Femanons, would you fuck a guy in the ass?

Femanons, would you fuck a guy in the ass?

Attached: tumblr_p01njvSpFF1w1456do1_500.jpg (500x500, 35K)

i want to peg someone so bad, hUGE turn on

I'm curious, what do you enjoy about it?

discord?

oranfngng

I dont understand the appeal of pegging for the female. The guy at least is getting prostate orgasms but the girl is feeling nothing

i just like giving someone pleasure, its a turn on for me. nothing really to explain

its just hot to see a guy moaning in pleasure from it. pleasing someone is a turn on for me personally

I want a femanon to force me to cum from my ass so bad

Attached: 89bc9f9beb60da497175a4162bf911d8.jpg (1000x750, 283K)

If ur white and not morbidly obese you can get this boi butt qt
anonbvt#3229

pls be my gf, Ill be a loyal boy
Flaffi#0135

Attached: 1477142166044.gif (400x250, 43K)

Only if he was into femdom in general and not just pegging. Id love a qt sub bf, literally my ideal type of partner buf I cant seem to find one of those irl. How do I spot a guy who enjoys submission?

Attached: f4a0986.jpg (1200x962, 86K)

Normal guy no. Feminine trap or trans (no surgery) god yes

By talking to me. Pls be in ameriland

Depends on where you live. Most nerds are probably submissive as fuck though.

Guy here. We do not want anything in our ass.

How do you spot a girl into domming? Thats basically the same problem for subs. I feel off the internet youre not gonna find one.

I like femdom, too bad Im not into pegging

I would let a girl do anything to my ass if it meant she would pay attention to me

That is you, not me. I would be terrified of that kind of information getting out.

she isnt a real woman if she wont peg you to unconsciousness

Attached: file.png (1132x1280, 812K)

More like, she IS a real woman if she won't peg you to unconsciousness, cause those ones only exist in your fantasies.

sorry pal, Im in south america :(
i figured, thats why Im always interested in the nerdy/shy types. I love it when a guy reacts to something as simple as me looking at him, and guys that get flustered when I talk to them. It makes me so happy, idk. I love feeling like I have power over the guy I like, and that only ever happens with nerdy guys. (plus theyre smart and usually play vidiya so thats a bonus)
Pegging isnt something I'd HAVE to do if I found a guy I liked, but Id definitely do it if my partner happened to be into it lol it honestly seems so fun
Yeah, I guess its really hard to tell if someone is kinky unless you directly ask them about it, and even then some people will lie about it/pretend they like normal stuff. I guess you have to analyse the person's overall reputation and behavior and pray theyre into what you expect theyre into. Like if a girl has a reputation for being bossy/aggressive then i.g. its safe to assume she could be into domming. I'm not a socially dominant person, but I always get what I want even if it means I have to fight for it, and people who I study with have expressed that they wouldnt mess with me/are scared of me. So i guess thats why my friends werent surprised when I told them I was into femdom lmaoo

Attached: 839160d.jpg (1080x1503, 156K)

no, but I'd peg a woman in the ass to see her kinda suffer. a man who's submitting isn't a man at all. unless he's submitting in a way that's ironic i guess that actually proves him to be the dominant one.

are you being serious or are you trolling?

serious question, im curious

Are you exclusively dom or more of a switch?

I guess its a spectrum but yeah

Im exclusively dom, its the only thing that gets me off at this point

What are your favorite things to do as a dom?

I'm so glad you lot actually exist, that's very refreshing to hear. I'm predominately a sub (male), but feel pressured to switch to accomdate most girls.

I'm curious as well