LRAN

lRAN

Attached: 1560622490692.png (639x639, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvgQAFl8BA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Attached: giphy.gif (284x207, 1.2M)

>mfw trump is going drag my country back into another endless war
>mfw I joined the army 2 years ago
I used to like Trump but now his fucking administration is going to get me IED'd.

Attached: aax0RGwB_700w_0.jpg (700x700, 51K)

Just kys if they try to deploy you

that first letter is an L
nice try op

So they can whine about veteran suicides and then do nothing about it lmao. No thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvgQAFl8BA

4D c-chess right guys?

lmao who am i kidding. muricans LOVE their jewish overlords. remember even mattis thought twice about messing with based Iran but nothings too far when it comes to protect jews. fucking mutts

>join infantry
>complain about getting deployed
either a retard or larping.

explain clearly without calling me names how going to war with iran benefits israel and not the united states.

hope they at least wait a while so I can go SF before the real stuff goes down

I didn't think we'd get thrown back into another middle eastern shithole. At worst I thought I'd get stationed in eastern Europe or something or some other overseas station.

Not him but I will briefly explain. Iran is an existential threat to Israel in the region as Iran is very publicly against the continuation of the Israeli state. Iran is also one of the few nations of the world not under the control of the World Bank Group.

America does not stand to gain anything from the region except attempting to prop up the petrol dollar for a few more years, but in all honesty Iran hardly factors into the petrol dollar's continuation.

why didn't you join the air force? or choose a job where your role isn't entirely peacekeeping, humanitarian or combat?

My uncle and grandfather were light infantry so there was an expectation. Pretty sure I'm not qualified to even get in the air force anyway.

>a substantial amount of the american population actually believes Iran attacked the japanese ships
>while the US is looking for pretense to invade
>while the Japanese prime minister was visiting
>while the japanese themselves contradict the US story
>while amerika is notorious for pulling this exact stunt
>while america lied about Iraq a mere 15 years ago
america is a meme country

if the war happens i hope to bring glory to my country and serve to the best of my abilities. i believe in my government and their decisions.

Then nigga you dumb. Literally the US government has a long record of faking shit in order to start wars.

I saw a video of a naturally occuring oil river in Yemen, why not invade there instead. It's tiny, Saudi Arabia hates it, there's oil. Iran is too big there's too much ground to take and it's mostly fucking mountains and shit, not desert.

>there are people at Jow Forums who are unironically willing to die in Iran for Israel

I miss when that board was good

when was the last war america fought where their intention was to capture an entire country?

Compared to Iran, the oil in Yemen is miniscule and not high quality enough to justify a war for an ExxonMobil contract

No I know that isn't the goal but you don't just kill everyone and hope for the best, you gotta take and hold ground and the center of the country is a giant salt desert. This is what you're invading, you wanna sit here for 11 years?

Attached: 1-7.jpg (800x535, 260K)

America doesn't actually need oil from the middle east.

>if the war happens i hope to bring glory to my country and serve to the best of my abilities. i believe in my government and their decision

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 78K)

But with Saudi Arabia's support the tiny country would be steamrolled you could do it in a day, Iraq did it to the kurds and do you think my sand nigger brothers coukd have done that without American guns? It would cost so much less for slightly less gain.

It wants oil though because the United States is a business. Rule #1, freedom comes last if you're nit American, you're collateral damage or profit. No inbetween, you might as well run and hide even if you are white.

We don't need the oil. It's going into a country and starting an international war of aggression for basically nothing. The middle east makes up only a small part of the oil the USA uses. We don't need the middle east.

The whole "lets go kill sandniggers for their oil" thing is one big meme.

imagine actually being this cucked
at least my wifes boyfriend jacks me off when hes done, the government just taxes you to fund more fake wars

i don't think it will be a series of pitched battles over terrain. iran is surrounded by countries where america has troops already stationed and have good (better than iran) relations with local tribal leaders. i obviously don't know america's strategy for the potential war but i don't think it'll be as simple as you think

Except the oil from the middle east has always been a small portion of the overall the USA uses, around 20% of the total. The entire middle east combined is around the same amount we get from Mexico and half that of Canada. Under that justification why not invade Canada?

>I saw a video of a naturally occuring oil river in Yemen, why not invade there instead.
They kinda are. America's just selling Saudi Arabia weapons, giving them intel, and letting Saudi Arabia carpet bomb the country to shit for us instead of outright invading. Congress actually voted to end our support for the Saudis but Trump vetoed it.

they won't even get that far, it'll be vietnam all over again. iran is not like iraq, it is a mountainous country with a large and well trained modern military. additionally russia can ship shit directly to them through the black sea, and you can bet they will. short of using literal nuclear weapons the war is not winnable. the US hasn't even fought a proper war in decades, and most US generals are bumbling retards.

The US even did a war game against a simulated Iran, the "american" side got so badly BTFO that they had to change the rules to throw them the win.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
(Red is "Iran", Blue is "America")
>Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected.

If Yemen had as much oil as Iraq it would have been much richer seeing that Salah was a Saudi loyalist for years but its not. Agriculture, despite a water shortage is more profitable since the oil is akin to Venezuelan oil which costs more to refine than the stuff Iran outputs. Plus the money isn't the oil its the infrastructure, and unlike Iran Yemen is like Afghanistan where you can't negotiate with anyone since every clan claims everything

I know, I'm not saying it's right I'm a sand nigger myself, almost my entire family is dead in Iraq, I know it's needless, but since I'm here I might as well try to steer America to easier targets so maybe my life here won't suck harder, because another dumb war will just make me poorer and more miserable and I'm already at the end of my list of reasons to live.

there's already a civil war in yemen which was caused by the americans, why would they invade when their plan's already in place?

There's too many to reply to but you all made great points against invading either country. I would love to see the Middle East eventually left alone but I think as long as there's money and ground to be taken it won't be as long as I live. I'm being pessimistic but I don't think a regime change in the U.S would keep them out of the Middle East. I concede though invading Yemen would be retarded

This. it's all about the petrodollar ie. forcing the world to use the dollar as reserve currency so they can print as much as they want and hand out dollar denominated debt without it devaluing the fuck out like it would under normal circumstances.

America has plenty oil still left, though I hear shale is a sham, not profitable, shit quality and it keeps taking more and more resources to extract it.

can someone explain a brainlet why the jewnited states of muttistan started shit in libya? i read something about them using a gold backed currency and basically refusing to be the wests bitch, plus americans knew itd open the floodgates of the current migrant crisis and by consequence stir shit in europe so populism becomes the norm. something something thesis synthesis antithesis

amirite?

fuck off polnigger kike

>Jow Forums is full of nonwhites larping as whites
>Jow Forums is full of israel supporting magapedes cheerleader kikes
>Jow Forums is full of psyoping actual kikes
You know user normally Id tell you to fuck off but youre right this time.

i got a german girl to show me her feet just for being italian, unlike anglo subhumans.

She even says pale women like darker men.

Attached: IMG_20190615_103914.jpg (456x607, 21K)

>anglo subhumans
Ah, I see you're woke af, you identified the real enemy. All this talk about jews is merely a clever cover up.

Eternal anglo genocide when?

thing is the lies dont even need to be good. just throwout some water cooler sound bytes and piccs on the nightly news and people shrug and say "OK". other countries cant do dick about it. although russia has been holding USA in check well in syria so far

It's always obvious when other boards move their threads here. People kinda talk differently outside of Jow Forums, I've noticed.

anglos are basically jews.
>germans: white mind, nigger heart
>italians: nigger mind, white heart
>anglos: jewish mind, jewish heart

also she likes my feet.

this thread has relit the fire underneath me and i am going to go run to make sure that i am in tip top fighting shape if the day does come. i would hate to let my country down by being a fat mess.

Why can't we team up with them against the Saudis and Israel? Seriously, why are we enemies? That fucking embassy shit? No one even died.

saudis will be our enemies given 30 years
israel is our greatest ally(TM) for retarded political reasons

What do the USS Maine, Lusitania, USS Maddox, and this have in common?

Because we have always been allies with Oceania and in war with Eurasia .

We kind of overthrew their democratically elected president and put in a dictator.

i think russia is teaming with the saudis behind the scenes

the only thing you need to understand from all this is power comes from warmongering. alliances come and go all the time. different nations benefit at different times, but without a doubt its never the people. only one group benefits from this and oh boy its not the jews nor the anglos as hard as it is to believe it. protip its not david icke tier reptilians either

S E E T H I N G absolute madlad

Attached: wwVNoegUT0nTHO2NO_8R5LxUW29f1ipPUfXlpdnqxfo.png (500x529, 214K)

It's the Amish isn't it?

omfg then that means this whole left/right divide getting wider and more extreme was planned. Are they trying to lead us into ww3 somehow, what torment can these people inflict that woukd make us ask god for quick deaths, what pain are we going to suffer in the years to come. Hold me

I'm a kike who loves America and this is sad to watch.

Any possible way to uncuck America? America is far more superior to any other country in the world and it finally needs to GO ITS OWN FUCKING WAY.

VENDRAN

Because Yemen isn't chanting "death to Israel" every holiday. Iran is a threat to Israel, therefore the US will try to destroy Iran.

the great satan will pay for all its crimes. eventually

Because Iran likes Yemen, Qatar kind of likes it too.

Bolton is such a piece of shit

>lets start a war and send all socially inept millenials to fight in it i'll be dead soon anyway lol fuck you

Good thread, I expected robots to be dumber at geopolitics. What are your favorite alt, and I mean real alt not MAGA (((alt))) articles/news websites anons?

>Just got a letter forcing me to sign up for the draft today
>My birthday was over a year and a half ago, and they only sent me a letter now

Attached: distant sound of gunfire.jpg (371x371, 84K)

Are you for real? Just checked Jow Forums, nothing looks out of the ordinary yet

IRAN SO FAR AWAY

Attached: kekking in the 90s.jpg (600x404, 62K)

What good song i wonder what they look like today .

whoa there buddy, Israel needs you!
the entire country runs on the exploded remains of young Americans
also, how exactly am I supposed to afford the tank shells to obliterate palestinian kids without those patriotic American tax dollars?
trusted friends like Bolton are crucial to the peace and safety of the middle east

AND I RAN SO FAR AWAY

Attached: 1530493271075.jpg (637x854, 55K)

You wish, there's no draft yet

The same tit for tap crap has been happening for decades with Iran. There isn't going to be any war, just a steady build up of spies & political control from the inside, until it becomes another American puppet state.

send all the incels to die on foreign soil, it has been done since forever until very recently
not having had a proper war for so long is the ailment of our world

lmao I'm 32 and skinny fat drunkie who failed his physical when trying to get into the army many years ago (bad back) so I'm good. I used to care about these things in my early 20s but now I don't give a shit. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!!! HONOR OUR TROOPS! fuck outta here, I'm looking forward to a new season of premier league footy and the NFL, my real priories. Let it all burn

Attached: 1498257780554.png (1349x695, 78K)

You still have to register for it if you're male 18+ in the USA

absolutely my dude. its a currency war and Israel is but a point of projection for the USA to make sure the USD stays dominant

Isreal is a small country. How are they even remotely a threat to society? How isnt those Muslim countries with mass oil depots the victims?

Attached: 3FAC748B-C616-46A1-AEFC-C3A47C32D59A.png (266x474, 194K)

Jews are pushing hard to have US destroy Iran.

"Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

Attached: iran-usa.png (602x559, 598K)

you never go full retard

how long is this shit gonna last? do i have time to get a degree and fuckoff?

>begins in 1945
that's funny but also depressing

IRAN SO FAR AWAAAAY,
couldn't get away

KILL ON 3

YOU AIN'T GENERATION KILL, YOU AIN'T NOTHIN

Attached: generation kill maymay.png (500x280, 205K)

looks like someone is mad that the US is the best

Attached: 1543706319078.jpg (339x602, 28K)

AND IRAAAAAAAAAAAAN! IRAAAAAAAAAAAN ALL NIGHT AND DAAAAAAAAAAAY! Couldn't get away.