Have children tranny

Have children tranny

Attached: 1555155775264.jpg (666x1089, 410K)

I cant, I dont have a womb because Im actually aman whos gay and likes wearing dresses. Im also a jew.

>real hard captcha ;p

Dilate 6644

SOMEONE MUST HAVE HER NUDE PICS
She's been posting on Jow Forums long enough

Maybe hitler got a few things right after all.

Whomst be that

screw that, they're loud and obnoxious and take up all your time

Attached: nah.png (414x248, 53K)

I'd have children with you, mommy

taking care of them and teaching them all you know is probably one of the greatest joys in life, but keep coping
sour grapes and shit

that's some normie shit nigga

sometimes even normies are right

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person's genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn't matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world's population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world's population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Originatalism

Attached: saint ted.jpg (357x450, 68K)

yeah lets bring another miserable robot into the world lmao
go back to /b/ you disgusting normalfag

you are a robot only due to bad parenting, it's not genetic

i'm a robot due to mental illness, all my three siblings are perfectly well-adjusted individuals

what kind of mental illness do you think you have?
are they clinically diagnosed?

You just checkmated yourself, nigga.
>me crazy
>siblings not crazy
>crazyness not genetic
>therefore I can have children

nah fuck that, im not white and i don't want to bring more brownie spics into the world

Attached: 7dce874dde1358162ccd6c83e1f02fabe8e33ec2c8b3b939b0e43d4d94ebafc6.gif (480x360, 1022K)

yes they are
gd, bdd, gad, major depression, bpd (not the bad kind that takes it out on others but nevertheless)

only normies can have kids, I'm not a normie

not him, but unless they are all monozygotic twins they do have a different genetics
Though the issue here is that even though someone might have a genetic predisposition towards a mental illness the environment still plays a huge role in triggering it.

both depression and anxiety disorders have a genetic component, though they are "activated" due to certain life circumstances user.
This doesn't necessarily mean that your children will inherit those predispositions and even if they do it doesn't mean they are destined have those issues.

ah i see, im mentally ill but you're straight up retarded

based user. I think the same way as you

>the classical you stupid, because me don't know how to prove you wrong
Make your point faggot

S A N D

A

N

D

Attached: 1528873008026.jpg (409x391, 101K)

maybe stop being a braindead normie
a robot has no interest in kids
a robot can't have kids in the first place
a robot can't raise kids
even if a robot had kids he'd have too many problems of his own for it to end well
fuck off back to your safespace

*passes on my mental illness*
happy now? from the oven directly into long-term care.
Besides it being the responsible thing to do, I don't want kids at all. I don't have the drive to procreate, and I don't like them. When I see a video of a baby crying it makes me angry and I want to shake it and kill it or slap it brutally.

>has no valid argument
as expected
>a robot has no interest in kids
That is your personal opinion, there are no statistical evidence on the robots preferences in this regard.
>a robot can't have kids in the first place
Find a girl that is willing to have your kids isn't impossible. Unless you are a retard.
>a robot can't raise kids
Why? This is just a self limiting believe. The majority of people who have kids are particularly skilled or smart. Most robots could do a better job, maybe not (you).
>he'd have too many problems of his own for it to end well
You should solve your problems first?
Oh let me guess, they are impossible to fix.
Sure thing.
>fuck off back to your safespace
Projection 101

Good, just don't spread your mental illness to white people. All Jews should become trannies.

Her name is Olivia
I really need to see her Polish milks

For science

Attached: 1526932818410.jpg (1280x1079, 251K)

no
user
I'm a mentally ill uneducated drug addicted freak
and plan to kill myself at 30

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (512x341, 31K)

Will post more periodically in the hopes praised user gives win

Attached: 1526931833052.png (597x598, 704K)

VERY BIG MILKIES

Attached: 1526934401543.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>starting a family in 2019

Damn it where are the nudes ugh

I don't respect a spic who will cuck himself out of the gene pool to impress the racists on a yellow mellow cartoon website.

Any more of this character in cosplay?
Christian-chan is my waifu.

spics are white user

>tfw no dominant christian gf to force me to stop being degenerate and give her children

Attached: 1555909977363.png (1712x847, 853K)

dont be so self centered, friend

Is everyone gay? Anyone found the nudes of the girl in op pic yet?

I didn't know I needed this until you posted this.
Give pls.

Attached: 1546791903898.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Post revealed and bare milk

Attached: 1535676831404.jpg (431x431, 90K)

ok you get a pass

I don't get it. Is that a real girl or just a passing tranny?

Attached: 1559151437062.jpg (670x767, 100K)

She's real gril
Just look at these c cup titties

Attached: 1559389142843.jpg (1600x901, 163K)

based and pinkpilled
origigigi

Attached: we1KBHcm_400x400.png (240x240, 116K)

Nah my bloodline ends with me (edgy)