/gfd/ - Gentle femdom thread: Big girl edition

Tall girls or Arizonians taking good care of their bois

Attached: 1560390166270.jpg (850x834, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eraudica.com/e/eve/2018/Sweet-Nothings-Comfort-for-Anxietyhttps://www.eraudica.com/e/eve/2018/Before-you-go-to-sleep-loving-you-up-part-3https://www.mixcloud.com/Eves_Garden/erotic-hypnosis-nothing-as-sweet-as-an-hfo-called-dream-on-my-site/https://eraudica.com/e/eve/2019/DREAM-EveDom-Loving-Positive-Femdom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw you'll never have a giant mommy gf to snuggle with you.

Attached: 9A429CF7-E8E1-4F8D-9B7A-53D7420D6FDD.jpg (1024x962, 61K)

Just a reminder that all bois deserve to be taken care of.

Attached: Afrobull-572458-Hot_springs.jpg (1500x1097, 1.17M)

>Arizonians
Shit, is that where they've been hiding all this time?

Attached: 1482808467003.jpg (1037x851, 104K)

yes, they're in arizona taking care of all the good boys who can't stand the heat

also a lot of war heroes there

Attached: 10080081.png (1068x888, 48K)

But it hurts, I am a very tall boy, there arent many girls my height, let alone taller than me

>tfw no smol boy to gently fondle

Attached: 1522899532219.jpg (800x700, 131K)

i am pretty tol, can i still be fondled?

Based user if you aren't larping

Attached: 251693f0785067eb65e0e4f16eb187f580fd849c.jpg (1000x707, 325K)

I've once seen a biker guy become a smol boy once he's vulnerable and whimpering with pleasure so of course.

not larping, I have a specific kind of affection fetish that's hard to fullfill irl though.

Man, I wish I had such a gf.
But I ain't pretty enough to have one, nor does anyone want me in my area.

I always wondered how my fedora looking as would get along with say a biker chick or a punk or something like that and she somehow treats me like her Lil boy. Not like a son, God no, but like she's already some badass warrior lady and I'm just there to be her snack or her little birdie.

I dunno, anything but just straight up being a househusband, because that's gay.

*ass, not as.
Fucking keyboard.

I dont have a bike, i once talked to a girl here who completely broke me, i felt so safe talking to her but at the same time it felt like anything could make me break down crying. she then started talking to a boy because he was smaller than me physically, even tho i did my best to be the smollest smol for her

That's pretty messed up, stranger. I'm sorry that happened to you. It must have been anguishing.:(

it felt horrible i thought i did my best just for her and she left me just like that.. i want a mommy who wont abandon me.. please provide ;-;

I'd love to be tall to be a gentle femdom gf but I'm only 5'2

you dont have to be tall for that, id be perfectlt fine with a girl a foot shorter than me treating me like her lil

Contrary to the OP, you don't have to be tall to be a gfd. You can assert yourself with a dominant attitude far better than with height.

I would actually prefer a shorter gfd gf

that's good to know I'd still like to be taller because people would respect me more

I already respect you very much, Mom...

I just want to drink some not pregnant woman's induced breast milk goddamn it.
I also want to experience her too.

Would she be this big Amazonian mommy gf or some tiny little girly thing that just so happens to squirt from her tits while she has cute tiny sensitive nipples?

I want to have my milky gf damn it. I want her to nourish me and make me more powerful because her milk makes me powerful.

Looks like you're going to have to take the same route as manlets who want to be respected. Pic related is 5ft.

Attached: iu.jpg (632x960, 113K)

It was obviously a typo for Eriszona.

Attached: eriszona.png (400x298, 184K)

>I've once seen a biker guy become a smol boy once
But he was actually 6'3" and I called him daddy, teehee

>tfw no big mommy gf that hugs me in bed and has me sleep in her arms everyday.

Attached: cryingwojak2.jpg (535x577, 40K)

im sorry user, i feel the same way, atleast my mommy didnt tell me if she left for someone else, can i hug you?

please dont touch me i just want a mommy

>tfw your mommy is 5'3" and youre 6'2"
>tfw she cuddles you to sleep after riding your cock and forcing you to have ruined orgasms so you keep fucking
>tfw she calls you a good boy and holds you when youre upset
im living the life lads

Attached: image.jpg (416x416, 75K)

stop making me jealous i have cried enough the past two days already

I wish I was the mommy gf

You can be my mommy gf, user. I won't mind

Are you this poster ?

originaI

No but you can pretend that I am

Desperate boi here that just wants to be held and cared for.
Kik: beachbumdelux

>I have a specific kind of affection fetish that's hard to fullfill irl
Explain
Use as many details as you like, please

I so want to be a mommy gf but im a guy

are mommy bfs a thing people would be interested in?

Are you ok with flat chests though

Yes, I think they can be quite charming sometimes

i am very desperate for any kind of affection, please, its fine if youre a guy and pretend to be a femanon i dont care i just want to feel loved

I didnt have this kind of preference until.my ex girlfriend broke me.
She abused, mistreated me, insulted me and acted horrible in general for several months before committing suicide.
Now I'm very afraid of girls.
I just want to find the right one who won't mistreat me and will love me for who I am...
My girlfriend used to make fun of.my body so now I'm extremely slim and smol

i like the idea of mommy and since other people's gender has never been an issue for me, i think id be into it

Reminder that femdom doesn't exist outside of fiction.

thats nice to hear. i want to try something like that, im already into crossdressing and im pretty tall, so i think i could be a mommy easily.

drop me a way to contact you?

You're actually wrong. Gentle femdom doesnt exsist but actual femdom does.

>Gentle femdom doesnt exsist but actual femdom does
Does it? I don't consider girls pretending to be doms to please men as real femdom.

actual SM couples are a thing.

my discord is user#4432

i sent you a friend req, lil dum dum

>Arizonians
Fucking lol

>Met an Amazonian Feminist cunt in HS
>Was a full out sperg and an edgy Boi at the time
>Constantly bickering
>Someone remarks how we should just fuck already
>Both of us basically become tsunderes
>Mid one of her lectures I accidentally tell her I love her
>She stares with a mixture of embarrassment and disgust
>Never got an answer afterall
I swear I should have fucked her into submission

Attached: 1560212705972_0.png (1280x720, 938K)

I don't see the problem with a short gfd gf

I wish I dint know this feel

Attached: yep you are still alive.jpg (670x503, 38K)

Why is pit's pp so small?

Yay ^^ my favorite weekly thread of this board!! I hope everybody is doing alright.We all wish from my perspective the same ideal which I found really great :D
I really wish I had a mommy gf to hold me close in her arms at night and let me cry my emotions out while I talk to her about my ideals,fears,dreams,wishes and people who've abused&hurted me in the past while she reassures,kisses and smothers me kindly :)

And I'm posting some of these links again because I love them and help me whenever I'm feeling down

ttps://soundgasm.net/u/MissMarieCherry/Are-you-asleep-F4M-Script-Fill-Sleep-sex-Rape-Fdom-Affectionate-Desire-Masturbating-Fucking
eraudica.com/e/eve/2018/Sweet-Nothings-Comfort-for-Anxietyhttps://www.eraudica.com/e/eve/2018/Before-you-go-to-sleep-loving-you-up-part-3https://www.mixcloud.com/Eves_Garden/erotic-hypnosis-nothing-as-sweet-as-an-hfo-called-dream-on-my-site/https://eraudica.com/e/eve/2019/DREAM-EveDom-Loving-Positive-Femdom

Attached: FB_IMG_1558451655801.jpg (766x960, 63K)

Your link are all fucked up and I'm too lazy to fix them myself.

>tfw no fem dom gf to trust and feel safe with

Attached: 1465371830376.jpg (780x818, 114K)

I'm so excited you asked, I've never received the opportunity to explain my fetish which is probably a culmination of several things but in short, I get turned on by being nice, especially at my own expense and when I can see how happy it makes the other person. The details sound pretty stupid, however, but I hope you won't judge.

I was raised in a super Catholic home and one of the things I was taught I should do is sacrifice my own comfort and wants to help others which, when put into everyday practice, means going out of your way to help people, especially if you don't want to. I took that teaching to heart right around puberty which is where this probably sounds extremely dumb but I gave this guy in school my only pencil around this time, and giving up my only pencil to make that boy happy sexually stimulated me. I have since been turned on by performing acts of kindness (idk what else to call it), such as performing tasks for others or just giving emotional support, even though I don't really practice the faith much anymore.

Now, I don't get turned on everytime I bring cookies to the neighbors or something like that. It's only if I want to be turned on that doing something like that would arouse me. For instance, I like to come to this board and be extremely nice to posters, especially depressed ones. I've even screen capped multiple threads where I make robots and such happy. I can legitimately play with myself reading them.

Anyway, the other part to my kink--and this part is more of a fantasy/desire than a kink--is want to care for someone that I can micromanage. I want someone who will let me make their bed, bathe them, make sure they're fed, etc. I don't want a puppy or a kid though; I want an adult that can show happiness and appreciation for it all so that I might be sexually stimulated from it. I tend to gravitate toward people with mommy or femdom fetishes because they're usually into that to some extent.

This is my favourite thread, can't wait for more /gfd/ threads

Oh my god, you have a god-tier fetish, one that would make you an amazing partner. It may not be me, but I seriously hope you make one person that you love in particular very happy one day, instead of letting people mess you around. Someone who'd be really grateful for you. Someone who wouldn't corrupt you. You have a fetish that makes people satisfied not just in their dick, but in their heart too.

day 295: still no mommy gf :(

Attached: 1551513262737.jpg (720x683, 81K)

will this count?

Attached: 1560546227326.png (540x540, 322K)

>using the wrong pic

Attached: Mommy gf #1.jpg (1242x1235, 201K)

>gentle femdom gf will never smash her thighs in her face and call you a good boy

I dont think I can find a way to make it on this earth

Attached: 1553796383554.png (500x500, 45K)

that one's a good one too

her thighs in your face*

Thank you, user, that's very kind of you. I've never told anyone about my turn on and I was expecting to be laughed at for typing all that. The positive feedback really does mean a lot.

>(great pic) but you're using the wrong pic again

Attached: FB_IMG_1559342783658.jpg (960x894, 75K)

Well, I'm glad it made you happy. I'm happy that the positive feedback means a lot, but I hope negative feedback doesn't affect you too much. I would hate it if you became disillusioned because of people who are ungrateful, people who treat you badly, or people who think kindness isn't something worthy of love telling you to stop. Holding onto your convictions no matter what is admirable. Anyway, I hope you have a good day, and keep on loving this sort of relationship as much as I do. Oh, and nice numbers.

Not with that attitude. Don't be so negative user!!
Very true I wish more people realized this. Based user.
Oh fuck lads I know where I'm moving after college now.
That is hard user. I have the benefit of being in the middle ground but I still rarely find girls taller then me. People like you and me will probably just have to accept that and do our best to find someone who's shorter then us and can still Dom.

Attached: 5rjlzn6yxnrx.jpg (622x1248, 207K)

Is it me or those threads did not exist a few years ago.
Also it's really a shame to see so many rule breaking femoids.

I'm not gonna try to offer myself cause this is an iranian window box repair forum and you already have multiple people offering and I don't want to be that guy. But based femanon for having this fetish lol. What do you look for in a guy you want to dom?

Attached: 178b78cee43fd4cb672041365395880c361136bd7c5054d84ac90379d83c2f67_1.jpg (744x963, 180K)

>Not with that attitude.
Not with any attitude: It's not going to happen. Never ever.

Bumpy bumo bump b

Attached: 1560388168410.jpg (1200x1752, 428K)

One of the few anons ITT with the ability to acknowledge biology.

I really didn't want to compress the original png image but I have no other choice due to Jow Forums's still unchanged 2 MB file size limit. I feel bad for doing this.

Attached: A Gentle New World.jpg (1200x3430, 1.84M)

That's messed up and you didn't deserve it user. Unfortunately there's a lot of bad doms out there who don't know how to take care of their subs properly. And just messed up people in general. I'm still recovering from my ex cheating on me twice so I know the feel. Luckily I never let myself become to physically involved with her. But I do miss her playing with my hair. Thankfully I never told her that I'm a sub and I just acted as the Dom in our relationship lol. But yah people can be cruel.

Attached: apQVjvn_700b.jpg (700x364, 47K)

Bumping this blessed thread ^.^

Attached: 1557313163038.jpg (2074x1167, 403K)

I know it's not really the same but I've somehow ended up only dating guys shorter than me. I'm 5'7.
My last bf was 5'4 and 2 years younger. I have a very passive and submissive personality tho I wish I could be a mommy

It's a curse. I feel like one of the few seeing men in the world of the blind. Honestly, there are few women who are worth submitting to anyway. Most have the mentality of a child.

>Amazonians
huuhuuuuhuh fuck fuck fuck ah fuck

Attached: ccdn0006.jpg (891x1271, 176K)

Forgot to add that my current boyfriend happens to be 6'2, teehee.

This doujin series is the GOAT of femdom, gentle femdom, wholesome hentai etc. Thank god for Pocchi and her fetishes

As many anons have already responded lol that's just one fetish. I've met pleanty of girls who were smaller then me that i would have been happy to be dommed by. It's true you can't give that feeling of being larger then us. And you probably can't physically restrain us but honestly even if you were larger I doubt you could physically restrain me lol. But no go for it the world needs more people like you.

Attached: y4bfg4moyu511.png (840x1120, 742K)

I keked lol. Don't bully the femlet.

I keked. Based user.

Attached: lKPaHzp.jpg (575x356, 20K)

You fool you bufoon you fell for the classic blunder.

Ahhh a man of culture as well. I don't remember if I stole he image from you or if you stole it from me. But thanks for the links again I think i have them saved somewhere and ive used some before.

Attached: 57648969_429365491156614_5098341838096310818_n.jpg (1080x867, 59K)

That's extremely based femanon. That's extremely wholesome. I wish their was more people like you. Even outside the kink aspect you sound like you must be a really good person. I wish I could be like you sometimes but I'm too messed up for that lol. Hopefully I'll find people like you to help me when I go off to college.

Attached: tumblr_oqfkajqr4k1wosm6oo1_1280.jpg (1280x490, 265K)

It's not bully, it's encouragement. Muscle girls are best girls.

day 7227.09: ive given up on the fact that anyone will accompany me

Look at that thumbs of of course it will. I remember vividly when my ex would get excited and start squeezing her thighs and pull my hair when I was eating her out

Attached: 56681391_1229672430535614_9001852706598635749_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Oh I wish. And she doesn't need to cook I'm a pretty decent cook and would love to cook for someone who would appreciate it.

Attached: FearAndSin.jpg (616x818, 63K)

>tfw no big, boft Siberian mama bear to cuddle with

Attached: 1560031710362.jpg (1264x2047, 194K)

I'm 5'8 and 135 pounds at 18. I'm heading off to college and hoping I can find someone like this. I know I found someone on fetlife back when it was up but I'm very shy and have commitment problems so I ghosted her. Honestly though I seem to attract a lot more guys who want to dom me then girls which I suppose makes sense. But I'll be close to a big city in college so I'm hoping to have some sucess there. But I'll be honest I'm bad at relationships ive had three girls and multiple guys and girls confess to me but I've never actually chased a girl. I'm yo hesitant and unsure of myself. So I'm nervous cause everything so far has been a fluke. And I've never admitted that I'm a switch who leans towards being a sub. My ex used to tease me and claim I wad a sub but I would always deny it and then do something to distract her and get her to admit I was the dom. I don't know if she was just messing or if she might have actually suspected I know she started to figure out that I would almost instantly fall asleep if she played with my hair and also that i loved having it pulled and being bitten so I'm not sure. But yah wish me luck in college i want to become more social and have more relationships one way or another I guess.

Attached: 1560015535406.jpg (1000x1412, 512K)

Happy to help a fellow user :)
I agree with you but I'm a bad cook.I would love to cook with my mommy and her to teach me how to cook properly and spent our time together in the kitchen while laughing,giggling,playing with eachother but also cooking.I find cooking as a fun activity only with somebody

Attached: FB_IMG_1537456524629.jpg (445x629, 22K)

no. and I'm not larping or anything either height just isn't that important to me

you can learn to be a mommy because you can train yourself to change your personality. it's probably more work than it's worth, but it's a possibility.

What if I want gentle femdom but also willing to switch up roles from time to time?
Is that a deal breaker or is it a plus?
I dont want only take and take and take I want to give back some too.