicated that pair bond in a century

It's not made up man the roastie memes are true

You live in fucking Canada there are countless other races of women that come from more sane societies that instilled values in them why not choose one of those instead?

t. tigan/turc/cioara/imigrant/ilegal/mangal
Imi pare rau ca esti incornorat.

well i guess since you were rejected once you should throw away all that supposed hard work at improving yourself and just blow your fucking head off i guess i mean whats the point

Fuck off gyppoe I'm not breeding with a different race. Before I was redpilled I went out with an Indian girl for years. She was pretty nice and decent but even then I knew I didn't want to have kids that were Pakis

>more flabbergasted that someone could have so little regard for their own word.

honor is a male concept. women do whatever feels good in the moment.

Who is saying that all I'm saying is the memes are absolutely true. And they are.

what if I have one of every type of Grill ?

Attached: 23423464356.png (658x662, 48K)

thats Jow Forums approved and alpha rite ?

Attached: 2343465435654.png (657x527, 251K)

What? White women are the worst at this point in time to have kids.
Then it will take multiple years or a desperate white women with a baggage to settle down, but its your life dude not mine.

youtu.be/Z08fblDJ-BE

Attached: 4565467657867.png (530x530, 190K)

divide thread
ignore the kike shillery

>not preemptively cheating on every girl you date
The hardest redpill to swallow. It is the only way, though.

Attached: 1521684942297.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

Yea no nudes either

do you really want a charcoal grill?

Attached: 1475656854759.png (350x350, 138K)

was she a white canadian? how many generations removed from the old country and what old country? What do her parents do?

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
>Not forcing all of your girlfriends to meet each other then wrestle over you.
She can open coconuts for me.

Attached: 34643554678567867.jpg (1485x1101, 58K)

You have to control her. If she breaks up with you for being "controlling" (not letting her test other guys until she eventually finds one that she feels is better at the moment) that's still better than getting cucked like OP

This guy get is
OP is a lying communist

so find a fucking girl that isnt a fucking roastie

Artificial wombs will solve the reproduction problem.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Le Jow Forums incels