I don't want to be a straight girl anymore. I want to be a qt gay boy. Would you date a qt FTM...

I don't want to be a straight girl anymore. I want to be a qt gay boy. Would you date a qt FTM? I won't be taking T or getting a mastectomy. I'm just going to get a haircut and wear masculine clothes.

Attached: Mh99VXX.png (687x855, 452K)

So a tomboy?
Yeah I'd date a tomboy

will you address me with male pronouns

There's a good chance I'd be physically attracted to you, but there's an even better chance that I'd hate you as a person and wouldn't want to spend 10 minutes with you let alone date you.

Only if you promise that we'll take turns fucking each other in the ass like a couple of fags

This, please

orig

Yeah I don't care about shit like that

No, that's fucking disgusting. I want a soft, feminine girl, not an ugly dyke larping as a man.

Sure, though I probably live thousands of miles away from you, so at most it would be a long distance relationship atleast for the time being.

Why is that important? Tomboys are kino
Also how tall are you?

Redditfags call these types bois. But it includes trans as well.

I'm all for FTM types. Not enough androgynous girls if you ask me

Does dude count?

Depends how you look.
Doubt you're anything like Shin Yoshiwara.

She's a sexy little ftm.

I like tomboys and reverse traps but not trans.

>will you address me with male pronouns
Not in public.

I absolutely would. I think most guys would too.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my boyish HRT GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on HRT and mens jeans.

But OP doesn't want to so HRT

>tfw i'm in exactly the same situation as you except i'm bi so once i pass i'll probably have a better chance at hooking up with women
waheeeey

Attached: 0c8.jpg (3000x3000, 827K)

Damn, this is exactly what I want.

I'm kind of on the opposite side of it.
Biological male, have some trans tendencies, but don't intend to do anything to change my body.
Well, my hair is already long, that's pretty much it.

I want to be a girlfriend(male)[/spoiler] to a man(female).

Aw man, why couldn't you hook up with me instead? Oh well, I wish you luck user.

If it's just a girl with short hair, flat chest and male clothes I don't mind.
If it's a cuntboy then heck no

Attached: 59891964_640414929736171_3607829441251639296_n.jpg (633x572, 43K)

Life would've been 10 times better for me if I was born as male. Too bad that I suck at being one. I can oggle at girls especially teenagers. I still probably would never be able to get it on with one. Some cool masculine traits I got:"arrogance, pride, callousness, violent" if I didn't have mental disorders I could've been a chad and my dad would love me! I think even being a robot would be better than what I am.

Attached: 12414.png (240x240, 72K)

You could be my mentally ill titty bf, but no, fuck the robots, amirite?

I'm sorry to hear that user. Is there anything I can do personally to help make your life easier?

Unfortunately no. I just deal with it, whine a bit. Thanks anyway and they say Jow Forums is nasty...

I hope you have a good day then user

having to see this shit outside of tumblr cringe compilations makes me want to an hero i aint gonna lie. no gay mans gonna want you if youre just a tomboy user, stop reading so many yaois
t. actual subhuman ftm