Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 926K)

leave my board filthy redditor

>tells to leave board
>forgets to sage
dude, just hide it and it'll be gone. is living in a tiny cage while phone posting making you that mad?

who are you quoting

I'm quoting myself. I bet your last name is Leung, and first is Kevin.

why would you bet that
is it a reference to something

I don't get it

not referencing anything
you don't need to get it

prove it

prove what? be specific. go to a 7/11 and get a 包子. calm the calamities that are your mammaries

prove it all

now your just confusing. dunno if it's because english is your second language, but what the fuck are you talking about. there's no cohesion to what I'm shit posting and your responses. go back to your cram schools

more literate than you muhammed

...the subject at has nothing to do with being literate.
>trying to act tough on an image board
>hur dur (I am, or I'm ) more literate than you

who quote

Thomas WinkleBunkle, he's a legend over here

evidence

the eternal newfriend strikes again with the absolute madness that is his idea of being new,
what a absolute madman he is indeed such new ideas i can't even comprehend how that would work on r/banter
what would this mean for the board and how would it be impkamented nobody can answer this question
besides the eternal newfriend such new it's unreal how new he is. And now i am going to write
a bunch of things in this post to make it look like a copy pasta because am a faggot and for some
reason i want this post to be long so the eternal newfriend can see this and read this and think
"It's my first day here" because he is such a madman that i need him to read this all the way through
or else i won't my my upmost important message to the newfriend who belies that being new is cool.
I really admire the fact and value his posts all the time and i hope that one day his absolute madness
will one day come true and the place known as r/newfriend turns into le new newfriend place that he wants is
to be where everyone posts new and asks silly questions where they talk about new things and being new
and who is le most newfriend of all time. the eternal newfriend posting new things will do this.

Bumping this thread because anons itt are gay af

keep it going
who the fuck you quoting son?

dumb gayposter

Ronald Reagan

i didn't misuse meme quote directional pointers so your question doesn't make sense

No u

no shit, he did have pretty good comments back in the day
seriously, man. who you're quoting?
(no u)3/3.14 fagoot

*dabs on you*

by the way, this faggot needs a translation, be a doll and help him out

the first guy got it right

3/pi? Huh?

(no u) x 3, all of which is divided by pi.

What’s that mean?

...you're really trying to figure that shit out? wow man...

You don’t know do you

yuh huh I do. I took 7th grade math.

What is it then hm?

>calm the calamities that are your mammaries

Attached: 1441241131954.gif (420x236, 944K)

3no u/3.14 dumb ass. you're really over thinking this. no u has no mathematical value. should (no u) equal lets say 9 then it'll be (9) x 3, which'll equal 27; then 27/3.14 = 8.59872611465.

sneed

steamed

That’s gay

nuh uh, I'm totally a jock
you're so fucking heterosexual you wouldn't know what gay was even if it were to bend you over and rape you in the ass. you'd interpret it as a strange greeting custom from another country

:3

Attached: 1527262576434.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

This was an interesting watch. I killed a lot of small animals when I was young. But I never did this sadistic of actions. I both understand the feeling of power that this guy is getting and feel empathetic for the mice at once. It's the strangest thing to do this kind of thing. You feel distant and detached from it when you do it. It is almost like in chopping it in half you are trying to discern whether you are in fact in this plane of existence or not. It always felt surreal to chop an animal in half. And yet now I feel empathy for even someone falling over. I could still cut something open if I wanted to though.

Go to hell and leave us alone you nasty ass pieces of shit

How can America even recover

When /mlpant/ers get triggered