It's a curse being smarter than everyone else

It's a curse being smarter than everyone else

Attached: 1560444087670.jpg (153x179, 5K)

true bruh

tru bruh

trew bruh

What do you think "smart" even means? Do you have any sort of accomplishment in math, science, literature, art, etc?

>look mom they believed my lie

Attached: ny626si1bhb21.jpg (750x673, 32K)

>What do you think "smart" even means? Do you have any sort of accomplishment in math, science, literature, art, etc?
yes

>>What do you think "smart" even means? Do you have any sort of accomplishment in math, science, literature, art, etc?
>yes
no

>140 IQ
>tfw gonna take 171.19 years before the average IQ equals 140 IQ in 2019
I was born too early lads

Attached: 1559537863129.jpg (800x517, 83K)

You're not intelligent. You're just depressed. Recognize the difference.

Attached: disapproving pepe (1).jpg (250x225, 8K)

>tfw by that time we will just be space jannies

You wouldn't know personally though.

the depressive is the most intelligent personality profile

no the autist is

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are automatically intelligent if you're depressed.

Being truly smart isn't a curse. If you're really smarter than everyone else, you have not only heightened intellectual intelligence but also emotional intelligence, of which the depressed have very little. That's literally why they're intelligent.

If you were that smart, you'd be not only "smarter" but more happier and more emotionally stable than everyone else as well.

move alone , its the best choice trust me.
living alone is like a dream.

Wrong. You wouldn't understand being a stupid

move past your teenage phase brother, it will be better for you in the long run

So this thread is bait of course, but legitimately don't you guys think it sucks to be smart sometimes? I have conversations with people sometimes where they can't even figure out what's going on. I'm not being pretentious, I'm saying they literally can't follow a basic story or understand basic instructions. Sometimes at work I understand what someone is saying immediately, then I have to wait through the rest of the room asking dumb questions with obvious answers. It's frustrating and I get irritated with people.

I knew a girl who had never read a book in her life and didn't know who Winston Churchill was. How the fuck do you live like that? I constantly hunger for more knowledge and there are some people who are totally fine just being stupid. I don't get it

Attached: 1507697639028.jpg (604x604, 27K)

You aren't me tho

>You aren't me tho

Shut up

Attached: 1546384617122.jpg (1280x1707, 352K)

I think he was like a british president in WW2 or something? I don't know what he did tho

Attached: 1511143690476s.jpg (211x239, 5K)

People succeding even though im smarter and better Then them in every way is even worse.

Brainlet cope thread right here.

>even though im smarter and better Then them in every way

explain pls

yes. being smart makes you mouse. being stupid on the other hand makes you a man of action which is much more favorable

>*reads Sylvia Plath once*
WAAAAH I'M SO SMART WAAAAH
>*writes a sad song out of 4 chords*
ONLY I KNOW HOW BAD THE WORLD REALLY IS
>*strikes up a conversation about The Toledo War with a total stranger at a bus stop*
WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND ME???
>*listens to Toccata & Fugue in D Minor*
I'M SUCH A LOVABLE PESSIMIST
>*masturbates to feet*
LOOK HOW UNIQUE I AM
>starts this thread
BEING SMART IS A CURSE

Attached: crying non-gendered anime person.png (1280x720, 597K)

fucking lol being this triggered

I'm too smart to take my theories to action