Normie music

So what type of fucking music do I have to listen to, so I can fit in with the normies?Post some normie artists.

Attached: ariana-grande-7-rings-ftr.jpg (620x352, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUkSTnUK_T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weezer

originally of course

Taylor Swift, eh?

depends. What kind of normies are you hanging around?

None yet,because I'm obviously not a fucking normie.So I need to get into the stuff that they're into,and I thought music was a good start.

look up the top 40 charts and listen to that, but it really depends on what you mean by "normie"
twitter normies will listen to different music than "not like the others" normies, either way go on spotify and listen to whatever is below the "charts" category

You need to find out what kind of normalfags you want to deal with. What race are you, where do you live, what kind of music do you enjoy already? What are your hobbies? If you're the weird, anime watching, artistic type, your Normans will listen to different music than black, upper middle class, vaguely SJW Normans.

Whatever's on your local Top 40 radio station

Joji, Gorillaz, all rappers

Kygo. They love that shit

Don't, just fucking don't. It's all hot garbage. Normies might even appreciate your taste in music if it is unusual and you can sell it to them.

Abba, ACDC, Adam Ant, Aerosmith, Alabama 3, Amon Amarth, Annie Lennox, Aretha Franklin, Bach, Barbara Streisand, Barry Manilow, Barry Manihigh, Barry off Eastenders, Basement Jaxx, Bee Gees, Beethoven, Bill Whelan, Billy Joel, Billy Ray Cyrus, Billy Vaughn, Black Sabbath, Blackfoot, Blink 182, Blondie, Blue Oyster Cult, Blur, Board of Canada, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boney M, Bonnie Tyler, Boston, Boy George, Brahms, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, BT, Buddy Holly, Carpenters, Cat Stevens, Celine Dion, Cheap Trick, Cher

You don't have to fit in.

Music is simply too good, it would be a crime to listen to shit you don't like.

Besides, lots of normie subtypes have different tastes, much as you'd like to think of us as sheep, it's simply not the case. You only hate on us because we're superior.

Well. I'm not. But as a general rule.

Attached: 1459018225052.jpg (455x536, 90K)

Chopin, Chris De Burgh, Chris Rea, Chuck Berry, Clannad, Cliff Richard, Coldplay, Conway Twitty, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Rewvival, Crosby Stills & Nash, Daft Punk, Dave Matthews Band, David Bowie, Deacon Blue, Def Leppard, Depeche Mode, Dire Straits, Dolly Parton, Don Williams, Donna Summer, Dougie Maclean, Dr. Hook, Dream Theater, Dropkick Murphys, Duran Duran, Dusty Springfield, Electric Light Orchestra, Elton John, Elvis Presley, Eminem, Enigma, Ennio Morricone, Enrique Iglesias, Enya, Erez Yaary, Eric Clapton, Eurythmics, Eva Cassidy, Evanescence, Faith No More, Fatboy Slim, Fleetwood Mac, Frank Sinatra, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons

This is true except for the superiority part.

this should now be a music thread. Check out this shit out

youtube.com/watch?v=eUkSTnUK_T0

Garth Brooks, Gary Moore, Gary Numan, Genesis, George Jones, George Michael, George Strait, Gerry Rafferty, Green Day, Guns N Roses, Hall and Oates, Hank Williams, Hans Zimmer, Harry Nilsson, Heart, Henry Mancini, Holst, Hot Chocolate, Iron Maide, James Brown, Jean Michel Jarre, Jefferson Airplane, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Somerville, John Denver, John Farnham, John Mellencamp, Johnny Cash, Journey, Julio Iglesias

death grips, swans, clairo, my bloody valentine.

Kansas, Kebu, Kenny Rogers, King Crimson, Kitaro, Kool and The Gang, Kraftwerk, Led Zeppelin, Lindsey Buckingham, Linkin Park, Lionel Richie, Liszt, Little Richard, Loretta Lynn, Lou Reed, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Madness, Madonna, Mahler, Mariah Carey, Marvin Gaye, Massive Attack, Meat Loaf, Megadeth, Men At Work, Men Without Hats, Merle Haggard, Metallica, Michael Buble, Michael Jackson, Moby, Morrissey, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Mozart, Muse, My Bloody Valentine, Neil Diamond, Neil Young, Nirvana, Nobuo Uematsu, Oasis, Otis Redding, Ozzy Osbourne

Paganini, Pat Benatar, Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam, Peggy Lee, Pet Shop Boys, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Poison, Porcupine Tree, Prince, Procol Harum, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, R.E.M., Rachmaninov, Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Ramones, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Roy Orbison, Rush, Sade, Santana, Sarah McLachlan, Satie (Erik), Scatman John, Schubert, Schumann, Scooter, Shirley Bassey, Sigur Ros, Simon and Garfunkel, Simple Minds, Simply Red, Sinead O'Connor, Slade, Sly and The Family Stone, Snoop Dogg, Spandau Ballet, Statler Brothers

Stealers Wheel, Steely Dan, Steve Miller Band, Stevie Wonder, Strauss, Styx, Supertramp, Susan Boyle, Sweet, Talking Heads, Tame Impala, Tangerine Dream, Tchaikovsky, Tears For Fears, The Allman Brothers Band, The Beach boys, The Beatles, The Black Eyed Peas, The Cars, The Clash, The Cure, The Deftones, The Doors, The Eagles, The Flaming Lips, The Four Tops, The Grateful Dead, The Human League, The Kinks, The Mamas and The Papas, The Mavericks, The Moody Blues, The Offspring, The Pogues, The Police, The Proclaimers, The Righteous Brothers, The Rolling Stones, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, The Stone Roses, The Velvet Underground, The Who, The Yardbirds

Thin Lizzy, Tompson Twins, Tom Jones, Tom Petty, Tony Christie, Toto, Tracy Chapman, Trevor Jones, U2, UB40, Vangelis, Verdi, Vivaldi, Wagner, Waylon Jennings, Weezer, Wet Wet Wet, Wham, Whitney Houston, William Shatner, Willie Nelson, Wizzard, and ZZ Top

My hands are sore

Attached: ibn4dv9sy8s21.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

kek, nice list but most women have never heard of these bands. It's all just pop shit for them.

Holy shit,OP here,I wasn't expecting so many suggestions.Thank you.
Too bad it's all ariana grande and dua lipa for these whores.