Social awkwardness

Hey, this is a blue board! >:(

me being a faggot

n-nothing

I don't know where girls are.

me

These.

*snap*

Attached: 1527027714489.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Imagination of giving my gf money.
And I'm to lazy.

Alcoholism

i dont want to care about someone else

yain't
you're just ugly and you still live with your parents so worrying about money is retarded

my wife?

Myself, I have the looks
but barely any fucking confidence.

No money, not enough friends/fame and I only go out to buy groceries. And probably too hateful to maintain a relationship.

neurotypicals are mentally ill

>projecting than I'm ugly
t.buthurtkraut
And I can't move out you retard.

*parent

that's because you are underage and have no source of income. that's why your money worries are retarded.

I can’t speak the language well, and I don’t have a good body, despite that, I think I’ve got decent potential, I’m not completely lost mates.

don't want one because women are sociopaths

I don't like 3D women
2D women are cute af

I can’t speak the language well, and I don’t have a good body, despite that, I think I’ve got decent potential, I’m not completely lost mates my ass faggot

I'm a mental wreck, look like the dude that would sell "candy" to random kids on the street, and on top of that i don't really want one
When an opportunity comes i'll take it, but i don't think i'd survive in a relationship

Attached: tomoko_kuroki_by_beato_beato-d6fuecj.png (735x1088, 98K)

I'm a mental wreck, look like the dude that would sell "candy" to random kids on the street, and on top of that i don't really want one
When an opportunity comes i'll take it, but i don't think i'd survive in a relationship my ass faggot

insufficient spare funds

I want a bf.

"I'm a mental wreck, look like the dude that would sell "candy" to random kids on the street, and on top of that i don't really want one
When an opportunity comes i'll take it, but i don't think i'd survive in a relationship my ass faggot" your ass faggot

nothing preventing me, it's just not worth it

no kot id

fuck me i forgot to attach a pic
now the post won't be funny

Attached: just_like_in_mangas___male_reader_x_tomoko_part_5_by_rinnyrobin-d8c870a.png (412x356, 231K)

my boyfriend

I am prevented by the my bottleneck in my plan to, first, kill all my enemies and the families that they poisoned with their favor, and then, second, get gf

gayness

Honestly? Probably that I dont ask anyone out anymore. I used to just think I was unlikable but when I really think about I've only asked out maybe 5 or 6 girls in my life. All of which said no but that was before I started going to the gym and dressing like a person

requires too much effort and I prefer living alone

Attached: 1501780645636.jpg (265x244, 9K)

are you a schizo?

Not bothered, being overweight is not a problem in the UK.

"I'm a mental wreck, look like the dude that would sell "candy" to random kids on the street, and on top of that i don't really want one
When an opportunity comes i'll take it, but i don't think i'd survive in a relationship my ass faggot" your ass faggot my ass faggot