Average pol user

Average pol user.

Attached: ZomboMeme 25052018162052.jpg (1200x1273, 216K)

>memeflag
>pol

Not political, sage

I'm sure i put the G.L. flag.
Well, here is

>niggers are dumb not for their race but for their economical situation

Smart people would get themselves out of that situation and take responsibility

Then why exist poor whites? Why in my country, Can'ttakemalvinasland, there's poor whites and mestizos in the same proportion?

Your point?

Clearly the jews are not over-represented in banking and politics and finance and Hollywood. DON'T LOOK IT UP PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT FACTS. JUST BELIEVE ME I'M TRUSTWORTHY THAT'S WHY I HIDE MY FLAG AND USE IMAGE MACROS TO INSULT YOU.

>Average pol user.
>blond and blue eyed

If economical situation is a matter ofintelligence and not for other reasons, whites should be the richest persons in the world.
All of them.

Chill man. I hide my flag by mistake, a few comments ago i cleared that. Lmao, so much college pressure?

>shilling for moloch

Dios Mio!
El ogres del argentinos

>literally just strawman after strawman

Attached: 4BBBC102-5DC1-4981-9C45-71958517652A.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

No one is denying other factors that might play a role in social economic positions but intelligence is a huge factor that determines whether or not someone will be successful.

We all kinda look like Hitler actually

Nobody gives a fuck what some South American shitskin thinks.

First, i wanna say that you seem civilizated enough to not fail in the bait, so we can have a debate.
Now, icould enumerate black rich people from all the instances of humankind, since antiquity until our epoch, but that would be a falacie. But I want to clear that black rich people existed, and the richest monarch that have ever existed was black.
Now, if you see the nowadays economy,despite the exceptional cases of Corea, Japan and china, all the Rich countries are primarily white. And in low-developed continents, the richest are the whitestes (Argentina and Brazil in south America, south Africa in africa).a first glance would tell us that there's a relation with whites and development, and indeed that relation exist, but is not for racial reasons.
The root of this situation can be found in the Industrial age, UK discover steam power and open dpthe world to a new era. UK had colonies (S.Africa, India, Australia, America, etc), and then that development travelled with the Brits.
Where Brita existed, industries existed.For that, the most developed countries in the world are whites and former colonies of UK or Europeans. That's not racial, it's just historical

And sorry for my writing mistakes. It's winter here in the S.Hemisphere and my fingers are shivering

>I get 3 day bans for posting about PC stuff in vidya
>SIG threads get moved to bant
>meanwhile threads like this stay up

Really makes you go hmmmmm

Attached: 6ee.png (600x600, 370K)

Too much text. Didnt read.

Attached: 1525902362332m.jpg (1024x696, 94K)

Sure senpai, Jew AF
Hey Thor, have you take your antidepressants pills?

Just terrible.

I’m not really sure what you are implying. the reason why it’s called the bell curved because you will get black people that have higher IQ than white people but on average white people have higher IQ than black people, now weather or not this is due to genetics or environment is an oxymoron because genes are express in an environment.

Since intelligence is a huge factor of success we can say that average intelligence in groups is the reason why we have social economy inequality.