I demand reparations from the Jews for my circumcision

I demand reparations from the Jews for my circumcision

Attached: BB965B5D-F4B3-4912-A3D5-283DF80A4C19.jpg (750x831, 587K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING SO KEKED THAT YOUR PARENTS ACTUALLY HAD YOUR BABY PENIS SNIPPED AHAHAHAHAAHA

Imagine me, punching clean through your skull, and yet rather than dying, you feel a brilliant burning pain where your brain used to be ... unable to think, speak, move beyond twitching, you flail about in eternal conscious agony, helpless, as I seek more ways to torture you. Just a thought.

Attached: 29E7C76E-CDBC-4D1C-B2E2-0460C08A99AC.jpg (404x500, 35K)

I demand reparations from the Jews for my circumcision and I will get them

Attached: A1395032-5672-4834-B39F-5935F8FDD92C.jpg (750x705, 424K)

The thing is, no amount of reparations will make up for the fact that I am sexually dysfunctional, experience pain during erection and sexual stimulation, developed homosexuality due in part to my sexual dysfunction, and could have had a shot at being a chad/normie if I had my foreskin. Basically I am going to ensure that this place is a hell for Jews, Christians, Muslims, Freemasons, Mystery School faggots ... fuck it I'm just going to turn this world into hell. You're all going to burn from inside.

Attached: 4b65b750e09790d9f83972f7c77665d7.jpg (640x351, 22K)

>didn't get circumcised at birth, dad was against it
>foreskin too narrow, can't fully retract it
>painful when I try
>too embarrassing to go to doctor for it
>dick has weird anteater look

Attached: 1434048379633.jpg (412x351, 24K)

unironically kill yourself, if you think this is a "real" problem. You're probably a larping Jew though

Attached: bb 2.gif (201x180, 20K)

But it was your parents who had you circumcised.

Fine, the Jews and my parents. You're also a fucking psyoping idiot if you're going to try to deflect from the fact that circumcision is a Jewish practice pushed on America for Jewish reasons. Kill yourself, again, and again, and again, and again, and again

I AM GOING TO TURN THIS WORLD INTO HELL. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: N05892_10.jpg (1235x1536, 272K)

YOU WILL WISH SUICIDE RESULTED IN YOU ACTUALLY DYING

Obviously if you were capable of anything beyond shitosting on Jow Forums, you'd be doing it. But instead...

Someone against circumcision, who calls out who's actually to blame for your circumcision, should kill themselves?

While the people who actually did it, your parents, for their own reasons of not caring about their son or wanting to stunt his sexuality or whatever, get to escape the full blame, sharing it with a religion they probably have nothing to do with besides sharing its hate towards sex and pleasure?

please
we dont need you
we dont want you
stop spamming the threads
please

You underestimate just how powerful shitposting on Jow Forums is. Welcome to never dying and wishing you were

Attached: 1559726350819.jpg (692x1200, 410K)

Kill yourself, you weak and hopeless faggot

go to a fucking doctor, he'll prescribe you a steroid cream.
it's called phimosis, I've got it too dude
you can either do stretching exercises (which the cream helps), or, if you're a retard, just go and have a circumcision.
however many men who have it don't even know that there's something wrong with their dicks and manage to live a perfectly happy lives

You should kill yourself. You're Jewish, but for the sake of argument, I'll pretend you're just retarded. Yes my parents decided to have me circumcised. They did this in the hospital, where my mother was physically weak and recovering from childbirth, and both my mother and father were emotionally vulnerable. The doctor suggested circumcision to my parents and used scare tactics like "if he doesn't was his penis it will fall off, better chop off his nerve endings".
So with being in a vulnerable state and having the authority figures, the doctor, suggesting circumcision, I can't really blame my parents. They were all but hypnotized into doing it. If you don't understand how hypnosis works, you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself. The people who pushed circumcision on American hospitals were Jews, and they did it because they're afraid of losing favor with a demiurge.
You have reddit spacing and should kill yourself. When you do, you will find that it doesn't work, as you will reincarnate into my hell world: a place I made just for you, to torment you simply for your ignorance.

wowo
so now
if you well
don't use like, the worst, most annoying, most into-your-face, most ADHD kid indulging board
you should kill yourself right?
Like man, now if im not a nazi im magically a faggot wow! Its not totally like im 100% straight and even in a straight relationship and very in love with my s/o! Wow! You're fucking retarded, go back to Jow Forums niggy

Attached: 1556492571545.png (512x440, 322K)

I WILL GET REPARATIONS FROM THE JEWS FOR MY MISSING FORESKIN AND BY REPARATIONS, I MEAN THEIR RE-ENSLAVEMENT AT THE HANDS OF ARYAN MAN

ENJOY YOUR SUFFERING AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENJOY SLAVERY, JEW

>I can't really blame my parents
>the people who actually had me genitally mutilated
>but strangers on the internet who are against circumcision should kill themselves
You're literally a victim of child abuse defending his abusers and blaming the world for not teaching them not to abuse. Battered wife syndrome.

>You're literally a victim of child abuse defending his abusers and blaming the world for not teaching them not to abuse. Battered wife syndrome.
I'm not defending them, they're going to suffer too. You're all going to suffer, but especially the Jew

Everyone is going to be constantly awake and experiencing pain. There will be no relief or end to suffering. No higher reality, no light, no beauty, just eternal endless pain and misery. Everyone who reads this post is already experiencing this, and will continue to experience it forever. The Jew will be enslaved. They will be lower than dirt. Those complicit with the ways of the Jew will also be enslaved. Only the truly aryan man will be free in this world, but he too will experience only pain, without meaning or respite.

>I can't really blame my parents
>I'm not defending them
Which one is it OP? Are the people who chose to have you circumcised, who gave the order, blameworthy or not?

>man
>he
No blame for women then, despite American women supporting circumcision more than men, and mothers being more likely to overrule their husband's decision not to circumcise than vice versa?

>resenting having a part of your dick sliced off at birth=nazi

>he didn't constantly retract and play with it as a kid

Attached: 1int.jpg (222x227, 16K)

at least I'll die knowing my parents didn't fall for a jew meme and in possession of a non-mutilated dick

They were there for German guards and staff that lived there.
>be nazi
>circumsised
Imagine such a pathetic contradictory existence.
You're a retard if you think these children were concieved at the camp.
based