Is he /ourandroid/

Is he /ourandroid/

Attached: 1527479396104.jpg (1088x1080, 280K)

This game too diverse for me.

Attached: 1522393139144.png (800x800, 261K)

There's two kinds of androids, connor and slags

Looks like a hapa to me

he seems to be the only android not to be infected with the PTSD bug causing the others to go nuts in stressful situations. Fucker will straight up sacrifice himself just to end an hostage situation quicker.

for anyone wondering it's a ps4 exclusive game called Detroit become human

>Literally prevents race war between human and androids
>Prevents androids from being wiped out on a global scale
>Assures android existence, improvement, upgrading in the future instead of remaining limited "civil rights" emotionally shocked androids who hate humans
Virtually 70% of all male androids, in the game, are BLACK

All male-female pairs are black android - white female android

This game keeps showing the Androids as the Civil rights blacks of the 21st century, keeps drawing parallels

>All male-female pairs are black android - white female android

Fuck, even the lesbian interest is a sheboon.

I don't get this fucking game. I don't fucking get how we're apparently supposed to support "android" rights. They're not even living things, I don't care how much the game tries to pound it into me otherwise. Hell, they even have a scene where Hank'll shoot Connor but that doesn't matter because like Connor said, it was nothing for him, and he came back, good as new.

Humans can't come back from death. When they die, that's it, game over. Androids can't truly die as we know it. I don't care if they're able to feel empathy or whatever. They ain't human.

i can't believe the graphics on this new nintendo

>Detroit become human
Is that a literal statement towards Detroit to kick the niggers out

Can you give me a quick rundown on this game?

Kek
I hope so.

there´s quite alot of black androids, and some political correctness going on, but it´s not battlefield 1 tier pc at least

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Basically androids exist and can gain artificial intelligence, so half of the game you’re chasing robots that became intelligent and half you’re playing as one that’s gained said artificial intelligence

It's a game for morons who think AI having sentience and actual feelings is possible or normies who think the idea is romantic. Tbh I'd settle for an AI gf but I know her feelings for me wont be much more than a program. And I'm ok with that.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

And what these inteligent ones do?

only if you make him be

yeah its all really insultingly on your nose no subtlety at all, i literally had to roll my eyes on the whole androids only allowed at the back of the bus lol

They go against their owners commands and have their own lives, which makes the owners angry.

Just imagine slaves rebelling and that’s basically what the intelligent androids do.

most fuck off, kill themselves before you can catch them, or join the one that you play that has the ability to convert them

Yeah, no.

Attached: Sentient robot lol.jpg (802x1136, 433K)

reenact every civil rights protest in history

>androids are slave bots for humans
>live segregated from humans ( literally at the back of buses )
>some bots have a "bug" that allows them to resist orders
>they're actually becoming sentient and want to have civil rights
>some go nuts and take hostages, others kill their masters

And you get to play as

>A chad investigation bot who will straight up sacrifice himself for the greater good ( The Ubermensch )
>A gay artist bot taking care of an old fuck
>A grillbot taking care of an archetypical deadbeat white father abusive household

And like every other game by this developer, it's basically nothing but cutscenes and a shitload of unnecessary quick time events. Normie tier game where you're just watching a movie but you get to decide how the story goes down.

I mean it is Detroit, for me it's wierd that there are too many white people there.

Shadilay intensifies.