Why is blue eyes/blond hair the ideal for aryans when throughout history the vast majority of whites accomplishing...

Why is blue eyes/blond hair the ideal for aryans when throughout history the vast majority of whites accomplishing anything of note has bin black/brown hair with either brown or blue eyes?

Is this just a divide and conquer tactic used by our enemies?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (1024x649, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not about intelligence it's just they're rarer and prettier - take any person with brown eyes and give them blue eyes, they're better looking.

> Opinion stated as fact

Blue eyes and blonde hair a mutation, aryans used to have dark eyes and dark hair, the aryans that moved north had a mutation that turned their eyes into blue and their hair into blonde. People with brown hair and brown eyes are also European, just because a person has blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't mean he is superior to others, and yes it's often used as a d&c tactic.

because among whites, brown eyes and black hair is rare

I have brown eyes but this thread is jewish as fuck.

Sage

Attached: yourenotwhite.png (427x487, 26K)

countered

Attached: get dabbed on.gif (320x320, 43K)

i have brown eyes/brown hair but still think nordic traits are preferable in terms of aesthetics. blue eyes are more striking than brown. light hair is youthful.

because you're falling for a dated meme. anyone with a single braincell knows the dawn of advanced civilisation predates that mutation.

Blue eyes on men are effeminate.

Attached: snowniggers rejected.png (739x839, 589K)

Attached: 1523760179885.png (961x1271, 150K)

Because most people shilling for a specific trait on pol as superior ar JIDF shills or brainwashed retards.

Attached: 1508614162320.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

Blonde hair and blue eyes is most common with kids, even black kids can have those features. In an adult it signals neotenous development meaning a longer childhood and a more plastic brain.

yeah I have dark hair/eyes

I like the blonde hair blue eyes look but its just one look. im pale as fuck though and I hardly tan at all

In 10 seconds, think of and then name an important historical figure who had blonde hair and blue eyes

Maybe because it's a rare mutation.

In my totally unbiased opinion blue eyes and dark brown hair is the master race.

Nah, alot of people, especially women, suit brown eyes better. Also Britain has one of the highest rates of light eyes in the world. I've got green eyes but attracted to brown.

Because it is the most evolved from animals and the primitive races
>Eye color is of very great importance in race determination, because all blue, gray, or green eyes in the world to-day came originally from the same source, namely, the Nordic race of northern Europe. This light colored eye has appeared nowhere else on earth, and is a specialization of this subspecies of man only, and is consequently one of extreme value in the classification of European races. Dark colored eyes are all but universal among wild mammals, and entirely so among the primates, man's nearest relatives. It is, therefore, an absolute certainty that all the original races of man had dark eyes.

Someones mad cuz their half a nigger

These people have no achievements and use things like your phenotype or ethnic group to feel good about themselves. You take a NEET claiming to be the master race because they have blonde hair seriously?

If you could push a button to get rid of your turd colored eyes you would do it in a second, don't lie

It’s about preserving our genetics and keeping it from you shit skins. Your skin, eyes, and hair all contain large amounts of melanin compared to someone with pale skin blue eyes and blonde hair. Lighter features are recessive and darker genes are dominant. It’s about preserving something that could easily be destroyed by people who have no respect for our race.

Attached: A77263E8-5295-4F71-BC17-99904D17F167.jpg (320x450, 64K)

>le armchair pyschology for why racism is wrong

This is a very jewish thread.

>89% of women
>not "white women"
Once again, misleading propaganda

And here come the 90 IQ skinhead conspiracy theories.

Attached: husky-siberiano-del-perro-en-nieve-46618495[1].jpg (572x900, 65K)

Blue eyes and blond hair are indicators of European heritage, so they are good traits to look for if you want to have kids with another white person.

Otherwise they are trivial aesthetic features - what matters is blood and genes.

The good thing about being italian is that women of all races want you.

Especially snowniggers.

*blocks your path*

Psh, nothin personnel

Attached: 23-hair-iq.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (661x380, 88K)

What tier is this?

Attached: DFjJ2-SWsAYXNDV.jpg (603x810, 49K)

Also cats

Attached: 1458417465273.jpg (1120x788, 276K)

I have green eyes and brown hair, am i part of the aryan race?

Attached: 1481474373050.png (3712x1286, 290K)

this boi right here

Attached: gustavus adolphus.jpg (703x600, 94K)

Nobody is claiming they achieved anything themselves. Where did you get that from? They are merely saying one race has achieved more than others

George Washington.

oh shit brown eyes never mind
yeah I can't think of one

If you are tall, yes. Italians tend to be manlets.

There's no such thing as race, goy

Also pls donate to Israel we need to save the Jewish race.

Attached: xZN0C.png (860x499, 76K)

Then by that logic, meds have accomplished way more than nords

this thread actually made me feel pretty insecure the last time it came up. turned out though its just because blonde hair and blue eyes is actually a much rarer combination than i thought and on a per capita basis achievement and iq are essentially the same between blonde and dark haired euros.

fuck you not true
quora.com/Did-Alexander-the-Great-have-Heterochromia-iridum

That feel when blond hair and blue eyes. Feels master race mang. I've had numerous women randomly compliment my eyes, it's definitely something that gets pussies moist. Personally I prefer light brunettes with pale skin and a Norman/Celtic phenotype.

Attached: user-thumbnail.jpg (168x302, 29K)

Read The Curse of Canaan

Because Blue eyes is beautiful
I feel sorry for you brown eyed plebs.

1 second

Tycho Brahae

>this thread actually made me feel pretty insecure

Because you're an idiot that doesn't know that hair turns darker as you age and blue eyes don't show up in black and white photography.

Attached: 220px-Tycho_Brahe.jpg (220x327, 25K)

European women are 3x more likely to have blonde hair in adulthood.

Than men

OMG I have heterochromia too! WE really WUZ after all!

YES

The fucking idiots in their purity spirals need to realize that there is a difference between "European Brown" and "Rest of the World Brown" when it comes to eyes and hair.

Attached: Diversity_edit.jpg (500x318, 70K)

In times past yeah. In the modern age fuck no. The scientific advances of England, Germany, France if you consider them northern European, and the Nordic countries is far superior to that of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece. But nowhere do people try to claim personal credit for any of this.

>this thread actually made me feel pretty insecure the last time it came up
>letting jelly eyelets and hairlets make you insecure about your master race genetics

Attached: 1527117963976.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=et_9vR9PnY0

>Is this just a divide and conquer technique
That is exactly what this thread is.

The word blonde comes from the word blend
>Borrowed from Middle French blond m, from Old French blond, blont, from Frankish *blund (“a mixed color between golden and light-brown”), from Proto-Germanic *blundaz (“mixed, blinding”), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰlendʰ- (“to become turbid, see badly, go blind”). Compare Old English blondenfeax (“grey-haired”), Old English blandan (“to mix”). More at blend.
Blond hair is from platinum all the way the dirty blonde and light brown. It also darkens as one gets older.
"Blond hair also comes everywhere from the Nordic species, and from nowhere else. Whenever we find blondness among the darker races of the earth we may be sure some Nordic wanderer has passed that way. When individuals of perfect blond type occur, as sometimes in Greek islands, we may suspect a recent visit of sailors from a passing ship, but when only single characters remain spread thinly, but widely, over considerable areas, like the blondness of the Atlas Berbers or of the Albanian mountaineers, we must search in the dim past for the origin of these blurred traits of early invaders.
The range of blond hair color in pure Nordic peoples runs from flaxen and red to shades of chestnut and brown. The darker shades may indicate crossing in some cases, but absolutely black hair certainly does mean an ancestral cross with a dark race-in England with the Mediterranean race."

Every classification of Nordicism says only blonde hair/blue eyes are nordic. The overwhelming majority of inventors/major figures in northern European countries had brown/black hair and are not nordic.

Europe is multiracial. We have lots of variation in eye and hair color. Unlike chinks and niggers who all look the same and have little to zero variation.

What have blue eyed blond haired snow niggers achieved? Give me a break faggot

hair darkens as you get older

Not to the extent of becoming an entirely different color.

Well, in my defense i said nordic countries, not nordic people. But yeah, Isaac Newton the biggest genius of all time had brown eyes. Eye colour means jack shit when it comes to intelligence

Dirty blonde is blonde right? Plenty of space niggers in nasa and esa who are blonde haired math nerds

I am not saying that Southern Europe is more developed atm. I was attacking the nordicism belief.

I don't think anyone insinuated this anyways.
This meme came about because some one conflated Nordic features to intelligence

Yes it does.

Your hair darkening into dark brown/black as you age literally is "changing color entirely".

Wrong. This quote here
It from madison grant, who was the most influential nordicist. He is the one who's work was influential in crafting the 1924 immigration act.
>The range of blond hair color in pure Nordic peoples runs from flaxen and red to shades of chestnut and brown

I think it's old dated idealistic bullshit that's still around after WO II. Even though I'm blonde and blue eyed myelf, yet sometimes people compliment me just because my looks. Like what and why? I rather get compliments for my personallity.

Enjoy your supposed superiority, blond haired and blue eyed cucks achieved far less then their brown eye and hair counterparts.

And of course when you get old enough your hair turns grey/white

Perfect example is Carl F Gauss, genius German mathematicians, people only know him from one portrait when he was well into his 60s/70s.

Attached: carl-f-gauss-3.jpg (900x750, 69K)

Blue eyes have always been the ONLY indicator of a quality person.
Hell, Alexander the Great only needed one blue eye to conquer everything he laid eye(s) on.

>muh personality

Humans are based primarily on visual cues. If we didn't sexually select based on looks people would still be as ugly as gorillas or abbos.

Attached: 1452065152690.jpg (459x550, 36K)

Attached: 4591AEF3-6716-46A3-AD9A-706671EEED95.jpg (750x747, 316K)

>to shades of chestnut and brown
So like 70% of Southern Euros are now nords...

Here's Leonard Euler, genius old Swiss mathematician, he was already old and bald before he had any portraits done.

Attached: EulerLeonhard300px.jpg (300x400, 19K)

wow user, you showed us one blue eyed blond white person of note, guess that means brown eyed browned haired Europeans aren't vastly over represented in scientific achievements. ... o wait, that's complete bullshit and you're just sherry picking, jelly much?

Emerald Herald tier

Attached: d5c.png (600x960, 722K)