God

Well, why haven't you taken the christpill?

I absolutely PROMISE you, if you don't repent and believe on the Lord, you and your immortal soul will be eternally punished ALIVE in everlasting hellfire. This stuff is absolutely real, and there's a spiritual warfare going on for your soul.

>The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever (1 John 2:17)

Attached: 1558028074302.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802370/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christ owe me money.

Here's he thing. I think jesus was based and kidna want to convert. But the christcucks I meet on here are all faggots and turn me off from the whole thing

what credibility does the bible have as opposed to modern science and philosphy?
agnostic btw

People will let you down. Jesus will not.

if i am incapable of knowledge then salvation from jesus is futile

Attached: 1550682360250.jpg (640x658, 153K)

Modern science and philosophy are in support of God if you use it right.

Thanks, aspiring devout Christian now. Which Bible should I be reading though? I'm not familiar with Christian doctrine so give me a starter kit & general reading book recommendations.

Read the KJV or the NIV. Also read Nag Hammadi

>x or y says z if you twist the words :^)
sounds credible to me

Christianity is one of the longest running scams known to man, and Jow Forums fell for it. Don't support any church unless you want your kids raped by a repressed gay priest who lives on your church donations.

Don't be a faggot.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802370/

Because Jesus refused to fuck me. Look at that handsome young white man. Also he ghosted me. Satan is much better he will never leave you and actually will come for you even if you don't do as he wants. Christcucks btfo

>pic related
>in support of god btw
it's cool if you're in favour of him, i take no issue with that
but i'm yet to find compelling evidence or incentive to care

Attached: srkjhgsdfkljgh.png (706x422, 51K)

>him
my bad, i really don't know, could be a she or non-human being

i found church to be boring. i bound religion to be boring. i found ccd to be boring also. when my parents made me go i just day dreamed thought about video games.

>I'm just going to skim to the part where God finishes the job
Ignore the truth as long as you want.

I REPENT I REPENT.
Now should I become catholic, protestant, eastern orthodox, fucking MORMON?
Please please please I don't want to go to hell =(.

I dare you to call yourself a Jew.

I AM A JEW
ok now what? Which denomination?

Reminder christianity stole Eostre and yule from the norse pagans and turned them into Easter and Christmas.
If your religion needs to steal holidays it was never real in the first place
The true gods love all their children, i swear this to you my brothers and sisters. Whether believers or not if you die with honor you will meet the allfather and freyja, living eternally in valhalla or folkvangr, no true gods would cast their children to hell.

Attached: TheAllFatherOdhinn.jpg (754x1059, 184K)

>Built all Western civilization
>Only after we fall from its teachings does society crumble
Yeah Christianity fucking blows man, what a horrible scam.

Im christian (evangelic) and we dont believe/celebrate those things if that makes you feel better

Does not matter, the celebration is not the issue, the fact christianity grafter a pagan religion onto itself and claimed it was theirs all along despite it being celebrated THOUSANDS of years before the "birth of jesus" shows how untruthful it is. A religion that is true should never need to change or add new stuff, it should be complete because it is true.

Blame the catholics maybe they did it to erradicate the culture of the natives in europe during the feudal age? I dont know man

I took the Christ pill last night, not too long after quitting drugs.

Jah bless.

>Whether believers or not if you die with honor you will meet the allfather and freyja
That sounds retarded, what a shitty religion

There are many religions. There are different names, and beliefs, but they are all different interpretations of the same beings. Jah bless.

>Thinking pagans matter at all
Go worship a tree, dummy.

Thats exactly what ot was, erradication. Olaf tryggvason, the bastard betrayor of my brothers and sisters killed those who would not convert, him and harald bluetooth both. Most of what we even know of the gods anymore is because the queen of sweden didnt bend knee and betray the gods, leaving people free to worship.
>the religion is bad because the gods domt care about your beliefs but the fact you died and honorable person, bringing you into their hall to live forever in glory instead of sending you to Helheim because of one sin in the past
Yes yes, living with honor and dying with glory only to then stand with the gods is bad, much worse than kristjans and their "1 sin and you burn in hell but dont worry god loves you entirely"
>ignoring the fact that the number of pagans has nearly viguntupled in the past 3 decades
>thinking its about worshipping a tree
I can hear baldr laughing from helheim, what a fool.

I only care about accuracy, I see nothing suggesting that this religion is accurate.

Attached: 1525546571783.png (1024x904, 339K)

thank you for doing the Lord's work OP

We need more people to take the Christpill!!!

I was meant to see this thread. I need to leave my old ways behind me and never look back.

Attached: Christ.png (771x1080, 835K)

Bless you for making this thread OP.

This. Amen.

There is conclusive proof that the Bible is 100% accurate and factually correct in every way, but its being hidden from you. If you really care about the Truth you will see it, and when you see it you will understand.

Take the next step from mainstream Christianity to Marcionism.
>According to Marcion, the god of the Old Testament, whom he called the Demiurge, the creator of the material universe, is a jealous tribal deity of the Jews, whose law represents legalistic reciprocal justice and who punishes mankind for its sins through suffering and death.
>In contrast, the god that Jesus professed is an altogether different being, a universal god of compassion and love who looks upon humanity with benevolence and mercy. Marcion also produced his Antitheses, contrasting the Demiurge of the Old Testament with the Heavenly Father of the New Testament.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Question to christians: Did Jesus marry?

I want a hug from Jesus.

No, He didn't even have lustful thoughts.

You don't need to join a club (church) to worship God.

Attached: visuals.jpg (1618x1002, 857K)

>No
How do you know? Can you post the part in the bible where he denies ever having married?

>He didn't even have lustful thoughts.
Jesus wasn't attracted to women?

So glad to see more people understanding this

>the bible was absolutely true
Explain the firmament then mr kristjan, how have we been to space if theres a solid dome in the sky?

>thinking "the firmament" means a literal dome

The only thing "hiding" from us the 100% correctness of the bible is the same bible's countless errors and contradictions.

We have not been to ""space""

>thinking it isn't

>not answering the question
>ignoring the fact that 99% of portrayals have it as a solid dome
>We have not been to ""space""
This is why i can never take you kristjans seriously, we've send rovers past pluto and out of our dolar system and you claim stuff like this. What a jome

Wasted quads
Keep believing what the jewish media tells you

Christianity is a corruption of Pagan philosophy.

Attached: hermes1.png (600x300, 102K)

None of your base believe paganism has any bearing, you just LARP. It wont build societies with solid morale bases so it's ultimately a pointless endeavour. Numbers mean nothing if your base is uninspired materialist trash.

No that's Catholicism, which is Paganism pretending to be Christianity

Didn't catholics give you the bible canon and nicene creed?

The Hermetic philosophy was widespread thousands of years before Abraham. Legends say Abraham himself was a disciple of Hermes.

Now no mortal man can tell you what to do. Ask God.

Once again dodging the question. You kristjans are so predictable. Ill believe the people with a PHD and the physical proof more than an user who believes in a false god
Based and paganpilled
>wont build societies with solid moral bases
You dense fool the entire point of living is to die making sure your name will never fall off the lips of the people, dying with honor and integrity, having lived a good life. Youre telling me a society built on true honor and living as honorably as possible would not have a good moral base? You must be the biggest fool in this thread.

Is he still in the sky after the visit to Palestine 2000 years ago?

what is some entertainment that is befitting of a Christian?

Attached: crucifix.jpg (1049x1500, 110K)

sodomizing church-catamites.

now now user
not nice

According to Stephen, the first martyr, yes. Jesus stands in heaven at the righthand side of God, ready to descend the same way he ascended.
>using 3D "up" to describe heaven
and the sun rises instead of the earth turning with you, I bet

Magic mushrooms will help you make contact with God. Go for a long walk by yourself in nature, you will not find God in a modern "church". Modern mainstream Christians worship books, buildings and men in fancy outfits.

Attached: jesusearth.jpg (740x405, 80K)

How many sides does God have?

How many dimensions are being imagined?

What do you mean by imagined? I'm asking about the reality of God, not imagination.

Then you do not understand the nature of God.

>Then you do not understand the nature of God.
That's why I asked.

Since I didn't get an answer the first time I'll ask again: Did Jesus marry?

No. He was infallible, completely without sin.

>No
But what's the source of that? From the bible I mean.

>He was infallible, completely without sin.
Is marriage a sin?

When Christians say we are part of God, they mean we are manifest through the One Mind. We are the imaginings of the One Mind, or God. Our experiences are what the One Mind imagines for us. We do not have the ability to comprehend the One Mind, because you would necessarily have to be the One Mind itself to comprehend its true essence.

Attached: sd1-200.gif (503x394, 9K)

So you worship what you don't comprehend? Also you didn't answer my question on how many sides God has.

>the entire point of living is to die making sure your name will never fall

Stopped reading. It's going to die out because of this reason, you need a higher power to dominate societies or the fanatics of other religions will fuck you, advancing their agendas through legislation whilst you say "B-but muh name will be remem!!" nobody will remember you and thank God for that.

>how many sides God has.
Care to rephrase? God is immaterial. Jesus chose to appear to us as a human.

You said Jesus who is a human stands at the rightside of God, implying that there's other sides?

>You dense fool the entire point of living is to die making sure your name will never fall off the lips of the people
That's the vainest thing I've read all day. Only someone who mindlessly hates Christianity would place so much importance on their own Earth life.

>how many sides God has.
All of them.
>So you worship what you don't comprehend?
YHWH is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and staff; they comfort me.
You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of YHWH forever.

>So you worship what you don't comprehend?
You don't need to. It's foolish to think humanity could ever fully understand God.

Still nothing on where the bible says god/jesus is a virgin and not attracted to women?

It's really common sense desu. He was not simply a man like you and me.

>Marcion held Jesus to be the son of the Heavenly Father but understood the incarnation in a docetic manner, i.e. that Jesus' body was only an imitation of a material body,

Attached: hand_of_god.jpg (453x679, 95K)

How is it common sense that someone who is fully man is not attracted to women? Is it common sense that god was born in Palestine 2000 years ago? Or do we know it because the bible says so?

>He was not simply a man like you and me.
in what way and what does that have to do with the question?

Religion is there to help provide an explanation for that which is unexplainable.
I suggest you look into "Gnosis". It can be grossly simplified as learning knowledge to become closer to reality, which itself is the manifestation of the One Mind.
You may also be interested in the Hermetic philosophy, which has similar ideas on reality and our relationship with it.
Realize that thousands of years ago people were discussing the wave nature of reality, while science discovered this fact barely 100 years ago. Pagan philosophy can be tested by modern science, and the two are seemingly in correspondence.

>in what way and what does that have to do with the question?
Meaning he was not really a human governed by human biology. He is the son of God, after all.

I'm more interested in Jesus' teachings for now.

Jesus had a fully human body, but he carried the light of the Holy Spirit.

How is it common sense that god is fully man and that he ate and drank and was born some 2000 years ago? Would we have known it had the bible never existed?

>not really a human governed by human biology
cite the bible. Perhaps you agree more with that theology ?

Some of Jesus' core teachings are these:

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'
The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:30-31

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:3-10

>How is it common sense that someone who is fully man is not attracted to women?
Christ is so far above these things, why would the son of God, a divine being be at all governed by human biology?

If Jesus had a fully human body of an adult male then common sense would dictate that he was sexually attracted to women.

Really, don't you think it's kind of naive to think that a Godly being from beyond this world would be sexually aroused by Earth women? That's petty.

Yes, but he also had self-control.

>Christ is so far above these things
source from the bible?

>why would the son of God, a divine being be at all governed by human biology?
If God/Jesus is human then common sense would be that he's governed by human biology.

>If God/Jesus is human

>a Godly being from beyond this world
But according to christianity god entered this world. That's why I'm asking. Obviously, if God wasn't human I'd never ask this!

Self-control means abstaining from sins right? Which in this case would be fornication. So did he marry?

Implying what? According to christians, Jesus is fully human.

Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.
For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others-and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."
Matthew 19:11-2

>According to christians
*according to the Catholic church and it's imitators. These are the very same people who tell you that you must buy your way into heaven, they don't speak for God. They censored many people who did and called them heretics.

Attached: rest1.png (840x704, 1.51M)

The christpill is bullshit people use to justify their shitty existence. I used to be one, too, by the way.

>I used to be one, too, by the way.
You never were, but it's not too late user.

Attached: christ_mosaic.jpg (1300x867, 283K)

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
John 1:14a

So which category does God/Jesus fall into?

Who speak for God? Do you have a scripture?