/r9gay/ - #770

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Blonde edition.

Would you dye your hair, and what color?

Last thread: jowforums.com/thread/52894355/anecdotes

Attached: 1546518969504.png (766 KB, 1280x1600)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/52894355/anecdotes
imgur.com/a/vx0XqAL
soundcloud.com/wasteland000usa/void
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1RlzyWHm4
jowforums.com/thread/52908496/anecdotes

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Lame cath boy from last thread reporting to no one.
Hi

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

I used to dye my hair
I bleached it myself though and it caused an outbreak of psoriasis on my scalp like four years later so now I'm stuck with this shit brown color until it remits

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

does anyone wanna watch devilman crybaby with me sometime?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

i wouldnt dye my hair because i really love my hair and dont want to spoil anything about it

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

cathboi
OH NO NO NO

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

It grows back silky smooth even if you rape its texture
Also you can use conditioner to cover it up

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

hey you didnt respond to me is yurop too far for you...

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

I am yurop, are you the calvinist user?

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

just post on imgur

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

i dont know what i would dye it too even then
i dont want to look like a slut

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Yes, I am. I recently went to the big calvinist church in the town over and the Bible there was old but it had interesting script abbreviations. I am a nerd for this kind of stuff so I had a field day just reading it.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

tfw ugly and callused feet

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

I dont have an imgur I dont wanna make an imgur just for someone with a footfetish.

Daniel James
Daniel James

Did you rip the pages with your fat fingers?
Just kidding

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

i hope my bf isnt posting here...

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

That's just an association that other people (may or may not) make
You're not responsible for the biases of others
Do whatever the hell you want and if someone misunderstands you, correct them on their misunderstanding. There's only a fraction of a chance that they'll get it but what else can you do? Live in fear of what other people think? It's a shitty life, that one.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Wow okay you are walking on very thin ice mister. I will do sinful things with you if you make fun of me.

I had to rewrite a lot of words cause I kept making typos...

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

So you are fat is that it?
Why do you want to do sinful things?

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Don't worry, there are no imaginary creatures here.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

I am not fat, I just want to seem cool by typing fast on phone but I end up making mistakes.

Cause I like boys..

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

reporting to no one
well ain't that the truth

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Nah, you should worry. This place is swarming with imaginary creatures. From my perspective, anyway.

Attached: 511886.jpg (106 KB, 960x720)

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

tfw posting with spooks and specters
Alarming.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

I don't like 'em though.

Yes.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Yeah sometimes you can't even see their posts but trust me, they're there.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

h-hes real and we're going to meet up very soon!

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

you dont have to make an account for imgur, literally just upload image, post link here
and you know that you want to show off those feetsies you just wont admit it to yourself

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

How do we combat the phantom posters though? Is it even worth fighting against?

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Can you actually prove that he's not an elaborate hallucination, a figment of your mind, and that reality itself isn't the same?

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Let's not delude ourselves user.

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Fire imaginary shitposts right back at 'em. I've made 95 this past minute myself. Thankfully the imaginary cooldown is imaginary so you're not limited in how often you can retort. Unfortunately, they play by the same rules.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

But then why are you here? I am certain I like them, but I beat myself up over it constantly.

David Scott
David Scott

I'm limited by my slow mind, shit. You'll have to shitpost for me user.

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

i judge myself by the same lens i judge others and to do otherwise would be silly
also honestly my mop of hair is the one thing i wouldnt change if i could go back to my character creation screen

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Are two anons really having a fight over how to better self-post a picture of their own fucking feet? Can you faggots just not go on discord or something, wouldn't that eliminate the middle man

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

I don't know I should just leave now.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

So you think everyone with dyed hair looks like a slut?
I think it's cool. They're either trying really hard to be self-actualized (indicating that the desire is at least there) or they give no fucks and are. Never made the connection between it and promiscuity myself.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

You act as though anyone here would actually interact off an anonymous imageboard. Too difficult.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

N-no I can't....

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Alright, but I'm limited by my one-track imagination. Right now we're arguing about diet sodas. I will take on your share of the burden regardless of what your position is. Although if your position is different from mind, you must be one of *THEM*.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Is it normal to want a fem/twink boyfriend as a feminine guy? Muscular and hairy guys are so ugly to me I just want a dominant twink to cuddle me so badly

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Don't worry user, it ain't so bad being one of the spooks. Not that I am one. all soda is lackluster.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Is it weird to be a dominant fem who wants to tease a bigger and older boy but then crumble when they finally break and take charge

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Fine whatever
I am at a hotel in the bathroom
Like the toilet, you are full of shit

4ch imgur.com/a/vx0XqAL

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

i have a very similar problem, user, but i beat myself off instead of up
haha
repressing yourself is silly, you know in your heart you probably wont change. theres no reason to add more upset to the mix

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Is it normal
You're already attracted to other men, as a man yourself and that's pretty much as abnormal as it gets. Who gives a fuck what you want if you'll never get it to begin with? Fem tops are a pretty rare thing, rarer than masc for masc faggots.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

That's at least workable, almost-satan. At least you're not one of the non-diet purist ghosties.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Most if not all fems, twinks, etc want their own kind. It's quite legitimately the default and assumed state.

John Garcia
John Garcia

cute sock

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

aren't you the same user that was here months and months ago? you'd always avatarfag with a picture of your feet in socks at the gym locker room or similar.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Masc bottoms are extremely common buddy and why do you gotta be homophobic

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

well that was disappointing ngl

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

This sounds nice.
Do you have a contact, user?

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Are there a lot of non-diet purists in r9ghost?

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

masc
bottom
oxymoron

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Please do.
That is very sinful user. I know it is not a good idea, but I am having a hard time dealing with my problems and noone listens to me. There were many moments where I was about to give up and become a full-on fag.

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Most if not all fems, twinks, etc want their own kind.
lmao WHAT according to who? you? most twinks want the big strong burly boy or at least straight passing guys, i've never seen a feminine twink actively seek out other feminine guys and specify he'd want that. i'm actually floored that anyone genuinely has this point of view or thinks this is remotely true information, you're so fucking dumb lmaoo

Christian Price
Christian Price

You think so? On Grindr and shit bottoms always ask for masculine men

James Lewis
James Lewis

There are an infinite number. Sometimes it feels like battling against impossible odds. But there are also an infinite number of diet-purists who back me up. So infinity versus infinity plus one, who do you think wins? No one, because infinity plus one is still infinity. It really is a futile and eternal war.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

I don't exactly seek them out but isn't the term chaser used to refer to normal blokes that seek out fems and the sort. Gives off the impression that they aren't particularly after normal guys and instead prefer their own kind.

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

My point exactly, masc bottoms and tops are in more abundance than fem tops.
homophobic
most of you in this thread make it hard not to be, but i don't see how anything i said was homophobic. this isn't tumblr, grow thicker skin

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

They were my sox whatd you expect
Thanx I guess
Swing and a miss. I have been regularly visiting for less than 2 months here, I come from /v/irginistan.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Well you are obviously gay so you should be hating yourself fag.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

I have social anxiety which is why I'm using spoilers to attract even more attention to my post so everyone sees what I'm doing ahahaha I'm so shy guys holy shit please help I'm shaking that I'm talking to boys here ahahaha geez

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

Are you one of those feminine guys?

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

If there are no winners, there are no losers either. You can claim victory on that alone and your own view and opinion are all that matters. The spooks' opinions are nonfactors.
You've won, user.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

pls b horny uk fem twink

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

unless my sense of time has been supremely fucked I could have sworn there was another user that would avatarfag with sock pictures, usually top down not like the angle you took them in. coincidence I guess?

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Not using spoilers as an addendum to whatever you were originally saying, like a side note or a break into a new tangent of thought

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

YEAH BUT NOT EVERYBODY AGREES WITH ME AND I'M RIGHT I KNOW IT )<
fuck all I want to do is define objective reality so that it suits my shitty subjective tastes. is that really too much to ask?

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Objectivity is nonexistent in the world. You should just recognize your personal subjective view to be objective instead honestly. No point getting dragged into their game user. Become your own god, or something like that.

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

oh word? no one felt the need to drop an APB in the last thread there was a new one?
based.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

My friend told me the correct term is "skinnyfat", I am working on my body but if you ignore the tum (that is only obvious with me unclothed) I am very skinny, and could be seen as womanly, as much as I hate that. I am a man, dangit.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

the term chaser is usually put at the end of something to specify what they chase: chub-chaser, tranny-chaser, etc. that just means they specifically want that, no such thing as a fem-chaser because the normal situation is that masculine guys get with feminine guys.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Do you? I'm not on Discord.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Oh, well I guess I was wrong then. I assumed that it just meant the fem types only wanted other fem types. Oh well.

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

Yeah I should just make my own little diet soda bubble and fuck that haters. Anyone else who is also a diet soda purist can come with me, but only if you agree with everything else that I agree with too.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

i was raised christian but it ran off my back sometime before i admitted my gayness to myself, which made it easier
are you lonely in general? or are you not attracted to females compared to guys?

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

I assumed
yeah that was your problem, retard

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Sorry I'm feminine sort of but I don't think about similar people in that manner. :S

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

I'm from the US and I'm not really a twink, I'm a little chubby but it's not noticeable. I am definitely fem though

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Atta boy user, keep the spooks in check.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Duh that was the point of that post.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

I am having a hard time admitting it to myself, I am still a man, but I do have difficulties connecting with females. I am very lonely, but I do have *a* online friend I like hanging out with, he is not gay tho, AND neither am I!!!
In what manner? I think it is quite picky of you to not like someone just because they are physically "unattractive", that is very materialistic and you should be ashamed!

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Why should I be ashamed? I just said I don't think about "womanly" guys...

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

i'm not gay but here i am talking to other gay people on the specifically gay thread

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Ugh so now the infinite imaginary people that I brought into my bubble are gathering up into a massive orchestra and playing songs about how great diet coke is. I HATE this kind of music. They're going to have to go. But I know for sure that there's an infinite number of imaginary people who are diet soda purists and won't do this bullshit so I'll wait for them and then I'll finally be happy.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

tfw no 25+yo bf into boring nerdboys

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Why do you permit them to exist in the first place user? What demands that the infinite audience be around in the first place if they do not benefit you or compliment your ideals? Erase them, replace them with yesmen that agree with you wholeheartedly.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

What the actual fuck is going on in this thread anymore? It's so weirdly abstract that I actually had to check if this is still /r9gay/ at the top

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

But then I'm applying finite concepts to the infinite. This cannot stand. It's existentially claustrophobic. It's one thing to be exclusionary but it's another thing entirely to erase aspects of existence itself.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

im a dom twink who needs a mini sub twink who wont leave me for chad
life is hard

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Why not replace the infinite with an infinite void instead? Delete the conversation as a whole and let endless silence flood in instead. That would equally resolve the issue, would it not?

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

well, what are you doing with yourself and your time? the more companionship i immersed myself in the less need for bf i felt. consider that you just need more friends or something you actually care about to busy yourself with

as that other user said though you are hanging around on /r9gay/

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

But then I'd be soooo bored omg

Chase Green
Chase Green

I'm 6'0 but I don't really mind if you are shorter than me, you got discord or somethin

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Boredom is another spook user, don't fall for such things. Infinite silence is stasis, that is the purpose of all things, to achieve stasis.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

Plus nothing existing for the eternity of everything and retroactively nullifying all of previous existence seems kind of paradoxical to me. Like what? This is all there is? In the entire history and totality of everything possible in all of everything? EVERYTHING everything? Nothing? Nothing at all? Nothing at all? Nothing at all...

Attached: stupid-sexy-void.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720)

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

we saw the event horizon and put our collective dick into it.
now there is no theme, topic, purpose, or rules.
only riffin' with the boys.

you're now entering the Riff Zone.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

I suppose that's true. But still, one can't alleviate the fear of spontaneously generating awareness of the whole nothingness situation.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

do you have steam?
or would you be open to making one?

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

As I said, it is very earthly, body type shouldnt matter.
I am... I am not... Maybe I am...
I have had a few friends, but the more I am with company the more I want someone, I want to have someone I can always talk to and be happy with.

What I mostly love to do is write and draw, but mostly the latter.

/lgbt/ wasnt of much help besides calling me white scum for not being a slut, so I came here, apparently the gays here are friendly and I can actually make friends here... if only I posted more than once a week.

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

I would be open to making one.
If you tell me why you want to talk to me?

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

Which is probably how the whole "let their be light" bullshit meme happened in the first place. There are no guarantees (this was before god invented grammar and thus their is interchangeable with there). This is forever.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Everything that is by default, is limited. There is a finite supply of content, substance, whatever you wanna call it within existence. Whereas with nothingness, there is true infinite because there is no beginning, it's unfathomable nothing. It's not only the end goal of everything but the one thing you cannot measure because there's nothing to measure.
Start idealizing nothing instead of fearing awareness of it. Make it yours, somehow.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

oh hell yeah are we dippin our toes into the concept of eternity, nothingness, and the incomprehensible implications of them?

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Any form of eternity would be genuine hell. Again, there is a finite supply of content within existence, to be given eternity would mean an eternity of repetition once you've sifted through all the content once. Truly a horrifying concept, eternity.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

How am I supposed to maintain that for a LITERAL ETERNITY? At one point I'll slip up and go "hmmm I wonder what happened if things existed... WAIT NO NO NO NOT THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK"
There's no way out of the cycle, man.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

You too will have to achieve stasis. Some how. Your mind just has to rot and you merely need to lose your sentience. Get lost in nothingness.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

apparently the gays here are friendly and I can actually make friends here
No, not really. You'll never make friends here, not lasting ones at least. No one here is nearly mentally stable enough to properly have a conversation with you one on one. The few people who do manage to speak to you outside the thread will inevitably get bored or otherwise sperg out and stop speaking to you entirely. The only exception to these outcomes is if you make it lewd within the same day of speaking. Other than that? You can't count on making friends here. It's not even debatable either, it's an objective truth to the sate of the thread.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

On the bright side, it's only hell when it's hell. Meaning, when shit is really fucked and when you're also aware of the possibility of eternity (unfortunately, humanity can fall within these parameters). But when shit is good and eternal it's all good man, even if you have to confront the inherent purposelessness of everything except as a means to ignore the void every once in awhile.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

i promise i never try to shill my shit unless i'm asked but i've been so obsessed with the problem of a consciousness existing literally forever that i tried to articulate it into a song, forgive me if you guys have heard it already but i made it while talking and sharing bits with you guys a while back so i guess it's not too bad of a choice to post it.

it's very rare that this topic organically comes up in a thread so i feel like it would be a good contribution.

soundcloud.com/wasteland000usa/void

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

/lgbt/ is tranny hell dont go there
if you are still attracted to women, dont give up on them as a whole incase you miss the one in a million but otherwise i wouldnt waste your time
really though it sounds like you need a bf, which is something i cant help with since >tfw no bf

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Degenerate. I think I shall neckrope myself then, I will never find company or a bf amongst you scum, but if not here, then where? Where do I go?

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

I dont like women, at all, vaginas are disgusting and they are all dumb vermin who dont understand anything beyond basic survival instincts.

I do need a bf, like right now. Gib.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

I would argue there is no 'good' eternity. If you are made to forcefully enjoy it, lobotomized then it's debateable as to whether a gimped version of you is 'you' or at least, I think it is. I wouldn't personally, as I am now wish for that fate even if it would be 'pleasant' I'd much rather just cease.
Listening to it now. There really isn't enough music about eternity, I like it though so far tripanon.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

need someone who is <5"8, skinny and cute. also in the uk.
sorry!!!

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Nowhere. It's not that there isn't anywhere you won't find someone, you just won't find someone that meets your specifications. Either broaden your horizons and completely challenge your personal views or be for the most part alone. That's kind of your only two options.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Someone like this should exist itt, come on

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

well user, where in the world are you?

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

My worst fear is that near-nirvana has actually happened like a bajillion times but somehow it all comes back because the existence of absolutely nothing, not even a void, as an actual tangible phenomenon (not in the abstract, which is still kind of hard), is so difficult to grasp and actualize.

So like you have a bunch of buttholes who think they've achieved nirvana but really they're just inhabiting their conception of what nirvana is, which isn't what it actually is.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

i think more people want that than people who are that

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

how old are you, and are you a virgin? very important desu

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

But I am the only one posting so I have the advantage when they hand out bfs.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

I think there can be a self-aware compromise that one makes with reality. Where everything is good and pleasant, but you're also know that it's all bs, but it's better than any imaginable alternative so who cares? If you have to spend an eternity doing something it might as well be that. Or trying to end it, I guess, which is probably futile, but is also probably what the Human Project (tm) is all about.

William Peterson
William Peterson

My horizons are pretty broad already, tho. I want a gay, who isnt unhealthy. Maybe he is christian too and can debate theology with me, but thats it.
Already answered, pay attention to me, fake-bf.

Yurop. That is all you get, I dont trust you, yet.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

You sound cute, and I like what you postulated.
I'd like to talk with you, maybe even be a flirt?
But up to you whether you think thats worth a contact.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Sure, considering the alternatives it may be a better outcome by far, but I'd still much rather there be an option of true peace. Nothing, stasis, to achieve the purpose of all things, ourselves included. To cease in every conceivable way and not be. For there to be endless nothing, incomprehensible void. That is the purpose of all forms of existence, to cease. Any form of eternity is to go against the very nature of existence.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Could I e-mail you?

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

I wouldn't mind having white/flaxen hair if I had more androgynous features. Boys with white hair are hella cute. My hair's a nice shade of blond already so all I really need to do is bleach it.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

I disagree. I think existence is a cope for eternity. The purpose of existence is to endlessly perpetuate but pretend that it isn't so that we can pretend that eternity doesn't exist.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

facing the concept of "forever" head on ultimately devalues pretty much every aspect of success in life down to the point where the only inherent worth to be found is the momentary distraction from the harsh truth of futility.
thank you!
if you haven't heard this before, built to spill literally describing what eternity would feel like and for such a happy sounding instrumental the lyrics accompanying it are terrifying
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1RlzyWHm4
do you mean like all existence as we understand it has gone through it's total timeline to it's "end" multiple times but because pure nothing as a literal "thing" cannot ever be understood by a human? forgive for brainlet, i'm dumb

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

24 and loving it, no.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Yeah, something like that.
No you're not brainlet at all, this is brainlet pseudophilosophy stuff anyway so if anything I'm the brainlet for taking it seriously.
Like I would not be surprised if this exact conversation has been reiterated a million trillion times. I'd be horrified, but not surprised.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Perhaps, maybe the idea of existence's purpose being to cease comes from a short-sighted mind and vague assumptions because things 'die' when perhaps they endlessly loop, restart, whatever it may be. Though, I truly hope that is not the case and we will be granted escape from such a hellish cycle. But perhaps that mindset changes as well from iteration to iteration.
Currently listening to the other songs on that soundcloud you posted. About to start the last song but then I'll listen to that posted link.
I honestly cannot fathom how an eternity in any form could ever be positively received.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

yes
[email protected]

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Also your music is legit good and I'm jelly of your talent/practiced skill

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

Wasn't there some reason for people to not use or email sharklasers addresses?

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

Well, you have the freedom to be anything and know that that freedom will exist for you personally at some point. It's still not "good" but you can dope yourself into temporarily not caring (which means nothing in the face of eternity, but it works well enough for the vast majority of mortal lifeforms).

James Roberts
James Roberts

if its some weird data leaking thing i doubt its going to affect people much. they'll just share disc and keep going there

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

If all else fails, I can and will ultimately rely upon my mind's deterioration I suppose. If eternity is little different than what we face now, which is unlikely I suppose but regardless, I can simply cease in terms of brain function. I struggle as is to form thought let alone coherent thought a vast majority of the time.
I am blessed in that respect at least.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

very cute blonde boys are my fetish

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

hello im right here uvu
i made a paper airplane
it flew off the balcony
i cant find it

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

oh thats a shame umu
now can i sex you please? uwu

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

well user i wish you well with your spirituality and bf search
unless its my specific part of yurop i dont want to waddle towards an LDR and you already seem set on what you want

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

what no HeLP mE
i want my airplane
sex later, you lewd
i am tired

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

do i get to use your mouth as onahole if i find it?

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Are bfs real?

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

I want a bf, that is all I ask for. I want the warm embrace of a man to hold me tight, and I want to wake up next to him knowing we wkll have lots of fun today, speaking our minds, playing games.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Nope, they're all spooks.

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

what is an onahole
i can just make a new
lets draw cute stuff on it
i wanna win a competition

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

okay i will make a cum tribute to your paperplane uwu

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

is there something wrong with being 24 years old and not a virgin?

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Depends on how you became not a virgin

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

woah what the heck
please dont cum on it
i worked hard on that
cum on me in stead...

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

reading old philosophers after years of stewin and brewin on this existential fear feeling like i was the only one with this abstract, inarticulate dread was a very sobering experience.
realizing in like 20 minutes that all these complex questions that my brain was only able to half understand have literally been asked and asked again countless times for thousands of years.
both reassuring and depressing, knowing i'm not crazy but also not special.
aww shucks man, thanks so much. i didn't mean for you to listen to all the other ones, they were from before i started working towards a definitive sound for this project, but still i appreciate you checkin them out!
something i always try to remember when i indulge in these armchair philosophizing sessions is that all possible explanations, predictions, theories, and anything else created by the human mind with the intent to palpate (i finally got to use my hi-score scrabble word) the concepts of eternity, nothingness, and existence will always and inevitably be bound by the very steep limitations of the human brain and mind.
the fact that we were even able to notice that these things existed, much less put a name and definition on them, is amazing to me. these ideas that exceed so far beyond what the living human brain can ever understand will probably never be understood at even the smallest level, in my opinion.
but maybe that's me projecting my birdbrain onto all of humanity.

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

Not if you've only ever had sex (anything involving genitals- not only anal) within the context of a committed long-term monogamous relationship with your loving husband or boyfriend.

Jack Long
Jack Long

tfw no muslim bf to bulli me

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

i have only ever had casual sex but i want love
i have intimacy issues

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

do i get to hold your beautiful blonde hair as i cum on your face? uwu

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

I enjoyed the other songs on the soundcloud, honestly. And that youtube link was rather comfy as well. I don't sadly have anything of the same scope to offer in return though. Save for some edgy shit that sort of delves into the topic of eternal existence and the endless cycle of life, but I won't post that as it's probably not nearly relevant enough.
bound by the very steep limitations of the human brain and mind
Exactly, no matter what we theorize or how we view it, we're viewing it all through an incredibly narrow lens that could be so far off the mark it's comical. Our theorycrafting means nothing in the end. We really will never understand likely even a sliver of existence, or anything cosmic scale.
Not that knowing would meaningfully change anything in the first place.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

tfw no non-degenerate bf to rub my hand as we watch movies under blanket

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

if you have intimacy issues then i don't see why you'd suddenly just decide that now is the time to have love. why is that?

Ethan White
Ethan White

only if you must
but please dont pull
it hurts very much
can we hug after?

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

what the hell man, keep your eyes on the prize.
i've been workshoppin new plane designs in the garage, we gotta test em out on the balcony.

i promise you we're takin home the golden fighter jet at the North American Annual Paper Plane Tournament.
you can't be gettin facial'd when we're a week out from regionals dude!

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Sorry I have to thoughtvomit really quick
We KNOW for a fact that no one in the history of anything/time has ever achieved nirvana. Why? Because nirvana is the terminus of existence. I wouldn't be typing this right now if someone had. But, moksha has probably been achieved countless times, because it is simply unification with the infinite/embodiment of it, rather than the eradication of it by its own will. So, the question is, what is preventing the moksha-entity from ending its own existence? Does it drown in its own euphoria and think to itself "this ain't so bad", while forgetting the countless lives contained within for whom it is? I think that this is the reason why nirvana can only be achieved by a limited entity- someone who can only comprehend the finite mechanics needed to cause the moksha-entity to extinct itself while excluding and not comprehending the mechanics that would prevent such an extinction. And this is what I call the Human Project (tm), although I could be totally wrong and just going on a manic tangent, and we're all just irrelevant space dust etc.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

this is something that only people on /x/ and like 2 other anons would understand and care about

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Oh dude fuck youre right but I STIL CANT FIND IT!! And another user keeps bugging me about Cumtributes can you help me get rid of him?

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

yeah i will you give you a pity hug and leave you shortly after
but please clean off the cum before touching me

John Harris
John Harris

I know I know that's why I called it thoughtvomit
But I really had to get it out before I forgot all about it
So that's what I did thank you for listening

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

Why is it so hard to even find someone nice or kind to talk to :(
Everyone here is so lewd and absorbed in talking to each other

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

What topic do you wanna discuss. Contribute something, nerd.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

thats what we all really want in this thread
which cunt are you in

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Don't call me nerd! But then again, I am nerdy so that sucks.
I just want a friend for myself that's all. I can talk about lots of topics.

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

That sounds very assholish and the other user and I need to prep for the competition!!!!!

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Fine, dork. Yeah but be a bit more descriptive y'know, what do you like at least. Hobbies and the sort? Elaborate on the supposed lots of topics.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

be 6'2
straight
undesirable for women cuz shit facial features and personality
become gay
have soft warm body and decently sized pp
undesirable because of height

i just wanna be a submissive femboy

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

for myself
most people have more than one friend. talk about a topic you're interested in right now then. literally anything. you can't complain about people just being abosbred in their own thoughts and actions if all you've said to convince people otherwise is "no ones doing what i want to talk about" and your response to someone telling you to talk about something is "i can talk about a lot of things". like c'mon give a little here, can't work with nothing

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

there's no such thing, stop rewatching NGE

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

whatever then i can get any boy i want so your loss

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

I answered many a times already, Im somewhere in yurop, and I need you to be able to debate faith and theology with me.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

any boy I want
Except that one, amiright?

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

I can talk about lots of topics.
demonstrate that ability, then. show us what kinda nerdy shit you're into.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

I can talk about video games, history, wars, uniforms, umm books and some light science. And comics, manga, anime.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

What portion of history, which wars, which nation's uniforms? What vidya, I assume paradox stuff given the other answers.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

What films are you watching/recently watched, /r9gay/?

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

yeah, that sounds nerdy alright. what kinda manga/anime you into? what have you most recently read/watched?

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

The sunset limited
Rather good film.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

I'm interested in World Wars but also Ottoman wars and other european conflicts. Same with the uniforms. Yes, I like paradox games and strategy games in general, and japanese games. Nerdy enough?

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Any boy you want... not me tho, and I am a cute blond boy, so hah. Your loss. Take this L.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

i don't want him tho?

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

So you're a slut. Yes, there's something wrong with that. You are degrading yourself and others by having casual sex. With every partner both of you increasingly lose the ability to pair bond. You're dooming yourself to be unable to love. A lifetime of nothing but meaningless sex is where you're heading.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

that means a lot to me, seriously. i appreciate it.
Deathconsciousness by Have A Nice Life is what i would call the quintessential "i am aware that i will die someday and all the suffering i've endured on earth will be for nothing and then i'll be thrust into whatever lays beyond death, most likely Hell" -core
i had to copy that down in Notepad so i can come back to it when i'm a little more sober because there is a lot of shit in there that i never would've thought of and want to come back and dig deeper into.
really interesting shit, user.
don't worry bro, i anticipated something like this might happen. i got a duffel full of prototypes i've been in the lab with, some of them are a little ambitious but i know you've always been the "wildcard" of this operation so i assumed you'd be down. we're takin home that gold, no doubt

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Good, because you clearly can't get them.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

I don't believe
Also NGE has nothing to do with nirvana except maybe as a tangential concept
I don't like NGE anyway. Shinji had no reason to get in the robot.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Yuru Camp and Girls last tour.

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

i had a lot of issues that stopped me from forming good relationships with people when i was younger. i think i am better now.
desu i am in a relationship at the moment and it is going well but its ldr and there is a 7/8 year age gap between us (he's younger) so im feeling like this might not be a healthy relationship for either of us to pursue.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Im too lonely. Ill start smoking again

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

Because i chose not to?
if i tried to get him i would be nicer obviously

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Look buddy, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Mate anything that helps you become the exit node of existence (you can tell I'm schizo cause I have my own syntax for this shit).
I thought I was being retarded but thanks for the boost.

Landon Price
Landon Price

I guess so, I haven't seen many people list Ottoman wars. It's usually just ww1 or ww2 if they mention history and wars.
I know very little about the Ottomans though, educate me user.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

I will educate you in private if you want.
I also like Rome and Crusades!

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Alright im sorry don't be mad i was just playing dumbo

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

after seeing Hereditary and falling in love with the story and how perfectly unsettling it was i've been on a tear of watching all A24 Pictures produced horror films.
saw The VVitch, It Comes At Night, Killing of a Sacred Nigga, It Follows (i think that's one they did? well anyway i watched that too)

if any spookyanons here have any recc's for movies that personally scared the shit out of you or disturbed to a degree you remembered it the next day, please don't hesitate to tell me

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

7-8 year age gap
hmmm

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Alright how do I get this class?
Rome
Which rome, unified rome or Byzantium rome? Or both?

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

I don't like Byzantine Rome.

You can post Discord if you use it.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

killing of a sacred deer was awful tho
was it just like
I hate you guys so I'm poisoning you all with jewelry and shit but I'm going to pretend that it's supernatural so that you all think it's a big mystical deal and that I'm not just an asshole
and if so, why didn't the mom get poisoned? she made direct contact with everything. it seemed inconsistent
I do love the humor of it though

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

You're really doubling down on giving gay men a bad name huh.

So not only are you a slut, you also prey on children.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

tfw no opera listening bf

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

i don't think having sex outside of a committed relationship makes me a slut. i just lack the social skills/personality required to have a more developed relationship to another person.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

So then work on yourself first before you go out having rampant promiscuous sex and fucking little boys up the ass you absolute fucking waste.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

watched once upon a time in america today
excellent film but now i just want to settle down into a cosy opium den

John Diaz
John Diaz

be my friend I'm not interested in lewd that much

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

Oculus was pretty scary
It's all about doubting your perceptions and how you can never be sure that what you think you're doing is what you're actually doing
Scary as shit, especially as a drug user, if you've ever been in that territory before. Probably lackluster on a less personal scale though.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Are you on discord? If you post it i will add you and we can chat

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Mirrors or whatever the film was called was pretty good for Mirror-based horror.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

16 is the aoc where i am
he is also in love with me and it is hard to say no to unconditional love after a lifetime of of being rejected, even if it is coming from a retarded teenager.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Orthodox user here, how's it going cath user?

Black desu, looks much better than light brown

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Im still here lurking, whats up orth user

Asher James
Asher James

schizos are my type of people.
going in and out of psych facilities from teenage years helped me realize who my real peers were all along and they weren't any that would be in public.
i would actually challenge you to write a full page of your ideas expanded on and post a link to it in the next thread, if you'd want. cuz i'd read it for sure
oh fuck i didn't even think it was a poison thing, i just assumed from the weird, inhuman dialogue and surreal, off-kilter cinematography that this story took place in a bizarro version of our reality where shit like curses just happen.
and i hear a lot of people describe this as a dark comedy but the entire presentation of the story was so unreal it came off as gravely serious.
i don't know, i loved it. but then again i loved donnie darko too so maybe i just like shitty presentation

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Never heard of it. I'll add it to my list.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

then work on yourself
good advice m8
the rest is just rude

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

I love donnie darko too. Easily in my top ten. I never quite got a hang of what was going on with the whole time prophet thing but the aesthetic and general feelings were enough for me.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

yo, fellow orthobro. funny seeing you here of all places.
hey what's up you cute, little schismatic

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

Kit#2752

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Please dont bully that much

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Does anybody know the guy that was recently going by Chisana Sora? Is he dead?

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

I do, yeah. I don't know, but I am worried about them.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

tfw no orthodox bf to tease me about being a little schismatic

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Last I talked to him he said he was going to do it soon and I was scared to message him because it'd pretty much confirm it if I never got a response.
Now his account is deleted which requires a week of not even logging in.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

tfw user doesn't reply

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

I have the worst luck imaginable.

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

I hope that isn't the case. They hadn't responded to me in like a month now.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

can i find a bf on tinder?

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

I ended up crying in bed last night because it finally sank in that he's most likely dead. He's like the only person who's genuinely gave a shit about me and I really wish there was anything I could have done to make life worth living for him.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

Did you ghosted by the other user that posted their contact?

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

what happened now, user?

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

talkie talkie weepie beepie

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Only if you're a normalfag or have normalfag tendencies, otherwise people will think you're too out there or not worth dating. Basically the same caveats to real life dating, at least Tinder has more of a reputation for getting relationships and not just hookups like Grindr does

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

every movie the director of donnie d. has made has always been so ambitious in terms of story and world building that there's like an entire season's worth of television that could be made from them that he just crams into an hour and a half. watch Southland Tales if you want the same kind of structure the donnie had but instead of hazy, dreary suburban upper class 2000s dread, it's basically just an accurate prediction of 2019 in 2008 but add a thick layer of california nostalgia and hyperconsumerist sarcasm.
also obligatory >tfw no schizophrenic Christ-like figure donnie bf who you die cuddling in bed with as a jet engine crushes you both
sorry, sorry i always get razzed by caths in threads so i wanted to feel what it's like to draw first blood.
i'm certain you're a fine, upstanding cathlet.
oh man my church history is really rusty but i think i have enough bully fodder from your guys' current pope to last me an entire lifetime of marriage.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Give me a UK bf

Juan White
Juan White

No brit bf to drink beer with

Attached: 1552499466651.png (383 KB, 750x750)

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

i just want to tickle a sad boy and make him happy

Attached: 1560548391301.png (418 KB, 680x700)

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

Hello I am a UK b,
I don't have any friends though.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

this is me but i have at least 2 friends

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

tfw no ticklefag bf

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Who needs IRL friends when you stay inside all day posting on the internet

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

I'll wait till the next thread to talk about it.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

Nobody got ghosted, he's underage and got removed.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

That makes sense. Discord does tend to attract that crowd. I'd add you but I sleep in like 20 minutes. My schedule is shit.

William Anderson
William Anderson

have the occasional prison gay thought, don't care
meet a guy playing an mmo
literally can't stop thinking about him
every night for weeks I dreamt about him cumming inside me nonstop
get mildly flirty and eventually confess to him
find out he's straight
spend 2 days thinking what to do
end up begging to be his, even say he can call me a girl if it makes things easier
admit to him i have a small dick and so on so it's the same as a woman
still says no
God I want him to claim me but it'll never happen..

Attached: JPEG-20190606-101414.png (314 KB, 534x534)

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

hell yes, my man
i'll drink (alone, again) to that, compadre

Attached: aszpwwo.png (492 KB, 771x727)

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

I've been coming to these threads much more recently, read a bunch of old Axios stuff which has led to me being more open to the idea of liking boys rather than just telling myself to stop being a faggot

Attached: 1560457958196.png (822 KB, 1070x804)

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Sounds kinda cute.
What mmo?

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

What beer do you prefer to drink user?

I have not gotten "drunk" before. :)

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Really? Do you just never drink?

For me, it's Carlsberg.

Attached: 1553137448671.jpg (86 KB, 850x994)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

FF 14, it would be cute if he would accept me

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

I almost never drink alcohol and all the beer I've tried was not appetizing.

Attached: 1552931849003.png (175 KB, 468x431)

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

your fault, how was I supposed to know you were the same user twice, also you were rather rude

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

We can talk tomorrow, but I'll understand if you don't wanna. I rarely come here as it is.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

TFW 27 year old britbong
Don't drink, don't do any drugs
So I'm basically boring as fuck.

Unrequited love is cute! CUTE!
Except when it's my love being unrequited then I wanna kill myself.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

sorry i guess i lied about the beer, i dont really drink either and i dont like the actual taste of beer itself
necked down some shots once but never really got drunk before

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

tfw no 27yo boring straight edge bf

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

Straight Edge Britbongs rise up

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

If you wanna post yours I can add it. I'm too paranoid to actually post mine here.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Let's stay in, watch documentaries and drink tea.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

checked

Yes please.

What's our first documentary?

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Britbong
It's nice to see some more around, this boy I like was from America so it wouldn't be easy anyway
I just wanna be bullied by a cute boy..

Zachary King
Zachary King

I wish I was cute.
I'm some dumb hairy brute with a big dick and I doubt anybody could love me for more than my dick.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

this year i straight edged enough that one of my housemates cut down on his drinking (of his own volition), feels good man

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

\
ah man, i don't know
i'm not casting judgement on you because, well, look where i'm at as well.
but i feel like making gays welcome in the church from a place of tolerance is a very bad idea.
dogmatically, morally, spiritually, pretty much everything about the faith points to homosexuality being a perversion of the flesh and a means for a demon to oppress your soul you and degrade you with your own lust.
again, i'm not casting judgement because i'm struggling with the same demon.
i feel like orthodoxy has maintained it's power in the face of constant revision and neutering by modern day christians because they refuse to bend to the whim of the modern world's morality.
if we start saying "gay is okay" that opens up the slopes to get real slippery real quick.

that being said... me want boyfriend

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

try to be handsome instead!

Austin Price
Austin Price

Supposedly the whole "don't fuck dudes" in the Bible is a translation from the 80s and earlier versions were "don't fuck little boys".
Wish if true.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Play with me instead and I'll bully your boyhole.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Big hairy brute is cute.

People who shave their legs to be girly and uwu are fake and stupid.

Attached: 1536950814759.jpg (152 KB, 850x1192)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Big hairy is perfect for me, what are you saying user.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

ahhhhhhh
be my ogre bf, please!
i don't even care about dick size, my ass too tight for them anyways.
i just want a big fuzzy to rough house with me and try to recreate attitude era wwe wrestling moves

Attached: 00.jpg (400 KB, 800x800)

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Liars. Nobody could like some disgusting man beast like me.
Except when people fetishize ntr antagonists and then it's really unsettling and even more damaging to my self esteem.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

Niffy#6885 if you wanna talk

Caleb James
Caleb James

Not sure about the fetish bit but being big isn't a bad thing at all. There's more of you to hold, you know?

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

I don't really play ff14 but I'll be playing PSO2 when it finally launches in the west, is that fine?

William Bell
William Bell

man beasts are punk rock, though.
you might have a complex about your looks or physique but just in the last 10 minutes you've had 3 boyos jump on you, just from your negative description.
there is a market for "brutes" and let's just say i've got some money burnin a hole in my pocket (tilde goes here)

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Where is my bara bf?
I could need a friend to talk to.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

I take the opposite stance. Homoromantic interactions are motivated by the spirit in spite of the flesh. The church condemning it as a sin is an extra pressure applied to test the love you have for whoever it is you love, even though you're "not supposed to". But true love trumps any opposition. Of course there is a such thing as a hedonistic homosexual, but I don't think that degrading literally everyone who has homoromantic relationships on that basis is mature or very spiritually aware.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Sent btw

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Damn I love casual sex, just had a guy over for hours.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

he doesn't game in the nude
Wow.

Attached: 20190614-232242.jpg (706 KB, 1600x1200)

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

We can tell you took your boxers off just for this photo.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

No brit bf to go to Starbucks with

Attached: 1554038939150.jpg (97 KB, 850x773)

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

sorry i dont really like coffee

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

You should sit in my lap while you play so I can watch your epic gamer moments.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

Well...there's always hot chocolate!

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

That place is terrible for my figure, for my wallet and for my contrarian image. But yet, I can't stop myself.

Attached: 1535885873603.jpg (321 KB, 1280x2000)

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

I only really drink water and vimto but I wouldn't mind accompanying someone and scoffing at those disgusting prices.

Attached: CwoZFeGXUAAvxN2.jpg (48 KB, 396x494)

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

I think it's the power of a strong brand image and a soft drug!

I'll do you a favour and buy you the next one.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

I just got out the shower actually, gonna play some games.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Good slut boy uwu

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

well user I would have a hot chocolate and a cookie with you

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

This is such a cute thing to read...thank you!

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

i have so many stretch marks on my body :( what do i do

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

Aww, thanks anonymous.
We'd have to go out again some other time too, though, because we need to be even on coffees bought for each other, it's just the right thing to do.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Rub preparation H on it. It's for hemorroids but it seriously works to reduce them a bit.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

tfw no ultra edgy bf

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

theres probably some oil or cream you can rub on it, some things you may have to accept though
t. blotchy legs make me too self conscious to wear shorts gang

David Garcia
David Garcia

Hmmm....Greggs?

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

tfw no short scandinavian bf to lay in bed with all day

Attached: 1552726397751.jpg (30 KB, 480x480)

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

WHERE IS MY BARA BF
HAND HIM OVER NOW

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

This unironically makes me so so so so happy. This is the reality that all of you have to face. Straight men don't fuck boys unless they're basically women. Having a tiny dick wasn't enough. If you cannot pass as a woman you will never have a ""prison gay"" claim you. Learn from this autist.

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

I'm right here, but I'm already taken by my bf (he's much cuter than you).

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

thanks to you user
really i have something to confess, i dont think ive actually ever been into a starbucks in my life

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Where's a britbong to cuddle with all-day tomorrow?

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Well there's always a first for loads of stores! It's nothing special though really. I quite like going to new stores myself

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

up norf

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Same here buddy o'pal

Alexander King
Alexander King

based, i was angry halfway through reading his story but ended up smiling towards the end

Chase King
Chase King

i do accept it but im afraid other people wouldnt, i care way too much about my appearance and am afraid i couldnt get a bf because of my stretch marks

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

nice
what direction norf, if you dont mind me being curious?

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

I live in the place they used to call Cleveland

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

sorry im going to be looking at a train all day

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

computer blue screens before i could post a well thought out response that i spent 10 fucking minutes trying to make as coherent and complete as possible
cool

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Such is the nature of existence, chaotic.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

What did he mean by this

Travelling or are you some kind of mechanic?

inb4 model train

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

WHERE IS MY BARA BF
HAND HIM OVER NOW
Origi

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

steam train

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

stop spamming the thread already you autist

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

But why are you looking at it user.. admiring it?

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

ultra edgeboi here

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Never origilolol

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

yes user. why else would i be?

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Just asking user.. you never said why before :)

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

I'd be your bara bf if you weren't an annoying spammer, I was actually ready to reply to the first one you posted and I came back to find you spamming. Oh well.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

You don't sound too edgy. Poser.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

what a fucked world we live in
a world where a man dedicates a noticeable amount of time from his life to to make a post which would essentially boil down to "no u" only to have his masterpiece destroyed before he could even get one single reply saying "cringe".

but, here is where we finally get a clear view of the Chaos Element in action

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

maybe if your reply wouldn't have boiled down to something so insipid the universe wouldn't have decided to clap you

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

ok stupid, guess you'll never know my brilliance and illustriousness then, I'll just go stew some more while writing my edgeboi diaries

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

well user, thats a bit more norf than me! shame about all the rain recently
i think ive seen on the *other* map before but my anxiety/no bf ratio hasnt settled enough to go talking to anons that way

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

have a 19cm penis, uncut.
Going to die a virgin and it'll go to waste.
Honestly more depressing than if I had a smol pp.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

this may be true, but i guarantee you wouldn't have caught the message on the first read-through of it.
you would feel insulted, something subconsciously activated, but you wouldn't know what until you retraced your steps, but by then it would far too late, the damage was done.
and thus your status would be elevated to Pwned.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

why would it go to waste just fuck someone if your virginity is that big of a deal, you faggots could have sex anytime you wanted you're literally all volcels here

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

you're not that good with words, let's calm down

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

I'm not a bottom. In fact I would bleed to death if I tried.
I am not attractive enough for random sluts to want to ride my dick.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

Why are blondes always the cutest?

Attached: 1541627009263.png (845 KB, 714x1000)

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

good morning bug.
are you gonna be up for movie night with us tonight or should i take your name off the seating roster?

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Are you blonde, user?

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

movie night for /r9gay/
i don't think anything's made me say what the fuck out loud before, congratulations

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

I am not attractive enough for random sluts to want to ride my dick
it's 19cm. are you fat? no? then there's no excuse, your face doesn't matter when it's just your dick getting used

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Unless I'm walking around naked nobody is going to believe my dick is any good.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

i take it that was a wtf of excitement.
it's up in the air what we're watching but we got 2 votes for Hereditary because i haven't watched it since that night i watched it a shit load of times back to back.
i wanna see your pick though, i'm making a bet with myself on what type of taste you have.

Mason Young
Mason Young

you're on the internet, you know how to work a phone and subsequently a hook up app. i really don't believe i have to walk you through all this

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Based midlander saying they are up north
jk :)
I always like to chat if I understood you correctly ;)

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

Nigger I'm not spending 10 fucking hours explaining to pushy 60 year olds that I can't bottom due to health issues.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

wtf why are all these britbongs talking? where's my cute britbong bf? >:(

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

of excitment
no
hereditary
i just know that movie because of the mom screaming at the kid scene which i liked, he seemed like he deserved it
i'm making a bet with myself
risking everything for nothing, seems about right

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

unironically, no one's said you would bottom except for you. on top of that if it's for medical reasons then you obviously are forced to top, so you specify you're a top. you're not this dense, i refuse to believe it

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

No, I have very dark thick hair.
My boyfriend is blonde though.

Ian Price
Ian Price

Pale guys with black hair and blue eyes are such rarities but the best of men, you cannot change my mind on that.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

I've tried using Grindr, I listed my profile as top only and the only people that messaged me were HrnyTop4U, DickyDaddyTop, HngHrnyTop and XxTopWeedLorrd420xX.
Nobody responded to me.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

tfw no cute bf to trade tummy pics with

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

it's midnight here and we all crawl out of the walls to bfpost

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

This describes me but I'm also big and hairy so I'm probably not exactly what you're imagining.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

yeah but where's mine? it's not fair.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

My eyes are grey/blue but very bloodshot because I do not take care of myself.
Can I still be worthy of love?

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

tfw no bf from WA who has a name that starts with D.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

How do i get an internet b.f?
Being ugly

Attached: cute.jpg (27 KB, 528x413)

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

It's not what I had in mind but you sound pretty cute
Maybe, you should start taking care of yourself

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

you post cute pictures of anime girls and use a lot of emoticons

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

peter did nothing wrong, my precious boy was innocent.
he was just a teenager trying to do what teenagers do, but there were things at work that he was completely at the whim of...
it's a seriously good movie but many say it drags a bit until the final act which makes it all worth it.
plus the brown boi from the naked brothers band is one of the leading characters and he kills it.
c'mon moth it'll be fun, just pop in for a little once it gets going, then you can go right back to trying to eat the light from the lamp on my front porch or reading Dostoevsky or whatever the fuck you do.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

you have to listen for the skittering noises then put some buttered crumpets out in the middle of the room
being in the british mainland helps too

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

well user i live in worcestershire so i think that might help, idk

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

what ugly features do you have user? are u fat?

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

Give me a bf or I will stub my toe by accident and nobody will kiss it better and then I'll be sad.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Are you a bottom robot?

Carson Green
Carson Green

No i want to be top
UwU but i feel like im lying to myself like that ;3;
Brown manlet dicklet skinnyfat balding chinlet

Attached: kici.jpg (29 KB, 482x364)

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Brown manlet dicklet skinnyfat balding chinlet
anime posters are always this disgusting, never forget that

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

i mean, you could've at least given me the respect to @ me

John Cook
John Cook

well you silly user there's probably no resident bongs living inside your insulation then! your best course of action then is to bfpost

David Russell
David Russell

i was replying to the person that literally called himself that, leave it to a tripfag to put himself where he was never being addressed. do you want attention that badly?

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

TFW no also guitar user BF.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

I'm not an animeposter i swear yes this existince is truly cursed at least im not fat anymore.

Attached: lol.jpg (80 KB, 960x960)

Austin Green
Austin Green

i'm not an anime poster he said while posting anime

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

started going out with my best friend that I had feelings for so long ago
I was never loved or wanted so I always tried to repress all of those feelings so it wouldn't hurt me
now my thoughts are a mess and I want to give him lots of love but my type of personality restrains myself from that thinking bad stuff because low selfsteem
Love is complicated

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

It was a goof, friend

Attached: 1557417517808.jpg (15 KB, 275x275)

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

i'm sorry i was trying to do a joke i saw online, like when someone feels so criticized by a post not even directed at them they just assume the person was trying to specifically call them out without addressing them.
it's basically the "say it to my face, bitch" sentiment but without an actual personal attack in the first place.
i feel like i made it worse now that i got embarrassed and felt like i needed to defend my case

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

thinking that isn't bait posting

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

*it was actually a hologram*

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

i know it was, i needed him to feel something semblant of shame by having to explain it, much like the tripfag just did

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

there's too much excellence here

Attached: 1482060.jpg (30 KB, 640x480)

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

is there more than one user called guitaranon here?

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

why would you toy with me in such a way

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

I am that guitar user, I need a music BF.

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

w-would you wanna jam sometime

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

so you already have a bf. you're just baiting about getting a replacement then?

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

i think he was saying he was the guitar user from last thread, not the one in this thread

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

i linked two posts from the same user (from last thread)

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

I'm straight but I sometimes get super gay thoughts at night ! Like holding hands and cuddling with a qt boi :3 HOW DO I STOP THE BIG NIGHT GAY

Attached: 3333.jpg (7 KB, 301x168)

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Anybody else hates being gay

Attached: 1557611841758.jpg (49 KB, 500x500)

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

No idea who kept posting after me, I went to bed after I posted the vocaroo.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

I CAN'T RESIST THE COCK LUST ANYMORE
I WANNA JERK OFF WITH A QT BOYYYYY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: C-7f-K8U0AAdD-m.jpg (112 KB, 1200x675)

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

wowie! you know there's an entire thread called /cocklust/? i heard it was made especially for you and me <3 let's go post there and see whoever cums first. the loser has to lick it off the other one!

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

hi user im your qt jerk off boy! ^_^

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

the loser has to lick it off the other one!
OOF !, my dick is already pulsating :333 I join you there !!

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

I want a brown bf.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

why do you hate being gay user?

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

alright it is I, your brown bf

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

oh weird, why would someone larp as you?
get a bf dumb slutposter
get a bf dumb slutposter

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

I want a qt white bi e-bf
I wanna jerk off to hetero porn with him and lick up each others cummies !

Attached: 1560556731346.gif (1.47 MB, 500x281)

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

oh weird, why would someone larp as you?
Don't know, but it's happened more than once.

Jordan White
Jordan White

Please be in northern Europe please!!!

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

stop watching porn and gtfo sex obsessed biscum

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

now that the degenerates are gone i can reveal my crippling insecurities about myself and my sexuality

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

Where can I find this thread?

Michael King
Michael King

hetero porn
absolutely fucking disgusting

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

IM VERY GAY user ! UWU
another user just send me his dick but it was yikes ! I WANT A QT DICK BF !

Attached: giphy.gif (857 KB, 384x288)

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Are you incapable of using the catalog?

Robert Long
Robert Long

I ' M
D O W N
W I T H
T H E
B R O W N

Attached: fb965e6fdd597b64c9017612d1fb80221730b55c-hq.jpg (18 KB, 274x379)

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

I'm not finding it on a search

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Please be in northern Europe please!!!
I'm from poland :333

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

I will keep posting until I find a bf to collar me and treat me like his good boy

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Can I come down and visit you?

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

depends on how cute you are ;c

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

I found that on Jow Forums, so good luck!

Attached: collar.jpg (363 KB, 1280x1116)

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Like a nerd if that's your thing. Are you good with sucking? Can we cuddle and kiss too?

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

How do I find out if I'm really bi

Attached: 1557950878080.png (13 KB, 300x250)

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

oh fuck i took too much benadryl with my oxy
spiders in my peripheral
feels like sense of touch is trying to fight against my skin

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

if you're even questioning it, you've already gone too far
pull back pull BACK

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Soul searching, try going on a date with a guy, see if you like it, talk with people. IDK, I'm pretty shit at figuring things out considering I didn't really "know" I was gay until I was close to 20.

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

tfw no platonic gay friend who works a day job with his own apartment/house
tfw no plat gayfren with wooden floors in their home
tfw no pgfren who lives within reasonable distance of you so and trusts you enough to let you stay over

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

D,
I've written to you a few times in these threads hoping you'd read my message and allow friend requests on Discord so we could talk things out. All I want is your friendship.
I've done everything I can without posting your name for your sake, so please D if you read this, remember the Dark Souls 3 memory we had, that's something that can help you know who I am. Thank you.

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

user, it's D
DEEZ NUTZ LMAo

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Easy: do you want to fuck men?

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

what if you want to kiss and cuddle some men but not fuck them?

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

i've started falling asleep in my chair intentionally because the sensation of laying in bed with no bf next to me has been emotionally taxing on me to the point of what some would consider the mental equivalent of giving birth while running a marathon and then passing a kidney stone at the finish line

Attached: 1560293482201.gif (121 KB, 500x362)

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Sounds like you're just very lonely

Attached: 1557839939725.png (347 KB, 681x421)

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

these people take a stance under our name in the midst of a crowd who has nothing to do with us
and I was frightened to do the same

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

Meow would say something brilliant here.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

its so romantic how any of us could be this guy
any of us could be on the cusp of being a guy who is on the cusp of anyone caring about him... or any of it or at all!

Parker Price
Parker Price

And I almost want to fight Get Bent in a war of who can be gayer intheir ideology of nothingness except neetdom and I will actually win anything because I. love. smooth. boys. and you retards refuse to let them in

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Have a lot of love to give and nobody to give it to.
It hurts.

Attached: D6Sd-fIU0AAw9Wp.jpg (89 KB, 1024x666)

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

as it were, these lost and lonely boibutts of exceptional traits beyond what you recognize are in fact here and realized

but not for you to socialize. and you are afraid, lord queeny. as you should be, lord queeny.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

and yet you post a slutty image
i have no idea what you guys are talking about

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Do tops experience cocklust? Are they just basically ass fetishists?
Do they want to suck the bottoms dick?

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Im Blonde and ugly though

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

slutty image
Cute catboy enjoying headpats.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

oh yeah for sure, i feel the need to suck a dick every now and then

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Can intersex people post here?

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

I am perturbed that threads (such as these) that were meant to be our own have become a battle tactic for weird sex warfare among straight people.

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

I don't make the rules but do you mean genuinely intersex with a biological condition or has it been coopted to mean something it doesn't mean at all?

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

and you retards refuse to let them in
What's your definition of a smooth boy, elaborate on it

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

can [some random shit] people post here
if you have to ask the answer is no

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

bf doesnt like paintings i bought for the flat
doesn't go buy replacements
why is my bf si lazy? How do i fix him?

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

No. You already own your own websites and you already know how to spot and counter posts contrary to your own. But it all has nothing to do with being a lonely, gay, ugly, robotic sperg. Only those qualities are allowed.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

ah yes the 1.7% of humanity, they're just begging to come into this thread

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

MY BF DIDN'T LIKE THE KRAFT PARMESEAN I PUT ON THE SPAGHETTI LAST NIGHT

TODAY HE PUT SOME CRUMPLED PROVOLONE ON MY CHICKEN

HOW SHOULD I CHEAT ON HIM SO THAT HE GETS THE MESSAGE

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

posts like these honestly infuriate me, not because you have a bf but because you have a bf and you're complaining about the most trivial and inconsequential thing. it's borderline woman behavior holy shit

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

I'M SO GAY THAT I PUNCH MY BOYFRIEND

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Moth for based /r9gay/ trip

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

I hate you retards. You all take a half year of your life to devote to what it really means to be gay. You are mean the whole way down. You are more than mean, you're rude! I thought I was gay! Now I think I just think I hate tall lanky boys in the rain because they have big dicks! Just kidding!

I hate you. and you were meant to agree with me. Why be here if you are gonna pretend to be otherwise.

William Torres
William Torres

Is there any argument against putting botttoms in chasity cages?

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

I am a bit.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

bait is bait. it's not such a revolutionary idea.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

I want to love you
its not gay
I hope it is

I would if it fit

Attached: 20190528-022645.png (1021 KB, 700x789)

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

chastity cages are a degenerate fetish and borderline tranny shit

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

be gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
multiple infraction

Attached: 20190528-022730.png (789 KB, 800x646)

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

You should be able to tell him not to fap and he just won't.
The chastity device is unhealthy and should be redundant.
Also it's not true submission if you have to force the issue.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

what exactly is the point of it? just a control thing? like, you just have their dick caged and they can't touch it unless you unlock it or something? kind of dumb but if it's something you're both into then it doesn't really matter

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

based gay schizo

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

who wants me to scramz into a vocaroo

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

thats me
not get bent
don't let that faggot take my credit

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

that's because most gays have women brains I warned you guys about this and you didn't listen to me
also moth if you won't get with get bent, what about bumpfle? you guys seem similarly cynical and angry

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

stop replying to trips you retard

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

bumpfle seems like he self-inflicts a lot of his anger and he almost seems less stable than get bent seeing as he was talking about his poopies last thread or the thread before that. also i'm not a big strong hairy man, not his type at all

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

get bent ship confirmed then

shut up faggot, trips are the best parts of these threads, fuck you guys for reporting meow

William Peterson
William Peterson

get bent ship
i'm also not a big strong hairy man
yeah ironically enough they both have the same taste

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

anyone else's dick can go inside them? i can push my flaccid dick inside till its like an extra ball or down there somewhere. i used to fap by putting it like this and grinding the area into things.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

send him a friend request

Really lhope he accepts it. The first step is done.

Attached: zqCFpHg.png (8 KB, 415x403)

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

I hope he's alright

Attached: 1518763682466.jpg (7 KB, 236x223)

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

and what if he doesnt?

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

well if he doesn't accept it..I'm going to write him somewhere else and tell him that I have a huge crush on him

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

meow m-misses us too r-right?

Attached: 1551015694866.jpg (64 KB, 701x600)

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

I'm gay but only for one guy. Anyone know this feel

Attached: sagiri-izumi-cute-anime-girl-eromanga-sensei-17.gif (1.31 MB, 540x303)

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

That's it. I've decided. I'm going to become a tranny.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

I did but I tried replicating it with other guys.
Can get close, not close enough.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Only go for it if you're already feminine and kinda qt user

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO LOVE AHHHHHHHH

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Only go for it if you're already feminine and kinda qt user
I am

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

I want a fwb, bit instead of fucking we cuddle

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

I am
Post your cute feet :3 to prove it !

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

don't do it if you already are
why would you do it if you already are
don't delude yourself

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

eww no
'cause I wanna maintain my cute charm

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

group project partner with chad
heart flutters, blushing whole time
keep spilling spaghetti and offering to do all the project for him
he ignores me and keeps flirting with stacy
chad is fucking awful don't know why anyone likes him.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

take your fucking circlejerk to //boards.Jow Forums.org/soc/
user it's just a baitfag
fuck off baitnigger

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

they are probably really ugly anyway

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

no I'm serious uwu
no!! They are super cute and small! They are smaller than most cis girls' feet!

Blake Young
Blake Young

smaller than most cis girls' feet
So you're either underage or baiting, no guy would ever have this happen even with naturally low testosterone or just being small footed in general

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

no!! They are super cute and small! They are smaller than most cis girls' feet!
if that was the case you would proudly post them, filthy liar !

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

you won't maintain it if you're a tranny best to let yourself age gracefully from cute to handsome withotu sterilizing yourself

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

turn into a slut when drunk
why does this happen? is being a slut my true self?

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

idk what to tell you lol. I'm not underage, but they are that small.
trying to get me banned for self-posting
rude
gay
caring about sterilizing yourself
also
male hormones
aging gracefully
lmaoing @ you

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

gay
caring about sterilizing yourself
i kinda do want to though to make it final that im gay and not having kids.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

looooooooooooooooooooking forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaa r9gay discord servvvvvvvvvver

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

I'm just gonna tell you right now, it's not going to be as easy as you expect. Everyone always overestimates how good or how bad they look, if you honestly believe yourself to look feminine now and think that hormones would just seal the deal, by all means go for it but just keep in mind that might not be the reality at hand. I'm not trying to change your mind here, people who usually say this are kind of made up on it but are you really ready for what's going to come next here? I mean baiting or not, I feel like these are some pretty good points to make for anyone actually considering it. Do you know where you're going to get hormones from? DIY with herbs is a meme, might as well just shave and call that feminizing. Using hormones you ordered online is going to be pretty slow acting and you might be allergic to them. Prescribed ones are your best option but again you'd need to actually commit to that decision, somehow end up passing a psychological exam before getting them.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Actually real life thread.
I hope you all enjoy it too.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

male hormones
not aging gracefully
sounds like you're actually just ugly, get the fuck out of my thread tranny, you have lgbt

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

not to side with a tranny but men actually age like shit, it's more genetic than it is hormonal based because if we're going by hormones here then testosterone ends up making you bald if you body decides to react that way to it, which is again a genetic thing. if anyone takes care of themselves going into their older years they're gonna look good, regardless of gender or whatever hormones they happen to have floating inside their body

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

i had already made the new thread here:

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

Troll threads don't count.
Shaking my head irl.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

I've seen more good looking old men than good looking old women.
Stop shilling and leave, don't join the other thread either.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit